News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Karen80 Fights Mistress Holly in Holly's dungeon.

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Karen80 Fights Mistress Holly in Holly's dungeon.
« on: August 10, 2010, 02:13:26 AM »
I had been asked by one very sexy lady, to accompany her, to a fight.

Karen was blonde, hazel eyed, and very full figured.
She was a lady that knew how to catfight. Yet she was going to someone elses turf. Karen had accepted to fight Mistress Holly, in her own home ground.
Karen was stunning, and I was more than happy to have a chance to share her company.

Karen had the directions, and soon I was sitting next to her, trying to keep my eyes from popping out, at her hot figure, scantilly clad beside me.
Karen was wearing a simply bikini top, that had a few narromw triangles of material over her large, firm breasts.
More soft smooth skin, was visible, than was covered.
Karen was wearing a short black skirt, of soft thin material, as her long legs worked the gas, and brake as she drove.
I was more than happy to relax, and let her drive on the other side of the road, as we headed to Holly's lair.

Holly's place was nice sized, as we park, and get out. Karen's body moving wonderfully, in her scant wardrobe, as we head to the fight.
Karen definately able to hold her own, in the beauty and sex appeal departments.
Yet this was going to be a catfight, and nothing else was helpfull, but the skill, and desire to win.

We are soon greeted by Holly. I had to admit right from the start, the dark haired woman, caught my eye, as she was very attractive.
Looking at her, I would already guess that Mistress Holly, was slightly taller than Karen, but not by much.
The knee high black boots she wore, adding a little more height, as already Holly was using her home arena advantage.
She smiles at us, as she lets us in, dressed in a robe, as we still do not get to see her fighting outfit.

As we enter, and Holly leads us through the home. I tell Karen softly, if Holly was wearing any weapons, I was calling this off right now.
It was touchy not being able to see what the other fighter had on. Holly trying to psych Karen out a little. Yet I knew the sexy blonde was not bothered by it yet.

We begin to walk down some stairs, as we enter Mistress Holly's lair.
The raven haired beauty smiling to herself, as we begin to see where the two ladies would soon be fighting.

One area of the floor, was open, with mats lining the floor. Along the wall closest, and furthest from the stairs. Several different length whips, as well as different kind of handcuffs or shackles hung on the wall.
Holly stepping onto the mats confidently, as she turns to face us, as she unties and strips her robe.

Holly's firm full figured body, is dressed in slinky, liquid looking black pvc.
A ring of the dark material was around her lower neck. From it, thin straps hung down. The straps connecting to triangled pieces, that left some of her pert, well formed breasts, peaking out from the sides and bottom.
Then more thin strands of material dipping from the lower edge of the triangle, to be fastened into rings, that also attached to the thong on the outfit.
Holly was looking very slinky, and sexy in her fighting attire.
Much of her well maintained figure, seen, as she stands waiting for Karen to join her on the mats.

Karen looks at Holly, then at me. The voluptuous blonde, nodding her head, as if to say she did not see anything, she was worried about tangling with.
Holly was showing enough skin, it was easy to see, she had no weapons on her, just her full figured body.
Karen then steps onto the mats, and the ladies begin to tense, and move around each other.

"You are so going to be my little slave bitch, when I get done with you blondie." Holly says, very confident in her own arena. Her things around her, as Karen watches her carefully.
"How about once I make you beg for mercy, I shove one of those whips up your ass?" Karen asks in reply, as both ladies keep watching, for the other to leave herself open.
Holly moves her hand to flip Karen off. Karen begins to move ahead, when Holly tries stomping on Karen's foot, with her sharp heeled boot.
Karen backs away, getting her feet out of the path.
As Holly's foot comes down hard, right where Karen's foot had been. Karen lunges ahead, and grabs a handful of long raven hair.
Holly swinging at Karen, as the blonde jerks her head, by the hair.
Karen's other hand shoves some of the liquid looking pvc aside, and grabs and begins to twist Holly's firm left breast.
The nipple hardening, even as Holly cries out, as her tit is being tortured.

Holly brings up one long booted leg, and kicks towards Karen's toned belly. Karen letting Holly go, yet the boot manages to connect partially. Karen grunts, as she doubles up slightly, as she tries to minimize the kick from Holly.
Holly quickly grabs a handful of blonde hair, and yanks Karen's head down.
Her other hand quickly tearing Karen's bikini top off, as she then brings her knee up, into Karen's pendulous breasts. Karen having the wind knocked out of her, as Holly jerks her head again, with some blonde hair coming out, then shoves Karen backwards.

Karen rolls onto her side, gasping for air, between the kick and the knee. The sexy blonde trying to recover as quick as she can, as she wraps her arms around her hurting breasts, as Holly heads to the wall.
I watch closely, as Holly pulls down a whip. If she even dared to strike Karen with it I was ending the fight.
Karen moves to her knees, as Holly circles her, and moves up behind her.
Holly drops down behind Karen, and quickly has the whip around Karen's throat, pulling back, as Karen grasps for it, as she feels her air begin to be cut off.
"Say your my bitch, say it !!!" Holly orders, as I am moving onto the mats, calling her name.
Now I knew why Karen wanted someone with her. Holly would definately fight dirty.
Karen could go down and dirty as well. Yet this was going to far.
"Holly!!" I call out to her, as her head turns, and she smiles, as she jerks the whip back a little first, before letting it go.
Karen is on her hands and knees, gasping for air, as I yank the whip from the floor and toss it away from the mats.
Mistress Holly grinning, until Karen takes advantage of Holly's cockiness. Holly staying too close, as Karen kicks backwards catching Holly in her belly, and knocking the dark haired Mistress backwards onto the mat.

Holly is now laying on the mat, clutching her belly, as she is now the one with the air knocked out of her.

Karen is recovering, as she turns, her hazel eyes showing some fire, as she is not happy about being choked with the whip.
While Holly is gasping, and trying to catch her breath. Karen attacks.
Her hand grabs Holly's long dark hair, as some of it begins to pull free and fly. Karen's other hand yanks and tears at Mistress Holly's black pvc outfit.
Soon Holly's well formed breasts are heaving, and bobbling naked, as Karen begins to punch and slap them.
Holly feeling her own anger rise, begins to squeeze and slap Karen's jiggling, firm tits, as they punch, slap and curse one another.
"After I slap your tits off, you will be eating that whip, you fucking whore!!" Karen yells at Holly, as the sound of flesh hitting flesh, seems to echo around the self proclaimed dungeon, downstairs at Holly's.

"You will be my slut, begging to please me, when I am done with you cxnt!!" Holly yells back, as Karen's skirt is torn free, as more dark colored hair, and more blonde hair begins to lay and shift on top of the mats. As the two full figured beauties battle.

Mistress Holly's black pvc suit is now fully torn off, as she is naked now, except for her black boots.
Holly brings a fist up low, causing Karen to cry out in pain, as she shoved to the side. Holly pushing Karen's hands away, as they try and comfort her struck womanhood. Holly tearing of Karen's panties and twirling them around, as the blonde tries to protect herself.
I expect Holly, to finish Karen off, while she is in a vulnerable position.
Yet I am not prepared for what I see next, as Karen is rolled fully onto her back, as Holly begins to straddle her.
Slapping Karen hard, as she moves upwards on Karen's body.

"Lick me bitch, prove you are my little whore." Holly says to Karen, as she begins to press her pussy to Karen's face.

Holly is sure of her victory, yet instead of finishing it, she is busy trying to humiliate Karen.
Karen writhes on the mats, then Holly begins to scream in pain, as Karen's fingers begin to pull, and squeeze, on Holly's exposed clit.
Karen wiggling, to bring her hand between her face, finally managing to grab Holly, in a very sensitive place.
Holly tries to free herself, then sits down hard on Karen's belly.

Karen ready for the move, as she had tensed her stomach muscles. The blow painful, yet not fully depriving Karen of air this time.
Karen releases Holly's clit, as Holly slaps Karen's face hard. Karen's head rolling with the slap.
As Holly is off balance, trying to reposition herself over Karen.
Karen's head turns back, and she punches Holly hard in her belly.
Holly doubles up, and rolls to the side.
Karen begins to slip  to the other side, quickly getting to her knees, before trying to splash onto Holly.
Holly rolls, and as she misses Karen hits hard, briefly slowing her, as her body absorbs the impact.

