Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
September 30, 2014, 11:53:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?  (Read 19102 times)
CrashCorrigan
God Member

« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2010, 11:50:09 AM »

Sketch, I don't watch cop shows, either, except for CSI:Miami because I love the locations and I have a major lech for Emily Procter.  Otherwise, I see cop shows as glorifying state power, which is not my trip.

Haven't seen Mad Men, but isn't that the one with boob goddess Christina Hendricks?

As for Disney Channel leg, I was watching Hannah Montana, Season 3, and Miley injured her right leg somehow, so she was walking around in white shorts, one leg with a below the knee cast, the other in all its long, tanned perfection.  Her dad mentioned that the doctor said she should keep the injured leg elevated, so she just plopped it up on a barstool, all stretched out, showing about 300 yards of inner thigh, for several seconds.  For a brief moment, I thought, "Maybe there is a God!"  I think the last time I saw that much leg on Network TV was Gilligan's Island . . .

Not sure which programs you're talking about on USA and FX.  Titles, please.  And is it gay boys or feminists that are ruining all hope of sex appeal or catfights on the major networks?
SketchArtiste
God Member

Second Hand Smoke Kills...but not reliably!

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2010, 03:29:52 AM »

"...And is it gay boys or feminists that are ruining all hope of sex appeal or catfights on the major networks?"

Mainly gay boys...the only feminists that have any real power are the smokin' hot lipstick lesbians.  The big fat ugly lesbians are way too toxic and angry for mainstream to pay much attention.  No one really wants to look at them long enough to actually listen to anything they're saying. Straight women finally figured out that these women think any form of sex between a man and a woman is rape...and subsequently tuned them out.  That leaves the gay boys who are constantly influencing fashion and what we watch on TV because, at the root of their worst evil, they're "attention whores" and can't stand the thought of not being the center of attention for straight guys. 

This is why real leggy T2TC2C FvsF catfighting has taken a back seat to women kicking and fighting martial arts style or stabbing and shooting each other. Only a gay man or some psychotic lunatic would come up with such horrible ways to carry out a FvsF fight scene. Hell...who do you think came out with those mannish knee length baggy ass Bermuda shorts for women's beachwear?  If a woman can't sport a thong or a classy french cut bikini and look hot in a pair of Vickies...she doesn't have any business on the beach.  ;-)

SA
ripher_apart
God Member

I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2010, 04:11:15 AM »

I am aging myself, but always wanted to June Lockhart of Lost in Space fame fight her daughter or daughter in law, the blonde woman in the show.  Love to see those claws come out.
josephem
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2010, 01:53:34 AM »

I am aging myself, but always wanted to June Lockhart of Lost in Space fame fight her daughter or daughter in law, the blonde woman in the show.  Love to see those claws come out.
oh yeah--would love to see big titted june kick ass!
SketchArtiste
God Member

Second Hand Smoke Kills...but not reliably!

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2010, 02:22:23 AM »

They actually went at it in an episode of Boston Legal...not lengthy enough but that's no surprise.

SA
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
CrashCorrigan
God Member

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2010, 09:37:57 AM »

They actually went at it in an episode of Boston Legal...not lengthy enough but that's no surprise.

SA

I think in this post, and in the gay boy post, you answered the question I posed earlier, about our community perhaps not recruiting enough young fans.

Young dudes hot for catfights are growing up in a totally different world than we did.  I, in my desperation, at one time had no choice but to hope some movie or show would have a catfight.  In the really early days, there was no VCR to even tape the ones that happened.

The VCR age was almost worse.  I'd tape whole movies, TV shows, or even several hours of programming, hoping to catch a fight.  Over time, I at least got smart enough to switch from American TV to the wonderful world of Telenovelas.  The women were hotter, wore less clothing, and when the fights happened, they were usually a lot better.  Univision and Telemundo are a good antidote to sexless American Network TV, especially the music/dance shows on Saturday afternoon with all those wild hot babes shaking their stuff in bikinis on Miami Beach . . . whoa!

