News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Where are all those gorgeous mature catfighters gone

• 13 Replies

Offline geoffrey

• God Member
Where are all those gorgeous mature catfighters gone
« on: March 20, 2019, 09:20:02 PM »
I was watching a few fights from the great Fighting Wildcats - Ellen vs Marie, Alexis vs Faith and Ellen vs Kelli. Great shapely somewhat chunky but very hot mature fighters who were exciting, sexy and just great to watch. So I know Fighting Wildcats is no more but what happened to all those lovely mature ladies? Did they retire or are they fighting somewhere else? They are so missed. Great sexy action. Any thoughts on any new mature CF sites in the making?

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Where are all those gorgeous mature catfighters gone
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 02:41:01 PM »
A very interesting topic.  I would love to see more mature fighters, either the ones you mention, or new ladies coming into the fight realm.  Wouldn't it be a great way for retired ladies in their 50's or early 60's to earn some extra cash??

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 02:57:12 PM »
I was watching a few fights from the great Fighting Wildcats - Ellen vs Marie, Alexis vs Faith and Ellen vs Kelli. Great shapely somewhat chunky but very hot mature fighters who were exciting, sexy and just great to watch. So I know Fighting Wildcats is no more but what happened to all those lovely mature ladies? Did they retire or are they fighting somewhere else? They are so missed. Great sexy action. Any thoughts on any new mature CF sites in the making?

Since they were all CATfighters, maybe they went on to their next life!   ;D  Cats do have NINE you know!  LOL
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline geoffrey

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 04:48:04 PM »
We need a new site featuring those gorgeous mature fighters. Am I right?

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 06:40:56 PM »
I would like to see Renee from catfighthaven fight again

Offline cwfan

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 10:25:39 PM »
It would be great to hear from cfsupporter as well.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 04:51:19 AM »
I would enjoy sinking my 58yo claws into this Renee Bitch. It would be a hard fought dirty battle.

Offline Rudis

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 12:53:41 PM »
I thought you meant the mature catfighters on FCF...

Most of them have got up, had a shave, put their pants and ties on and gone to work with the rest of the guys!   ;D

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2019, 12:15:33 PM »
I would enjoy sinking my 58yo claws into this Renee Bitch. It would be a hard fought dirty battle.

Hot action for sure!

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2019, 05:48:07 PM »
Always been my fantasy, 2 busty mature hairy ladies fighting because they want to see who is the better woman.

Offline cwfan

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2019, 11:39:29 PM »
Barb,

That is a list I would love to see.   Would you post a top 5 or maybe 10 of the women you would love to sink your claws into.

tafflion

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2019, 11:15:51 AM »
Most of them have moved on and retired. Any woman who was fighting in the mid to late 1990s, who was aged around forty or so, would now be in their sixties. By that age, they’ve probably had enough. Also times change, perhaps most people want to see younger women catfighting.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2019, 11:44:43 AM »
Im sure quite a few fans would love to see more mature women wrestling or fighting.  Its true that most producers of womens wrestle seemed to think the lucrative market was served by setting girls with model looks against each other.  When older women were matched the matches didnt seem to be competitive. DWW must have had the network to find ladies in their 40s and 50s who would be willing to wrestle or catfight competitively.  As a Festelle fan fan I did attend a couple of meetings at which a lady who was 39 wrestled.  It was great to see but would have been even better had she had a women of similar age to fight.  Like many of the producer Festelle is no more. Unfortunate because as they never met on the mat perhaps they could have brought the now nicely mature Anita and Dani together.  It would have been a great fight then and maybe an even better one now.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 07:14:45 AM »
Totally agree. Genre's really took off in the 60's both in film and art paving to the way for sites like FCF.  More mature fighters have can be more experienced and many are much less inhibited and things can escalate faster for whatever reason.