News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My first story

• 1 Replies

Offline NCP707

My first story
« on: January 14, 2024, 07:43:02 PM »
I’ve finally gotten up the nerve to post the first part. I hope you like it.

I returned from the dressing rooms and climbed up into the ring to get the final bout of the evening started.  I again went over the specifics for the bout explaining that it was to be a rules catfight fought within the confines of a 16 x 16 ring.  Tactics such as punching, kicking, kneeing, pinching, slapping and scratching were permitted but biting was not.  Faces, necks, arms and legs from the knee down were off limits due to nature of their normal daytime jobs, but all other body parts are fair game and subject to attack.  They will fight three-minute rounds with a one-minute rest period between and without seconds in their corners.  This being a bout for the title of Queen of the Ring, the bout was scheduled for fifteen rounds.  The winner will be determined by a verbal submission or by who’s ahead on points at the conclusion of the fifteenth round.  The bout will be judged by three members of the audience, each utilizing the twenty-five point scoring system.  Each judge will have twenty-five points to allot based upon their perception of what occurred during the round, and they will score accordingly.  I will man the apron of the ring on the outside of the ropes and function as their second if required.  Without further ado, let us bring out the stunningly beautiful fighters.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: My first story
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 07:56:35 PM »
Thank you for sharing your first story with us - and for introducing the setting!

Super curious to learn  to know the beautiful fighting women.