To kids growing up today, accustomed to instant gratification from YouTube fights, which tend to have these features -- they are real, they are good, and mostly, the girls are very attractive -- the life I led hoping for catfights that rarely happened, and when they did, almost always sucked ass, would be sad and pathetic indeed.  And I would not be surprised if some of those guys, and even gals, occasionally look at a forum such as this and simply can't relate to us oldsters and our fantasies, and immediately go back to YouTube and MySpace looking for real fights between real babes that actually rock.

How many of these young folks even watch Network TV?
lycrastretch

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2010, 08:09:59 AM »

I've wanted this for a few months

Nina on Daytime Soap "The young and the restless"  Tricia Cast, she's back and is a seductive BBW who dresses with low cleavage, and tight dresses showing her voluptuous melons and fat ass and hips.

Her opponent
current version of Star wars Princess Lea  (Carrie fisher)
Saw her on late night talk show and she is now hot enough as a BBW to go against Nina .
Both have ample assets for a tifight and Dildo ass match.
simon1
God Member

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2010, 12:24:28 PM »

Hi I've had some extra time this week !. I've been researching telenovela clips on you tube. They certainly have some good, mexican, latino catfights happening, too bad I don't understand a word they are saying, but the action is hot, as are the actresses. I was particulary impressed with the series Tierra de Pasiones. Catherine Siachoque playing the role of the villaness Marcia, vs the nice Valeria played by Gabriela Spanic. Catherine looks to be a blond, with great body, standing about 5'6, Gabriela a brunette 5'8 1/2.
They go at it in a number of situations, the gym, the lawn, by the pool, on a speeding boat, in the mansion, its well worth a look. None of the fighting involves the use of "martial arts", just good old fashioned, slapping, punching, wrestling and rolling around. Why can't we have more of this on Anglo tv. !! (to find the clips look to youtube Tierra de Pasions - utima pelea de gatos) there are 3 or 4 to go to.
On the subject of Tv shows characters, recent shows  Leah Remini (from King of Queens) vs Patricia Heaton (Everybody loves Raymond. I think Leah would win. Patricia actually guest starred in a crossover show....would have been perfect !!
Oh and i'd love to see Emmanuele Chiriqi  (?spelling) from Entourage in a catfight with, oh just about any other actress !
or Jolene Blalock as T'pol from Enterprise catfight Jeri Ryan, Seven of nine from Voygager.
pingpong
God Member

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2010, 05:09:02 PM »

Catherine Bell - JAG
Jeri Ryan - Shark
Heather Locklear - TJ Hooker
Kelly Hu - Martial Law and Nash Bridges

Love to see Kelly and Jeri get it on in a catfight!!
td67

« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2010, 01:00:56 PM »

Going back in Hollyoaks, Eliza Du Toit and Gemma Atkinson
trotsky

I love catfights!

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2010, 12:32:50 AM »

Yeah, I would've loved to see Daisy get her butt beat by some villainess.

But my first fantasy was Mary Ann and Ginger from Gilligan's Island. Wish they had gone at it.

simon1
God Member

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2010, 01:41:53 PM »

I happened to see my first episode of Modern Family, its been on for months but I've never watched it. Very impressed with Sofia Vergara.I'll have to keep watching. Great body and breasts. So there's one to add, I'd like to see Sofia against Jeri Ryan, or Charisma Carpenter, or in a latino match against Catherine Siachoque, or against Gabriela Spanic.

Yes Trotsky, I too would have liked to see Mary-ann and Ginger go at it.

And as ever Heather Thomas - Jody Banks, have a go at Catherine Bach -Daisy dule.
Mindcastle
God Member

Domination not Destruction

« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2010, 08:37:11 PM »

I would like to see Charima Carpenter wrestle it out with Denise Richards to determine who is the domiant female.

I would also like to see Erica Durance take on her nemisis and co-star on 'Smallvile' - Cassidy Freeman.
luvgirlfites
God Member

« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2010, 08:57:31 PM »

How about Raquel Welch going at it with Dolly Parton for us older guys.
karl butters
God Member

« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2010, 09:01:12 PM »

How about Raquel Welch and Sophia Loren? Also I loved Jane Fonda in Barbarella, but I would have preferred it if a hot space chick had ripped her clothes in a catfight, as opposed to those damn birds.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Jump to: