News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Until Death Parts Us

• 16 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Re: Until Death Parts Us
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2024, 02:12:54 PM »
Outstanding story--suspenseful, extremely violent and emotional. 

One of bcw8"s major skills is the intensity he brings to his stories, both in the pre-fight and the actual battles. You can feel the tension and contempt these two women have for each other.   You can feel the danger, the anger and desperation they have as they fight.  While the title refers to the vows each woman took, I did feel a dread and fear that one or both of these women could die or be very seriously hurt in this battle. 

Who won?   I don't know.   Little clues seem to make me think Keisha won, but those clues could be imaginary and I could be totally wrong.   I like the mystery of how it ended.   If you want to do a sequel, fine.   But in my imagination these three people (now four with the birth of the son) are perpetually in conflict into the future--until death parts them. 

One of your best stories, bcw8 (and that is saying something given all of the great stories you have posted here since you burst onto the site almost four years ago with your stories).    Thank you.

Thank you, coachzzz, and everyone, for your comments.  I very much appreciate it.

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Until Death Parts Us
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2024, 06:13:43 AM »
So predictable SNW.  ;) Always rooting for the homewrecking trampire  ;D.  So the ending is ambiguous, makes me feel a little better.
I will grant you that at time it seems like Keisha may have been ahead on points but there was plenty of rough give and take between the women. Though I prefer Tania, given BCWs storytelling history you may well be right.  Aaaaarrrrgghhh  Artists...what they do to us with their literary license.  Great story BCW just keep on doing it.

Yeah not much I can say it’s just my thing for this stuff. The stories BCW writes always give both sides something to enjoy at one point or another so you can enjoy it till the end.