News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

When two Rock Chicks Clash... a three part tale of pain and heartbreak

• 68 Replies

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
I Fucking Rock!!!!

At least that’s what I tell myself every day, it’s hard growing up in a tiny Welsh town where you’re the only English girl. I’ve always been the outsider. I was treated like an outsider, I was stared at like an outsider, I was excluded like an outsider, I was mistrusted like an outsider and then… after years of loneliness when I started acting like an outsider? They hated me like an Outsider.

But that’s fine, I’ve adapted to my role rather well. I moved here when I was still a child - 7 or 8 I think. When your that young there isn’t anyway to rebel socially so I used my English heritage as a sword and shield - they would bully me for it so I would stick fiercely to it. My older sisters all changed, after a while their accents were manipulated and coarse taking to using local vocabulary and of course they were excepted into the loving arms of society like good little robots. But me, I kept my voice, I kept my tone not that I don’t like the Welsh, it’s just that I’m not Welsh and at when your 7 years old, this was the only rebellion I could think of

But I grew older... And other, more penetrative methods became available. I remember hating music with a passion, all the girls would dance in the school yard in unison to the latest noise and I loathed them for it. But then… oh my… then I heard Metallica… a Child of 13 and I discovered a new weapon in my arsenal! It became my saviour, by this point my mother had all but disowned me for my antics even when I needed her most, I was an outsider in my own home… that hurt bad, but Heavy Metal would see me through it!

The other kids had another stick to beat me with of course but my shield grew exponentially, it was an arms race really - every time they found something to hate me with, I’d take that and make it my own strength.
They cast stones, I took them and built a castle
They fired arrows, I took them and built a portcullis
They shot bullets, I’d melt them into armour
… I think I’ve taken this analogy as far as it’ll go…

I learned to wire a plug at 13... I’d come home to find my stereo wire cut so I learnt to fix it and start playing it louder, I smiled as I heard my mother rage “What kind of freak 13 year old knows how to do that!!!”. Older still I grew and secondary school faired no better. If anything the social casts were even more ridged and the few people who did like me were afraid to show it in public for fear of reproach by the other social casts. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not rebelling against any social casts or saying I’m a communist or any of that shit, I don’t have an agenda. I’m the United States of Gemma! And in the United States of Gemma we hate everyone equally!

I found hair dye and alternative cloths appealing mainly because everyone else was repulsed by it. Of course I had to sneak away and get a train to Cardiff to get this stuff because there was NOWHERE in Pontypridd that would stock any of this shit! My hair would change from week to week my makeup was freaky and applied with abandon and I loved it! So fucking what if these Fucks can’t accept me! They never tried to accept me! They don’t deserve to have me in their lives! I’d tell myself

When I was 16 my breasts were a rather predominant feature of mine (the only good thing to ever come from my mother) and I displayed them in corsets or low cut tee’s of various metal bands as a twisted parody of the beauty that everyone aspired to. I was called Zombie Slut, Corpse Whore and countless other slurs but I didn’t mind, I was who I was. My breasts also helped me get other things… tattoo’s and piercing… nobody suspected I was under 18 and I took full advantage of that! My parents freaked, the school went ape shit and society shunned me yet again! The boys took a keen interest but that only help cement the thought that I was an enemy into all the girls minds. This led to countless fights but that’s not what this tale is about…

The tale all this is heading towards takes place at a small collage in Hawthorn I was 19 years old, studying to repeat the qualifications my wistful youth had prevented me from attaining and life was actually pretty decent for once! I had a girlfriend - well I say girlfriend… it’s more like frenzied fucking with a fringe of conversation, but that suits me fine! On the downside being bi-sexual was yet another weapon in my enemies arsenal! Everyone still hated me but with quiet contemplation instead of tossing eggs out of speeding cars. I still had my quirky fashion, loud music and sharp wit as my shield but the walking to communication studies I stopped dead in my tracks… I stood jaw dropped at this goddess! Her arms and legs tattooed her face pierced and fiery, her hair dark and mysterious. Dressed in a Tiny Green Mini skirt and black tee she looked divine! Her body was full figured and curvaceous, her smile infectious, she giggled and laughed and everybody loved her!… everybody loved her… that had more impact than I first imagined… this girl was new to our small town, from overhearing her accent I could tell she was English too, she was tattooed, pierced, outrageous, more so than I ever hoped to be! Yet they all loved her where they hated me…

Suddenly I felt her gaze on me and realised I stared too long, she looked me up and down and smiled before turning her attention back towards the crowd of welcoming faces that were greeting the new girl… What the FUCK!!! I thought to myself! She‘s practically the embodiment of me! And they love her??? This put me in a foul mood, constantly that scene played in my head over and over again. The boys fawning over her the girls laughing and joking with her. The image drove my mood darker until class was finished and I made my way out to the car park. And she’s there sat on the bars by the entrance eating an apple. I try not to pay any attention and walk to my Car and she calls over

“Hey… HEY! Honey? Come over here!”

I sigh and shoot her a look but walk over anyway

“what?” I ask plainly

“I’m Terri” she states

“Do you have a cock?” I fire back unimpressed

“WHAT???” she answers confused

“I though Terry was a boys name” I reply

“NO, Terri… they told me you were quite the little spitfire honey!” she giggles. She even finds a way to give a cheery laugh at my insults, when most girls would just want to slap me

“I just wanted to introduce myself, I saw you in the courtyard earlier but I was getting swamped! You know how it is when you‘re the new girl, huh?” she asks. I could see a look in her eye’s, almost nervousness while she gauged my responses hoping to find a common connection we could bond over.

“No, I really wouldn’t know.” I answer “Pretty much everyone in this town hates me.”

“Really… that’s awful.” she rued “Why? Why would they do that? You seem pretty cool to me!” she asks out of concern then tries pitifully to raise my spirits, It was an unfamiliar sensation, somebody actually asking me how I felt, and trying to make me feel better rather than stomp on me some more.

“I guess I’m just different, that’s all… The Tattoo’s, The piercing, the Heavy Metal. I always figured they were scared of what they didn’t understand. I was always treated like an outsider so that’s what I became. I don’t really give a shit anyway”

“Come on… You must care!” she says, pushing the matter further “I’m different, and they seem to like me!” her words cut me… they do like her… why the fuck did they accept her with open arms? I’ve had 12 years of shit and now this? Maybe she wanted to chat and for me to open up so we could become friends but in one sentence, she drove a wedge between us that struck with heavy resonance…

“Not everyone loves you precious” I hiss and turn to walk away then I feel a shove on my back and I my books and bag go sprawling out onto the floor

“What‘s your problem?” She rages, hurt and upset at my blatant disregard for her, then after a moment of awkward silence she goes bright red and scrambles to the floor to pick up my books and possessions “I’m sorry! I just flare up every now and then! I’m so, so sorry!!!” she pleads

I snatch my belongings from her and glare at her hard, on her knees trying to make amends but she’s shown me her true colours!

“You’re just like the rest of those arse holes.” I growl then get in my car an leave paying her no more attention. I never saw her sobbing on the floor as I left.

For a week and a day my mind was constantly filled with thoughts of her…
Why she had been accepted where I was shunned?…
Why did she feel the need to come and speak to me?…
Was she looking to make friends or enemies?…
I decided on the later, She was the one who shoved me. Not that I cared my personal space was invaded, I’m used to it. I constantly found myself on the receiving end of punches, kicks, sticks and stones. Her actions just helped cement in my head the fact that just because she has tattoo’s and piercing and that hardcore look, doesn’t mean she’s any different to the fuckwits I grew up with.

As you’re already aware, I lived a solitary life and was a keen reader and writer, I painted a lot and walked through the countryside. Wales is blessed as one of the most naturally beautiful places in Britain and no matter how low I felt, no matter how bruised I was physically or emotionally, she was always there to greet me. Those rolling hillsides, the trees, the streams. I loved her. Because she was all mine. And today I was walking through her beauty to get to my favourite spot, dressed in some heavy black boots and fishnets that snagged and tore on countless ferns and bushes through my trek, and a short tartan mini skirt with a tight low cut white Pennywise Tee I trundled through the undergrowth to my spot, happy at the thought of reaching my nirvana…

Until I saw Terri…

Standing on a rock looking up at the treetops in a clearing she stood in the same outfit I saw her in a week ago, Her green denim short skirt and a black tee. The weather is hot (a rare treat for Wales) and she shimmered with a glaze of sweat from her trek up the mountain, then again it happened. My gaze lingered too long and she spotted me

“Hey! GEMMA! HI!” she beamed as if we were old friends and I trundled over, a smouldering rage festering deep inside me as it seems I’ve even lost my favourite contemplation spot to her.

“Yes?” I sigh answering her call

“How are you honey?” she chirps “You look well!”

“Is that a dig?” I fire back

“What??? No! I… I’m just saying you look well is all…” she stammers, her cheery demeanour crushed by my cynicism

“Well thank you. You look good too” I respond and allow myself a smile as I see her confused face, one minute cheery, the next concerned, then surprised to receive a compliment. Was it a compliment? She struggles to find her footing in this repartee, and I enjoy fucking with her

“uh… ok then… we both look good…” she continues with caution, clearly not wanting her words to be manipulated again. Waiting for a harsh response but not getting one she relaxes and asks “so what brings you out here?”

“So I need permission to be out here now?” I snap back

“No!!! FUCK!!! What’s your problem???” she snaps back, clearly my words are having an effect as I see her ample chest heave with barely suppressed anger. She’s getting worked up. Good! She’s the one imposing herself onto my life, I’m not going to give her an easy ride!

“Don’t lose your fucking temper with me BITCH!” I shout back… now that did surprise me…
Do I fuck with peoples emotions, yeah - all the time!
Do I twist their words? Of course! It makes me chuckle.
But that last sentence was outright hostility… that’s not me…

She breaths deeply and I can see the effort on her face as she tries to control herself

“Now honey… please don’t call me a bitch.” she states trying to plaster over her rage with a thin layer of calm and failing miserably. My worst instincts come out now, sensing a weakness I strike

“Why Bitch? don’t you like being called a Bitch? Maybe Slut? Is that better Bitch? Or cxnt? Or Whore?” I giggle back, her reddening face amusing me. I know what’s going to happen because it’s the same thing that always happens. They get intimidated by my words and my posturing and then they’ll attack. She’s no different to the Blonde bimbo’s or the trashy sluts I went to school with. She just tries to hide it under this Rock Chick Persona!

“Stop it!” she growls

“Why Bitch? What’s wrong Bitch?” I glare

“I’m fucking warning you…” she says, her voice broken with anger as she squares off against me, taller by a few inches and heavier by a few pounds she is but that doesn’t concern me.

“Warning me?… well I see!… but I am a little curious now as to what exactly is going to happen if I do call you a…”

“Don’t you FUCKING do it!!!” she cuts me off pointing at me with a shaking hand, her face almost in tears at my verbal torment

“…………Bitch!” I finish and she flies at me! I feel the familiar burn in my scalp as she rips at my dark hair and I decide to  take advantage of her hands being so high and counter with a low blow! A knee right into her crotch! Her eye’s not 3 inches away from mine widen with horror as she doubles over, leaving me to smirk. I knew this prissy little rock chick didn’t have anything! One clean blow and she’s out! Such a wimp!

I Fucking Rock!!!!

At least that’s what I told myself until I felt her strong grip on my crotch!

“FUUUUUUCK!!!!!” I scream out as she digs her fingers into an area most sensitive! Then my vision leaves me for a second as she rises up and slams my jaw with a bone crunching uppercut! It rocks my head back and takes me a clean 4 inches off the floor as I fly backwards and land spread eagle on my back, the hard, uneven ground digs into me, the broken ferns stab me and all I can think of is ‘great! Now the countryside is hurting me too!’ before I gather my wits, she rushes over to me panicked and shocked

“Oh My GOD!!! I’m so SORRY!!! Are you alri…” is all she could manage as she’s met by the sole of my heavy boot! Rushing forwards and bending over to tend to me gave me the perfect shot to ram my foot in her face! She flies back stunned and I get up nursing my jaw and spit some blood out, the pain in the lower right side of my mouth lets me know I cracked a tooth… BITCH! I hate dentists! But at least I didn’t bite through my tongue… I need to watch out for this one, she’s got some fire in her after all…

She gets up slowly, never taking her eye’s off of me, she rubs the dried dirt form my boot off her left cheek and we circle each other keeping low like two rival panthers stalking each other…

“I can’t believe I thought for a second you could be anything other than the cxnt they all told me you were!” she hisses, clearly lamenting ever trying to get to know me as many before her have…

“I can’t believe how you can even judge me Bitch! You were in this shit hole of a town a whole 5 minutes before you started shoving me in Collage, knocking my things everywhere! And now what? You’re surprised I don’t fucking like you? You’re just like them! Pissing on me from high up on your fucking pedestal! FUCK YOU!” I scream and lunge at her, I’m met with a hard slap across my left cheek but am relieved the heavy right I threw into her ribs caused her more pain than she caused me! She reels back clutching her ribs as follow up, leading with my left foot I send in a stinging left jab into her eye and her head rocks back! I swing in a heavy right cross looking to end her threat and hit nothing but air! She’s dropped low and twisted in a leg sweep, her extended right leg crashing into my shins and sending me down onto my knees hard!

The rough forest floor hurts as tree bark and ferns dig into my skin but not nearly as much as her thunderous kick hurt! She got up quick and fired another right kick, this time driving her foot forward into my lower back!

“AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!” I scream as I’m trusted forward and land face first onto the floor, I gasp a heavy breath as her weight lands on top of me and she punches my back, shoulders and head whilst straddling me! I push off the floor with a mighty heave and get to all fours, her legs around my waist as she sits on top of me unsteady. Interlocking the fingers she then raises her hands up high to bring them smashing down hard on my back but the blow never landed. As she reached up, I shifted my balance and kneeled upright then backwards! Both of us tumbling back with her landing hard and me on top of her!

“OOOMMMFFF!!!” she gasped and I turned around to see her pained face, she must have landed on a rock or something but I wasn’t going to wait around to find out! I throw in four devastating one-two combinations into her stomach! Each fist slamming in hard, pinned to the floor, her body unable to retreat from the punishment! She’s gasping and winded now, her eye’s a mixture of panic and agony as she lays stunned, unable to take in enough breath. I get up and grabbing her hair sit her up in front of me before RAMMING my right knee into her face! Smashing her in the jaw her head fly’s back and she lays there spread out. The momentum of my knee and the uneven floor causes me to step forward a bit and my momentum come to a halt with her laying about one metre behind me.

Panting and sweating I double over, my hands on my knees and in a gravely, exhausted voice I say “That’s for the uppercut Bitch” I hear a low sobbing and turn around amazed and a little impressed that she wasn’t knocked out! In fact she was getting up!

“Why… Why the fuck are you such a bitch to people??? What gives you the right???” she stammers

“I don’t know…freedom of speech? Does that make you feel better bitch?” I chuckle mirthlessly back

She didn’t have a witty retort… she had a right hook though and it did the job pretty well, Knocking me down with one solid slam to the face.  I fell back stunned, her speed and power amazed me, we’d knocked seven shades of shit out of each other and she still had a punch like that in her! I landed hard again the familiar “OOOOMMMFFF!!” escaped me as she crashed down on top of me, this time on my belly, she rained down blows and screamed at me through the white hot flashes of pain in my ribs, chest and breasts I could just about make out what she was screaming…

“ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS BE ACCEPTED BY YOU!!! YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO BE MY FRIEND!!! JUST TREAT ME WITH A LITTLE FUCKING DIGNITY YOU FUCKING cxnt!!! “ she raged

And then it hit me… I never for one minute took her emotions into consideration…I was so wrapped up in my own misery and hate I never realised how she must have felt, the one person in this town she shared similar interests with, similar styles, similar tastes just mocking her and hating her… It’s just how I felt when I first moved into town and was rejected…

And then it hit me again.. Her fist that is… a haymaker right hook across my jaw! My head snapped back and my eye’s went glassy… I could feel something around my lower back and across my tummy then the haze, the mist that fell on me after her right hook was suddenly lifted… In an agonising way as she scissor my waist brutally!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed feeling like my stomach’s being pressed so tight I could die! I gasp and pant struggling to get air as my strength leaves me. My arms waving around pathetically, my oxygen starved brain not knowing what else to do… I gather the strength to say one thing…

“I’m sorry!” I pant and the grip is released! I pant and cough and curse in agony as she rips my hair and sits me upright

“You’re sorry? No cxnt… you will be!” she growls and sits behind me, wrapping her legs around my waist this time to start punishing them! Before I can even scream she hooks her arms under mine then pulls back interlocking her fingers behind my head in a shoulder wrenching Full Nelson!!!

“SCREAM YOU FUCKING cxnt!!!” she shrieks and I oblige

“AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” I scream, wishing I could tell her how sorry I was but the pain was overwhelming! My ribs were crushed! My lungs were burning trying to snatch some air to replenish my tortured body and my head was pushed down hard with my jaw forced onto my chest. And my shoulders… oh god… my shoulders felt like they were slowly being ripped out!!!

“I GIVE UP!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! YOU WIN!!!!!!!! OOOOHHH SHIT NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” I screamed by she did not relent, the darkness had her now, I’d pushed her so far, so hard she just wanted to hurt me, and by the devils unholy wrath she was good at it. My body started to quiver and shake uncontrollably then after a minute of horrendous pain and torture my body goes limp and I black out. My senses finally overwhelmed by the agony.

I awake to the cold, hardened stare of Terri kneeling over me and groan in total misery. My body was a wreck!

“I just wanted to make sure you weren’t dead before I left you hear slut.” she said, the cheery, chirpy girl I first laid eye’s on nowhere to be seen. Just this bruised, messed up ice maiden with twigs in her hair and blood on her lip

“No wait!” I call out and she halt’s her rise, staying kneeled but unimpressed…

“I tried to say I’m sorry before but I don’t think you quite understood me…” I start

“Yeah, I bet your sorry cxnt!” she fires throwing my words back at me and I’m painfully aware now of how frustrating it must be to try and talk to me…

“No I mean I’m sorry for not accepting you…” her eye’s break as I see the icy look crack revealing the fragile girl inside “I never realised that I was doing to you what those pricks did to me all those years ago and… well, I’d never wish that on anyone else, so if I made you feel unwelcome… I’m sorry”

Her tears came in a flood as her shoulders bobbed up and down and I smiled a little at the sight of her breasts jiggling with every shoulder jerk… then I realised just how much my jaw hurt when I smiled and quickly stopped perving on her…

“OH MY GOD!!!” she suddenly jolts up in shock! “So you really were apologising and I just put you in a full nelson and scissors and knocked you out? OH MY GOD I’M SORRY!!!” she cries hugging me in tears. I wanted to call her a fucking dick and explain how her hug, far from the apologetic gesture she meant it to be, is in fact making me want to throw up in pain but I then realise that she needs the hug more than I do. I’m quite emotional at this point… but I can’t cry… I wish I could but I just can’t instead I tell her to stop being so gay and help me up.

The next few weeks were sheer agony as I recovered from 3 broken ribs… but the next 2 years… well for the first time in my life I didn’t spend them alone…

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:34:53 PM by Gemma Rox »
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
Re: When two Rock Chicks Clash...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 09:32:09 PM »
Hmmmm. recent events might have something to do with part of this story me thinks.
All in all pretty good for a rock chick school marm ;D
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 09:58:25 PM »
You simply get better story after story!  This forum is lucky to be blessed with someone as talented as you.  And I agree with hawk...if you stop writing when your leg heals, I'll swim the Atlantic and break the other one!

You're the best, luv!

;D

J
Xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Tam

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 12:45:44 AM »
Thanks.
It's nice to read a "story" here that's longer than a paragraph. Both you and Jonica are to be commended.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 09:16:44 AM »
Brilliant story! Loved the complexity of the emotions/motivations involved, which are close to life - and the ending was sublime.  :P For some reason, brought a tear or two, of mushy happiness, to my eye!  ::) ;) :)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 02:18:26 PM »
I Fucking Rock!!!!

That's for sure! Great story. ;D

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 07:41:48 AM »
I never thought I'd say this about a storiy on this site, but this gave me the warm fuzzies at the end. You've got a real mastery of conveying emotions and a good sharp wit to boot. Don't you DARE stop writing, girl!
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 05:15:46 PM »
geez... with friends like that, who really needs enemies? Great story; you have a really good way of managing constant shifts in emotions while maintaining the pace of the action. You should be an English teacher... we could use more like you.  ;)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline violence_Writer

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 05:14:12 AM »
Hey kiddo, that was a lot of fun to read! I particularly enjoyed the descriptions of the haze of being rocked throughout...nice, brutal, descriptive, and even emotional...top notch!
I write...Res Ipsa Loquitur

Offline Ali Cat

• God Member
  • You really want some of me?
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 12:23:48 AM »
You simply get better story after story!  This forum is lucky to be blessed with someone as talented as you.  And I agree with hawk...if you stop writing when your leg heals, I'll swim the Atlantic and break the other one!

You're the best, luv!

;D

J
Xoxo

I'll swim with you, Jonica.  That's after walking across the whole North American continent.  We can double team her and break both of her legs.  That should keep her in bed and writing for quite some time.

Nice job, Gem.
It's over when I say it's over and not before!

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 07:51:02 AM »
Hi All!

Sorry for the late reply to all your comments, It's been a crazy weeks!

But i'd like to thank you all, your comments were really lovely!!! I'm happy you enjoyed it as it was a deep but really fulfilling story to write! sometimes I get so close to a piece that lose all objectivity and I can't even see if it's any good or not! LOL. but your kind words touched me!

Kayla - I'm glad you shed a tear or two (I always love to make you cry bitch, Grrr... Tee Hee!)
rustedone - I hope you enjoyed the warm fuzzies!
Jonica & Ali Cat - I'm glad my writing inspired you to want to break my legs ;D considering the fact that I'd kick both your arses, that's a lovely sentiment! Hee Hee!
Ah shit! Just thank you all!!!!!!!! you all rock!!!!!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »
When Two Rock Chicks Clash - Part 2

Terri completed me. For the first time in my whole life I had someone I could love and who loved me back. Don’t get me wrong I loved my father but the rest of the house hold held me in bitter disdain and resentment so I chose to become an outcast to spare him the wicked glances. I know that sounds very Disney… the evil mother and my two fiendish older sisters keeping a loving father and daughter apart but that’s my life. I lived with it, I grew up with it and now I’ve put it behind me.

But now Terri was here I had someone I could openly adore. Fuck the consequences and fuck the stares these village inbreeds gave us as we walked hand in hand. She was kind and considerate, funny and witty, mischievous and sprightly. You could call her the exact opposite of me. I’m more introverted in my ways… not that I’m shy or arrogant it’s just when you’ve been hated for 12 years by just about every soul you meet on your life journey you learn to stop looking outside for warmth, company and friendship and turn to yourself. I’m witty in my ways and I have an odd sense of humour that seems to make Terri laugh (and when she does, those Rosie cheeks of hers are adorable!) and I’m sensitive. I think I have a poetic soul but none of this has ever been on display before.

It was new to me. Showing your emotions. I’m not a fucking robot or anything! I’ve shown plenty of emotions to the dip shits who tormented me daily for the last 12 years. Hate, disgust, contempt, pity, loathing… but never anything that could be used against me. I remember when I was really young… 8 or 9 I think and I shared with a girl in primary school that I cried a little when I watch the Lion King and straight away she used it against me. The kids all bullied me “Cry Baby! Cry Baby!”… well four minutes later she was the one crying and I was up in front of the head master with blood on my right knuckles… I could be a vicious little shit when I needed to be…

But I digress… I’ve been a closed book all my life. All I’ve shown was what I wanted the world to see… They saw my tattoo’s… my piercing… my freakish clothes… my heavy boots… my studded belts… my died hair… and of course they judged me, but I was cool with that. They judged me on my terms. They saw only what I wanted them to see and knew only what I wanted them to know. I can handle all the insults about my appearance and my way of life, truth is I almost cracked and laughed one time when one of the boys called me a Donkey raping shit eater. To this day… out of all the many and varied insults I’ve received, that’s my favourite! God bless small town mentalities!

Life was different now. Terri and I had been together for almost 2 years. I’ve been kind of accepted into her group of friends (but deep down it still felt awkward sometimes) and although it took her a while and many arguments, I started to open up and tell her more about me. Once I started I couldn’t stop! The Dam I’d built to keep all this shit in was torn asunder and I revealed my entire life, my hopes and dreams, regrets and failures. She listened intently offering condolences through the bad times and laughing heartily at the good. We cried together a lot at some of the stuff I shared but at the end of it I felt amazing. It was like re-living the last 12 years but with a friend to comfort me. More than once I shut up and blushed ashamed and offered to listen to her for a while but she laughed and told me no, she was riveted by me and wanted to know everything about the girl she loved. So I told her. Everything.

My life was easier now, I didn’t get bullied anymore, my connection to Terri gave people a life line and a reason to talk to me. Terri said that I’m partly to blame for my isolation as friendship is a two way street. I told her to go fuck herself. She laughed. I didn’t. But we were great together. And the sex… oh my god! The sex… it was mind blowing!

Now dear reader, you’ll know from my last tale that Terri and I didn’t get off to what you would call… a good start. Fact is she broke my ribs, cracked a tooth and damn near ripped my shoulders apart but I gave as good as I got, her face was bruised and bloodied, she lost 2 teeth (which I paid for… I fucking hate dentists… £2,500??? Robbing bastards!) and she was sore for a long time afterwards. If I hadn’t been so cocky and chose to insult her I would have finished her off and annihilated her… but then my life would be just as miserable now as it was before… strange how getting the shit kicked out of you can make life better…

Anyway… we got off to a brutal start, but it ignited a fire… we became quite competitive in the bedroom too… we wrestled a lot and I absolutely LOVED it! We didn’t go brutal like we did in the woods of course but some of the submission moves are pretty harsh… We were trying out holds on each other one time to see who was the toughest and she tried a hold called the torture rack… where she hoisted me up on he shoulders and grabbed my leg with one hand and my chin with the other and bent me… I’m tough but not too tough to admit I burst into tears… the pain was horrendous! She broke the hold and started crying herself (she was a girly girl underneath those tattoos and attitude and hated to see me cry. Almost every time I did she burst out into tears too) that’s when we decided using safety words were the best option!

We carried on, I normally lost as by this time she was a sports science student in Glamorgan University and was awesomely buff! I LOVED her body! I’ve never been into the whole body worship culture but she was hot!!! Not too big, not to skinny, there were curves in all the right places and she packed a voluptuous rack (if it’s not too crass of me to say so… if it is.. too late! It’s out there!) We’d wrestle for a while to see who’d get the upper hand and when one of us was clearly ahead, the other would assume a submissive role and get dominated in holds and positions. That way we got a good competitive wrestle and we got to use the moves and holds that just aren’t that practical in a competitive match.

It was a wild, crazy time for me! I was fulfilling every sexual desire and the things she did to me were intense, she’d get me in a hold and would keep it locked even after I submitted (to be honest, that was part of the role play for her, she could keep the hold on as long as she wanted or until the safety word was used. She loved dominating me) and while I begged and suffered she would run her hand over me and force me to cum over and over again while throwing a continual barrage of filth and trash talk my way. Her favourites were a cross knee back breaker or an abdominal stretch because they both left a hand free to molest me. These soon became my favourites too. I would win occasionally, get the upper hand and really rub it in. I loved it! But I didn’t have the body back then. I was feisty but had rarely seen the inside of a gym and the only time I ever ran in my life was when I was being chased. That led me to believe that she let me have those wins, but I didn’t mind, I lorded it over her like they were my own.

Sometimes she got pissed off at me because I just refused to submit, despite the torturous pain I was in. She’d scream at me

“JUST FUCKING QUIT YOU DUMB cxnt!!!” angry that she couldn’t break me and although I was close to tears, I’d scream

“FUCK YOU SLUT!!!” On the odd occasion she’d break the hold and give me a telling off, ranting how my stubbornness could get me seriously injured. I was sure it was just because she was pissed I was tougher than her… yeah, she won the fights but when I got her in a hold, she couldn’t last. She just didn’t have the heart to take it when I really applied it.

Our sex life was fucking hot… and too this day, probably the best I’ve ever had… (or at least a close second… but that’s another story) but I was taken aback one August Monday… It surprises me after all this time that I remember it was a Monday…

“Honey…” she whispered as we lay in bed, My back was to her as I normally sleep on my right hand side. the sun peaking around the edges of the curtains in my room. “Are you awake?” she continued. Bored and looking around my blank lilac walls… it was a horrible room but it was in Cardiff and I loved that city. They accepted me there. I hated it when I stayed at Terri’s… back in that shit hole of a town…

“No” I answered and she chuckled before tickling me. I jumped startled as her fingers danced and pranced across my ribs, letting out a high pitched squeal as I turned to face that gorgeous smile

“Well I guess I’m awake now!” I laugh as she leans forward and plants a gentle kiss on my lips… I get paranoid about my morning breath and pop in a few tic-tacs from the bedside cabinet and she laughs at me again

“Last night was… intense…” she said, half a statement and half a complete understatement! I had her in a single leg Boston Crab and made her promise to do some filthy things to me while I brought her off… and I took a lot of pleasure from making her fulfil her promise after I made her scream a submission…

“Oh really… I was a little bored…” I teased and she scrunched her face pretending to be angry and punched my right arm before she started laughing again.

“Well since you were so terribly bored… I was thinking about what we talked about the other night…”

Oh shit. I knew this would come up again… when I shared everything with Terri… I shared EVERYTHING with Terri… including my sexual past. She was a bit intimidated at first as I got up to a lot of shit between the age of 17 and 19... Some stuff I’m not proud of, and some I am but they all add up to experience that forms the girl I am today. Terri felt the need to share a crazy experience with me so we could be on par in those stakes… and she argued it would be amazing because that experience would be with me. You’re probably thinking, dear reader, that our sex life is pretty fucking awesome and crazy already! And you’d be right, It was fantastic, but Terri couldn’t live with the things I’d done before… or more accurately, one thing in particular… and I so desperately wanted to live with Terri for the rest of my days…

“This is crazy! I don’t want to share you!” I protested

“You’ve had threesomes before!” she complained, hurt that I won’t comply with her wishes

“I had A threesome! ONE!!!” I state flatly. Voice rising as my tone get’s angrier “and it ruined a relationship!” not mine granted, but I still felt bad…

“We’re stronger than they were! We can get through anything together! I promise I wont ask again… you’ve done so much and I feel so… stale… like I’m not enough…”

I rage and we argue. It’s not the first time we’ve had the argument but it’s the first time she won it… I gave in after what felt like an hour of screaming and crying, then finally hugging and kissing.

“Ok… I’ll do it…”

“REALLY??? You mean it??? Oh my god… where do we start???” she buzzed standing up and turning in a circle on the spot, her mind racing and her body filled with energy but with no direction or focus she just stands there looking like a twat… a naked, adorable twat.

“But you pick the girl… I don’t want anything to do with this apart from the fucking!” I sulk

“Oh your so romantic…” she joked

A week had passed and Terri finally found someone, approached them and they agreed. Her name was Lisa and she was a friend of Terri’s. Not a close friend but a friend none the less. She was cute and a little pit plump. Not at all big but curvaceous and alluring. The night came around fast. And despite your desires I’m not going to share that with you. It was an intimate experience between 3 women and it will stay that way, sorry folks.

It was probably one of the best experiences of my life… and it was most definitely the worst…

At first Terri was so satisfied and content… she’d had an experience with me I’m sure few other people have ever done but the aftermath was crippling… she became distant and irritable. Snapping at the tiniest things until she became just too unbearable to be around. I lashed out one day, about a week after the night and we flew into a horrid argument. She accused me of enjoying Lisa more than her and blamed me for everything. She said that I shouldn’t have had any desire to share her and that it was a betrayal. I tried to swing the argument back, screaming that it was all her fucking idea but she just protested that she only did it so she could be on a par with my sluttish level. And as much as I know that argument is flawed and stupid… it’s right. If I hadn’t done as much in my youth we wouldn’t have been here now. I can’t remember what I said next. Her slap knocked the memory right out of me. I recoiled back, hurt. But not from the slap. You see in the right context, a slap can be an awful experience. It resonates with emotion more than a punch ever could.  The emotional wreckage that was my life seemed to be coming back to normal after what has been a brief 2 year hiatus. The difference is I wasn’t the same girl I was 2 years ago. Terri changed me. I couldn’t keep all that pain locked inside anymore. I didn’t have the depth and capacity in me. I just cried and cried and cried.

But what hurt infinitely more… was the girl opposite me. The fun loving, emotionally tuned woman who couldn’t stand to see me cry alone, the woman who would cry every time I got upset sharing my pain just stood there. Watching me with disgust. Not a tear in her hate filled eyes. Her gaze cut me to the core. I felt dirty. I felt like the things I did made me a wretched human being and now I’ve corrupted the most pure woman I’ve ever met with my taint. She told me to get out and I did. Without a protest or a fight or even a murmur… I just grabbed my bag and left, head down, ashamed and in tears. All the way to Trefforest Train station and back to Cardiff. I was broken and alone. And for the first time in my life, I didn’t know how to react to that.

A week had passed and I got no phone calls or visits. No replies to the hundreds of text messages and answer machine messages I sent. I’d really blown it. I decided to go back to Trefforest to speak to her in person. My belly was in knots as I took the cramped 30 minute train journey to hell. And it got worse once I arrived. I walked down the street to the Otley. A pub just down the road from the university. It was a Friday and I knew Terri was a creature of habit. She’d be catching up with her friends about now. I walked in wanting to throw up but kept my nerve. Her friends were there but Terri wasn’t. I guess her habits broke with my heart.

They spotted me and scowled. I wasn’t used to that anymore. 2 years ago I would have laughed and got a drink but right then I felt like shit. I was always weary of her friends, some of them have been picking at me for years, others I didn’t know so well. One girl… Carli… was a grade a cxnt. I’ll give you 10 guesses who led the conversation.

“Oh… It’s you…” she smirked turning her head away from me like I’m something a servant just scrapped of her boots “Haven’t you done enough damage slut?”

“Is Terri around?” I ask, my voice trembling as I hold in the shame

“Well obviously not slut” she spat back with venom… I couldn’t help notice that was the second time she’s called me a slut in less than a minute. Normally her insults are more varied…

“Do… does anyone know where I can find her?” I ask the group trying to draw anybody else but her into this conversation.

“Nobodies going to tell you slut!” Carli fired back “Go back to Cardiff and ruin somebody else’s life with your sex games you fucking whore!”

I was stunned… sure Carli had insulted me before, but never had she hurt me. I was defenceless and broken. Terri had told her a deep secret and Carli was bludgeoning my heart with it mercilessly

“She… she told you?” I gasped

“Oh she told us EVERYTHING!” she answered smiling wickedly “How since you got here you looked down on us and judged us and thought you were better than us! How you used to fuck our boyfriends for fun behind our backs and had the audacity to call us whores. She told us EVERYTHING YOU SLUT!” she stood up now and the pub was deathly silent except for my sobs. I ran out of the pub, tears streaming down my face as I fled her screaming and ranting.

I’ve never been so betrayed in my life. Not to this day have I hurt that much. I ran and I ran past the university and up to oxford street where the small town of Trefforest met the mountains. I slowed down to a walk as I crossed the threshold of nature, my only friend growing up comforting me. I slowly climb the steady incline to my spot. I don’t know what’s driving me there. Habit I guess. It’s where I used to go to get away from the world, and it’s also where my world changed for the better when I first fought with Terri.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 12:26:14 PM »
My heart was crushed and as I passed the huge bolder to approach the clearing… it seems even my favourite spot had betrayed me. There she sat looking forlorn and morose. She was broken from her retrieve by the sudden movement and leapt to her feet when she saw me.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!” she screamed, pure hate in her eyes… how did the sweet girl I know and love become so bitter? In that moment I fed off her hate and the pain inside me turned to steel.

“I want a fucking answer!” I growled marching towards her. The clearing is about 16 feet in total, a few stones and branches lay about and it’s surrounded by some trees on the top of the gradual slope and ferns all around the other three sides. You can see the whole town from up here and the neighbouring valleys which I always used to dream about. I was sat on a rock here many a time daydreaming how if I lived in that valley over there, the people would be nicer and my life would be whole, but now I’m older. And I know life sucks.

I’m wearing my heavy new rock boots that raise me up to about 5’5” and a white vest top with a black frilly skirt and fate as it seems… has a sense of humour… Terri is wearing virtually the exact same outfit she had on almost 2 years ago… a green denim mini skirt with a tight black t-shirt and some trainers… if it wasn’t for the trainers and the cut of her t-shirt she’d be a leaner, angrier version of the woman who changed my life back then…

“Answer to what!” she growls back circling me

“WHY YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME!!!!!!” I scream tears bursting from me as I collapse onto the grass and weeds, sobbing uncontrollably. I wanted to maintain a strong dominant stance just like I used to have but I just can’t. Not with her.

“I don’t owe you a fucking thing!” She hisses, seeing me in pieces on the floor does nothing to dent the armour she’s put around herself. You fucking whore. You did this, not me! You should have said no. you could have said no. but you were just to fucking selfish…” I snapped… I did that for her… I was so wrapped up in my own misery I didn’t even stop to think that maybe this isn’t my fault.

“You fucking cxnt!!!” I roar getting back to my feet, my eyes are red from crying but they hold a fire in them that makes Terri take a step back… “I did that because you wouldn’t stop begging with me… wouldn’t let go… you ignored every FUCKING thing I said and you pushed and pushed and pushed till I couldn’t TAKE ANY MORE!!!!”

I could see the realisation hit her that this is all her fault. And for a second I saw sorrow.

“Apologise…” I growled. I was full of righteous indignation, her betrayal… how she sold me out to everyone who hated me… “Apologise NOW!”

“FUCK YOU!!!” she shouted back, her temper flaring

“You told everyone who hates me exactly what they need to destroy me… I’ll fucking beat an apology out of you if I have to…”

“You can’t take me… you never could… every time you won was because I let you. Because I felt sorry for you, that’s our entire fucking relationship in one fucking word! PITY!!! You worthless shit!”

Her words cut me to the bone… I was a better person with her… she made me who I am now… was I just a pet project? Someone she could mould into what she wanted? I told her everything about me but I didn’t know that much about her. All these doubts fly into my head and rip me apart. I’m torn emotionally limb from limb… I’m so weak right now I could break and that forces me to do what I do best… When weak, feign strength. My grandfathers motto I’ve carried around with me all these years. I’ve done it so many times now that I even fool myself. I actually do think I’m strong. I kid myself and it galvanises me. I size her up. She’s taller, heavier, stronger… I can fucking take her. I’d like to say I wanted to fight her in a slim hope of repeating our battle 2 years ago… maybe we’ll fall into each others arms and put our troubles behind us… but that’s a fucking lie. I just want to hurt her. I want to hurt her so bad it scares me.

“This isn’t the bedroom bitch… and I’m not wrestling… and all those times you got mad because you couldn’t make me tap… we both know it’s because you were ashamed. A smaller girl like me could make you tap within a minute. I always thought you didn’t have the heart for it… Now I know you just don’t have a fucking heart at all… I’m going to fucking destroy you cxnt!” I growl, an evil glare in my eye.

She meets me with a slap as I thought she would, her right hand stings my left cheek but my right fist stings her more. Burying it deep into her ribs. I know they’re sensitive, she could never last against a scissors. I follow with a left to her other side and she winces as a loud “UUGGGNNN…” escapes her lips, her pain fuels me as I see her eye’s close tight and her teeth gritted. No fucking heart I think to myself.

I launch a right uppercut and it connects heavy to her jaw rocking her head back. Her eye’s look glazed already and I plan my attack. Last time we fought here I wanted to beat her, but not really injure her. Sure the fight was bloody and brutal but I held back. Not today. One of us wasn’t walking away from this.

I saw my opportunity as her head bobbed from side to side, her eye’s unfocused and I powered everything I had into smashing her jaw into fragments.  I Hadn’t had any boxing training back then but could still punch pretty well. My right fist hurled itself forward and I was stunned to see her dart her head away and use my own momentum to slam a knee deep into my gut just above my pubic mound! I gasped as the air was smashed out of me, my abs aching and my lungs screaming. I panted, doubled over trying to get breath then pain erupted on my lower back. While I was panting she lifted her hands high above her head and brought them down with such force that it knocked me flat against the grass floor, breathless again from her double axe handle smash.

I felt her hands grip my dark hair as she ripped me up to my feet and stood behind me and launched 6 successive punches into my kidneys! I screamed as tears streamed down my face. She pulled back on my hair trapping me in the spot and forcing me to look up at the clear sky above, pulling back her right hand far she twisted and drove it in deep to my right kidney. The scream I let out could curdle your blood as I dropped to my knees, my legs gave way as the searing white hot flash of pain debilitated me. She stepped back, raised her knee to her chest and extended her leg sharply, her foot cracking the back of my skull and sending me sprawling face down into the grass and dirt.

I lay there in a world of hurt, my back in agony as every breath I took caused an ache inside. I could feel her grip my right leg and tuck it under her left arm… she leaned back hard in a single leg Boston Crab and I screamed again, fresh tears poured from my eyes as I cried and clawed at the turf and grass trying to find a purchase to free myself. She was methodical in my destruction, first taking my breath away then braking my back. She favoured a wrestling hold as it’s what she knows from our many times in bed and she knew this one hurt bad. My already punished back was arched 90 degrees and my leg was stretched beyond reason. My abs felt like they were being torn asunder and she stood there, hearing the woman she once loved cry and beg but offered nothing back but curses and spite.

She made a mistake though. She didn’t know it yet but she soon would… I’ve been held in this hold many times and I’ve often thought of escapes and tricks to get free, but never acted on them as they would have hurt her bad… I’m not inclined to give a shit about her well being any more. If she held me in a full Boston Crab, her power and weight would have been enough to end me, but like I said, she stuck to what she knew and she favoured the single leg version because she was prone to reaching down with her free hand and teasing me. I threw my left leg back hard, my back screamed as I did but not as loud as Terri when the heel of my heavy boot connected with a gut wrenching crunch against her pubic bone! She dropped the hold and fell face down to the floor clutching her devastated pussy and I clawed my way to my knees. I’d taken one hell of a beating but I had heart. I would end this one way or another.

I got to my feet around the same time she raised herself up to all fours and I ran at her slamming my booted right foot into her right ribs and she flew through the air and landed hard tumbling a little until she finally came to rest on her back, screaming and clutching her ribs. I might have broken a rib or two there and there was a part of me crying inside for the pain I just inflicted on the woman I love but then I thought, did she feel the same heart ache while she pounded my kidneys and bent me cruelly in her Boston Crab?

I ran over and straddled her chest, dropping hard knocking the wind from her and forcing another muted scream as I crushed her ribs a little more. Her arms were pinned by her sides and she was hurting. I held her head down by her hair with my right hand and started to pound away at her possibly broken right ribs with my left. Every punch was met with a scream at first, loud and agonising as the pain struck out from her ribs to the rest of her body like a lightning bolt. My punches came down faster and faster
2.…
3.…
4.…
5.…
6.…
7.…
8.…
9.…
10.…
11.…
12.…
13.…
14.…
15 times I smashed her ribs and with every punch her once loud and agonising scream became quieter and quieter until it was a breathless whimper smothered by tears and a lack of oxygen. I looked down at the broken girl and I cried so hard it hurt. The woman I loved. The only person I ever loved was laying beneath me, her breath ragged and laboured and her eye’s glazed over. I started to get up and she gazed at me through those hazy, beaten eyes. I wish I could tell what was going on inside her mind, but it was impossible to read. Her hair was knotted and filled with grass and twigs, her face dirty and streaked where her tears washed the dirt away.

I was stood over her, my legs apart and I panted and groaned, my back and kidneys were throbbing and I knew that wasn’t good… I always thought Terri had the body, the physique, the mind… but she lacked the heart to be a real fighter… I always thought that until her trainer smashed me in my cxnt

I dropped to my knees and buckled over, back on top of her as my mouth was wide open in a speechless scream. I looked up to see her herd race towards me, no time to avoid it I tilted my head to spare my nose and the thick bone of her forehead annihilated my cheekbone and I crashed onto my side, lifeless.

I was unconscious but luckily Terri was in no fit state to do any damage to me just right now. She laid next to me. With back to her, laying unconscious on my right hand side as she lies on her back. Over the last two years we’ve probably laid together like this over 500 times. She just breathed in and out. Tranquil but with a tear in her eye. Her mind was racing and her ribs were hurting. I’ll never know what she was thinking in those 5 long minutes but her face changed. back to the hurt, angry warrior who was hell bent on destroying me. Her years training and studying sports science paid off as her recovery was faster than my own.

She got up and launched a kick into my back, brutally waking me from my enforced rest with a shriek. She reached down and grabbed my hair pulling me to my feet and slammed a right fist deep into my belly. It wasn’t the toned, defined belly I have today. Back then it was softer, weaker, vulnerable. A lot of things in me have hardened since that day… I gasped and almost fell. My legs trembling. She sees that and lifts me up holding my 110lbs body with ease across her chest then sprints forward up the gradual slop as fast as her tired legs could carry her ramming my back into the solid oak tree at the top of the clearing! I screamed again. My voice was horse and broken now from all the screams and tears. Every scream and word came out in a husky breath. I was expecting to be dropped across her knee in a back breaker or slammed onto the hard floor but instead she leaned down and placed me gently against the tree and I stood leaning against it gasping and hurting.

Her moment of leniency didn’t last long as she threw fist after fist into my belly, pulverising what little muscle I had. The first 3 punches left me breathless and defenceless but she rained more and more down on me. A right hook to my ribs, a left jab just above my navel, a right uppercut deep into my belly button, a stinging left uppercut into the exact same spot. Over and over she buried her fist deep into me and every time I started to fall she would bring me back up with a vicious knee deep into me, just above my pubic mound. I tried to stay strong, to stay defiant but she had utterly destroyed every part of me. She launched one final blow, filled with venom and spite. A fist straight out of Hades damned kingdom launched into me and obliterated me. It dug itself deep inside me as I doubled over viciously. She stepped back but I didn’t get up. I couldn’t breath. I was terrified. Am I dying? Then a thrust came from within me as I threw up onto the floor. There was a lot of blood mixed in with vomit as I dropped to my knees finally able to breath. I gasped and shook, my wrecked body convulsing through shock. I wasn’t just emotionally broken, the woman I love had seriously damaged me, my insides were pulverised.

Terri looked at me, startled at first at the destruction she’d caused but it wasn’t enough. She needed to hear me scream. She needed my submission, my total defeat. Her mind raced back to a time where she got it unreservedly and she griped my hair, standing me up again but this time behind me. She bent down and wrapped her right arm around my left leg and reached up with her left hand and griped my chin. Then standing straight she hoisted my across her shoulders in a torture rack. Pulling down mercilessly I screamed my surrender instantly. My horse, broken voice shrieked like a banshee as I begged her to stop over and over again. Where my body found them I don’t know but fresh tears cascaded down my face as she wrenched my broken body harder and harder. I knew nothing but pain. Not a single thought, not one emotion filled me. Just pain as she bent me in the most agonising hold I have ever felt.

I don’t know why, but I uttered a word. A silly little word we had in our sex games… banana. That word might not mean much to you but to us it was our safety word. It meant that despite my toughness and my bravado, I couldn’t take any more, I just couldn’t stand it. I was done. Finished. Broken. I don’t know if it was that word that changed her path, she seemed set on ruining me, but she dropped me and I fell to the floor with a crash instantly. Maybe the memory of us play fighting and of the sorrow she felt the first and only time she tried that hold on me ignited something inside her. A little remorse. A little guilt. I don’t know. But she broke down next to me and sobbed her apology to me over and over again. I wish I could have replied, telling her that it’s alright. I really did forgive her. I didn’t care about the pain I was in any more or the betrayal of my trust, I just wanted her to hold me. I never had the chance to tell her that as I passed out from the pain. She sat next to me holding me. Standing watch as my broken body rested.

I awoke a few days later in a hospital bed. How I got there, I don’t know. Where the hospital was, I don’t know. All I know was the doctors told me I would be ok but couldn’t move right now. I had some severe internal lacerations and a broken cheek bone. They explained how I’m lucky to be alive and if I went untreated any longer they couldn’t have done a thing to save me. A few days later I got a letter.

It was Terri. She wrote telling me that I’d never see her again. She went on to say how she’d ruined everything and almost killed me. She couldn’t face me or what she’d done. She quit university and moved back home. She’d severed all ties to Trefforest and vanished. Now my destruction was complete. Because I passed out, I never had the chance to forgive her, to let her know that I didn’t give a shit about anything or anyone except her. To tell her that the only thing in this world that could make me feel right again was the way she’d sneak up behind me and wrap her arms around my waist, hugging me as she nuzzled my neck.

And so my story ends… for now. A tale of how a sensual, unforgettable experience of a threesome turned out to be the worst experience of my life.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 12:41:04 PM by Gemma Rox »

Offline natasha

Re: When two Rock Chicks Clash... Part 2 Updated
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 10:47:05 PM »
very good story gemma, both the parts had emotions beautifully captured
keep it up!!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: When two Rock Chicks Clash... Part 2 Updated
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2010, 12:33:39 AM »
Hawksmoor hit the nail on the head... you're simply amazing :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."