News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

When two Rock Chicks Clash... a three part tale of pain and heartbreak

• 68 Replies

Offline raker

• God Member
Re: When two Rock Chicks Clash... Part 3 - The thrid and final clash
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 01:01:37 AM »
wow! who would have guessed, an epic love story at freecats. this should be turned into a movie... much rocks babe. R

Offline Ali Cat

• God Member
  • You really want some of me?
Re: When two Rock Chicks Clash...
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 07:32:26 AM »
You simply get better story after story!  This forum is lucky to be blessed with someone as talented as you.  And I agree with hawk...if you stop writing when your leg heals, I'll swim the Atlantic and break the other one!

You're the best, luv!

;D

J
Xoxo

Jonica,

You give me a few days notice and as I said before, I'll swim with you and break the other one.

You see, Gemma?  I never EVER said I'd break both of your legs.  Just one.

Ali
xox
It's over when I say it's over and not before!

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »
Hi folks,

I just thought I’d share how this story came about, if anyone is interested, it was never intended to be such a personal or emotional write for me. The truth is a good friend showed me a picture of an incredibly hot looking tattooed girl and I just felt the urge to include her in a story! I was driven by my carnal lusts (and not for the first time…) but as I started typing, all this stuff from my upbringing just flooded out, I don’t know why or how. It certainly wasn’t my intention, but that’s what happened and the story progressed.

The first draft had Terri as a bitch, a stereo typical bully and the crux of the conflict was that she was accepted even though I wasn’t. this led to hatred and to a vicious fight in the car park of the college where I was winning until her friends showed up. The whole point was although I got beat bad, I still smiled as they couldn’t beat my spirit! As I finished it, it lacked the poignancy I wanted… somebody mentioned taking Terri as a good girl and the fight being my fault… I LOVED this idea! I thought it would spin the reader, I mean.. when you have two girls, one who is bitter but you sympathise with and the other who is a lovely, sparkly person who hasn’t done anything wrong… who do you side with?

The story just popped (well for me anyway, I hope you enjoyed it too! LOL) and I finished it. But the strange thing is the line I chose to finish it with… “but the next 2 years… well for the first time in my life I didn’t spend them alone…” I didn’t know why I wrote that… it irked me… it implied an end to the love and an end to the happiness, but it certainly wasn’t a conscious decision. I realised that I was using Terri as an avatar for my first ever relationship. It was around that time of my life and it lasted 2 years. I needed to write a second story. This one would be far more selfish as I was using the story to rid myself of burdens long forgotten rather than to entertain or enthral.

It handled the relationship of me and Rhian (although in the story, her name was Terri now) and dealt with how we broke up… the fight was more of a lashing out of my subconscious… the damage and physical beating mirroring how I felt inside, the fight was total fiction, although the stuff before it was real. I felt a bit silly posting it as it was such a personal tale, would anyone really click with it? After all, their perception of this character Terri, and my perception of her were totally different. But the feedback I got was humbling and brought more than a few tears to my eyes.

I needed to write a third story, I needed closure to all this and so brought my love back… this was complete fiction, just an emotionally led tale played out in a summer storm. I got the closure I needed and I just hope you did too.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and for taking the time to read all of this. And thank you to all those who left comments, they really lifted my spirits.

Yours Gratefully

Gemma Rox
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2010, 03:08:01 PM »
..... but as I started typing, all this stuff from my upbringing just flooded out, I don’t know why or how. It certainly wasn’t my intention, but that’s what happened and the story progressed.

That's how many of the best stories are written, including the one you just gave us. Just let those ideas flow.

Thanks!

Marie

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2010, 08:18:11 AM »
Thanks for sharing this intimate background, sweetie, which one could sense in the story, and made it so powerful, poignant & moving! I certainly could associate with many aspects in the story; certainly the emotional see-saw was brilliant & spot on from my early experience coming out as bi-sexual & having attraction for other girls!  ;) :-*

I was driven by my carnal lusts (and not for the first time…) but as I started typing, all this stuff from my upbringing just flooded out,

Yup, carnal lusts do tend to end in flooding - tee hee!  ;D :D ;)

Hugs  :P :-*
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Sarah L

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2010, 12:51:23 PM »
This story is SO cool!! Really touching. At times funny, then sad as hell. It feels like you love to play with the reader's feelings like a cat plays with her prey!

