News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hellfire Club, New York

• 10 Replies

Offline Cockie

Hellfire Club, New York
« on: September 22, 2010, 03:08:43 PM »
HiAll,

Love this site. Well done to everyone concerned... OK, New York's Hellfire Club. Am I alone in thinking that this New York venue's catfights, caught on tape in the late 1990s by Crystal Films / Videos, was the best ever in this field?

Good looking woman, either topless or nude, in real, not faked, truly ferocious action. Still to this day, I've not seen any better.

What do others think? Did anyone here ever visit the club and see the action in person??
Thanks,
Cockie

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Hellfire Club, New York
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 03:57:55 PM »
Yes I've been to the Hell Fire Club, and it wasn't fake there.  My favorite was Barbara, she loved to domme the losers.  She was quite a woman.  The matches were great, and very stimulating! LOL  Unfortunately I moved from NYC and have not found anything it's equal....yet!  Still looking, for my gf,and for me!!

Offline Cockie

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 04:44:55 PM »
Hi Warlock 641 thanks for your reply.

Great you agree with me. How cool you actually attended some of the matches. Does any footage of Barbara survive? Do you recall watching Stephanie? She was favoured by many.

Do you know when the Hellfire's matches finished?

Thanks,
C

Offline cffanm49

• Catfight Fan since 1963....
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 04:27:23 PM »
HiAll,

Love this site. Well done to everyone concerned... OK, New York's Hellfire Club. Am I alone in thinking that this New York venue's catfights, caught on tape in the late 1990s by Crystal Films / Videos, was the best ever in this field?

Good looking woman, either topless or nude, in real, not faked, truly ferocious action. Still to this day, I've not seen any better.

What do others think? Did anyone here ever visit the club and see the action in person??
Thanks,
Cockie

Agree, they are some of my favorite fights. I wish I had more.

Offline Keri Mckay

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 12:19:01 AM »
hi there , funny you bought up this topic....i know the videos your talking about...i have seen a few..and its wild...infact....i just met a woman online...and put it this way...me and her....just did our own hellfire...in my basement ..last month...but one video...i did see..from that selection..of fights that caught my eye...was a Asian lady fighting a blonde...talk about a one side fight....but tell you what find that blonde and i would fight that bitch..for sure

keri

luvgirlfites

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 04:29:04 AM »
Maylay was one of my favorites also.  Crystal was ahead of it's time.  Too bad they aren't still around and too bad I gave away my collection of their things.  i miss them for real live action and good sex fights.  Also liked the fact that alot of the women were very mature and some what fleshy like Maylay.  Real women in real fights.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 01:56:12 AM »
Couldn't agree more.  The Hellfire fights were classic, and they always included a wide variety of ages and body-types.  Maylay was my favorite too, older, rough-hewn but striking, a bit thick, and aggressive.  You guys might consider joining her fan group on Yahoo.  Not much going on there, but a few new faces might activate the group. 

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 06:24:32 AM »
Couldn't agree more.  The Hellfire fights were classic, and they always included a wide variety of ages and body-types.  Maylay was my favorite too, older, rough-hewn but striking, a bit thick, and aggressive.  You guys might consider joining her fan group on Yahoo.  Not much going on there, but a few new faces might activate the group. 
Got a link for the group? A search didn't pull anything up...

Yeah.  Try this:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maylay/

Offline Cockie

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 06:20:59 PM »
Hey,

Thanks to everyone who replied to my original post !! Pleased many of you agree with my sentiments. The Hellfire Club matches were superb and yes, and you said, women of many different sizes and ages.

Interestingly, Crystal recently released Hellfire Unedited, which, as the titles suggests, comprises of uncut footage from one of the evening's action. Great to eavesdrop on what happened between the rounds.

Perhaps if we contact them, they might release more. Does anyone have a valid email address for Crystal?

Does anyone else here recall being at the actual catfighting events?

Regards,
C

Offline pes96

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 01:49:31 AM »
I was a semi regular, then I went to the Catfights at the Den with my wife and she ended up filling in for one of the fighters who didnt show. It was a great show. Her opponent thought she had an easy mark; instead my wife wiped the floor with her. It was a one time thing altho she's had many private matches before and after. I know how lucky I am.

Offline Cockie

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 03:18:43 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for the replies. Interesting. I take it much of the action at the Hellfire was, unfortunately, not taped?

The person who ran the club, Doug Diamond?, I wonder what happened to him? Or Maylay? Be great to find these people and collect their memories for a nice article, don't you think?

Mind you, I suspect there will be a few ladies out there, who participated in the fights, who will be quite keen to shy away from this all too brief part of their lives.

Does anyone have a valid contact email for Crystal Films?

Thanks,
C