News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Customer Note - If you buy from a Producer here..

• 3 Replies

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Customer Note - If you buy from a Producer here..
« on: November 28, 2015, 02:50:53 PM »
Please note that Producers who post, discuss and advertise their own content within this forum and on this site in general, do so entirely at their own discretion. If you have any questions, comments or complaints to make, please make them directly to the producer.

FCF will not deal directly with any complaints regards a producers products, policies or practices.

many thanks

John
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 10:34:14 AM by FEMMEFIGHT »

Offline psy999999

• God Member
Re: Customer Note - If you buy from a Producer here..
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 10:59:56 PM »
This policy seems odd to me.

I purchased a video download on Monday from a small time producer who happens to have a producer ad here within the last week.

I was given a download link but when I went there I received a "this domain is for sale...previous owner did not renew by jan 5, 2018..."

I sent an email to the producer that day, with my subscription number, etc.  After waiting 48 hours I contacted the Billing company (CCBilling) on Wednesday and they confirmed all my information.  They said they would send a "high priority" message to the producer and asked me to give the producer 48 hours to respond.

It's now Friday and still no response from the producer, despite emails from me and the billing company.

Clearly I will be able to get a refund from the billing company, but you don't think this is appropriate for other readers to know about?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 11:07:22 PM by psy999999 »

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 12:33:16 AM »
We have had people that expected the site to take action versus a producer they had issues with and if we didn't we were supporting their actions. Like "ban them until they pay me back my money". Or sanction producers whose policies or ads some disagreed with. Like if you felt their action wasn't wild enough, the site shouldn't allow them to advertise "wild action"

In your case sure you can mention it if the issue doesn't get resolved to your satisfaction but don't expect FCF to cause grief for that producer on your behalf.

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 06:56:27 PM »
Thanks Nutmeg, that is very reasonable.

I will contact CCBilling on Monday about a refund.  I'll decide then if I want to mention this on the forum.