Holly keeps rolling now, as Karen rises and looks for her. Mistress Holly is getting up, and is by the wall again.
Karen gets up quickly, as I get to enjoy the sight of Karen's beautiful naked body running, as Holly is pulling some shackles down from the wall.
Karen grabs Holly's arm, and jerks it.
The shackles falling to the floor, with a clatter, as Holly is spun away from the wall.

Karen turning to follow her, as Holly agains tries to kick out with one of her long, spike heeled boots. Karen catching it, and using it to pull Holly ahead, as Karen's other hand, now fisted streaks for Holly's head.
The punch lands to the side of Holly's head, as she jerks from the impact. Karen let's her leg drop.
Holly staggers a few steps, then throws a weak punch against Karen's heaving breasts.
The punch lands, but is weak.
Karen's punch is not weak, as it strikes Mistress Holly to the side of her jaw.

Holly's head snaps to the side, as her arms begin to drop by her sides.
Holly's head moves back to center, as her arms begin to windmill slowly, as Holly begins to fall backwards onto the mats.
A soft whooshing sound, coming from the beautiful, dark haired lady, as her body hits the mats. Then Holly lay barely moving, as her chest heaves, and by the glassy look in her eyes, as the fight was over.
Karen had won.

Holly lays on the mats, her arms and legs moving weakly, as Karen drops down, and begins to strip the knee high black boots.
Then with Mistress Holly beaten, and fully naked. Karen stradles her.
"Taste the winner bitch!!" Karen says, as she returns the gesture, and rubs her own moist clit against Holly's face.

I move over to them, as Karen rises to her feet, her chest heaving, as her generous assets rise and fall. The nipples now fully distended from her excitement, and arousal from the catfight.
She stumbles a little, as I quickly catch her.
Karen clinging to me briefly, as she regathers her strength.
"Thanks for coming with me." She says between her still slightly heavy breathing.
Getting to feel this gorgeous woman next to me, was a very nice payment, for coming with her.
Karen definately had a face and figure that was pleasing in about every way. The bruises and slight nail marks on her smooth skin, not taking away from her beauty at all.
Karen smiles at me, nods her head, then stands on her own. Her eyes roaming for her stripped clothing, as I move to Holly.
The dark haired beauty was trying to sit up. Her eyes focusing more, as she realizes she has lost.

As Karen begins slipping her clothing on. I talk softly to Holly making sure she is aware and okay.
Then I help her to her feet.
As with Karen. Holly had a very lovely face, and one very sexy body.
We move to where Karen is standing waiting, as Holly lets me know she is okay enough to stand on her own now. Her head still ringing a little from the last punches.
"Sucks you beat me in my own dungeon." "Nice fight slut." Holly says, admitting her defeat.

"Not bad yourself whore, want a rematch this time, I pick the place." Karen replies, as we all know sooner or later these two ladies would fight again.

Holly assures us, her man woud be there very soon, so after making sure she gets upstairs okay. I leave with Karen.

Although she may have lost this fight. I knew other ladies would enter the dungeon, and be beaten. Licking Holly's moist pussy, and calling her Mistress.
Yet for this fight Karen was the winner.
First we would stop and tend to her injuries, with some ice or lotion.
Then I would get to enjoy the company of the sexy blonde at dinner. Many of the other ladies at the restaraunt would notice the bruises Karen wore proudly, with a little make up. Yet would not say anything. Seeing the lady was willing to fight.
I simply enjoyed the time together, as even with her bruises. Karen was very enjoyable company, as well as one of the most beautiful ladies there.

The end. 

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Karen80 Fights Mistress Holly in Holly's dungeon.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 10:40:00 PM »
Hmmm, something really SEXILY APPEALING about the thought of tackling a sexy Mistress like Holly in her dungeon - then beating her & making her a slave for a couple of delightful hours! Giggle!  ::) :P :-* ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Karen80 Fights Mistress Holly in Holly's dungeon.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 02:29:21 AM »
Thanks for the comments.

This story, like the sexy and naughty Mistress Holly herself. Definately a bit of a different setting, as well as naughty and unique spice, Holly brings to the fight.

Hope I managed to do justice to her private catfight dungeon, in the writing.

Storm