News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Renuka challenges her rival to a Titfight

• 4 Replies

Offline indianguy

Renuka challenges her rival to a Titfight
« on: June 10, 2010, 09:13:05 PM »
Renuka challenges her rival to a catfight

Renuka challenges her rival to a catfight
(from the net)

The evening had been a nice, but routine one. Renuka and her husband Mahesh had done a little entertaining. They'd had Renuka's friend Vandana over for dinner, and there'd been plenty of pleasant conversation and lots of good food. In fact, things couldn't have gone much better. Until, that was, Vandana got up to leave.

Now, before we go much further, it must be mentioned that Vandana, who is North Indian, is a beautiful woman, so beautiful that she makes her living as a model and spokesperson. The 28-year-old stands 5'6" and weighs a solid 125 pounds, measuring a luscious 36-25-35 with D-cup breasts. She has short, straight black hair and dark, beautiful eyes. Both Renuka and Mahesh had seen her literally turn heads in public. But, a head turn on this night, one that Vandana did not see, would lead to a completely different kind of evening involving the same trio.

The reason, of course, was that it was MAHESH'S head that turned, just slightly, as he watched Vandana walk out the door. There was little doubt he was checking out her fine behind as she left his home. And, while Vandana did not see Mahesh's glance, Renuka DID.

And, after Vandana was safely out the door and in her car, Renuka turned to her husband and said, "Like what you see, dear?" Mahesh started to babble something incoherent, but Renuka cut him off quickly. "Don't stammer, darling. I'm not mad. But I SAW you looking."

"No, I..." Mahesh said, but Renuka just laughed.

"Honey, I'm not stupid and I'm not blind. I know she's pretty, and I know you think she's hot."

"No, really..." Mahesh sputtered.

"Oh, come ON," Renuka said with a smile. "Are you going to sit there and tell me you don't think Vandana is pretty?"

"Well, no," Mahesh responded, finally getting his thoughts together well enough to speak in complete sentences. "She's obviously pretty. She's a model after all. But, I mean, it's no more than that..."

"So, you're telling me you don't think she's HOT?" Renuka interrupted, still smiling.

"Honey...." Mahesh said with a sigh.

"Listen, darling," Renuka replied, "Like I said, I'm not mad. It's natural that you'd be attracted to her. She's beautiful! I just want you to be honest with me."

"OK, I think she's hot. Of course I do. Like you said, she's beautiful. She has a lovely face and a great body. Who WOULDN'T think she was hot? But, I don't mean anything by looking, and I'm sorry if I..."

"Like I said, dear," Renuka responded, "I'm not mad. I'm used to guys looking at Vandana. Happens every time we're out."

"Well, you're beautiful, too," Mahesh said. And he wasn't lying. The 30-year-old Renuka, a South Indian, is very pretty. She's a bit taller than Vandana, at 5'6", and her dark hair is a bit longer. She weighs a similar 125 solid pounds, with measurements of 34-30-35. And, like Vandana, Renuka has D-cup breasts.

"Thanks, darling, but I don't attract the kind of attention Vandana does. That's OK, though. I get all the attention I want from you!"

Now, had Mahesh left things at that, well, let's just say you wouldn't be reading this story. But, like most men, Mahesh has a way of digging a hole deeper and deeper when it comes to women. So, instead of letting the subject drop, he tried to make his wife feel better (and HOW he thought THIS would do it is anyone's guess) by saying, "Well, it's her body, honey. She's got a great body. That's what attracts all the attention."

Now, the minute those words were out of Mahesh's mouth, he realized his mistake. However, that realization was far too late. "So, you're saying I DON'T have a great body?" Renuka said, not smiling now.

"No, I didn't mean that..."

"So what DID you mean? Did you mean that Vandana's body is better than mine?"

"No, honey, that's not what I said," Mahesh replied, backpedaling furiously.

"OK. OK," Renuka said. "Let's not fight about this. But, I want you to be honest with me. Again, I'm not going to be angry no matter what you say, as long as it's the truth. Understand?"

"OK," Mahesh said, knowing the hole was nearing completion and that Beijing was not far overhead.

"What part of Vandana's body attracts men, do you think?"

"Well, she has a really nice butt and great legs," Mahesh offered, "but, actually, and I'm telling the truth now, I think your legs are just as nice, and your butt is better."

Renuka looked at her husband for a second and determined, as wives can, that he was telling the truth. "All right, so if I have legs that are just as good and a butt that's better, what part of Vandana's body attracts all the attention?"

Mahesh looked down for a second before raising his head and meeting his wife's eyes. "She's got great tits, too, dear. And a lot of guys go for that."

Renuka was stunned. "Are you telling me that you think she has better TITS than me?"

"Honey, don't get mad..."

"I'm not mad!" Renuka said, her voice rising a bit. "I just can't believe it. If you'd have said her legs or ass were better, I'd have understood. If you said her face was prettier, I'd have understood that, too. But no WAY does she have better tits!"

"Well, I've never SEEN them naked, honey, so..."

"Well, I HAVE, and MINE are better than HERS."

"All right," Mahesh said, desperately. "You'd know better than me..."

"Oh, NO," Renuka replied. "You're not getting off that easily. I can't believe my own husband thinks that bitch has better tits that I do. Well, she DOESN'T and I can prove it."

"Renuka, listen..."

"Mahesh, be quiet. I've made up my mind. But don't worry. I'm still not mad. In fact, I think you might like what I've got in mind."

"What...."

"Later!" Renuka said, and walked over to pick up the phone.

The call was a brief one. Vandana had left less than 5 minutes ago and was not at home. Her answering machine picked up. Renuka waited for the beep, then said, "Vandana, it's Renuka. Call me." And, with that, she hung up the phone.

Mahesh was still sitting on the couch wondering where all this was leading. Renuka didn't let him stew for too long. "All right. When she calls back, I'll set it all up," the brunette beauty said.

"Set WHAT up?" Mahesh asked, totally confused.

"Well, what do you think? I TOLD you, I'm going to PROVE that I have better tits than Vandana."

Mahesh just sat staring at his lovely wife.

"We're going to titfight, Mr. Iyengar," Renuka said, shaking her head.

To Be Continued.....

Offline indianguy

Re: Renuka challenges her rival to a Titfight
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 01:22:38 PM »
"You're not SERIOUS????" Mahesh asked.

"Dead serious, dear. I'm going to prove that I have better tits that Vandana. I'm going to use these beauties," she said, lifting her breasts up with her hands, "to beat her pair. And you, my darling, will get to watch the whole thing."

"But..." Mahesh was babbling again.

"Oh, come ON, darling. We both know you're going to love this. You fantasize about this stuff all the time. But, I bet you never thought you'd get to see a real one. You will, though. Of course, I know it will be hard for you when I whip your fantasy champion..."

"What? No..."

"Honey, you shouldn't leave those little stories you write lying about on the computer. I've seen them. And I notice that Vandana never loses. She beats everybody...including ME."

"Well, darling," Mahesh said, swallowing, "It's all fantasy stuff, you know. It's not that I REALLY think..."

"Doesn't MATTER what you think," Renuka shot back. "Let me tell you what I KNOW. I've got better boobs than Vandana. Period. She may be prettier, but I've got the rack. And, I'm going to prove that by beating her tits. What do you think of that????"

Mahesh took a deep breath and gathered his careening thoughts. Then, he smiled and said, "I think that sounds like the best idea I've heard this millenium."

"Glad you think so. Because I cant wait."

"But," Mahesh asked, "What if Vandana won't..."

"Oh, she WILL," Renuka shot back. "I know that girl. But I also know that she's one of the vainest people who've ever walked the planet. If I tell her my tits are better than hers, she'll trip all over herself to prove otherwise."

"Well, I hope you're..." Mahesh was cut off by the ringing phone.

The caller was Vandana. Renuka pointed her finger at Mahesh, then pointed down the hall, gesturing for him to leave the room and allow her to take the call in private. He went into his study, sat down on the desk chair, and flipped on the computer. He had a feeling the conversation might be a long one.
Mahesh was shocked when Renuka came through the door just a few minutes later. "I was RIGHT," his wife said, with a smile. "She agreed to tit fight me."

