News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dipuka vs Sonum - REMATCH - Cage Fight

• 4 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
« on: August 15, 2010, 12:13:29 PM »

CATCH POINT -  When One GAL Starts the Punchings on the the Ear drums of the other GAL.

~Sonum~

Our first meeting was in a Judo format…& then, at the end we had decided that we sud have another… but next time in a Cage…
Now things are queit changed. Everybody knew when I was in college…I went upto 90 kgs…but when I entered films… everybody gave me credit that I came down to 60-61 kgs…when I last fought with Dipuka I was 61 & she was 62 kgs…& she struggled hard to beat me probably by a hairs margin…but the things changed a bit now baby…she is 61 & m 65 kgs…ok she was a top class athlete …but me too had a lil bit of Judo knowledge at my college days.

Of-course we both r very very talls …probably among the most in the industry…yeah both r 5’9” & slight above that…nobody cud say with authority who is actually more taller amongst us…realy.

~Dipuka~

I did beat her handsomely in the last judo encounter we had…but still m afraid a bit…as she was then… & she is now… queit near to me…& also now she has gained by 4 kgs over me…surely this time it may be a more problem for me…. Last time also I had problems in various occasions…at times I even had a feeling like giving up in between…but this time as it is a cage fight between us…& I think m little more better off than her with my more sheer powers, speed & queit a bit of more energies & Stamina…only I will have to takle her recent bit of more weight over me properly…but overall I think it may again be a very tough match…which she may also surely agree within…thou she is looking more confident this time too.

~Sonum~

“Lets Get Inside!”…As we put our long legs forward together towards the round curved steel door at the top… . Dipuka entered first with her tall right leg in….followed by me behind.

~Dipuka~

It was a well heightened lil rusty brown like coloured cage …with queit a place insides to tackle it well with one another…

With our legs being tall…we both were in mini tights (not as in the pic)…she’s in deep blue…myself in deep red…sleevless tops not covering our shapely bare hand & shoulders…
I was lacing my red glove on my wrists tightly…staring at u…

~Sonum~

I was also lacing my red gloves tightly on my wrists…& stared back at u confidently…our eyes met…I move lit bit forward towards the centre…buping my gloves at one another…shook my open glaring long hairs a bit behind on right…with flexing my knees also a bit up & down before the start.

~Dipuka~

I also did not remove my eyes off yours…& me too move a bit closer in the middle flexing my feets a bit trying to b confident…buping my gloves on one another…fresh thirsty thighs chilling to go AT the Rumbling fast…

~Sonum~

“So it’s a Re-Match…Best of Luck!” I tell queit un-willingly…giving a bit early ugly reactions…

~Dipuka~

“Thanks for Reminding!” I replied making a poor face as if u r a stupid enough to remind me the same…. “Best of luck to you too..!!”… “be ready for getting a full enjoyment right there again...” indicating towards ur pubis...As I strech my right hand & get my glove finaly in…

~Sonum~

“I think last time u nearly tested it right there right?…& this time I will make it sure that U enjoy it Fully right there again...which surely sud b the most enjoyed moment of your life for Sure! B Assured of that!.”

~Dipuka~

“I think before chilling,… u honestly know it within very well….that actually who was made to enjoy it most right there last time..that too so well…Anyways…Lets see who Enjoys it this time too…” As I shoved a right punch in air….knowing it will not fall on u…but will help just as an indication that fight has to began soon…

~Sonum~

I took a lil more time…stopped it casualy with my left glove in between…took my final guard…stared at u very sharply over my gloves kept in front of my face…right leg already forward taking the final stance “Lets Start!”

~Dipuka~

I too took my final guard… staring at u with my hunting eyes from the top of my two tightened wrists with red gloves shielding my front face solidly….“Ye.Lets start!”…I was the first to attack with a sharp right cut just on top of your left ear….bitch I think insides.

