News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My wife meets her step sister for the first time

• 8 Replies

Offline rfranks45

My wife meets her step sister for the first time
« on: May 30, 2010, 07:44:51 PM »
My wife Dianne and I recently attended her family reunion in Colorado.  Dianne comes from a large family that is scattered across the country.  Only weeks before the reunion we were surprised to find out that Dianne had a step sister.  It seems that her step father had a daughter from a former marriage and he decided to introduce her at this years reunion.  I thought the whole thing was a bit strange.   Normally I don't attend these boring family get togethers, but this year I'm glad I did.

Our flight in was delayed and we arrived at my mother's home just as everyone was sitting down to dinner.  We did the usual handshakes and hugs, but I was quick to spot my wife's new step sister.  Blonde hair, not bad looking, big tits that were probably fake, and she had a nice smile.  My wife and I were introduced to "Lori" and we all took our places at the dinner table.  Over pot roast and potatoes I notice my wife and Lori exchanging glances.  I was introduced to Ron, Lori's husband and he seemed to be a nice enough guy.  With the arrival of desert and coffee I had the distinct feeling that Dianne and Lori were trading dirty looks.   Desert came and went and after dinner drinks hit the table.   I saw Lori and Dianne talking in one corner of the dinning room and I figured they were getting to know each other.

I helped with washing and putting the dishes away at the end of the night and it was just my wife and I in the kitchen.  She used words like "bitch" and "cxnt" to descibe her step sister and I was more than taken a bit back.  We made our way into the large living room to watch TV before bed.  I thought the TV might take her mind off of her step sister, but there was no such luck.   Lori walked from the kitchen to the livingroom and looked and Dianne and I.  The was an akward silence in the room and much out of character Dianne snapped at her, "What are you looking at?"  Lori made some short comment and was about to walk away when Dianne spoke up.  "Go to bed or I'll kick your ass."  Why she said it I don't know and why Lori walked away I don't know.  When Lori returned to the living room with her husband in tow, then I knew.

"I want my husband to watch this" Lori siad.  Dianne stood up and slid the coffee table away from the couch.  Lori deposited Ron on the couch next to me and then she started taking her shirt off.  My wife did the same and slid right out of her slack.  Dianne shot her panties like a rubber band at Lori and said, "These would only get in the way."  Lori pants were off and she then unsnapped her bra.  I was wrong, her tits were real.  Solid "D" cups that might have been a bit larger thany my wife's.  They were certainly firmer than Dianne's from where I was sitting.  "Just to make this interesting..." Lori started, "...the loser blows the winner's husband"   Once I heard that I was sure I had made the right decision to attend this reunion. 

My wife has been in several catfights before as well as a few wrestling matches and couple what I would call straight up sexfights.  She was certainly ready for this and I was more than ready to watch. 

At 43 years old my wife still looks very good.  Lori was pretty easy on the eyes as well.  They made their way to the center of the living room and they started with out much warning.   

Offline rfranks45

Re: My wife meets her step sister for the first time
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 12:22:46 AM »
They started fighting immediately.  Lori and Dianne grabbed each other's hands and began to struggle.  To see those two magnificent bodies come together was an incredible sight.  They were both bent over at the waist, each trying to throw the other.  They went crashing to the ground and wrestled on the carpet.  Dianne was rolled on to her back and and Lori tried to pin one of Dianne's above her head.  Dianne's hand got loose and quickly found Lori's right breast.  Lori struggled to get away and Dianne was able to get on top of her.  Once there, Dianne wrapped her legs around Lori's and she began to squeeze.  I watched as my wife inflicted some real pain on her step sister.

Dianne began thrusting her pelvis into Lori's as she held her tight with her legs.  Dianne's furry crotch was pounded into Lori's almost every other second.  Dianne managed to get Lori's wrists and she held them down on the carpet.  I thought this might end sooner than I had expected by the way things were going.  I looked over at Ron and he appeared to be somewhat worried. 

Dianne was in control of things and as I ahve seen ehr do before, she loosened her legs around Lori's and began to work her way up Lori's torso.  Dianne forced both of Lori's hands above her head and she worked at holding both of them with one hand.  Dianne's soft round tits got close to Lori's mouth and Lori took the opportunity to get her mouth on one of them.  Lori pulled at  Dianne's right tit with her mouth wildy sucking it.  Dianne craned her neck to try and pull her nipple from Lori's mouth, but Lori sucked harder.

Dianne lost her grip on Lori's hands and Lori grabbed hold of my wife's hair.  She tugged hard and rolled Dianne off of her and landed face down on the carpet.  Lori attacked her and wrapped her legs into Dianne's forcing Dianne's ass into the air.  Things changed quickly as Lori rammed two fingers into my helpless wife's pussy.  Lori worked her hand in and out of Dianne like a jack hammer.  Dianne tried to get out of this bizarre position, but she seemed trapped.