"I can't believe it," Mahesh said. "What did she say?"

Renuka's expression became more serious. "I told her what you'd said, that you thought she had better tits that me. She laughed and said she knows you think she's hot. Then I told her that we both knew I had the better tits. She, shall we say, disagreed..."

"What did she say, exactly," Mahesh asked, getting interested now.

"I'll have to paraphrase," Renuka replied, "But it was something along the lines of the fact that my tits didn't COMPARE to hers and that I knew THAT..."

"Uh, oh..." Mahesh said.

"So," Renuka said, jaw set tightly, "I told her if that was the way she felt, then she'd agree to settle things, woman to woman."

"And she said..." Mahesh asked.

"Well, THAT I won't have to paraphrase. I remember exactly what that little bitch said, and I will throw those words right back in her face!" Renuka said, her color rising.

"What..."

"She said, 'Are you sure you want to do this?' and, when I said 'yes', she said, 'Then it will be my pleasure to crush you flat.' The little BITCH!" Renuka spat.

"Now, settle down, darling," Mahesh said.

"Settle down my ASS," Renuka shot back, still fuming. "You haven't heard the worst part. She had one condition. She'd only agree if YOU got to watch!"

"Now, why does that bother you? It was YOUR idea!"

"Yes, but I hadn't TOLD her yet! SHE was the one who brought it up. She wants to beat me in front of YOU!"

"But, honey, you want to beat HER in front of me," Mahesh said, still confused.

"But, I'm MARRIED to you! I want to prove I'm a better woman to my husband..." Renuka stopped as she saw the light go on above Mahesh's head.

Mahesh filled the silence. "And so does she. She wants to prove it to ME, not just you."

"The little bitch," Renuka said, shaking her head. "The little flirting bitch! Well, she's going to find OUT who the better woman is come next Saturday night, that's for sure."

"It's Saturday NIGHT???" Mahesh asked.

"Yes," Renuka replied. "Right here in this living room."

"I can't WAIT," Mahesh said with a smile. "I just can't wait."

The week seemed to take forever to Mahesh. He could think of little else, of course, than the coming titfight. He had fantasized about it for years, and it was about to come true, but the days dragged by. When Friday morning finally came, Mahesh couldn't wait to get up and get to work. And, when the clock struck five, he left the office like a rat off a sinking ship. He made it home in record time, a subject on which Renuka remarked thusly, "What did you do, 100 all the way home?"

"Just about," Mahesh said laughing. But, if he thought the day and the week had gone slowly, the two remaining hours before Vandana arrived moved like molasses in January. Dinner seemed to take forever, and then Renuka went to the bedroom to get ready. Mahesh sat down in the living room and turned on the television, but didn't watch. Instead, he glanced at the clock about a million times. The damn thing didn't seem to be moving at ALL.

The last time Mahesh looked up, the clock read 7:58. It was at that moment that he heard Vandana's car pulling into the driveway. Mahesh leaped to his feet and rushed to the window to make sure, then hustled down the hall and knocked on the bedroom door. "Honey, she's HERE!" he said, not bothering to hide his excitement.

Renuka replied, with little emotion, "Go let her in, dear. I'll be right out."

Mahesh literally RAN to the door and had it open even before Vandana could knock. The knockout brunette smiled glitteringly and said, "Hey, Mahesh."

"Hi, Vandana," Mahesh said, with a loopy, ear to ear grin. "Come on in. Renuka will be out in a few minutes."

Mahesh showed his fantasy champion into the living room and she sat down on the couch. She was wearing a short white skirt and a form-fitting white top. Mahesh could see a black bra right through its thin fabric. He tried to make conversation while they waited for Renuka by saying, "How was your week?"

Vandana was having none of it. With a giggle she said, "I spent it thinking about tonight, and I'm betting you did the same."

Mahesh shook his head and laughed. "Couldn't think of anything else all week, as I'm sure you know..."

"I KNOW you want to see THESE," Vandana said, lifting her breasts with her hands as Renuka had done a week earlier.

