News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

When two Rock Chicks Clash... a three part tale of pain and heartbreak

• 68 Replies

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: When two Rock Chicks Clash... a three part tale of pain and heartbreak
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2011, 11:53:30 PM »
the person who wrote them is of top quality too.

Let's not get carried away, Howard! 

;D

The stories are top notch though!  Especially this one.  It's one of her very best!  And I will begrudgingly admit the author is alright too.....

:D

J
xoxo

Holy crap on a cracker! Did Joni ACTUALLY say something nice about Gemma?! I think we all just witnessed a Christmas miracle!

Merry Christmas x G x!   :-* :-* :-*

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: Most folks don't live to destroy others confidence in public...
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2012, 11:46:58 AM »
The Dribbler has a new partner in crime...Please post your  8 pages of childhood angst in said forum(s)...this forum is FvsF.   No one cares about you or your childhood...both suck.

SA

Awe shucks, thank you piss artist! ;D Your critique really made my day! I'm sorry the story wasn't fetish enough to accommodate the countless hours you spend sat in your soiled chair having a good old mastur-cry, wanking your tiny penis into a messy, self loathing oblivion all alone but alas this is a free forum that encourages interaction and expression of will. Whether I chose to write about a more emotive, introspective tale of two women clashing or just decide to write out a fuck fight tale between two waitresses who wanna hurt each other the choice is mine. Not yours. Just as I have no power to censor you and your confidence crippling, insecurity stoking attacks on people. That's your right too and I would never seek to take it away :)

What I would say maybe is that you generally know after a chapter if you're going to enjoy a story or not unless you're a complete fucktard, and despite the hate you like to spawn I'm pretty sure you're a smart guy. So maybe next time try something more to your liking? I have a story called sexfight which you might find more wank friendly (Or should I say, erotically charged).Then again if this place doesn't reach your high standards maybe try writing something of your own?

I hope your next mastur-cry was more successful than this one!

x G x
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:51:17 AM by Gemma Rox »
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2012, 12:29:18 PM »
Glad I wasn't the only one that wondered why it took 8 pages to figure out he didn't like it. Sort like watching the extended versions of Lord of The Ring Trilogy hoping it would pick up in the eighth hour.. or for that matter why after 500 simplistic wank stories why some feel the need to seek out more of the same and bitch when a story is not that formula.

"But Meg the last one had two redheads. The one before had one redhead and one blonde. HUGE difference" Ah silly me!

Save the "some one do stuff I no like. Make it go away ! " shit for the comic book and geek forums. At least there you won't be the only angry 40 year old virgin, SA.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2012, 01:36:50 PM »
Just wanted to check through everything on the site quickly and move on - but then found this, and it changed my Sunday morning plans, keeping me there until I'd read the whole thing - it's a lot more than I'd expect to see on a site like this, the story made me feel and think so much, about how I and we all relate to people, understanding or misunderstanding eachother - thank you for writing great stuff like this here!!     
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2012, 09:45:45 PM »
Mae'n stori wych, yn falch o weld ei gael darllen mwy eto. diolch i chi am eich ysgrifennu
Jenn!
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2013, 12:35:49 PM »
thank you so much for the kind words Chole & Herboyfriend! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I never thought when I wrote this 2 years or so years ago it'd get close to 9,000 hits! You all ROCK!

x G x

And Diolch Jenn! :D (although I'm English, I just live in Wales so I had to use a translator for that haha! but the thought was lovely! x)
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2013, 09:49:19 PM »
Quit tarring us English with your filthy Welsh lies, Gemma!  ;D

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2013, 04:13:57 AM »
Quit tarring us English with your filthy Welsh lies, Gemma!  ;D
Mae'n well i chi fod yn fwy gofalus pan fyddwch yn sarhau y Cymry. Nid yw pob un ohonynt yn gorwedd

Gemma
it really is a wonderful story
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2013, 02:07:50 PM »
Having Gemma back with us is the best thing to happen on this forum in a long time. She's a terrific writer.

Also, I can kick her butt. I've missed doing that. :o

Marie

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2013, 11:50:54 PM »
Look at that! Gemma's tale just went over 10,000 views!

It just proves that even slutty girls can write great stories. ;D

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2013, 06:27:32 AM »
Though in Gemma's case, she probably just sucked a lot of people off in exchange for views...

Offline Tal

• Insanely great!
Your writing is always an inspiration, Miss Rox.   But in this story you have created not just an exciting and brutal fight scene full of delicious imagery and agonizing physical torment and palpable rage, but you have created something that transcends titillation and becomes true art.

I can feel your pain, and not just when you are struck with (well-earned, in this case) blows.  I think all of us know what it is to be alone, and you express that longing, that desperation of being Outside, better than anyone I know.  And you touch on something very important.  When we are in pain and alone and bitter, we lose our trust.  Friendly gestures burn when we become so isolated in ourselves.  We become used to breathing our own air, and as we isolate ourselves from the world, so the world becomes toxic to us.  In being alone and in pain, we become like creatures on the ocean's floor, sustained by darkness, cold and pressure, so a touch of light or air destroys us.

I am glad you have drawn up from the depths.  And you have brought such art with you.  ^_^
"Stay hungry, stay foolish."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2014, 02:30:43 PM »
Here's a Throwback Thursday moment from the fabulous Gemma Rox from 2010. Yes, this is the kind of writing the rest of us today have to try to match. Good luck with that, guys. I know I can't ...

//Braveheart

Holy crap! I can't believe people still read this! It's been YEARS!!! :D

I'm touched by your kind words ♥ This story was the first time I really let go of convention or purpose and just let the pen go. Although gawd..... How many fucking exclamation marks did I use? Haha! Oh the impetuousness of youth :D I think maybe I focused TOO much on the heart and not enough on sentence structure ;)

Thanks again Braveheart for your lovely comment! And I'm so glad you enjoyed it :)

x G x

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2014, 11:10:11 PM »
The ending was so romantic.
You fucking rawk.

Thank you so much Stacey! Considering I wrote this over 4 years ago I can't believe people are still reading it let alone commenting! But please know that each and every comment touches me dearly  :) I'm glad you enjoyed the somewhat twisted threads of romanticism weaved throughout  :D

Thanks again for reading! And SUPER THANKS for leaving a comment!

x G x

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2014, 07:37:15 AM »
*leaves a comment*

YOU SUCK, GEMMA!  ;D