News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Yahoo groups with hundreds of catfight/sexfight stories

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Yahoo groups with hundreds of catfight/sexfight stories
« on: May 08, 2010, 03:13:36 PM »
Below are the groups (the first one being the original group...the second several days old which will contain new stories from here on out)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestfantasycatfights
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xxxxxxx

I have written all of these in Word with many pics most of the time.  That is why I ran of 100mb of Files section room in the 1st group after only about 225+ stories).  Most are between celebrities (some based on polls but most just determined by me) and also do some between Yahoo female members (determined by polls) using "their pics"  :)  Below is an almost complete list (at least for celebrities) that have at least 1 story.  Some such as Dian Parkinson have well over a dozen stories, probably the same with Summer Leigh, probably the same with Diva/Santana/Tina Hollimon/Tushima/etc, etc, etc  To generally describe the stories, they usually follow the pattern of story setup, beauty contest between the two, catfight or sexfight, postmatch humiliation.  The stories contain nudity pics/descriptions, smothers, some wrestling moves, but the violence is limited (no blood, no breaks, no injuries of any kind, but some sexual contests, etc).  Rate it a hard R due to sexual topics and a PG on violence.

I invite any members here to join both groups...the first one has over 8000 members including Quisha and Tanya Danielle (yes, it is really them because they occasionally post to advertise their sites).  If any women here are interested in being in Yahoo female members polls (used to pick the competitors for future stories not the winner of the final match) let me know.  Since Yahoo changed their profiles format, it is next to impossible to get good pics even if members put one in their profiles because Yahoo has limited the size to 180 pixels now).  Also, feel free to put links (in the appropriate folder) for this or other related catfight sites.

BTW, I know a few of you are already members...tonyacats for example is a member of the original group since her photo and Yahoo userid there is the same one as it is here, so must be her.

Adrian Tyler,Amber DeLuca, Amber Evans,Amber Lynn,Ann-Margret,Anna Amore, Anna Benson,April Hunter,Ashton Moore,Avalon Anders,Barbara Niven,Bobbie Phillips,Breezy Lane, Chasey Lain,Chrissy Lynn Peaks,Chyler Leigh,Corri Fetman,Cory Everson,Courtney Peldon,Cynara, Danielle Derek,Deanna Lund,Deborah Shelton, Diamond Foxxx, Diamond Jackson,Dian Parkinson, Dina Al-Sabah,Diva/Santana,Donna,Donna Edmondson,Dyanne Thorne,Elaine Devry,Elita Lofblad,Emma Caesar,Envy,Eva Longoria,Eve Navarro,Fiona Horne,Hannah Spearritt,Holly Sampson,Honor Blackman,Hunter Bryce,Ivory, Jacqueline,Jade,Jenna Heart,Jennie Garth,Jennifer Korbin,Jennifer Hewitt,JennyLee Burns,Jessica Alba,Jessica Biel,Joanna Cameron,Joey,Jolene Blalock,Joyce Gibson,Julianna Prada,Katarina Nikita,Katerina Stankova,Keely Cash,Kelly Carlson,Kendra Wilkinson, Kiana Tom,Kim Paul,Krisztina Sereny,Laeiana Forte,Lana,Lena Larsen,Lenda Murray,Leslie Parrish,Lexa Doig,Lisa Ann,Lisa Lipps,Loni Anderson,Lulu Sexbomb,Lynda Carter, Maggie Thrett,Mai Trang,Malene Espensen,Mary Alejo,Melissa Bats,Melissa Dettwiller,Michele Carey,Michele Damon,Missy Hyatt,Monique Gabrielle,Nancy Kovack,Natalie Lennox, Nina Dolci,Olivia Wilde,Opal,Paige,Pamela Anderson,Paula Trickey,Petra Morgan,Phyllis Davis,Priya Rai,Renita Harris,Rhona Mitra,Rhonda Rydell,Sarah Coleman, Scarlet Garcia, Scarlett Johansson,Shelly Jamison,Shirley Eaton,Shirley Jones,Sondra Holloway,Stacey Lynn,Stacy Haiduk,Su Ling,Summer Knight,Summer Leigh,Sybil Danning,Susan Hart, Tammy Lee,Tanya Danielle,Tanya DeVries,Tara Scotti,Tatiahna,Teresa Langley,Teri Weigel,Terri Runnels,Tixie,Torrie Wilson,Tyffany Million,Vanessa Williams,Vanna Lace,Vanna White, Venus Delight,Veronica Zemanova,Yvette Bova,Yvonne Craig

« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 03:31:46 PM by tomcfstories »

catfighttasha

Re: Yahoo groups with hundreds of catfight/sexfight stories
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »
love to join and b considered for a fight with a celeb particulary blondes as i have a pet hate for them i have pics on my profile u can use   tasha

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Yahoo groups with hundreds of catfight/sexfight stories
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 09:58:15 PM »
Sounds good.  I will take the pic where you are fighting the other woman, crop it, take out your "red eyes" with Picasa 3, and reduce the size with Paint.  In the poll I'll eventually create you would be with other non-celebrities, so your blonde goal would still be possible if you finished high enough, but I write celeb vs celeb and non-celeb vs non-celeb stories...so not the celeb deal you mentioned.  Anyway thanks, and I will use that pic I mentioned for the upcoming poll.  As far as joining the groups, simply click on the links and join each one, one at a time.  I used to okay members, but not anymore...it is open membership, so just click the "Join this group" or whatever it is  button after you reach the group and select your type of messages sent to you if any (Individual, Daily Digest, or No Email I believe), etc.  Takes about 15 seconds grand total.