News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Three On One Catfight - Part 2 of 2

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

« on: May 20, 2010, 02:27:12 AM »

She tried to keep count of their frequent orgasms from breast-sucking, clit-jamming and  Candi's face-fucking  straddling her head.  The redhead Sharon. whose clitoris was really exciting her, the veins, knots and lumps on the slimy organ being such that Angela was orgasming along with her torturers - perhaps even harder than they were. She knew when Sharon arrived at OrgasmLand because the pounding stopped while the redhead screamed wildly about the wild sensations that all this did to her. The long tool up inside Angela's cxnt would continue throbbing and  twisting all through Sharon's wild
pleasure, but the bitchy redhead wanted to invade Angela's uterus with it, but it was not quite long enough, forcing the redhead to return for another try after physically pulling out  her clit further and really get it where she wanted it! Not completely satisfied with the fast orgasm her clit had provided, Sharon squirmed around for some exciting pussy chewing over Angela's  shrieks when Candi was into her violent pleasures, an occurence that happened each minute the big-breasted blonde was so excited !Then when Tori, swapping sucks between Angela's tits, screamed "OH GAWD YOU BITCH, ARE
 YOU PREGNANT, I'M GETTING MILK OUT OF THESE TEENY THINGS ?" this comment was heard by both Sharon and Candi, both of whom increased their mauling of her "tortured" body, bringing on Angela's 12th violent spasm that was so wild that even her nipples reacted and turned Tori on even further, Angela's new milk gurgling from around Tori's lips as her massive  orgasm affected her ability to swallow the nutritious stuff Angela was providing!   

This blonde raping by three horny bitches was turning into such a massive fucking orgy that these girls would never get over it the rest of their lives! Even the alleged victim Angela, her spasming cxnt gushing her jism into the redheaded cxnt-sucking Sharon's eager mouth, was starting her 15th orgiastic spasm while Tori and Candi were both screaming through one orgasm after another as the captive blonde squirmed and thrashed under them, Angela's tongue darting in and out of Candi's cxnt while her sucked nipples were throbbing mightily in Tori's pursed lips, sucking hard on them, back and forth ! 

"YOU FUCKING cxntS ARE TRYING TO FUCK ME TO DEATH, BUT I'LL OUTLAST ALL OF YOU !" the flat-chested blonde victim screamed when she got her breath back from the 13th orgasm,  Sharon's crazed squirming, sucking, biting action in her crotch had brought on. 

"STINKING TITLESS WHORE ! SHUT UP!" the face-fucking Candi screamed down at their thrashing victim! The big breasted blonde thought, "THIS FUCKING cxnt ACTUALLY LIKES WHAT WE'RE DOING TO HER !" grabbing a handful of Angela's tawny blonde hair to pull her face tighter into her own spasming pussy as Angela gasped through ANOTHER violent orgasm that splatterred her jism all over Sharon's normally well-groomed, sexy, red hair that was now sodden with Angela's ejaculated jism ! 

Tori stopped her frenzied breast sucking to glance back down and giggled, "Sharon, you look like some cxnt I saw who got four or five guys jerking off into her face and hair," and then, not thinking, "You look look a fucking mess with all her smelly jism drooling down your face and matting your pretty red hair !"  Then, offerring some solace, "Why don't you come up here and help me suck her puny tits dry and I'll massage a few mouthfuls of her milk into your messy hair and make it more healthy !"

Sharon took offense at the description of her appearance and the fight was on as she scrambled up to where Tori was sucking one of Angela's shrinking tits and grabbed the other redhead's hair to pull her away for a face slapping, screaming "YOU STINKING cxnt, MAKING FUN OF WHAT THAT BLONDE TWAT DID TO MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR !" Tori had forgotten that Sharon was quite proud of her hair and constantly groomed it into its shiny, smooth appearance, and it was quite attractive anyway, but the face slapping Tori got made her angry too, and the two blondes were now treated to a
really dirty catfight between two pretty redheads over Tori's unthinking remark !

Sharon was on her knees next to Tori who had rolled onto her back and was reaching for Sharon's crotch from below for what everyone knew would be a rough cxnt fight. Then as Sharon reached down for Toris's open crotch, her redheaded opponent's hand slid up into Sharon's exposed and slimy pussy, Tori having her arm crooked in position for fast insertion straight upand deep  into Sharon's slimy vagina !

Letting go of Angela's hair, Candi let her victim watch Tori and Sharon dig into each others' cxnts with their fingers as they slammed together, screaming angrily. As Tori was the first to get her fingers into a vagina,  Sharon shrieked, "YOU STINKING SLUT, GET YOUR FILTHY HAND OUT OF MY PUSSY !" with Toris' scream of, "IF YOU WANT MY WHOLE HAND  I'M UP INTO THIS SMELLY THING ALREADY, BUT HERE IT IS !" Tori's laugh was completely drowned out by the shriek that Sharon made as Tori carried out her complete agenda, most of her forearm to just below her elbow
sliding deep into the shrieking redhead's slimed-up vagina !

