News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club West Coast Championship - Suzette versus Callie

• 17 Replies
Suzette manages to remain atop Callie as she uses her weight to assist her in keeping Callie's arms pinned to the floor.  Callie grunts out trying to twist free but fails. 

Suzette pushes her head down again driving her forehead into Callie's face.  Fortunately for Callie she isn't able to get much force as she pushes her head down, but nevertheless the head butt hurts as Callie takes the blow to her unprotected face. 

Callie decides rather than to continue exerting energy trying to escape the pin to give up and get back into the fight in the third fall.  She stops fighting back and hisses out "I give up.  Get off me" to Suzette. 

A smile creeps across Suzette's face as she hears Callie giving up the fall.  "You ready to give up the whole match bitch" Suzette pants out to Callie.  "Get off me" hisses Callie.  Suzette lets the arms go and snaps a hard slap across Callie's face. 

"Don't tell me what to do bitch!!!" she screams at Callie as the slap lands with a loud WHACCKKKK sound turning Callie's head to the side sharply.  Callie pulls her hands up to defend herself as Suzette starts to climb off of her.  Seeing the hands come up, Suzette pushes her knee into Callie's ribs as she starts up off of her and grinds it in hard.  "You're so fucking done for" pants out Suzette as she slaps Callie's hands away deflecting them.  Callie lets out a moan as the knee digs into her body. 

The officiator steps forward "It is now one fall apiece.  The next fall will decide the match and determine the West Coast Champion.  You have a one minute break." 

Suzette climbs to her feet clearly winded and tired.  She goes over to the long bar counter and finds a bottle of water to drink.  Callie rolls to her feet and heads the same direction for a drink as well.  Suzette leans over the counter top and puts her head down.  Callie finishes a long drink from her water bottle and sees Suzette's head down resting. 

"You might as well quit now" she quips in a smart ass voice tone.  Suzette raises up and turns to face Callie and replies "I've beaten tougher bitches than you.  I don't see you walking out of here with my title tonight."  Callie's face tightens and her neck muscles tense up.  "I'm going to humiliate your arrogant ass right here and you're going to beg me to stop.  Fucking BEG ME!!!" 

Suzette lunges forward grabbing Callie by the hair and Callie responds by doing the same.  The officiator yells out "The 3rd fall is now underway" and lets the fight continue. 

Both shake the others head side to side as both scream out in pain and rage.  As they pull and shake each other's head their bodies bump into the bar counter area repeatedly scattering the half drank water bottles to the floor. 

Callie twists her body and pulls Suzette into the bar again and then swivels her body trapping Suzette against the bar surface.  Leaning in Callie bends her over using her hair to get her back bent on the surface. 

Suzette lets go of Callie's hair with one hand and grabs Callie by the bikini top ripping at her flesh and the top trying to expose her chest again.  Callie is not distracted by the effort and keeps the pressure on Suzette's back using the bar surface as a weapon.  Pulling a hand off of the hair, Callie jabs a punch into Suzette's belly trying to wind her even more than she is already winded. 

Suzette gasps out and rips the bikini top free of Callie's chest.  In the process taking another punch or two to the belly.  Callie continues to focus her attack and Suzette now grabs the bare breast clawing into her getting a scream from Callie. 

The camera catches a shot of Suzette's face distorted in pain from her body being bent over the bar top and her mouth open trying to find air as her belly is pounded. 

The camera shifts angles to show Callie's face and it's a blend of anger and pain as Suzette's fingers tear at her exposed chest. 

The crowd excited by the incredibly fast start to the third fall knowing a champion will be crowned shortly. 

Who will win the 3rd fall?  Suzette has been able to fight back hard after losing the first fall.  Will her comeback run out of steam and fall short or will she be able to outfight Callie and take the title tonight?  Keep voting to decide the match.

Offline Britneytussles

• If you know, you know.
Come on Suzette!

Callie reacts immediately when Suzette grabs at her chest.  The pain sending her over the edge as she steps back ripping Suzette forward by the hair and throws her to the floor before Suzette can react.  Suzette rolls trying to get away but the wall of the bar limits her range. 

Callie drops down shoving a knee to her chest getting a loud gasp of pain from Suzette.  Callie's face a mask of rage as Suzette tries to fight back shoving her hands at Callie's upper body trying to push her aside. 

Callie ignores the hands and drives down with her body weight her elbow and forearm slams right into Suzette's head.  With Suzette's hands trapped by Callie's upper body, Callie slips her other hand up and mashes and claws Suzette's breasts.  The two-pronged attack causes Suzette to let out an extremely loud scream of agony as the forearm to the head shocks her then the breast mauling takes effect. 

After a short moment, Suzette is able to pull her hands free of their bodies and she grabs for the hand on her chest in an attempt to stop the pain.  Callie lets her pull the hand free with both of her hands as Suzette is purely defending herself now no longer attacking. 