Love the story, simply great! And I'll say it to make you happy:
Oh wow! You are SO great! The entire world has to know how great you are!!! ....happy now?!  :P

Jayne Jones

Re: When two Rock Chicks Clash... a three part tale of pain and heartbreak
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2011, 05:33:36 PM »
Gemma, you are an exceptional author. This story is deeply emotional and somehow so private and honest it captivated my imagination completely. I am different to the Gemma in the story and yet there was an immediate empathy, you made me smile and fuck me, yes, you made me cry too. Thank you for posting this story Gemma and I echo the thoughts of many others here, please do not stop writing. I will wipe away my tears and look forward to reading your other stories.

Offline c_shark970

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2011, 06:24:05 PM »
Gemma,

I really like this one !  I can see why you're pretty proud of it !

It has so much perception and insight, yet the idea of how things played out....pretty amazing !  Keep on writing, as I get more and more impressed each time I read what you have offered up !  :-)

Chris
xoxoxo

Offline MasterTom

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2011, 04:42:03 PM »
WOW!...great story.  You have an innate ability to draw the reader in quickly to the story, and keep them enthralled while there.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2011, 08:39:32 AM »
Gemma,

This story totally blew me away! It was extremely detailed, with great characters, realistic dialogue 'n lots of intense action but that's only part of the reason why I loved it! Your honesty 'n bravery in opening yourself up, baring your heart 'n soul revealing personal issues, your past, your family life, your emotions, your vulnerability at times.....Wow. Just wow! It was real. The entire story from first word to last.

This story was such an inspiration for me to not be afraid to open up when I write about myself, that the only way my writing will be honest, truthful 'n real is if I'm willing to take those risks.

Thank you babes for not only an amazing read but especially for the inspiration too!!!  :-*

hugggzzzz 'n xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2011, 05:36:42 PM »
Gosh! I haven’t looked up this story in a while! I’m so touched that it’s still getting comments!

Ricsua - I am actually writing a novel for release on Kindle and maybe even hard copy if I can find a publisher soon! Thank you for the support!

Sarah - Yes that made me happy :D and your emotions are always fun to toy with :P

Christine - wow! That was such a touching feedback! I’m honoured you enjoyed it! Luv you babes! (PS. Give the vegan a hug from me :P )

Jayne - I’m kinda happy I made you cry :D if I forced any emotional response at all I’d be over the moon, but that? That’s blown me away! I know you don’t come here as often as we’d all like but I love you for coming here to read my tripe *hugs!*

Tom - you’re a wonderful source of encouragement! Thank you for your kind words on this and in your PM’s they’re greatly appreciated!

Laurie - for you to say the story was an inspiration totally floors me! I’m so honoured! Your writing is fantastic and if in some small way this story can nudge you into writing more than I’d die tomorrow and still die happy! You ROCK!!!

Thank you to each and every one of my readers and an extra special thanks to those who left comments! Your words inspire us all to write more!

Much Love!

A teary eyed Gemma x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2011, 10:22:44 AM »
Thank you very much for this story. I have had a lot of fun while reading :)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »
Thank you so much for the comment Bound! This story was a special one for me :) I'm happy you enjoyed it! ;D

x G x

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2011, 05:01:33 PM »
I'm glad these stories are getting another run through the board. Not only because each one is of top quality and has tons of emotion, but the person who wrote them is of top quality too.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2011, 04:25:09 PM »
the person who wrote them is of top quality too.

Let's not get carried away, Howard! 

;D

The stories are top notch though!  Especially this one.  It's one of her very best!  And I will begrudgingly admit the author is alright too.....

:D

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.