Angela and Gandi both gasped at this awful hold, Tori had begun twisting her buried arm screaming in pain at Sharon's brutal two-handed invasion into her tight cxnt. both hands up to her wrists as she twisted and scraped the other redhead's soft sex to force Tori to get her forearm out of her own cxnt, both of them rolling back and forth as the two blonde's watched, gasping in shock, their eyes bulging at this violent cxnt mauling each redhead was getting from the other!

Sharon's shallower pussy hold really was more advantageous, what with having ten fingers to maul the inside of Tori's tender organ, The beautiful redheaded Tori  tried to use her deeply imbedded hand to dig through Sharon's cervix and tear into her even more sensitive uterus, but her shrieks indicated that Sharon's clawing inside Tori's pussy were having an effect.the gasping two-handed cxnt-clawed victim now whimpering with what Sharon was really doing to the tender insides of her primary sex organ.

On her back, one forearm up inside her opponent, Tori was unable to get free of Sharon's two hands, both up to the wrists inside Tori's cxnt. Sharon's weight on the bottom redhead kept her from turning away from the two-handed clawing inside her vagina and her shrieks and screams proved how vicious Sharon's attack was becoming in retaliation for Toris's deep adventure inside HER cxnt ! 

Even the primary victim Angela screamed at Sharon to "STOP IT WITH HER POOR PUSSY, YOU SLUT !" but the triumphant redhead spat back, "SHUT UP YOU TWAT, YOU'RE NEXT AND BOTH OF MY HANDS ARE REALLY SLIMY, SO YOUR PUSSY GETS IT GOOD FOR ALL THAT JISM YOU SQUIRTED ON MY FACE AND HAIR WHILE THOSE CLUB cxntS WERE FUCKING MY CLIT !" another little thing to be remembered for the next dirty catfight !

Then, twisting to where her two hands were out of the beaten Tori's cxnt, some blood showing mixed with the slimy juices, Sharon tugged at the gasping Tori's upper arm to get the forearm out of her own bleedng cxnt as Tori lay back weeping from her defeat,both hands clamped in her crotch to ease the clawing pain she had received ! "OH GAWD, SHARON, I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT YOUR HAIR AND I'LL WASH IT FOR YOU AFTER WE GET THROUGH WITH THIS TITLESS BLONDE !"

Sharon got to her knees as she saw how much she had hurt the other redhead and kissed her, whispering how sorry she really was, "But I was really afraid you'd get into my uterus - but I do love you and maybe you can help me with these two dumb blondes who wanted me to really ruin you !"  This wasn't really the case, but Sharon was so horny from Tori's deep pussy attack and the forearm up inside her cxnt that she was wild for an orgasm and wanted help from the other redhead to  really give it to Angela, and maybe even Candi - BUT  GOOD!

While this was going on, Candi got off Angela and they both were ready to pull the redheads apart and punish Sharon for clawing up Tori's pussy so badly. Angela particularly wanted to get to Sharon for what the redheaded bitch had been doing to her and dove right into her crotch to duplicate Tori's deeply penetrating cxnt attack!  Candi saw what was happening to one of her allies who had been helping her with Angela moments before and dove into this new redhead-blonde maulmg to help Angela with their victim, Sharon ! This sex-fighting orgy was getting even wilder and rougher than any of
them had expected ! Original alliances were forgotten and each girl had new opponents !

Not defending herself against Candi's attack for the moment, Sharon finally tugged Candi's forearm out of her gaping pussy, the redhead's rock-hard clit now extended out nearly 14 inches ! The other redhead, Tori saw this enormous female appendage and her eyes grew wide with crazed sex as she jammed her gaping mouth onto the sensitive red organ, sucking in as much as she could and letting the sensitive tip partially enter her throat!

Gleefully giggling, Angela got to her knees and crawled over to this three-girl tangle, Sharon on her back with her enormous appendage being madly sucked in Tori's mouth while blonde Candi was kneeling next to Sharon's chest, one hand and her mouth working the screaming redhead's two jutting breasts and her spare hand digging into Sharon's pussy, reaching around Tori's clit-sucking face to stimulate the crazed Sharon into the mind-blowing orgasm that would knock her inconscious from its violence ! It would seem that the original flat-chested Angela was being given her three torturers for her
 own pleasures and only needed to wait until, first Sharon fainted followed by the huge spasm Tori went through, leaving Angela to finish off Candi as had been her original purpose earlier ! The tawny blonde merely had to reach up between Candi's thighs from behind and go for the other blonde's drooling cxnt with one hand to complete her 'reversal-of-fortune' - a victory over three accomplished catfighters by a tiny-titted blonde !

The three apartment housemates were all passed out and the final winner, "titless Angela' spent some time with each of her maulers making their breasts sore for a week by using her teeth and nails to work up violent orgiastic spasms with each of her unconscious victims !

END PART 2 OF 2