Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
November 01, 2014, 06:46:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: barefoot catfighting  (Read 7435 times)
catfightfan36
« on: November 13, 2008, 06:52:54 AM »

I love it when girls fight/wrestle barefoot, do you girls have a preference?
gmenn
God Member

I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 10:27:32 AM »

My preference for stockinged feet (real stockings not pantyhose).
I like if the feet have a their own battle, intermingling while the girls pull each others hair.
roadie
God Member

Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 04:57:05 PM »

As long as the rest is bare as well, catfightfan. Actually, if they have nothing on but boots or socks, I am happy.
catfightfan36
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 11:28:58 PM »

clearly you just like to disagree with me.
alarmn1

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 04:00:54 AM »

Gotta agree with gmenn on this one.....stockings...MMmm...so hot. Especially when they get those legs locked together......Yessir....stockinged legs are VERY nice!
CASSIE AKA O.D.B

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 05:20:31 AM »

Hi there everyone, just thought i'd add my 2 cents worth on this topic. My personal preference is to fight barefoot everytime regardless of location. I just like it that way, does anyone else agree with me ?
Annamaria

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 02:37:38 PM »

I agree with gmenn. A catfight between two women who have very sexy large feet with sheer stockings. The feet have their own battle between themselves. I once had a footfight with another woman on a train. Both wearing stockings. Our feet were the same size so the fight was pretty even.
fantasyman
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 02:38:58 PM »

i also love when women fight in stockings/pantyhose. I think it is very erotic and if there is foot smothering at the end then it is even better!
Marie-Eve_01

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 02:33:06 AM »

I choose barefoot .
In real fight you have more balance , rapidity and accuracy .
You can make many kick and hold more easily.
And as personal reason  i prefer the feeling of the feet on or In my opponant skin lol.

Je suis capable de résister à tout, sauf à la tentation.
rozczochrany
God Member

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 05:49:26 PM »

I like when women fight barefoot. In stockings, garter belts, strings and bras. I like if the legs and  breast have a their own battle, intermingling while the girls fight. When they kick up and hug with thighs.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 05:55:06 PM by rozczochrany » Logged

I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.
kriss
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 03:22:45 AM »

i seem to always lose my shoes while fighting, whether it by be kicking them off or them being ripped off.  I feel comfortable fighting barefooted, however it sometimes is more humiliating when u lose. Just thought of lying there shoeless, socks or barefooted adds to the pain of losing for me! Do some of you other women feel the same?
Annamaria

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 03:29:01 PM »

Would love to fight with Marie-Eve, barefooted...
kriss
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 02:47:27 AM »

how about me anaa? I am 5'6 128lbs, size 7 foot, i have been told i have great ass, legs and sexy feet!
amazonasz
God Member

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2008, 06:49:54 PM »

I agree with gmenn. A catfight between two women who have very sexy large feet with sheer stockings. The feet have their own battle between themselves. I once had a footfight with another woman on a train. Both wearing stockings. Our feet were the same size so the fight was pretty even.

You tell it how was beginning?
Who won in this fight?
And what was the stake of this?
Pages: [1]

Jump to: