News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My visit to a muscle dominatrix

• 0 Replies

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
My visit to a muscle dominatrix
« on: December 05, 2020, 11:08:56 AM »
Gawd, I so miss having a session with my dominatrix - so I'll outline here and now what we normally do when we meet.

Knocking at her door she normally opens wearing a skimpy leather top and skirt showing off her ripped pyhsique. Se eyes me and says: "Ah, my
weak little wimp woman is here". She lets me in and I walk behind her, adoring her wide shoulders and hard calves. After I let go of my jacket
and shoes she sits down at the armwrestling table. She flexes her powerful guns: "Come here, looser!" I rub my slim and soft arms and sit in
front of her - my lips trembling and my heart throbbing.

We do strip-armwrestling. Normally its five matches as she takes my shirt, my jeans, my socks, my bra and finally my panties. She could easily
ram my arms down but instead she toys with me for minutes every match. She tells how weak and pathetic my arm and muscles are. And she calls
me a puny, pathetic, weak, flabby, ugly slut. She grabs my puny bicep bulge and squeezes it hard inside her iron grip, making my muscle squirm
with pain. In the last match she drags my arm toward her until my upper arm lies flat on the table. She then starts hitting my poor little
bicep with her fist or an iron rod until I can no longer flex my muscle. In between she works my soft sagging udders inside her iron grip.
And she only beats if I admit that I am weak and pathetic.

Then we compare our bodies in front of a wall mirror where she just laughs at me. The she leads me down into the cellar were she has a ring.
She was a semi-pro boxer before she became a dominatrix. She gave me protection for my teeth and nose. We both donned these small hard gloves
used in MMA fights. We entered the ring. I don't know a thing about boxing and she just starts to pound my puny frame like a punching bag. She
knows she has to dial down her punches so I won't lie on the canvas knocked out after just two or three hits.

She manouvers me into a corner and makes me weeze by hammering a left-right combo into my kidneys. She wraps my slim arms aroud the top ropes
by which I then hang before she starts peppering my hanging tits and my face with blows. Again she hits to hurt me not to knock me out. She smiles wickedly
as she bruises my poor throbbing tits as well as my face - mainly my cheeks and eye-sockets. I gurgle and adore her hard, pumped frame as she
hurts me without effort. My tits smashed up and burning, my face throbbing with my skull ringing. Finally she steps back, rams a low blow into
my belly and then either an uppercut under my chin or a straight into my forehead. I slide to the canvas, my vision spinning, my beaten bruised
body spasming. I look up at her as she flexes her guns and beg her to stop.

She gets herself a rope and ties my bony wrists tight. Before I know it she connects the rope to a pulley and forces me up until I stand on my
toes. "You are such a weak looser!" she exclaims as I squirm helpless hanging by my wrists. She gets a vibrator and secures it into my already
wet pussy by a leather belt around my hips. Then she gets a whip. Nothing brutal that cuts the skin but a nice one that only reddens it and makes
the skin burn. She smiles, switches the vib on and starts whipping me - my back and my already bruised tits mostly. I doesn't take long till I
orgasm so hard. With my juices oozing down my slim thighs she only whips me harder. She knows I need it to cum harder.

{alt}

I'm so weak and pathetic and I so need to be punished!
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird