News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Very Moving Experience! PART 2

• 2 Replies

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
A Very Moving Experience! PART 2
« on: August 05, 2008, 10:16:41 AM »
  Lynn kicked off her shoes and slid out of her jeans revealing her (my favorite) purple thong. Next went the shirt and in an instant the bra went flying too. I compared the two women and thought how evenly matched they were. Gina looked Lynn up and down and finally said; "Damn, Bren, her nips are bigger than yours!" Gina's areolas are big and brown and Brenda's are slightly larger I noticed while I had the chance to see them. However, Lynn has even bigger whoppers that are very soft and pink and I could suck on them all day long if she'd let me. Gina wasn't done; "I hope you're more of a challenge than your sister! I didn't even break a sweat yet." Gina smirked (half-kidding I think) and turned to walk to the opposite corner of the room. I had noticed her pink panties with green trim before, but now as she walked away from us, I saw the word "JUICY" spelled out across her butt in big, light green letters. Lynn stretched her arms overhead and thrust her big, proud tits out as she whispered to me; "I'm gonna pin her juicy ass!"
  While this was going on, Brenda had gone out of the room and put on a sweat-shirt. I wanted to be the referee but Gina didn't trust me and Lynn, who looked a little scared I thought, agreed. Perhaps Lynn didn't want me to count her out if this brazen brunette was too much for her to handle.They agreed to a "friendly" match, (no choking or kicking or punching) just good competitive wrestling to submission or a pin count of five. I had a distinct feeling it was going to take a pin to win, because Lynn will not submit no matter what and she loves to dominate by pin. Hell, she pretends to pin me while we're making love!
  Brenda signaled Gina and Lynn to the center of the room. She then ordered the two to shake hands, then Brenda stepped back and shouted; "Wrestle!" I was actually weak in the knees and shaking from excitement! I had to sit down before I fell down.
   The action was hot and heavy in an instant. Lynn lunged at Gina but the brunette dodged it and got behind Lynn, slapping a perfectly executed full-nelson on my babe. Gina reared back and forced Lynn to turn back toward me. I will never forget this sight of Lynn being held like this as her monster nipples looked like traffic lights blowing in the wind as she struggled to break free of this hold! I wanted to jerk-off right there! My woman's face was red with what looked like 1,000 different emotions as she flailed away helplessly. When Lynn finally got free, she attacked Gina with a vengeance! Lynn tackled Gina to the mat and mounted her and I screamed for her to go for the pin. My blonde fought to get control of Gina's wrists, but the brunette knew how to counter very well. Every time Brenda would peer in to start the count, she would have to stop because Lynn would lose her grip on Gina's wrists.
  Eventually, Gina got out from under Lynn and they both stood up again. This time, Gina made the first move and got Lynn in a side headlock. The strong brunette bore my woman to the mat then changed tactics and went for a chin-hold? combined with a waist-scissor hold. I felt for Lynn, because this looked extremely painful! Gina wanted Lynn to submit, but I knew she wouldn't! Despite the moaning and screaming from my tortured blonde, she hung in there.
   Gina was coming up with another plan, I could see it in her eyes! She already showed how strong she was, now the tough brunette showed how quick she could be. I don't exactly know how she did it, but in the blink of an eye, Gina released her holds and somehow came from behind Lynn to being on top of her. It happened so fast that Lynn was still a tangled mess when Gina pounced on top of her. The brunette easily captured Lynn's wrists as she now straddled my dazed blonde beauty and sank deep into a pinning maneuver. Gina's tits were bashing Lynn in the face as Brenda pounded out the five count and then patted the victorious brunette on the back telling her to release the hold.
   Gina rolled off of my stunned woman and raised her right arm in triumph as Lynn tried to gather herself and sit up. Surprisingly, Lynn didn't look that worn out or spent. Yes, she was shaken and confused, but she popped right up. Gina remained seated on the mat catching her breath as she looked up and smiled at Lynn. The sexy brunette was displaying that evil little smile of hers as she asked my game blonde; "Want to go again?" 

pete88

Re: A Very Moving Experience! PART 2
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 02:07:50 PM »
Is there a another match coming ?  Great writing on this story Jeff..

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
Re: A Very Moving Experience! PART 2
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 05:45:48 AM »
Yes there is at least one more part coming, along with a sequel. I am a terrible typist and a fan of suspense so please bear with me. Thanks for the kind words, it was all made possible by two beautiful women!!!!    Jeff