Ron stood up, unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor.  "It looks like your wife will be tasting my cock pretty soon,"  Ron said as he sat back on the couch.  His dick was already standing at attention and I started to think he was right.  Lori worked more fingers in to Dianne and she found that special spot that would soon make my wife give.  I saw the muscles tighten in Dianne's legs as she tried to break free, but she wasn't able to get enough leverage.  I had moved to the edge of the couch to watch the destruction of my wife.  Dianne started to buck wildly and I think Lori's arm was getting tired.  Some how Dianne kicked herself free and spun around on Lori.  Dianne dove on to Lori and knocked her into the couch.  With both hands she grabbed Lori's long blonde hair and spun her around on to her back.  Once again they were face to face, legs locked and tits pressed together.  Dianne knocked the wind out of Lori and she raised up kneeling over Lori's mid section.

It was my turn to unzip my pants and prepare for the blow job as they tables had turned.  Ron looked at my cock as I stepped out of my pants and he commented that I couldn't do much damage with what I was packing.  I laughed and told him to let his wife be the judge of that.  The sound of skin hitting skin drew my attention back to Lori and Dianne as I watched Dianne pound her tits into Lori's.  Dianne's heavy breasts smacked into Lori's and she made sure her nipple pushed into her opponents.  Lori's tits seemed to take the attack quite well, but Dianne continued her assault.  "I'll try not to get any in her hair" I said to Ron as I we watched the tit fight unfold in front of us.  "I'll shoot my load on her chest cause I'm a nice guy," I continued.  Ron rose to feet again and stepped over to my side of the couch.  "How 'bout you and I settle things right now," he offered.  I left the soft couch and brought my hard cock close to his.  I reached out to meet his hands and immediately we locked fingers.  The cock fight began.

I batted his cock with mine and he swung back with his.  I hate to admitt it, but he had atleast an inch on my dick and it was a bit thicker.  I rammed the head of my cock into his and he pushed back just as hard.  Our chests bumped as we grinded out cocks together, both forgetting for the moment that one hell of a catfight raged on only feet from us.  I pumped my cock into his and he began to move his hips up and down.  Our cocks were locked between us each trying to make the other one cum.  I couldn't see between us, but it felt like his cock had wrapped around mine at least twice.  I could feel the rim around the head of his cock rubbing against mine.

Looking over Ron's shoulder I saw Dianne and Lori struggling on the floor.  Lori was now on top of Dianne boxing her tits into my wife's.  I focused back on my fight and started swing my hips side to to side.  The sword fight continued.  I figured one of us would go soft or cum, but I wasn't sure who.  We slowed our pace and once again began grinding man meat into man meat.  Ron's grip on my hands tightened and I knew where he was going.  His breathing slowed and deepened.  I pumped my cock faster into his and seconds later I felt the warm stickiness of surrender spew from the head of his cock.  I continued to pound his cock with mine creating a rather sticky mess.  Ron dropped to the couch with a spent cock hanging between his legs.

I turned back to the catfight to watch Dianne proudly lower her pussy on to Lori's face.  Dianne gently glided Lori's chin in position and then covered Lori's mouth with her thick bush.  Lori licked her as I stood there and Dianne came quickly.   I sat on the edge of the couch for a few minutes watching both Lori and Dianne regain their composure.  Lori stood up and walked over to me, then  dropped on her knees directly in front of me.  As much as I wanted the blow job, my cock still stinging from the beating it endured, I pulled my pants on and walked over to my wife.

All four of us left the room without speaking.  Breakfast the next morning was akward to say the least.  Red marks on elbows and knees, funny looks back and fourth, made the pancakes seem strange.  We said our goodbyes and made our way to the rental car.  Lori hugged Dianne as she opened the car door.  I sw Lori put something in Dianne's hand as she got in.  As we drove away Dianne opened her hand and I saw a folded piece of paper.  Dianne unfolded the paper and all it said was the word REMATCH with a phone number below it. 

I let you know when it happens.

Offline wrstx2

• Love women over 40 who fight
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 09:27:01 AM »
Love couples fights. Well done!
Love mature women (40+) in intense action, even matched, grudge between them. My pics tend to show what I like. No extreme violence, death or humiliation - that's just not me.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 03:13:14 PM »
hi, great story. Thanks.

Offline finglock

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 05:25:46 PM »
At LAST a damned couples fight... And a good one too.

Thanks.

Offline rfranks45

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 12:08:21 AM »
Dianne and Lori have talked on the phone about getting together.  Both my wife and Lori have read my account of what happened on this forum.  Once we get travel arrangements made I'll post when the fight will take place.

Offline Zod

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 05:06:25 PM »
Not generally interested in that, however the story was well put together and I enjoyed reading it anyway.  8)

Offline beth35

• Bring it, girls!...hee! hee!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 06:07:14 AM »
Hot and sexy couples fight! Well done!

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 05:14:11 AM »
wow...your stories are awesome. Any more of Dianne's adventures lately?  :P
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth