News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

clawsville 2/2bc

• 7 Replies

Offline cffanusa

clawsville 2/2bc
« on: August 28, 2012, 07:08:17 AM »
All characters are made up and over 18

NIGHT TIME DISASTER

Ann received a call at work notifying her that her daughter Alley had been suspended from school for a week for fighting.  Ann argued with the principle trying to get the sentence reduced but was reminded of the zero tolerance policy the school had adopted.  The principle suggested sending Alley to a counselor for anger management.  Furious Ann hung up the phone, took off work early, and headed home to confront her daughter.
When Ann got home, she found Alley in her bedroom, lying on her bed.  Ann’s anger at her daughter turned to sympathy as soon as she looked onto her daughter’s eyes.  With one look, Ann could tell Alley was sorry for her actions.
Alley had always been a good girl growing up and knew right from wrong.  She was an honors student, cheerleader, and active in other school functions.  Alley never had any discipline problems in the past.  On top of being a good student and wonderful daughter, Alley became Ann’s best friend after her divorce.
Ann asked her daughter why she had gotten into a fight.  After apologizing for getting into trouble, Alley began telling her mom the story.  Ann intently listened.
“Mom there is this girl at school who’s been spreading rumors about me.”  Alley began.
Ann came back with the usual parental line “Alley you know you shouldn’t let people like that get to you.”
Alley explained that these weren’t the usual catty remarks jealous girls spread about each other.  These rumors were more serious.  Kayla, the girl that had spread the rumors told everyone that I had herpes and that I was screwing coach Johnson.  The rumors got so bad, my date for the prom, David, dumped me to go with someone else.
Alley told her mom that she didn’t find out about the rumors until today.  After investigating, she found the culprit to be Kayla.  Apparently, Kayla had been saying these things for sometime.
Alley told her mom that she confronted Kayla about the stories.  Well to make a long story short Kayla and Alley got into an argument.  The argument turned into a shoving match and before long the girls were rolling on the floor, in the hallway.  A couple of teachers broke up the fight and took the girls to the principles office.
Ann couldn’t believe that someone would spread such nasty rumors about her little girl.  “Who would do such a thing?”  Ann wondered to herself.  As Ann listened to her daughter, the phone rang.
Ann answered “hello”
The voice on the other end answered, “Hi this is Donna.  Donna Malone from high school.”
Ann froze, memories form high school came rushing back to her.  Donna Malone destroyed her first true love.  Wayland was the first guy she really thought she would marry.  After two years of seeing each other, she caught Wayland fucking Donna.  Ann broke up with Wayland, shattering her dreams of a perfect life with her high school sweetheart.  After Ann dropped Wayland, Donna wanted nothing to do with, Wayland, all she wanted to do was see if she could break the two of them up.
Ann snapped back into reality when Donna began talking.
“Ann if you can’t control your venereal disease ridden, slut daughter I’ll do it for you.”
“What” a stunned Ann replied.
“You heard me, bitch,” said Donna.
The two argued over the phone.  Donna challenged Ann to come over to settle things.  Ann quickly agreed.  Ann also wanted the girls to work things out.  Donna agreed and added that after the fight the loser would have to do what ever the winner wanted for an hour.  Ann agreed to the terms and set a tome she would be at Donna’s house.
“In bra and panties bitch” were the last words Donna said before slamming the phone down.
Alley listened to the conversation and asked, “What’s going on mom?”

Ann relayed the phone conversation to her daughter.  Alley couldn’t wait to get her hands on Kayla.  Likewise, Ann wanted to repay Donna for some old wounds.  The mother and daughter sat and talked about strategy.  Ann warned her daughter that it would be very likely that she might lose her top and if that happened to continue fighting.  Ann told her to not stop until she heard Kayla yell out her surrender.
Ann and alley picked out a matching red lace tanga bra and panty set.  The two curly haired blondes could almost pass for sisters.  Ann kept herself on good shape working out at the health spa three times a week religiously.  The two were roughly the same height about 5’5” 110 lbs.  Both had average b-cup breasts Ann's sagged just a tad while Alley’s stood up and out.
Ann grabbed some items from her bath and bedroom and put them into a paper bag.  The two blondes then put on a t-shirt and some shorts over their fight attire.  They left with the paper bag and headed to Donna and Kayla’s house.
Arriving at their destination, Ann didn’t bother knocking on the front door.  The blonde barged right on in as Alley followed.  They walked into a cleared out living room.
Alley and Ann found Donna and Kayla standing in a corner of the empty room.  The two blondes paused sizing up their opponents.  Donna stood 5’4” weighing around 120 lbs. long brunette hair, pulled back in a ponytail.  Kayla 5’6” weighing around 135 lbs, also with long brunette hair styled like her mothers.  Both brunettes had voluptuous bodies with c-cup breasts bordering on d-cups.  Donna and Kayla both frequented a tanning salon and had deep rich golden tans compared to the alabaster skin of the blondes.  Kayla and Donna wore black Lycra bra and panties with black garter belts and fish net pantyhose.
Ann said nothing as she disrobed for the fight; Alley followed her mom also disrobing.  When the blondes finished, disrobing it was the brunette’s turn to eye their rivals.  The uneasy silence of the stare down was broken when Ann charged Donna.
Donna charged back at Ann as the two clashed in the middle of the room.  The moms grabbed each other’s hair.  Alley watched her mom for a second when she felt an open hand slap her face.  Alley recovered to return the favor to Kayla.  The two teenagers exchanged slaps while the mothers danced around the room in a tug of war with each other’s hair.
Kayla soon won the slapping contest as alley retreated into a corner.  Kayla thin began kicking the blonde in the shin and hitting her in the breasts and stomach.  Alley, realized she was in trouble, dropped to her knees and wrapped her arms around the brunettes legs.  The blonde then rolled onto her back bringing Kayla down with her.
On the ground alley and Kayla struggled to pin the other on her back.  One girl then the other would gain the advantage.  Alley being in a little better shape finally succeeded in pinning Kayla down.
Mean while Donna and Ann tugged furiously at each other’s manes ripping out handfuls of hair in the process.  Tiring of this Donna let go of Ann’s hair and hit the blonde in her right breast.  Ann fell back against a wall.  Donna then placed a well-aimed kick at Ann’s crotch.  Bull’s-eye, the brunette’s kick landed squarely on its mark.  Ann let out a shriek as she slid down the wall.  Then Donna kicked the blonde in the stomach for good measure.  Donna looked over just in time to see alley pin her daughter.
Donna left Ann lying on her side.  The brunette mom rushed over to where Alley had Kayla pinned and hit the blonde teen square between the shoulder blades with her fist.  Alley fell forward only to be jerked back and off Kayla by her hair.
Donna drug Alley off her daughter and began kicking the blonde teen.  Kayla got up and joined her mother.  As soon as Kayla was on her feet and started kicking alley, Donna rushed back over to Ann.
Ann had just made it to her feet when Donna came back to renew their battle.  The brunette grabbed Ann by the hair and bashed the blonde’s head onto the wall several times.  Ann screamed with each collision her head made with the wall.  When the brunette was satisfied, she had dazed Ann she went back over to alley.
Kayla continued kicking away at alley that was trying to crawl away.  Donna grabbed one arm and Kayla grabbed the other and marched alley down the hallway to a closet.  The two brunettes locked the blonde teen in the closet and went to finish off Ann.
Alley heard scuffling and screaming as she realized that Donna and Kayla were double-teaming her mom.  The blonde ten frantically kicked at the door trying to escape form the closet but it was no use.  Suddenly the screaming stopped.  Ann heard her mom crying “no, no not that.”  Alley then heard some shuffling sounds then laughter.  Then all was quiet except for some crying.
The next thing Alley knows is the door is opened and Donna and Kayla grab her then drag her into the living room.  Alley sees her mom naked with her wrists duct taped behind her and her feet duct taped together.  Donna pulls alley arms behind her back while Kayla stands in front of her.  Kayla then pulls alley’s bra cups down exposing her perky breasts.  The brunette teen smiles as she grabs both Alleys’ nipples and begins to twist.
Alley struggles to free herself but Donna’s grip is too strong.  Kayla freely twists and slaps alley’s sensitive tits.  Every now and then, the brunette teen would ball her fist and punch alley in the stomach for good measure.  Alley is crying when she hears her mom yell out her surrender.
“Donna please stop you’ve won.”  Ann pleads.
Donna lets go of her captive as alley drops to her knees holding her aching breasts.  Donna then walks over to Ann and begins to say.
“Well Ann, you say you give up.”
“Yes” Ann replies.
“That’s yes ma’am to me bitch.” responds Donna.
“Yes ma’am” Ann responds back to Donna.
“Am I still the better woman?”  Donna sarcastically asks.
“Yes ma’am” responds Ann.
“Are you going to be a good little girl and be my bitch?”  Donna continues.
“Yes ma’am”
Alley begins pleading with her mom not to give in stating that they cheated.  Kayla reminds alley that there were no rules.  Ann agrees with Kayla and alley grows quiet.
“Well why don’t we get started” says Donna.
“Please don’t make my daughter watch this Donna” Ann pleads.
“Oh no, I want her to see every humiliating minute.”  Responds Donna.
“Please keep me for another hour but please don’t make her watch.”  Ann continues to beg.
Donna smiles and thinks for a minute then agrees.  Donna tells alley she can wait in the car but first she must strip and give her bra and panties to Kayla.  After Ann urges alley to do as she is told the teen begins to strip.  Alley with head down in shame hands her undergarments to a smiling Kayla.  Alley then dresses and walks out to her car.  Kayla puts on a housecoat and follows alley.  Kayla searches the car and finds the paper bag Ann had brought.  The teen looks in the bag and laughs as she heads back to the house.
Two hours later Alley watches as her mom stumbles out the front door.  Donna pushes Ann off the front porch and she falls on her hands and knees in the front yard.  Donna and Kayla laugh and yell insults to Ann as she struggles to her feet and walks awkwardly to her car.  The ride back to the blonde’s house was quiet except for Ann’s suppressed sniffles.
When the defeated blondes got home they immediately went to bed.  Both drifted off into a fitful sleep replaying the events of the disastrous evening.  Alley wakes up first and fixes herself a bowl of cereal.  The teen goes to the front door to get the morning paper and finds a yellow envelop in the door screen.  Alley takes the envelope and paper back into the kitchen.  Alley opens the envelope and a plethora of Polaroid pictures fall onto the table.  Alley begins sorting through the photos.  The pics are of her mom’s humiliation.
One picture shows Ann lying on a bed with her arms tied to the headboard.  Another shows Donna sitting Ann’s stomach facing her feet and smiling at the camera.  Other pictures show Donna shaving Ann’s pubic hairs.  More pictures have Donna and Kayla riding Ann around likes a pony.  Ann comes across a few pics showing Donna inserting a butt plug in Ann’s anus.  Alley shakes her head as she groups some pictures showing Ann receiving a spanking form Donna and then from Ann.  There are also some showing Ann kissing Donna and Kayla’s feet.  The last picture alley comes across was of Kayla smirking into the camera holding up Ann and alley’s bra and panties as trophies.
Alley was interrupted when she heard her mother speak up.
“Well I guess you know what they did to me”
Alley nodded her head.  “How could they do that?”  Ann reassured Alley that that’s what she would have done to Donna if they had won.  Alley angry at being had blurted out that she wanted a rematch.  “They tricked us wed should have won.  How can I go back to school and face everyone?  She’s going to spread it all over school and she has proof.  God my life is over.”  Alley began to cry again.
“It’s alright we’ll get even with those two I promise.”  Ann assured her daughter.
“I’m going to set up a rematch for Friday afternoon.  This time we are going to be better prepared and we’ll fight in a neutral location.”  Ann continued.
Alley was already feeling better fantasizing about what she would do to Kayla the next time they faced off.
MD VS MD THE SEQUEL
Thursday
After struggling through a long day at work, Ann makes it home to call Donna.
The phone rings.  Kayla answers “hello.”
“Is Donna there?”  Ann asks.
“Maybe, who is this?” replies Kayla with a question.
“Its ann.  I have something to ask your mother.”  Responds Ann.
“Yeah, she’s home.  By the way how’s your ass?” asks Kayla giggling.
Ann fumes silently as she waits for Kayla to get her mother.
“Hello Ann did you leave something over here last night?  Your dignity, self respect, oh I know you left your panties.”  Coos Donna
“No!  I want those pictures you took of me!” demands Ann
Laughter “well I’m sorry sweetie but to the victor go the spoils.”  Replies Donna.
Donna and Ann argue back and forth until Ann proposes a challenge.
“O.K. Donna what about this?  We fight again.  If we win we get the pictures if we lose you can have me for the night.”  Ann proposes.
“Uhm…no!” if we win we get both of you for the weekend.  If you win (laughing) we give you the pictures, your panties and we’ll be yours for the night.”  Offers Donna.
After a moments silence Ann replies.  “I’ll have to discuss this with my daughter.  I’ll call you back.”
After hanging up, the phone Ann discusses the arrangement with her daughter.  Alley listens quietly as her mom lays out the stakes of the event.  When Ann finishes, the proposal alley nods her head in agreement.
“If we lose mom do you think Kayla will do the same things to me that they did to you?”  Asks Alley.
Ann pauses before answering “I’m afraid so dear, if we lose we’ll be at their mercy for the whole weekend.”
Ann looks at her daughter’s reluctant face and continues, “That’s why it’s imperative that we win at all costs.  Do what ever you have to do to put Kayla down.”
Alley does not answer her mom.  She is deep in thought about what Kayla would do to her if they lost.  The teen pictures her being ridden around like a pony with alley on her back.  That thought sends shivers down alley’s spine.  Her mind drifts back to the pictures of her mother ties to the bed, naked!  She thinks to her self that could be me.  What would she do then?  How could she show her face at school?  Sure, this morning revenge sounded sweet but now the reality of the situation had shaken her confidence.  Alley snaps out of her thought when she feels her mother shake her and asks a question.
“Alley is you listening to me.”  Do you want to go through with this?  This morning you seemed bent on revenge.  You do want to salvage your reputation and dignity don’t you?”  Ann quizzes her daughter.
“Mom if we lose where’s my dignity then?  Then Kayla will not only have my panties she’ll probably have pictures of me like they do of you.  What will happen to me after a weekend of Kayla ordering me around?  I don’t know if I could take that.”  Alley blurts out.
Ann thinks for a minute before replying.  Studying her daughter Ann can see the doubt in alley’s eyes.  Ann can tell that her daughter needs a serious boost of confidence.  Ann’s mind races for something encouraging to say to her daughter.  Suddenly it comes to her.
“Alley, I know it’s a tough decision for you.  The stakes seem awfully high to you now.  Your right, if we lose, god forbid, we will have hell to pay.  However, dear, you have to look at the big picture, you only have six weeks left of high school, then you’re off to college.  You have your whole life ahead of you.  As you grow older, you are going to be faced with many more challenges.  If you back down from this challenge the next challenge, you face will be easier to walk away.  Soon it’ll be easy to walk away from all challenges and before you know it, your life will have passed you by and you’ll find you haven’t accomplished anything.  Heck even if we do lose you can learn from this experience.  Sometimes you have to fail to become successful.”  Ann tells her daughter.
Ann continues.  “Do you remember in the fourth grade when you lost to that boy from Longview at the spelling bee?  You cried for a week.  Then you made a promise to yourself that you would do better.  You studied the dictionary all year then in fifth grade you beat him and went on to the state finals.  The point I’m trying to make is this.  At first, you failed then came back tried harder and succeeded.  Honey this is the same situation.  Alley there’s one more thing before I get off my soapbox.  What if we win, have you thought about that?  You get your panties back and have that bit titted Kayla all to yourself.  Sweetie you’ll be the queen of the school.  Think about being able to hold Kayla’s panties and embarrassing pictures of her over her head as you order her around.  I’ll give you a few minutes to decide before I call Donna back” Ann leaves the room for Alley to ponder her decision.
Alley sits and thinks to herself.  “Mom’s got a point.  I can’t back down from that bitch.  I can beat Kayla and I wouldn’t mind teaching Donna a lesson either.  Hell, what do I have to lose?”
With a new confidence alley begins to rise but stops when she feels her aching stomach muscles strain.  Reaching down to rub, her sore abs alley inadvertently brushes her scratched tits.  Suddenly the memory of her beating rushes back to her.
“Darn my tits hurt” Alley says to herself remembering Kayla scratching and twisting her breasts.  Then the memory that keeps replaying itself repeatedly comes to her.  Donna holding her arms behind her back while Kayla hammers away at her stomach.  “Screw that, I’m not going through that again.”  Alley thinks to herself.
Alley goes into the kitchen to tell her mom she’s not going to fight.  Alley’s about to open her mouth to tell her mother that she doesn’t want to fight when she glances down at the table for a second.  A picture catches her eye.  There she is, Kayla smirking, holding up her panties.  The blonde teens blood boils.  “She’s not better than me.  I can’t let her have the last laugh.”  Alley thinks to herself.
“Mom lets do it I’m going to make them sorry for what they did to us.”  Alley says.
Ann smiles “are you sure?”
Alley holds up the picture and says, “I’m sure.”
“All right then I’ll give Donna a call.”  Ann replies.
Alley takes the picture and goes back to her room.  Ann calls Donna and makes the arrangements.  They agree to meet at a local lake at noon.
After getting off the phone with Donna.  Ann goes into Alley’s room to talk strategy with her daughter.
“You know if we can get our hands on their big tits I think we can own those two.”  States Ann.
Alley looks at her mom and smiles.
We need to stay close together so if one of us gets into trouble the other can come to her rescue”.  Ann continues.
“Yeah I know.  I had Kayla down when her mom came up from behind me and knocked me off her.  If I had a little more time I think I could have made her give.”  Alley chimes in.
I’ll make sure Donna doesn’t get that opportunity again.”  Ann replies.
Feeling better about their chance alley asks.
“Mom after we win what are you going to do to them?”
“Well first after I strip Donna of what’s left of her clothing after the fight.  Then I’m going to bring her back here and do everything to her what she did to me.  In addition, I’m going to get the whole thing on video.  By the time I’m done with her she’s going to admit on tape that she’s nothing but a cow titted whore.”
Alley smiles at the thought of her mother being bad.
Alley thinks for a second and then tells her mom what she will do to Kayla.