Mahesh shrugged and shook his head. "I won't deny that."

"They won't disappoint you," Vandana said.

"I'm sure they won't," Mahesh replied.

"And, tonight, I won't disappoint you..." Vandana cooed softly.

"What..."

"Renuka told me. I'm your fantasy titfight champion. And, I want you to know that I won't disappoint you. I'll beat her, just like I do in your stories."

Mahesh was stunned into a few seconds of silence, and, before he could say anything else, he heard the bedroom door open. Renuka came down the hall looking absolutely amazing. She was wearing a blue skirt (longer than Vandana's but still short enough to show some leg), and a lovely tan blouse. Her feet were bare and her eyes shining as she caught sight of Vandana sitting on her couch. Renuka didn't sit down. Instead, she stood beside Mahesh's chair, her hands going to her hips, and stared at her friend and rival. "If you're done flirting with my husband," Renuka said, "Let's get started."

"Fine with me," Vandana replied, with an icy grin. "Where?"

"Right HERE," Renuka said, pointing at the floor. "Darling," she continued, looking at Mahesh now, "Shove your chair back against the wall. That will leave plenty of room here in the middle of the floor."

"Here?" Vandana said, somewhat surprised.

"Yes, HERE," Renuka shot back. "That's shag carpet. It's plenty soft. And there's plenty of room. Unless you plan on chickening out..."
Vandana laughed, tossing her head back while shaking her head, her beautiful jet-black hair spinning around her lovely face. "No way, Renuka," she said. "If anyone's going to chicken out, it will be you!"

"Well," the challenger said, "I'm not going anywhere."

Vandana needed no more of an invitation. She quickly got to her feet and pulled her top over her head, revealing the lacy black bra that held her breasts. Then, she kicked off her shoes and pulled down her skirt. In seconds, she was clad only in the bra and matching thong panties.
As Mahesh's eyes were about to bulge out of their sockets, Renuka began to disrobe. Unlike Vandana, she didn't do it quickly. Instead, she slowly, sensuously unbuttoned her blouse, then tossed it aside. Her breasts were now covered with a sheer white bra that showed her dark areola and nipples. Mahesh's wife was also quite deliberate about removing her skirt, slowly unzipping it and pulling it down before stepping out of it. Her white panties were also sheer, and her dark bush was now clearly visible beneath the fabric.

For a few seconds, the two women stood like that, face-to-face, in their undergarments, staring each other down and sizing each other up. Mahesh didn't know where to look. But, mostly, his gaze drifted to the sexier Vandana. His champion was now standing before him, ready to battle for supremacy with his wife.

If Renuka noticed where Mahesh's attentions were, she didn't register the knowledge. Instead, she continued the striptease, unsnapping her bra and pulling it down to reveal a superb set of D-cup breasts. They were high and firm, and a beautiful wheatish color, like the rest of Renuka's body. Renuka was very fair for someone coming from the South. Her fairness and her breasts had Mahesh ready to marry her. The breasts were perfectly shaped, their areola large and dark and their nipples long and thick. Mahesh's head turned to look at the half-naked body of his wife.

Then, Vandana unsnapped her bra and tossed it on the couch behind her. Her breasts were also D-cups, and, like Renuka's, beautiful. They were wheatish and fairer than Renuka, and, like her rivals, high, firm, and beautifully shaped. Her areola were brown, as were the long, thick nipples in the middle of them. Mahesh's head turned to look at Vandana now. She had been right. He wasn't disappointed with his first look at her bare rack. It was incredible.

Mahesh's head turned again as Renuka completed her disrobing, dropping her panties to reveal her dark bush and tight, lovely ass. But his attention went back to Vandana seconds later when her thong hit the floor. Like Renuka, her bush was jet-black and her ass was just about perfect.

Now Renuka DID notice Mahesh looking at Vandana and her anger erupted. "You BITCH," she said, stepping forward so that she was standing chest to chest with her rival. "I'm going to grind those pathetic excuses for boobs to POWDER."

"You must be JOKING," Vandana shot back. "We can all see who's got what now, and, if Mahesh's eyes are any indication, it looks like two of us think the loser tonight is going to be YOU."

"Fuck YOU, Vandana," Renuka snarled. She said nothing else, for she was no longer in the mood to talk. Now, she wanted action. She dropped to her knees in the middle of the floor and looked up at the taller woman. "I'm waiting," she said, with her hands on her hips.

She didn't have to wait long. Vandana slowly knelt down in front of her rival, her breasts just inches from touching Renuka's own superb pair. "All right, Renuka," Vandana said smiling. "Let's get started." With that, Renuka moved forward a bit and the two pairs of breasts touched lightly at the nipples. A feeling of electricity went through both beauties and both took quick short breaths. Then, the contest began.

It started, as if by mutual consent, with a simple rubbing and teasing of nipples. The two sets of sensitive spikes immediately got hard and the two ladies took full advantage. Renuka began rotating her torso so that her nipples danced around Vandana's, brushing her areola and tickling the sides of her pink spikes. Vandana's counter measure was to rake her own peaks across Renuka's, from side to side.

From where Mahesh sat, it was clear that both tactics were having their effect. Both ladies were becoming excited, their breathing becoming more rapid, little moans of pleasure occasionally emanating from the mouth of one or the other.

"Can you feel it, Renuka?" Vandana said with a grin. "Can you feel how much harder my nipples are than yours?"

"The hell they are, Vandana," Renuka shot back. "Mine are better, and you know it."

Vandana just laughed and upped the ante, now pressing her nipples forward into Renuka's, then pulling back. Renuka gasped a little "Ahhhh!" at the first straight-on contact, then mimicked her opponent. Each time the nipples pressed together the two ladies bodies stiffened just a little and there were more little groans.

Mahesh was watching carefully to see which set of spikes would prevail. But neither was doing so. The nipples simply bounced off one another. Neither pair was able to bend their opposite number. But the tactic WAS making both ladies even more excited.

"I thought your nipples were harder," Renuka said, breathing harder. "See how mine are pushing them aside?"

"You're joking again, Renuka," Vandana replied with a smile. "It's YOU who's being pushed aside."

Mahesh had no doubt both women would have loved to bend the other, but both were beginning to realize it wasn't going to happen. Again, it was Vandana who changed the flow of the match. The sexier woman moved a bit closer, then began raking her nipples across the under side of Renuka's tan breasts. Renuka uttered a soft groan of pleasure and ran her own spikes across the tops of Vandana's orbs, bringing a light sigh of contentment from her rival.

"Does that feel good, Renuka," Vandana whispered. "Do you like feeling my hard nipples running across your breasts?"

"Ahhhh!" Renuka moaned, "No more than you do, you little flirt."

Vandana continued with her current tactic for a few moments longer. She could tell it was having an effect. Renuka was becoming more and more excited. Then, when she felt the perfect moment had arrived, Vandana escalated things once again. "It's time," Vandana grinned. "You're ready." And, with that she moved right up against Renuka and began rubbing her big breasts into her rival's pair. Again, Renuka gasped with pleasure, and quickly followed suit.

It was all happening just as Mahesh had imagined it would. Vandana, the aggressor, was pressing his wife. Renuka was fighting back gamely. But, now, Mahesh could see that Vandana was beginning to take control. Renuka's groans and gasps were more frequent than those of her rival. And the pressure of Vandana's attack had pushed Renuka back just a bit, bending her back slightly as she fought to keep up with the taller woman.

"Can you feel it, Renuka?" Vandana whispered again. "Can you feel my big breasts beginning to dominate yours?"

"You're hallucinating," Renuka fired back, continuing to match her rival's efforts. "MY breasts will be dominant tonight. But you go ahead and keep talking."

Vandana DIDN'T keep talking, however. Instead, she leaned forward and pressed her breasts harder into Renuka's, rubbing them more rapidly back and forth. Mahesh watched as his wife was bent further backward by her rival's onslaught. And he listened as Renuka's gasps of pleasure became more and more frequent.

"It's all over Renuka," Vandana said, with a taunting smile. "You can't take much more of this. My boobs are too much for you, just like I knew they would be. Why don't you give up now, before I make you cum in front of your husband?"

"No way...ahhh...bitch," Renuka said. "You aren't winning SHIT..."

But, despite Renuka's efforts, Vandana kept pressing forward and bending her back more and more. She was now leaning down over her rival, using superior leverage to increase the pressure on her breasts. Renuka fought back as best she could, but Mahesh could see his wife was on the edge of the defeat he'd so often imagined.

Vandana could sense her victory now, and she was now putting everything she had into her efforts. Her breasts worked quickly across Renuka's, rubbing sensuously, her nipples flicking across Renuka's, pressing harder, bending the shorter woman back even further. Soon, Renuka had been forced so far back that she placed her palms on the ground to avoid being shoved to her back.

"Almost there, Renuka," Vandana said with a grin. "You can feel it now, feel how superior my breasts are to yours. Did you really think you could beat me?" she asked, shaking her head. "Well, at least MAHESH knew who would win."

"Keep talking, bitch," Renuka said. And then, for the first time, she became the aggressor. She bent her elbows back and pushed upward, shoving her breasts hard into Vandana's, pushing the surprised woman backward and completely righting herself. Vandana grunted a surprised "Nnnnhhhh!" then gasped a pleasured "oooh!" as Renuka changed tactics. She began rotating her shoulders in a semi-circle, pressing first one breast, then the other, hard against her opponent's opposite number. The twist in the other direction dragged the breast in contact across Vandana's tit, before pressing the other breast home.

It took Vandana a few seconds, but she managed to match Renuka's technique, and the women began fighting on equal terms again. But, as Mahesh watched, he knew it couldn't last. His wife was still moaning more frequently than Vandana, and was also looking more fatigued than her rival. Mahesh had little doubt that Vandana would soon take control of the contest again.

But it DID last. To Mahesh's surprise, Vandana did not immediately take over again. Instead, Renuka continued to give as good as she got, as both women became more and more excited. And, both sets of breasts were still firm. Neither had softened at all despite all the contact.

Then, the two women were even no more. Mahesh watched an arch appear in the back of one of the competitors. It wasn't obvious right away, but soon enough he could tell that one of the women was getting an advantage. Only, this time, it wasn't his fantasy champion. It was his resurgent wife.

Mahesh wasn't the only one to notice how the worm had turned. He could see surprise, and, for the first time, concern in Vandana's pretty eyes. And he could see a smile begin at the corners of Renuka's mouth as she continued pressing forward, bending Vandana even further.

"What's wrong, Vandana?" Renuka taunted, between rapid breaths. "I thought you had me almost beaten."

"Oh, I'll beat you," Vandana shot back, also breathing hard. "My tits are better, and we all know it."

But, from where Mahesh sat, for the first time all night, that assertion was clearly in question. Vandana was definitely on the defensive, and, while both sets of breasts remained firm, the hotter woman was now groaning more often than Renuka. Still, Mahesh had no doubt Vandana could turn things around, just like his wife had. In fact, that's exactly what he expected to happen. What he did not expect is what happened next.

It was all over in a flash, and, as many times as Mahesh replayed it in his mind, he still couldn't piece the exact events back together. It just happened too quickly. One moment, the ladies were battling on their knees, and, the next, well, they weren't.

What actually happened was that Renuka had sped up the rhythm of her twists and Vandana had responded in kind. As she leaned into her rival, Vandanar was driven further back. And, finally, with two quick twists, Renuka knocked Vandana off balance and she fell to her back, with her legs trapped beneath her, groaning a surprised "Oooh!"

Mahesh's fantasy queen didn't even have time to free her legs before Renuka fell on top of her and began working her jugs into her rival's once again. Vandana gasped, "Unnnnhhhh!", wrapped her arms around Renuka's back and tried to roll her opponent underneath. Renuka, though, quickly followed suit, easily able to get her hands beneath Vandana's back because of the position of her foe's legs. And, with a bear hug of her own and her opponent's legs still trapped, Renuka maintained her top position and continued grinding her breasts into Vandana's.

"Who's almost beaten now, Vandana? South Indian women are sexier than you Northie sluts" said a smiling Renuka.

But, despite her bottom position, Vandana remained, outwardly at least, confident of victory. "You aren't beating anybody...unnnhhhh...Renuka," she said.

But, for the first time, Mahesh thought Renuka was beating someone on this night, as surprising as that was to both he and Vandana. He watched as Renuka continued rubbing her chest into Vandana's and Vandana, now clearly at a disadvantage, fought back as best she could. There was still no noticeable softness in either pair of breasts, but there was now a noticeable difference in their owners. Renuka was fighting hard to bring Vandana to the climax that would signal her victory, and Vandana was battling with all she had more to avoid defeat than to gain a victory that was slipping farther away with each passing moment.

And, with each passing moment, the victory Renuka longed for got closer. She could feel it now in Vandana's lush, sweat-covered body. She could feel the quivers of her rival's muscles and the little electric shocks going through her system. Vandana's nipples were rock hard and her body was tightening regularly, especially when Renuka's nipples brushed into hers. Renuka also noticed that, apparently unconsciously, Vandana was now thrusting her pelvis forward in a rhythm. It wouldn't be long now.

And, it wasn't. Like Renuka's earlier knockdown, it happened very quickly. Vandana began to gasp and moan in pleasure and her body tensed hard. Renuka thrust her breasts tight against Vandana's creamy white pair and twisted. Vandana managed to fight against her own body for a few seconds, but then, the waves of ecstasy began rolling over her.

Vandana screamed with orgasmic pleasure and thrust her pussy into Renuka's, pulling her rival close and grinding her own sex and breasts against those of her opponent. She shuddered beneath Renuka and tears filled her eyes as a smile broke over the dominant woman's face. The pair remained locked in their embrace for well over a minute, as Mahesh watched with both surprise at the result and pride in Renuka's unexpected victory. Finally, a spent Renuka released Vandana with a sigh, and the shorter woman got to her feet.

Standing above her beaten rival, who remained, breathing rapidly, on the floor, Renuka smiled down and said, "I thought you were going to beat me, Vandana. I thought you had better tits. But I guess not. Who has the better tits now, bitch?"

With tears running down her face and still gasping for breath, the taller woman shook her head. "Not fair," she said. "That wasn't fair, lying on top of me like that."

Renuka laughed and shook her head. "You lost, Vandana. Face it. My tits beat yours. Mine are better. Like I told you. That's all there is to it, right Mahesh?"

"Mahesh knows it wasn't fair," Vandana said, struggling into a sitting position against the wall while still fighting to get her breath back. "Don't you, Mahesh?"

Both women then stared at Mahesh, and both clearly expected to get support from the one person in the room who had some claim of neutrality. He hesitated just a moment before answering. "Renuka certainly got an advantage by being on top..." he began.

His wife sighed and drew a breath to protest, but Mahesh cut her off and finished his statement. "But, she also knocked you backward fair and square, Vandana. And, no matter how you slice it, Renuka won the fight, which means that, for tonight at least, she proved that she has the better tits."

Vandana looked at Mahesh with fire in her eyes and said, "Pussy whipped."

"That may be," Renuka said in response, "but one of us got titty whipped tonight, and we both know who that was."

"Screw you," Vandana shot back. "You cheated and you know it. And so does Mahesh. My tits can beat yours anytime."

"Apparently not, bitch," Renuka retorted, "Because they couldn't do it tonight!"

"I want a rematch," Vandana said, getting slowly to her feet, her breathing returning to normal now.

Offline elfinlez

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 07:41:12 PM »
beautiful. loved the story & the details.. cant wait for the rematch  :-*

Offline shinjigundam

• Titfights are cool
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 07:57:39 AM »
naughty naughty indianguy. tsk tsk tsk *waggles finger*. If your going to take someone elses story and only change the names and ethnicity, the least you can do is credit them! or maybe i'm just crazy, in that case someone please tell me this isnt "the contest" by Brent. still a good story.   

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 01:53:08 PM »
This story is amazing.