While Suzette blunts the attack on her breasts, Callie raises up again and swings a hard punch with her free hand into the side of Suzette's head with a loud THUD sound.  Suzette's head rolls to the side and she moans out loudly.  She  tries to roll with the head to escape Callie's attack and turns away from Callie and ends up rolling into the wall. 

Callie follows up pushing her over to her belly and kneels next to her.  With Suzette in a bad spot, Callie slams several punches into her back each one landing with a loud THUMP sound.  Suzette cries out in pain with each punch and tries to roll away. 

She rolls and ends up on her side with her back to the wall unable to continue to roll.  Suzette now desperate to escape as Callie is all over her.  The crowd is cheering wildly sensing the battle is about to come to an end. 

Callie kneeling next to her slides forward and pushes her hip against Suzette's head and upper body pinning her to the wall and then starts to slam the punches into Suzette's belly.  Suzette takes several hard punches as Callie controls the battle. 

All that can be heard from her is OOOOOOOFFFF!!!! OOOOFFFFF!!!  Suzette's one hand claws at Callie's ass and hip area trying desperately to force her way free and with her other she swings wild punch/slaps at Callie's upper body or head since she is unable to see where she is swinging. 

Those wild blows land on Callie but don't have a lot of force.  Callie ignores them and continues punching away at Suzette's body alternating between her chest and her belly. 

Callie snarls "Stop fucking clawing me you bitch!!!"  The clawing of her ass and hip area showing as red tracks appear in her flesh from Suzette's efforts.  While Suzette's efforts have an effect, Callie doesn't want to relent because she knows the hard body punches are crushing Suzette's ability to fight.  MMMPPHHHHH!!!!! OHHHNNNNNFFFF!!! 

Suzette's attempts to fight free slow to a standstill as she can't catch her breath.  Remembering Suzette's earlier efforts, Callie reaches down and grabs Suzette's bikini bottom yanking it hard causing it to cut into her body in a nasty wedgie.  Suzette screams in pain and is not longer fighting back. 

Callie smiles with the realization that she has her beaten.  The Callie fans now loud again as it looks like their girl has things in control.  Suzette's fans pleading for her to fight free of the position and Callie's wanting her to finish Suzette off and take the title.

With Suzette pinned to the wall and unable to fight free, Callie snaps out "You ready to beg me whore!" as she grinds her body against Suzette's keeping her trapped as she pulls the bikini bottoms hard again.  Suzette screams out in pain unable to fight free now.  The will to fight now gone by all appearances as Suzette heads to a place she has yet to experience in the Club. 

Callie pulls hard again finally snapping the thin strap of the thong tearing the bottoms right off of Suzette.  Her naked bottom on display for the camera as the crowd goes crazy. 

"Stop please stop!!!"cries out Suzette hoping to end things.  Callie rises up off the floor with the ripped bikini in hand spinning it in the air "Wooohoooo" she yells out stirring up the crowd. 

Callie grabs Suzette by the hair with her other hand yanking her off the floor and dragging the battered girl to her knees in front of her.  Holding the hair and displaying Suzette to the crowd and camera, Callie demands "Who's title is it???" and Suzette is forced to answer "yours". 

Callie isn't satisfied though as she holds the hair tight forcing Suzette to follow along crawling across the floor or be drug by the hair.  "Damn right it's my title" Callie calls out "and you won't ever want to fight me again will you" she hisses. 

Suzette is pulled to the open floor and her head is yanked back and faced upwards.  "Tell me who the Queen Bitch is around here" Callie demands.  "You are -- You are" gasps out Suzette knowing she is completely at Callie's mercy. 

Callie's chest bare from Suzette ripping her top free displaying  her firm nipples showing off her excitement at finishing off and dominating Suzette now. 

"Beg me to stop.  I want to hear it" Callie demands.  Suzette moans out "please you win.  Please no more.  No more."  Callie smiles at the weak moans and grips the hair tightly. 

"Open your mouth" Callie demands and Suzette refuses to obey.  Callie immediately rips her by the hair flinging her to her back on the floor and drops her ass down sitting on her chest pinning Suzette's arms. 

"Stop stop" Suzette groans out as Callie traps her.  Callie grabs Suzette by the mouth and starts squeezing and after a few short moments forces Suzette's mouth open against her will.  With her other hand, Callie quickly shoves Suzette's own thong into her open mouth and then mashes her mouth shut causing Suzette to moan MMGHHHHPPHHGGHHH as the bikini bottom shuts her up. 

The officiator steps in and pulls Callie up by the arm holding it over her head.  "The winner tonight and our first ever West Coast Champion --- Callieeeee!!!"  The crowd continuing to cheer for Callie as she stands over a beaten Suzette.  Callie enjoying her moment for several minutes as she takes congratulatory pats on the back from audience members. 

Callie then heads off to her dressing room.  Even though she is excited about her win, she can feel the punishment from the long, hard fight. 

Suzette is covered with a towel by the officiator since her bikini bottom was ripped and then helped to her own dressing room.