News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

When two Rock Chicks Clash... a three part tale of pain and heartbreak

• 68 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: When two Rock Chicks Clash... a three part tale of pain and heartbreak
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2014, 09:11:51 AM »
Gemma
ignore the jealous comments of Callista, she is just raw because she cannot write as well as you can.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2014, 08:28:56 PM »
Callista, that's not to say you don't have talent. (oops too many double negatives!)
you do, buckets of it, and you write very well too. but there is so much emotion depicted so well in that story, it speaks on many levels.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2014, 06:38:13 AM »
Gemma
ignore the jealous comments of Callista, she is just raw because she cannot write as well as you can.

Not to salt the prosciutto, but I'm 99.44% sure Calli was kidding.

She has a long history of telling Gemma she sucks.

(And occasionally telling Gemma TO suck, but that's behind closed doors.)
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2014, 11:50:05 PM »
Hehehe :D Always lovely to have you leaping to my defense Jenn! But in this instance, Calli was just being her usual uber-bitch self and I wouldn't have her any other way ;D

She didn't mean any offence. Offence isn't something she ever means, it's something she commits :D And my goodness it's a wonderful sight when she commits it. *drools*

And thank you for your kind words Calli! I'll be sure to make you eat them soon enough :p

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Heidikillerkat

• So sweet that I am sinful!
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2015, 05:21:34 PM »
Amazing!!! So much passion and emotion.... So much raw, brutal action!!! You have a gift!

Offline BrookeIsBest

« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2015, 12:43:12 AM »
Holy moly!!! That was one of the most brutal, passionate, all around best stories I have read!

Offline Bella Hugs

• Good at ruining your pretty face and hair
Amazing stuff, deeply personal, Gemma truly rock!...
... For those of you who haven't read it yet - read it soon!! I'd gladly read this again tomorrow!

Offline Tal

• Insanely great!
Now THAT'S insanely great. ^_^
"Stay hungry, stay foolish."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2016, 02:56:20 AM »
Gosh.... I still can't believe that over 4 years later people are still reading this! I can't thank you all enough! 18,000+ READS!!! You guys blow me away with your support!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all the readers who love this wonderful fight fetish of ours :)

And an EXTRA SPECIAL UBER THANK YOU to all those wonderful folk who post :) us writers here put our words out there hoping it finds an audience and that the audience it finds enjoys it, having you guys post back with your critique, thoughts, feelings and encouragement is the lifeblood of writers! So thank you from the bottom of my (cold dead) heart! :D

In particular
Heidikillerkat - I'm so happy you enjoyed it! The rawness was exactly what I was going for :)
BrookeIsBest - You make me blush! Thank you sooooo much for those kind words! Glad you enjoyed the passion :D
Red Vixen - Thank you so much for the recommendation and the kind words! It's really appreciated!
Tal - You already know how much I appreciate you ;)

That's it for this round of thanks, but if you're reading all this for the first time and you like what you see, post a comment! Not just on my story, on any story! Interaction and discussion s was keeps FCF the awesome fetish sharing paradise it is :)

All my love

Gemma Rox

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.