“I think I’m going to write all kinds of nasty things on her body with a marker.  Then I’m going to stuff her panties in her mouth and pose with her for some pictures.  And I bet she would look pretty funny on her hands and knees mooing like a cow.”  Alley adds.
“That would be fitting.”  I might make Donna join Kayla for that.”  Replies Ann.
Finally feeling better about their chances alley and Ann laugh about each other’s suggestions.  The mother and daughter talk for hours then prepare for bed.  Alley gives her daughter a painkiller for her sore body and wishes her goodnight.
FRIDAY
Ann takes a sick day at work then prepares for battle.  An old faded pair of blue jeans, a loose fitting t-shirt, and a pair of sneakers is laid on the bed.  Ann thinks she chose wisely on her choice of wardrobe.  “The loose clothes ought to give me the freedom of movement I need.”  Then Ann dons a sports bra to protect her tender tits.
Alley puts on her bra; sweat shirt and spandex bike shorts.  “I bet these will hurt” alley thinks to her as she pulls on her hiking boots.
11:30 alley and Ann pile into the car and head for the lake.  The drive was a quiet one as each prepared for battle.
On the way, Alley feels like she’s going to throw up as her stomach twists in knots from nervous anticipation.  The teen brought along the picture of Kayla holding her panties for inspiration.  Alley would look at the picture every time she got queasy.  The photo seemed to settle her stomach and draw out her anger.
Ann was single mindedly focused on what she would do to Donna after the fight.  In her mind, she had already won.  Ann was supremely confident that she could literally bring Donna to her knees by her tits.
The blondes were the first to arrive at the lake.  Alley and Ann went to a clearing off a nature trail.  Nobody ever came there except to make out.  The mother and daughter paced nervously as they waited for their rivals to show.
Alley began to get antsy at noon.  Donna and Kayla still hadn’t arrived.  At a quarter after the brunettes strolled into the clearing.  The blondes tensed as the enemy approached.
Donna and Kayla were relaxed and smiling.  The brunettes dressed smartly wearing black leotards and black spandex pants with black hi tops.  Donna and Kayla looked dominant and menacing to the blonde duo.
A few yards away from Ann and alley the brunettes stopped.  Donna leaned over and whispered something in Kayla’s ear.  Kayla smiled and nodded.
Ann looked to Alley and reminded her “remember stay close and get those jugs.  We’ll be alright.”
“Ready for your weekend Ann?”  Donna asked as she slowly advanced on the blonde mom.
“Oh I sure am.”  Replied Ann.
Ann screams like a wild banshee as she charged Donna.  Arms outstretched claws out aiming for the big tits of the brunette.  Donna steadied herself fists clenched.  Ann’s hands just reach their target as Donna clobbers the blonde with over hand rights and lefts to both of ann.’s temples.  Woozy Ann stumbles away from the blows she received.  Donna stalks Ann hitting her retreating target at will.
Alley watched her mother’s early pounding then looked to Kayla.  The brunette had a smug look of satisfaction as she arched one eyebrow and blew Alley a kiss.  Enraged alley charges Kayla.  The two teens meet and begin pounding each other with their fists.
Donna bends Ann at the waist with several solid gut punches.  When Ann covers her stomach Donna clenches her fists together and chops down on Ann’s back.  Ann shrieks and drops to her knees.  A quick kick to the chest sends Ann sprawling on her back.  Ann looks on as Donna plants her ass on her face.  Facing Ann's feet Donna continues to work on Ann’s stomach.  Blow after blow rain down on the blonde’s gut.  With each blow Ann’s legs twitch and shoot into the air.
Meanwhile Alley and Kayla continue exchanging punches.  Alley crouches to protect her face and throws blows at Kayla’s stomach.  Kayla using her height advantage reaches over alley’s back and grabs the bottoms of her sweatshirt.  With a mighty, yank Kayla pulls alley’s top over her head trapping the blonde’s arms above her head and blocking her vision.
As Alley struggles to free herself, Kayla takes the opportunity with her free hand to punch the helpless blonde.  Kayla delights at the sounds that emit form the sweatshirt after each blow.  Alley, in pain knows she’s in trouble and has to do something fast.
Suddenly Kayla rips the sweatshirt off her opponent.  The blonde teen is surprised to see Donna smiling with hands on her hips.  She then looks to Kayla who’s holding her sweatshirt and smiling like she did in the picture holding up her panties.  Alley looks for her mom.  Beside her, her mom she lay on her back sprawled out and unconscious.  Tears well up in her eyes as she realizes she is alone.
The two brunettes let the blonde soak in the situation that now faces her.  Alley knew she was finished.  They were beaten again.  Looking at Kayla trying to imagine what she would be put through.  The blonde started crying.
“Give?” Donna asked.
Alley looked at Donna, hands on hips, big breasts sticking straight out seemingly taunting her.  Alley breaks into a scream yelling “no!”  Alley charges Donna throwing wild swings at the brunette mom.  Donna easily avoids the wild blows while Kayla circles around behind alley.  After each swing that misses, Donna laughs and taunts alley.
“C’mon alley just hit me little girl.”
Alley doesn’t reply she just keeps swinging.  Kayla enjoying watching her mom taunt her prey kicks alley in the back of the leg.  Alley falls face first onto the ground.
“Down bitch” laughs Kayla.
Donna kicks alley onto her back.  Kayla grabs alley’s arms, pinning them on the ground above her head and sits on her arms.  Donna hops on alley’s thighs pinning the blonde’s legs.  The two brunettes face each other and begin to pound on the defenseless teen.
Donna pounds alley’s crotch and stomach as Kayla beats on the blonde’s face and tits.  Alley can do no more than moan and cry.  Wracked with pain alley can take no more.
“Please, you win just stop!”  Alley begs.
“Well dear, you ready to be our little bitch.”  Donna asks.
Alley doesn’t respond.  Donna nods to Kayla who slaps alley’s face.
“O.K.!  O.K.!”  Alley blurts out.
“O.K. O.K. what?”  Kayla asks mocking alley.
“I’ll do what you want.”  Responds alley.
“No dear that’s not the question.  I asked are you ready to be our little bitch.”  Donna chimes in.
Hating to admit it alley has to be slapped again before she tells the brunettes what they want to hear.
“OH alright I’ll be your little bitch.”  Cries alley.
The two brunettes smile and wink at one another.
“Kayla, why don’t you go gets our things.”  Donna asks her daughter.
“Sure mom” Kayla responds then gets off alley and runs toward a group of trees.
Clawsville 2-A
THE AGONY OF DEFEAT
Donna scoots up, straddles alley’s waist and smiles down at the beaten teen.
I have big plans for you this weekend.  We are going to have so much fun.  Well you might not.  You know you really shouldn’t have let your mom talk you into this fight.  It must be devastating knowing that Kayla’s better than you are.  See dear if you would have left your first defeat at that you could have convinced yourself we cheated the first time.  Now here you are, your ass kicked and I bet your spirit broken.”  Donna says as she waits for her daughter to bring back the goodies.
Alley said nothing as Donna spoke.  She rolled her head to look at her mom.  There she was still unconscious.  Alley thinks to herself “How could this have happened it was like a bad dream.”  Alley snapped back onto reality when Donna continued talking.
“No Alley girl, mommy can’t help you now.  You know I’m surprised that she ever had the ovaries to fight me.  I mean back in high school I took her boyfriend away from her.  Oh, she was so in love with him.  However, she didn’t fight for him.  I flaunted him right in front of her nose and she wouldn’t do a thing.  I soon got tired of him and dropped him.  The guy went crawling back to her but she wanted nothing to do with him.  Ann’s always been a prissy self-righteous cxnt.”
Donna looked down at the devastated teen and continued her little mind game.
“From what I heard you’re nothing like your mother.  You’re quite the little whore sleeping with teachers for grades.  Your mom would never do something like that,” Donna continued.
“I’m not a whore!”  States alley
“Oh we’ll see about that.  By the end of the weekend were going to prove you to be a whore and a liar.  In addition, you’re going to do it right in front of your mom.  I can’t wait to see the look on Ann’s face when you do.  God this is going to be fun.”
“Screw you, you sick bitch” Alley responds summoning all her remaining resistance.
“We’ll see” was all Donna said as Kayla returned.
Donna got off alley and ordered her to her feet.  Alley did as she was told.
“Now take off your clothes.”  Ordered Donna.
With a sigh alley began to strip in front of the two brunettes.  After taking everything else off, alley slowly pulled her panties down.  Then Alley stood before Donna and Kayla naked with her head bowed in shame.
Donna nodded to Kayla.  Kayla took out a studded dog collar form the bag she was carrying.
“Put this on slut!”  Kayla ordered.
Alley meekly took the collar and attached it to her neck.
“Now go over and strip your mom.”  Donna commanded.
The two brunettes giggled and followed alley to her mom.  Alley worked Ann’s limp body as she removed her mom’s clothing.  Once alley had her mom naked Kayla threw alley a plastic trash bag and told her to gather all their clothes and put them into the bag.  When alley finished her chore Kayla made alley put her hands behind her back.  Taking out two strips of leather, Kayla tied alley’s arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists.
“Alright slut on your knees!  (Giggles) and get used to that command your going to hear it a lot this weekend” Donna commanded.
Alley said nothing and complied with the order.  On her knees alley watched Donna and Kayla bind her mom’s arms behind her back and placed a collar on her neck.  Donna then woke Ann from her sleep.
Ann groaned as she regained consciousness.  It took some time for her to focus.  Ann tried to get up but couldn’t.  Alley looked on as Ann realized she was naked and bound.  Ann’s face displayed raw terror as the reality of her situation sank in.
“NO!  NO!  NO!”  Ann screamed.
“Well hello my little pet.  Ready to play our little game again?”  Donna asked rhetorically.
Donna lie on her back sobbing and repeating “NO!  NO!  NO!”
Donna and Kayla brought Ann to her knees facing her daughter.  Alley looked at her mom for a second then dropped her head in shame.  Ann couldn’t stand seeing her daughter broken like this.
“Oh god no please don’t do this to us we’ll never bother you again.  I promise alley won’t cause problems for Kayla.  Just please don’t do this Donna.  I beg you please don’t.  If there’s anything else you want I’ll do it,” begged a crying Ann.
“Oh for gods sake shut up” Kayla said as she placed a ball gag in Ann’s mouth.
“Well Ann your daughters a big girl now and she has to learn the consequences of her actions.  Heck from what I heard this slut will probably enjoy it.”  Donna said to Ann.
Kayla then stuffed a gag in alley’s mouth and hooked a leash to her collar.  Alley was then ordered to stand.  Donna did the same to Ann.  The brunettes collected the bag of clothes and their goody bag then led their naked prizes to their SUV.  After loading the losers into the SUV, Kayla followed her mom home in Ann’s car.
Once home Donna backed into the garage.  Kayla parked the car in the drive.  The two brunettes closed the garage door and unloaded the unfortunate blondes.  Alley and Ann were led into the house.  Once inside the fun began.
THE FUN BEGINS
Alley and Ann’s hearts sank as they surveyed the living room.  Their panties hung from the mantle from the previous battle.  In one corner, they noticed a cam-cored on a tripod.  The room had been cleared save for a single couch pushed up against the wall.  On the floor was a king-size mattress.
Kayla jerked on Alley’s leash and led her into the living room on the mattress.  Donna ordered Ann to sit on the couch.  Kayla went into the bathroom while Donna got the camera ready to record the festivities.
Kayla returned with a pair of scissors, a razor, and can of shaving cream.  Alley’s eyes got wide when she saw the items Kayla were carrying.  Donna started the camcorder.  Kayla easily pushed Alley on her back.  Alley reluctantly spread her legs when Kayla ordered her to do it.  Kayla then went about the task of removing alley’s pubic hair.  After carefully cutting the long hair and shaving, the short ones off ally’s mound she was as smooth as a bowling ball.  Donna zoomed in for a close-up shot of the blonde’s buzzed box.
Kayla picked Alley up and sat her beside Ann on the couch.  Donna then led Ann to the mattress while Kayla took her Donna’s place behind the camera.  Donna joked about Ann’s stubble from two nights ago.  Donna shaved off the prickly little hairs and soon had Ann’s cxnt as bald as Alley’s.  Ann thought she was done and tried to get up.  Donna let Ann rise to her knees before stopping her.
“Not so fast Blondie.  Were not done yet.”  Commanded Donna.
Confused Ann looks questioningly at Donna.  Donna took the scissors and announces that Ann needs a new hairstyle.  Ann cries through her gag as Donna begins snipping away at her beautiful curly blonde hair.  When Donna feels she has clipped enough hair, she produces a pair of sheers then proceeds to give Ann a crew cut.
Alley can’t believe what is happening.  Her and her mom trussed up and being shaved.  Alley looks at her sobbing mother on her knees naked having her head nearly shaved bald.
Donna laughs and rubs Ann’s head when she’s done.  Kayla comes from behind the camera to get a feel.  “Cool” she says rubbing Ann’s head.  Kayla grabs alley and puts her nest to her mother.  Donna orders the two blondes to lie on their backs.  The brunettes then mount the losers facing the camera then pose astride their victims.  Grabbing alley and Ann’s legs, Donna and Kayla tuck the blondes legs under their arm pits completely exposing the losers assholes and shaved beaver to the camera.
Simultaneously the victors begin spanking their hapless victims.  They don’t stop until there Asses are a fiery red.  The brunettes mug for the camera some more before dismounting the blondes.
Kayla helped Alley and Ann to the knees while Donna fetched a black magic marker.  The blondes rubbed there assess while Donna wrote “Pussy” across Ann’s chest and “Slut” across Alley’s tits.
“These are going to be your names for the weekend, Pussy and Slut” Donna laughed when she was done writing.
”Kayla untie our little pets so they can entertain us for a while.”  Donna ordered.  Kayla began removing the gags and bindings as Donna explained what she had planned.
“Well now I only have one butt plug.  Who shall have the pleasure of wearing it?”  Donna asked.  Alley and Ann didn’t respond.
“I know we’ll have a little contest.  You two are going to fight each other.  The loser gets butt plugged.”  Donna exclaimed laughing.  Kayla joined her mom in laughing.
“I…I’ll take the take the plug” Ann stammers.
“Oh that’s quite noble Ann but we really want to see a good fight.  Well as good a fight as you two can put on.”  Donna replies.
I’m not fighting my daughter naked.”  States Ann. Shuddering at the thought of fighting her child in the nude for the pleasure of others.
“Oh yes you are Ann.”  Donna commanded.
“You’re going to fight your daughter and your going to put on a good show.  You lost the bet now your going to pay up.  Besides, we have the pictures and the video just think what we can do with them.  Think of your reputation Ann.”  Donna continues.
“O.K…I’ll do it,” replies Ann after mulling the situation over in her head.
Ann then looks to her daughter and says.
“I’ll let you beat me but lets make this convincing”
Alley looks back at her mother incredulously and says.
“Oh really, you’re the reason were in this mess.  You caused us to lose both times.  You actually think you can beat me.  I’ve seen the way you fight, its pathetic.”
Ann riled by her daughters outburst retorts.
“Look alley I’ll not have you talk to me that way.  I’m still your mother.”
“I’ll talk to you anyway I want right now.  Look at us, were naked, shaved, bound, and at the mercy of these two sick bitches.  Its all your fault” Alley yells.
Donna and Kayla look on amused as the blonde mother and daughter continue to argue.  Alley gives her mom a detailed list of everything that has bothered her.  Finally, Donna tired of listening to the war of words says.
“Alright, enough mother daughter bonding I want to see a fight.  You two will wrestle until one of you pins the other to the mat on her back.  The winner will have to sit on the losers face for a count of ten.  Kayla will be the ref.  There are no other rules.  You may begin.

Clawsville 2-B

MOTHER VS DAUGHTER

Alley lunges at Ann grabbing her mom around the shoulders.  The force sends Ann on her back.  Ann quickly locks her ankles around Alley’s waist and squeezes.  Alley grunts and tries to pry Ann legs form her waist with her hands.  Ann reaches up, grabs two handfuls of hair, and tries to jerk her daughter off her.
Alley tries to return the favor grabs for her mom’s hair.  The blonde finds that Ann hair isn’t long enough to grab.  Sot that’s why the army does that” alley thinks to herself.  Alley settles for slapping her mom’s face.  The blows rock Ann’s head side to side.
“This is pretty fun mom,” Kayla says to her mom.  Donna nods and smiles as she watches the battle rage on.
In desperation, Ann reaches up and catches an exposed nipple then twists.  Alley shrieks as her tender teats are twisted.  The teen scrambles away form her mom holding her injured mammary.  Alley examines herself for a second.
“You bitch.  I can’t believe you did that.”  Cries alley.
Ann listening to her daughter scream at her realizes that this fight isn’t about whom gets a butt plug shoved up her ass.  This fight is about losing control over her daughter.  Ann sorry for having used the tactic rationalizes that it was necessary and that this is necessary win situation for her.
Alley on the other hand was shocked that her mom would use such a tactic.  Especially after Ann said that, she would let alley win the fight.  Alley vowed to herself not to let that happen again and she would win at all cost.  “I’m not going to have that thing crammed up my ass for my mom” alley thought to her.
“This is getting good.  I’m going to make myself a little more comfortable.”  Donna states then remove everything but her bra and panties.
“Yeah me too” replies Kayla and she does the same.
Alley and Ann launch into each other with full force.  The mother and daughter trade slaps, scratches, and punches.  Neither one wanting to lose both endures extreme pain.  Faces, tits, and stomachs are red from the battle.  Tiring the two combatants fall onto each other’s arms.  Alley and Ann embrace in a mutual bear hug each trying to force the other onto her back.
Alley feels her mom begin to weaken.  The teen knows she can put her mom on her back at anytime but decides to weaken her further.  Alley gets excited feeling her mom’s body loses its energy or is it something else.  Could it be from her mom’s hot breath on her neck and shoulder?  Could it be their sensitive tits being pressed together?  On the other hand, is it from her crotch rubbing against one of her mom’s smooth thighs?  Whatever the case Alley could feel could feel herself being turned on.
Kayla caught her mom pleasuring herself as she watched the fight between the blondes.  “Who’s the slut?”  Kayla asked herself.
Ann went limp in her daughter’s arms.  Alley could feel her mom silently sob.  Satisfied that her mom was done, alley put Ann on her back, then climbed on top of her mom, and straddled her chest.  Alley looked down into her mom’s pleading eyes.  Not saying a word Ann quietly pleaded with Alley by shaking her head no.  The teen looked away from her mom and thought to herself “well here goes.”  Sliding up on her mom’s neck Alley placed her crotch on Ann’s chin.  Alley hesitated for a moment before making the final move.  The soon to be victorious teen took a deep breath then did the deed and planted her pussy on Ann’s face.
A gasp escaped her lips as the reaction of her pussy from Ann’s warm lips and hot breath sent a thrill through Alley’s body.  Throwing her head back Alley settled in on her mom’s face.  The feeling of dominance was almost as wonderful as the sexual pleasure She was receiving from her unfortunate mom.
Kayla got down next to the blonde and began tapping a ten count.  Alley fought hard not to lose control and have on orgasm on her mom’s face in front of Kayla and Donna.  Kayla counted slowly.  Alley wasn’t sure if she could hold out.  Finally, Kayla reached ten.  With face flushed, goose bumps dotting her body and was breathing hard Alley jumped off her prey.  Kayla raised Alley’s hand in victory.
Ann wiped her daughters juices off her face and rolled onto her stomach.  Ann ashamed of what just happened didn’t want to face her daughter or those two hateful brunettes.  How could she ever look her daughter in the eye again?  This was the lowest point of her life.  How could things get any worse?
THE TRUTH BE TOLD
Donna finished masturbating then after a moment of recovery took the infamous device and went after Ann.
“O.K. Pussy assume the position,” Donna commanded.
Ann didn’t move devastated by what just happened.  The blonde received a sharp slap to her ass for not obeying the order.
“Are we going to have to do this the hard way?” asked Donna.
“NO” Ann replied.  She then gets on all fours and spread her knees as far apart as possible.  Donna then put a dollop of Vaseline on the end of the phallus and placed it at the opening of her anus.
“I bet this will go in a little easier than the other night.”  Donna thinks aloud.
Kayla laughs in the background at her mom’s statement.  Staring intently at her mom Alley awaits her mom’s impending violation.  Donna gives a quick shove and the butt plug slides in Ann’s awaiting ass.  Ann lets out a groan as she throws her head back in pain.  Alley couldn’t believe how easily Donna was able to stuff the plug up her mom’s ass.
“Damn that was quick,” commented Kayla.
Donna grinned and shrugged her shoulders in reply.
Turning to alley, Donna said “time for your victory fuck, Slut.”
“What?  Victory fuck?”  Alley asked, confused.
“Why yes dear a victory fuck.  You know.  It just wouldn’t be right to leave you in that state your in right now, would it?  Come on now a slut like you.  You have to be horny as hell.  You can’t deny it either.  Look at you.  Your face is flushed, your little nipples are hard as rocks, and I bet your little pussy is dripping wet.”  Donna said.
Alley didn’t answer Donna.  Heck, she didn’t have to, Donna was right and they both knew it.  They were going to fuck but how?  Alley looking dumbfounded watched as Kayla disappeared into her bedroom.  The wait for Kayla to return seemed to take forever.
The naked girls expression was shock when her brunette owner came swaggering out of the bedroom.  The blondes jaw dropped looking at the vision before her.  Sporting a black tank top with the word “bitch” on bold white letters and thigh high stockings Kayla stalked Alley.  The thing that really held her attention was the huge black strap on dildo Kayla was stroking as she approached.  The dominant teen stopped when the tip of the cock touched Alley’s lower belly.  Staring directly into Alley’s eyes Kayla traced the outline of the blonde’s firm breasts and erect nipples with both hands.  Enjoying the submission of her one time rival Kayla raised her hand right hand and caressed Alley’s left cheek.  Then placing her left on Alley’s right shoulder Kayla commanded “on your knees slut.”
Without hesitation or a word, the submissive girl dropped to her knees.  On her knees, Alley felt the tip of the man made cock brush one of her cheeks.  Kayla moved her cock until the tip was resting against Alley’s lips.  Then brushing the phallus along the blondes mouth Kayla ordered the kneeling girl to suck.
Again, without hesitation or protest she did as she was told.  Kayla was turned on watching the shiny jet-black cock slide in the pale blondes pink lips.  Slowly rocking her hip back and forth, Kayla began to fuck the blonde in the mouth.  Alley could feel the cock sliding deeper into her mouth as she sucked.  The strokes became faster and deeper until Alley gagged and could hear Kayla and Donna laughing before Kayla ordered her to lie on her back.
Once on her back Alley’s legs were pulled roughly apart.  Waiting for her fucking the blonde closed her eyes when Kayla grabbed the back of her knees and lifted her legs in the air.  The submissive did not resist what was happening to her in fact she wanted no needed what was about to happen to her.
Climbing between Alley’s legs Kayla stopped when the tip of her dildo met Alley’s sacrificial pussy.  Alley’s arms lie limply above her head.  The blonde’s legs were raised and spread with her toes pointing to the heavens.  In total submissive surrender, Alley’s breathing became harder in anticipation.  With one, more command to issue before she began the violation of Alley.  Kayla ordered, “Beg me slut.  Beg me to fuck the shit out of you.”
“Please fuck me,” responded Alley immediately.
“No bitch.  Its please fuck the shit out of me Kayla” reissuing her command
“Please fuck the shit out of me Kayla” Alley begged.
“Louder and with more feeling cxnt.”  Kayla demanded smiling at Donna.
“Damn my daughter is such a bitch.  I hope she never has to put me in my place.”  Donna thought to herself.
Ann looked on in total amazement of the events unfolding in front of her eyes.  Never in a million years could she have imagined that her only baby girl would be lying on her back and begging another girl to fuck her.  What perplexed her the most was that Alley seemed to want this thing to happen.
Alley begged with as much feeling as she could muster.  Satisfied at Alley’s heartfelt pleas Kayla decided to end the anticipation she had built up.  “OK here it comes slut,” Kayla said as she slid the dildo into the waiting blondes cxnt.
“OH…mm-gad” Alley breathed when Kayla easily slid the entire length into her wet sex.  None of the other guys that fucked Alley filled her up like that, and there had been a few, including the well endowed coach Johnson.  Alley then reached up after the first stroke grabbed her legs and pulled them back and toward her so she could appreciate the full depth and width of the invading man-made organ.
Seeing the reaction the blonde had to the insertion Kayla didn’t bother to slow fuck Alley.  The brunette just began pounding away at the blonde’s pussy.  With each violent thrust, Alley would emit an animalistic grunt.  Hearing Alley’s sounds of passion spurred Kayla to pound Alley harder and faster.  Kayla was relentless in fucking Alley.  It didn’t take long for the blonde to succumb to the mighty phallus and had an earth shattering, screaming orgasm.
Ann watched in total silence.  Her daughter brought a screaming orgasm by another girl.  Ann didn’t know what disgusted her more the scene before her or that it turned her on.  “What kind if mother am I?”  Ann asked herself.
“Hands and knees slut.”  Ordered Kayla pulling the strap on out of Alley’s vanquished pussy.
“OK” Alley breathed trying to recover from her orgasm.
It took a minute for the blonde to obey the order.  Once she recuperated enough Alley rolled to her hands and knees.  Thrusting her ass into the air for Kayla’s viewing pleasure the blonde without prompting reached back and spread her asscheeks apart.  Surprised Kayla looked to her mother smiled and shrugged her shoulders.
The brunette teen got into position to fuck Alley again.  Without much ceremony Kayla grabbed the sides of Alley’s hips and began fucking her doggy style.  Kayla’s strokes were a little slower this time around.  Wanting to enjoy her domination to the fullest Kayla to make Alley work for her second orgasm.
When the second fucking session started Donna grabbed Ann. Leading Ann around Donna placed anywhere she could look right into her daughter’s face.  Like the aftermath of a bad car, wreck Ann could not tear her eyes away from Alley’s face.  Watching her daughter Ann’s body responds.  One of Ann’s hands drifts to her breasts while the other sinks to her crotch.  Ann didn’t want to but her body forced her to touch herself.  Slowly Ann started to massage her privates.
Donna watched Ann for a moment.  “She’s getting off,” Donna thought to herself.  Smiling Donna leaned down from behind Ann and whispered into the blonde’s ear.  Donna’s warm breath in her ears increases Ann’s sexual excitement.
“So you like watching your slut daughter get fucked huh?”  Donna asks rhetorically.
“I can’t blame you.  She looks so hot and natural doing it.  It’s like that’s what she was born to do.  She seems to enjoy it so why just look at her face.”  Donna continued.
“OH…God” was all Ann could reply.
“It must be devastating for you.  The little girl you raised has turned out to be noting more than a sex toy.  But then again, look at you, on your knees getting off on watching your daughter.  How disgusting, your one sick bitch.  I don’t know who’s worse you or your slut daughter.”  Donna adds.
“Hell she’s right.  I’m sick.  How can I do this” Ann thinks to herself.  She tried to stop masturbating but her body wouldn’t let her.  Ann gave in to her desires frigging herself madly.  Donna smiled to herself seeing Ann lose control of her body.
Meanwhile Kayla stroked away fucking Alley unmercifully.  Occasionally the brunette would slap the blonde’s ass or reach around and fondle a breast.  Judging by Alley’s reaction Kayla could tell the blonde was reaching another orgasm.  An evil idea occurred to her and grinned at the thought.  Kayla increased her thrusting brining Alley to the brink.  Just when the blonde was about to cum Kayla stopped.  Alley shoved her ass back to force the cock back into her pussy but Kayla pulled away.
“Tell your mom what a slut you are.  Then I’ll let you cum.”  Kayla ordered.
“What…” replied Alley?  Then opening her eyes for the first time the blonde saw her mom kneeling in front of her masturbating.  Alley’s eyes got wide she couldn’t believe it her conservative mom masturbating to her being fucked.  “OH shit” Alley thought to herself.
“Go on tell your mom what a little slut you’ve been.  Tell her about all the guys you’ve been fucking.”  Commanded Kayla.
“Please Kayla, just do me.”  Begged Alley.
“No bitch!  Tell her or I’ll bring you to the edge then stop.  I can do this for hours.  Now tell her,” replied Kayla.
Succumbing to her need to get off Alley begins telling her mom all about her sexual activities with a little prodding from Kayla.
“Alright I’ve been fucking coach Johnson and Mr. Caldwell.”  Alley starts.
“That’s not all is it?  What about taking josh and Richard at the same time or about giving that greasy biker head after school.”  Kayla adds for Alley.
“Yeah I fucked them too.  It’s true.”  Alley agrees.
“There is something else isn’t there.  Kayla adds.
“Oh Uhm yeah.  When we played Plainview last year, you know cousin David plays for their basketball team.  Well I made a bet with him.  We lost and I had to fuck him and there entire team,” Alley confesses.
Satisfied with Alley’s confession Kayla resumes her grinding and finished off the blonde.  Drained of strength from her second orgasm Alley fell on her face.  Ann brought herself off at the same time and crumpled on the mattress in front of her daughter.
Tired from fucking Alley Kayla stands on wobbly legs as her mom approaches.  Donna throws an arm around her daughters shoulder then looked down at the two blondes and says “well dear we own their Asses now.”  Kayla grinned and nodded.
Clawsville 2-C

I’m going to change the recorder.  I want to make sure I get all this next part on tape.  Why don’t you put their leashes on and bind their arms behind their backs.  I think its time we get off” Donna said as she walked to the camcorder.  Shooting her mom a wicked smile, Kayla set about the tack.
Once they completed the tasks Kayla grabbed Alley by the leash as Donna did the same with Ann.  The two brunettes led the blondes to the couch.  Kayla stripped off her strap on while Donna removed her panties revealing two dark, lush bushes to the blondes.  Donna and Kayla sat down and ordered Alley and Ann to their knees.  Spreading their legs and reeling in the leashes, the dominant duo pulled the submissive blondes between their legs.
With broken spirits, Alley and Ann silently waited for the command they knew was coming.  They didn’t have to wait long.  Throwing a leg over Alley’s shoulder Kayla mouthed the words “lick me.”  The submissive teen with a blank stare and hollow expression looked Kayla dead in the eye as she lowered her face to Kayla’s awaiting pussy.  Donna on the other hand wasn’t so subtle with her command.  Jerking on the leash Donna excitedly ordered, “Eat my pussy bitch!  And you better be good or I’ll ream your ass out with my dildo in front of your slut daughter.”  Knowing Donna would carry out her threat, Ann quickly got busy obeying the domineering woman.
This was the first time Alley had given head to a female.  She knew she liked the way coach Johnson did it and did her best to imitate his technique.  Looking up she figured she was doing a good job because Kayla had her eyes closed and was cooing to herself.  The pussy-licking blonde thought to herself what she might like do to her and began to experiment.  Alley soon realized she could do just about anything to get a positive reaction out of Kayla.  Ann on the other hand was having a hard time of it.
Wrapping both legs around Ann’s head Donna grabbed the back of the woman’s head and jerked face into her wide-open awaiting pussy.  Gasping and struggling for air Ann just stuck out her tongue while Donna moved her pussy around Ann’s mouth and nose.  Donna was literally rubbing Ann’s face in it.  Luckily, for Ann Donna was really getting off on the hot breath of the blonde mom as she struggled for air.
Totally into the oral she was receiving Kayla lifted her top with one hand and fondled her breasts.  With the other hand, she ran her fingers through Alley’s golden locks.  Looking up at the thoroughly engrossed teen Alley couldn’t believe she was having this effect on Kayla.  “Wow is Kayla a lesbian or what,” Alley thought to herself.  “I mean this is my first time to do this and look at her she’s totally getting off on me.”  Alley proud of herself for adapting to her situation really got into her job of getting Kayla off.  Alley had never even fantasized about girl/girl sex before.
Sure seeing the other hot girls strut around the halls at school got her curious as to what they would be like having sex.  Alley always imagined the girls with other guys.  For instance, there is Beth, tall and big titted.  How would she be in bed?  Or there was the even bigger titted Quiche the head cheerleader Alley certainly would like to see her on her hands and knees getting fucked doggie style.  It would be funny watching those melons swing back and forth, as she was banged.  Alley often wondered if those tits were big enough to slap her chin.  Then there was the Italian girl Maria.  The blonde thought she could probably give a mean blowjob with those big ass lips.  Snapping out of her train of thought Alley looked back up to Kayla as she started moaning aloud.
Not satisfied with how far up her twat she could shove Ann’s nose Donna pushed Ann down on the floor on her back.  Like a cat pouncing on its prey, Donna crashed down on Ann’s face.  Landing on her face, Donna immediately began to bump and grind on Ann’s face.  Donna reached behind her back with both hands and grabbed Ann’s breasts.  Wanting to evoke a reaction from her captive Donna twisted and pulled on the woman’s semi perky breasts.  Pay dirt!  Ann screamed and cried with each yank and twist from Donna.  The brunette thrilled at the feeling in her cxnt as Ann screamed in to the dominant pussy that was on her face.  Ann’s screams of torment brought Donna closer to orgasm.
Meanwhile Kayla was reaching a screaming orgasm as Alley licked furiously at her owners love nest.  Kayla tensed as she could no longer control herself and let loose with a wolf like yell coming on her victims face.  Donna heard her daughter howling and soon came herself.
Recovering from her orgasm Donna asks “hungry?”
“Yeah, mom” breathes Kayla running her hands through her brunette hair, recovering from her own orgasm.
“I’ll order a pizza,” said Donna nonchalantly getting off Ann.
Kayla patted the top of Alley’s head and stared into her new pets big blue eyes while Donna ordered a couple of pizzas.  Alley stared back at her owner licking her lips and tasting Kayla’s cum. Kayla smiled down at the blonde.  Alley returned a smile of her own.  Meanwhile Ann stayed on her back with her eyes closed wiping Donna’s disgusting juices from her face with her hands.
“Well, pizza will be here in half an hour.”  Announced Donna upon her return from the phone.
Donna then asked, “What should we do now?”
“I know lets watch a movie” answering her own question.
Donna started the first tape and all four watched.  With extreme disgust, Ann looked on while the other three began to be turned on again.  A sob escaped Ann when Donna cut off her beautiful curly blonde hair.  It got even worse when she saw the fight and hoe her daughter wore her down and dominated her.  The tape was just getting to the good part where Alley climbed in her mom’s face when the doorbell rang.
Donna grinned and looked at her daughter.  Kayla looked back with a puzzled look on her face.  Taking some money from her purse Donna threw the cash to Alley.
“Why don’t you get that dear?”  Donna asked Alley.  The blonde looked around for something to put on.
“As you are dear, naked” Commanded Donna.
Alley’s blue eyes got big at the realization of what Donna intended.  Kayla laughed too when she caught on to her mom’s plan.  Alley blushed then giggled herself.  Cutting off the TV Kayla wanted to hear the conversation that was about to take place.  With a naughty expression on her face, Alley threw back her shoulders and strutted out of the room for her owners viewing pleasure.
“My daughter really is a cheap slut,” Ann thought to herself.  “What sis I do wrong?  Look at her she’s enjoying this.  She’s about to expose herself to a stranger and she thinks its funny.”  Ann continued.  Ann wondered what she could do to stop her daughter from going down this depraved path.  Then she realized that Alley had already chosen her lifestyle when remembering her devastating confession her daughter had made.
Alley stride to the door excited about surprising a total stranger with her nudity.  “Hopefully its one of those cute college guys””“ she thought to herself opening the door.  Well it wasn’t the college guy she had hoped for but it was a man.  A rotund Mexican man of about forty stood with mouth agape and eyes that eyes that were popping out of their sockets.  Disappointed a

Offline levi

• I love catfights!
Re: clawsville 2/2bc
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 09:55:20 PM »
great!! i hope you can continue along this storyline!

Offline cffanusa

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 02:30:08 AM »
s
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 03:09:06 AM by Sarahcatfights »

Offline cffanusa

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 02:33:48 AM »
d
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 03:08:45 AM by Sarahcatfights »

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 08:42:27 AM »
Oooh, very slutty yet sexy and erotic! The kind of kinky story this ole butch t-guy enjoys!  :D ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 10:57:40 PM »
Great story one of the best on this (or any) site
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 11:35:54 PM »
I so enjoyed this story...a great read. Stories like this are why myself and many others visit this site. Thank you for posting.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 11:57:57 PM »
Great! Thanks