~Sonum~

I smartly blocked it with my raising left hand to takle the same queit solidly…& tried with a fast lightening hard jab with my right hand on your left jaw…attempting to unsettle & check-mate u at the very beginning…

~Dipuka~

It felled very hard on my right cheek queit un-expectedly…as if suddenly I viewed all stars in a day light very shortly…my eyes went blank for a second…but going back by two steps…I quickly once again re-stabilize my self…as if nothing had happened…  & before u cud attack again …I again took my guard by taking my both gloves close on my face…& try to dodge u…dropping my strong shoulders on both ends…eyeing to get a gud opportunity to get a gud opening at ur jaws..

~Sonum~

I was careful…do not get away with ur dodges… & rather… I too.. try to dodge u with dropping of my shoulders on both ends…also my gloves closely shielding my face in front… & next with jumping on my feets forward & back I try to draw myself lil closer at u…to get an opening so that I can bang u with few more gud hard punches …& finish u there itself.

~Dipuka~

But rather I gave u a biggest dodge by suddenly kicking front of your left thigh just above ur knee with full face of my right feet…

~Sonum~

It fell heavily on my left thigh…but I bear it with no difficulty …as if I was a bit preapared for same…& now I began dancing  more fearcily on my two feets front & back to get to an opportunity to get all out at u…just like a wounded panthress for revenge.

~Dipuka~

But I visualized u r a bit slow…I rush at u more quickly…& started hitting u all over… on top of your boobs…shoulders & the entire top body over your waist… “Get them ALL Bitch!”  

~Sonum~

Your sudden breaking in… was a Big shock… & surprise for me…I had to go back quickly...tried to adjust my back on the steel…With my closed eyes… first I had to defend myself… with my both hands covering my face & chest… to protect myself from ur fast & hard hittings blows which u kept raining on my top… “Slut!”.

~Dipuka~

I throw my chest over yours…chest to chest… I started banging at u with my both hands…& also trying to trip u down on the floor with my right leg behind yours…

~Sonum~

I had to get down on the floor… by myself... saving a bit of dignity …trying to keep your two hard hitting hands apart…with my spread out hands in between… backed up by my powerful shoulders coming in between…then I fixed full face of my right feet… on face of your tummy & try to push your body away from my top…with my powerful right thigh & tall leg… showing u All powers of my Ass.

~Dipuka~

Though m finding it difficult…but my powerful shoulders do not give you any room…they held themselves strongly well as m still managing to pin your shoulders hard down with my both hands…now its only how I tackle ur nasty feet glued on my tummy…for that… I try to shift my tummy left sideways so that it gets slipped out over my tummy…

~Sonum~

But I maintained my glued feet right there on ur tummy…& also… all of a sudden…leaving your both shoulders I head lock your dropping neck & wrapped it very powerfully in my powerful hands …& giving u no time I try to roll u down on your back along with me.. on my right side…with sudden act of my powerful ass…which I kno u also feared most.

~Dipuka~

EEhhhYou rolled me…on my back…but not with big thud on the mat…as we were glued so hard…giving no room to each other for further hittings…but for doing that I had a prior solid purpose in mind…I locked your arms very tightly under my arm pits..so that u can never bang me…also I web a very strong lock on your long legs in my longs… “I WILL make U Enjoy completely right there…this time too… U BITCH!” I say.. As I try to press ur hands more harder under my armpits…trying to give u All amounts of pains right there…my long legs already trying to give u the same amount pains on ur long legs…as I held u very very strongly in me…no room for u to play in now.

~Sonum~

“BITCH!” I try to shrug free my both powerful shoulders…pinned underneath ur arm pits…if I can free them…next only her cute face & my two solid gloves will be in front of my eyes to decide…

~Dipuka~

I know if I let go your shoulders at this moment…u will be at damaging my face very badly immediately…I have no chance but to sustain my powerful clintch on your shoulders…which I had to maintain as long as my lungs cud last breath…also slowly with support of my legs…I try to roll my body on top of u…particularly with my shaply legs giving gud support to my lil lesser butts than urs…but my other parts…sply my legs r more stronger than urs…

~Sonum~

Realising ur bid…I position my ass very well on ur ass…not allowing it to turn a bit on me…as my shoulders try hard to push & break ur arm pits glued over them …for that I try to get my hands fixed on the mat beneath ur armpits …& push my shoulders back so hard that I can break ur shoulder lock over them…& create a required gap between our boobs…then my hands & knees can play their real damaging role on ur face & upper body…baby just wait!

~Dipuka~

I get your both wrists which were trying to get a good grip on the ground…as a result again your boobs felled helplessly on my boobs…& getting the chance… I dint waste time… & started raining left & right blows in quick succession…on your face, both sides of your ear drums…& back of your head…with my both hands! One after another. “Count them ALL BITCH!!”

~Sonum~

"Ahhhh"…U r hitting me hard…I had to get my face & ear drums away…first I try to grab your left wrist with my both hands…to stop ur on-slaught …& try to pin it over your head with my all strengths…

~Dipuka~

Now I fixed my powerful knee on ur tummy…& with the other free hand keep punching ur right ear drum repeatedily one after another in quick sucessions…I think u r gone for a toss now…m I winning ? m thrilled again..as seems I amusing myself again…for abling to give such a treat to u!.

~Sonum~

OH! My GOD!… though I m riding on top…but I felt like beaten up badly!!!… …with my beaten volt face… I get up… fixed ur right wrist under my left knee & grab your hard hitting left wrist in my right hand & try to pin it hard with my all the strengths…on the ground over ur head…surely next u sud remember me ur entire life for my revenge bitch…(I thought insides).

~Dipuka~

I feel I m strengthier & faster then you…though being down… I try to move sideways on my left… like a crab does… & try to unsettle u…& try to free my wrists out of ur tightened wrists with my all the strengths.…Ehhhh…& we wrestled very hard for same.

~Sonum~

“BITCH!” I pin ur right wrist hard on the ground over ur head…then leave it All of a sudden …clinch my right red glove up…in a hard punching style… & give a solid punch on your left face…besides your nose…not satisfied I rained another two in quick succession on the same spot…& again slipping & rubbing my ass over ur boobs I try to slide my butts up on ur throats…& try to pin ur left wrists again on the mat on the same position…so that u cant work for a counter-attack on me…your other wrist already pinned under my other knee…now m gaining.

~Dipuka~

MY GOD!!! M about to give up a mild Cry!!! U might have turned my cheek black & blue by now…as u blew it on me so severely…& I was clipped also too well…I was waiting that u raise ur hand to stricke me again…& by that… my right wrist gets free…so that atleast I can do something with it… it was a big delima now…m feeling myself a bit at ur mercy now…

~Sonum~

BITCH…I know she is waiting to get her wrist free…when as soon as I will pick my hand to hit her again…but I sud not let it go that easily now…I picked my left knee up…pin ur left wrist under-beneath it… & try to pin ur both wrists first over ur head…& next… if I manage,…then… it will be your cute face & my gloves again…& next nobody is here to protect u from my on-slaught that wud b next.

~Dipuka~

My hands struggle very hard…not allowing my wrists to be pinned like that….my legs make special efforts trying to unsettle u from my top…so much so that u sud get imbalanced… so much… that… even though if u hit me…it sud hardly make any impact on me…as u will be completely imbalanced…I try it hard.. as my last bid…

~Sonum~

“Ehhhh” I fight hard & struggle to pin your body steadily down with my all strength…in the process…I clintch my right gloves & hit you twice on your left temple again…

~Dipuka~

But they felled lightly on me…as u yourself were in problems being imbalaced on me with my move...& not having proper control on yourself …& were struggling hard to b on my top…I dint let go this opportunity…& try to get u in head lock in my left hand tightly…& try to free my other hand…so that I get u head locked completely in by both hands.

~Sonum~

I thought the best way to defend is to attack…as I start raining you big punches on face with my right hand…

~Dipuka~

U punch me hard…but as u r closely held in my grip… anyhow I cud not feel the imapact as deadly as it cud have been otherwise…I try to resist…let go my head lock on u… & me too start raining unches at u with my left hand on your right face…back of your head…one after one…very fast…trying to finish u & outdo u in numbers completely…

~Sonum~

Both turned each other black & blue…torned up…I get up…as we stopped at the same time…sharing equal honours by trading equal no of punches on one another…shook my hairs back on my left side a bit… trying to keep your left shoulder across down with my right hand…realy I was knowing it will b again hard…let me once sit on her chest properly…

~Dipuka~

My right hand was free I catch hold of your hairs & try to press ur face down towards my boobs…also my hips try to shift sideways right…so that I can pull them out beneath urs…& next I can turn my body on u…

~Sonum~

But I again try to hit u on your left face with my right hand…so that I can finish u…& make u to give up…

~Dipuka~

I bring my both arms forward blocking ur arms solidly in defence…& again pushing my legs & ass a bit backwards… try to roll myself on u…

~Sonum~

I grab your shoulders from behind in my hands properly… my arms going beneath ur arm pits… trying to give u no room…pushing my boobs on urs…I try to maintain my ass on ur top…also trying to stop u from ur all moments…I try to keep your shoulders pinned down very hard with my two gloves…& my full chest falling on yours…gripping u hard on the ground…we both r breathing hard now…

~Dipuka~

With left glove I try it very hard to push ur neck back…fixing u in a very aukward position to fight with…. & with the other hand I began to hit u big blows on ur left face..in intervals… “BITCH!....”

~Sonum~

My GOD!…I catch hold of ur punching wrist… pin it aside left over ur head…also pin ur other wrist on the other side…& try to Head Butt u on ur lower forehead …on just above gap where ur eye brows joins…

Also… tightly clugged together we slip ahead towards the steel wall on the upper side…

~Dipuka~

As we reach near the steel…I try to get the support of steel with my left feet on the same… & try to push myself on top of u with taking its full support…making it very difficult for u now …

~Sonum~

OHHH My GOD…no… u Came on my top…with support of ur feets on the wall....the match has taken a twist again….OH My GOD!!!

~Dipuka~

After getting the top position after a long time…I whack & break at u…& try to finish u up with my hard punches raining on u from both sides over your face & heads…ears…I smack u hard with my both hands… trying to sit solidly over ur chest…

~Sonum~

Badly bruished I try to defend with my hands as far as possible…& also push the hard steel with my bare right feet… so that we get dragged away from the steel…surely u must be feeling the power of my ass & legs…

~Dipuka~

No problem…we get away a bit from the steel…but I keep on hitting u black & blue…on face, nose, forehead, eardrums! "BITTCH!"

~Sonum~

"OHhh No"…I had to turn & give u my back…in a bid to defend myself…with no other way.

~Dipuka~

I got the golden chance…I let u turn…& get my chest on your back…& continue smacking u with my both hands on both sides of your ears drums, heads…I sud not let this chance go…I keep on hitting u hard & hard from both ends…I will make her loose now…or she faints ...nobody in the earth can protect u now.

~Sonum~

OHhh my GOD…I cannot hear any more…may be my ears r bleeding by now…I try to raise my upper body up & throw u down on back with lots of difficulties with lifting my ass, legs & back up on u…ehhh

~Dipuka~

By getting ur tummy wrapped in my right hand…I slam u down again on ur chest…& continue punching your back of head…ears…not satisfied…I get up…& now kick back of ur head too…one..two…

~Sonum~

I turn on my back…caught hold of kicking feet very quickly & tightly in my both hands…twisted it hard….& got ur ass thudded down again on the ground in front of me…as I again jumped on u.., now do or die battle u bitch…I think insides…tho I feel like lost.

~Dipuka~

I fixed the right knee tightly in between our tummies…& with all powers of my shapely legs & ass..try to roll u on my right…

~Sonum~

Thinking to play a trick…I let u roll on my top…but I too quickly fixed my more powerful heavy left knee on your tummy & try to throw u far away from me… “BITCH”…we both were badly bruished…I can see ur face turned black & blue.

~Dipuka~

But I hang on…turned your now a bit of loosened legs around… with my feding struggling biceps… & try to get a crab boston sitting position on ur ass …

~Sonum~

OHHH – I feel ur ass pressing mine…now as if its taking All the air out of it…my eardrums, head.. now feeling the pains by your nasty hittings…

~Dipuka~

By seeing u being loosened up a bit more now.. I waste no time…& I turn up... get on your top with my boobs on your back again…& started smaking you with my both hands on your both sides of face & ears drums again…
May the blood come out if need be....

~Sonum~

“I give up Dipuka….” Finaly I give up…thmping my hand twice on the ground.

~Dipuka~

My GOD. I loosened my body hold on u quickly…w/o abling to hold more on myself. Ohhh m gone.

~Sonum~

“OHHHH I too Sigh! covering my eyes from my both sides.

~Dipuka~

“OHHH no!”  I too sigh!…removing my fallen wet hairs over my face with my red right gloved wrist with difficulties…

~Sonum~

“So U won again?” I admit while gasping high.

~Dipuka~

“Yeah! Though I feel i was a bit lucky again!” my lungs not willing to support me any more. I feel like my dead head dropping on ur shoulders. “Yeah” as my head revolving around me.

~Sonum~

I push my ass a bit on right… “Get Up!” I say ghasping.

~Dipuka~

“So I lead it 2-0 right?” Ahhhh

~Sonum~

“OHHHh no!” I sigh…my lungs also not willing to give me any more support.. “But Narrowly”…I say with lots of difficulties… “I can still make it 3-2 in my favour…” I Hush!

~Dipuka~

“Ur dreams r gud” I sigh! But my lungs denying me to support me anymore… “Lishen! Even if I win 3-0 next…I wud like to fight rest two games to make it a cleen sweep of 5-0 on u”

~Sonum~

“Your dreams!” as I too sigh & put my right arm over my eyes as if to go fast asleep after a lot of hardwork compelling me to go at it… without any other option…
But still  I keep like talking...“Ok…It was your day again…U can say anything now…u know I just don’t beleive in talking right?”

~Dipuka~

“I know…u just belive in getting it well done right there… right?”

~Sonum~

“No Issue Dipuka…I just hold ur hairs from back casualy…assiting myself to get your job done easily…”

~Dipuka~

“Ehhh” I Sigh… as I Start…

~Sonum~

Something BIG Happened between Two Big of us for another 30 minutes!

“Tired?” “Let me also do the same on u now!”

~Dipuka~

“Better U try Youself!”

& the night ended after another 30 mins of hard work between us.

(Actualy I intended Sonum to win this time…but at the end Dipuka realy played well…so m not very happy on same)

Thanks!!

rohit_wildest@yahoo.co.in, Massenger ID- rohit_wildest- for role plays...f2f (with any f or m pal), f2m cyberfifht or irl (only with a f pal). Thanks

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:12:42 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Max_Rus

Re: Deepika vs Sonam - REMATCH - Cage Fight
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 11:22:44 PM »
Great story! :)

• God Member
Re: Deepika vs Sonam - REMATCH - Cage Fight
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 05:59:47 PM »
Thanks a lot…
I was knowing it was a gr8 storey…but your single comment made me to believe it…
Actualy it requires gutts to put a comment like that.
Also I liked ur phrase u put in your profile…It is realy good.
All the best friend…& again thanks to u.
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

• God Member
Re: Dipuka vs Sonum - REMATCH - Cage Fight
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 09:13:56 PM »
I don't think Sonam has a chance of defeating Deepika..Deepika is too strong for her!!!
Anyway both are hot ofcourse..

Thnks.
I think soanam got that weight….dipuka is good on the lower side….but soanam is also not less…probably anywhere.
In my stories soanam came bk very heavily, after her first two straight very closely fought defeats 0-2 to 2-2 with two straight more convincing wins over Dipuka,
Lets see the last one…Soanam is more on confidence now…as ever…even before & after her first two straight defeats….
So Lets see them in the series of 5 they had decided to have between them..Soanam trying to frighten Dipuka more than all first four rounds…& more so sply with her last two big wins

• God Member
Re: Dipuka vs Sonum - REMATCH - Cage Fight
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 07:40:54 PM »
i tried to read this, because i love a good cage match, but it reads like a cyber fight with the chat dialogue
sorry not into those; it's not a story technically

Hello Kidman,

I can understand that, if you are realy a cage fight fan, you can read
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,20163.msg132887.html#msg132887
Jessica vs Bipasha – only you have to tolerate some words like U for You etc. as I see many can’t tolerate that here.
One comment already fallen declaring it as an Epic there,
So think you may also enjoy it…& thereby may I could make the thing a bit right for you.
Thanks