News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nancy (NancEE) vs Linda (linftr) a catfight for pride

• 69 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Nancy (NancEE) vs Linda (linftr) a catfight for pride
« on: August 12, 2018, 03:20:27 PM »
The two fighters have agreed to a slapping, mauling, tugging ripping catfight, after realizing that their 'admirer' feels they should prove who is truly better.

Linda:  61 yo married, 5'5, 165, red head 38 dd

Nancy 48 yo, married, 5'5, 160 34 E

It is up to the winner to decide when it is over.

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Nancy (NancEE) vs Linda (linftr) a catfight for pride
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 03:24:25 PM »
Thinking back on my assorted poll fights and wars, and the various whores I had to deal with, I was always reassured  by my avid fan Rikki that my all out fights with these bitches were the sexiest thing possible.  He made me feel special, and all the assorted nastiness worthwhile, with his frank and honest and unique admiration.  How did that make me feel when I realized that he said the same things to this billowing Scottish tramp Nancy?  I of course let her know that she was poaching on my property (we’ re both happily married to others, but I claimed Rikki first!).  After letting her know her place in the scheme of things, I felt a bit better, until the bitch started mouthing off, and hinting, and then saying how she could flatten my breasts and spank my bottom and such.

Not being one to stand for such impudence,  I smugly let her know that anytime she wants to be shown up as the mouthy tart she is in front of Rikki, and his friends, I would be thrilled to do it.  Well of course, we are an ocean apart, but the Caribbean Islands and jets somehow allowed a resort setting for settling accounts.  It was also explainable to our respective men folk that this was a woman’s getaway.

So here I am, rumbling towards a date with this brunette foe, at a Bayfront cabana, small gated place with the silly tikki torches, and a special meeting with our admirer Rikki.  I tingle at how daring this is, and especially how satisfying it will all be.  Wondering who might be watching, knowing that we agreed to a bra and panties type match, hose and garters, but skeptical that the place is big enough to hold our scrap inside with the air conditioning.  Even though used to hot and muggy East Coast Summers, it is hot down here.  Well at least that Scot will have extra frizzy hair and will be dripping!

Perking up, as I am greeted by Rikki, with a very gallant peck on the cheek, both knowing that more awaits after the win, I inquire as to where SHE is.  “Not here yet, but you can freshen up and get ready for the festivities”.   So even as I hear clattering and chattering,  I adjust hair, touch up make up, spritz perfume, and make myself ready to duel.  We had agreed on nothing brutal, a mean catty fight till satisfaction is achieved.  Changing my mind as to attire, my white bikini will be perfect to thrash this Nancy character, as I adjust straps and make everything fit just so, and stroll out to the ‘arena’.

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 05:01:47 PM »
having been on the forum a number of years now, ive got to know RIKKI and his love for females wrestling and fighting, and always told him that one day id love to meet up with him, and possibly have a match for him to watch, never knowing that it would actually happen.....turning up at the Bayfront cabana i am greeted by rikki, with a tight squeeze and a kiss on the cheek and we hit it off instantly....entering the apartment i am unaware that linda isnt messing about and is already getting changed for our match....i put my bags in a room and head for the room linda is getting changed in..knocking on her door i dont open it, i just shout to her that i have just arrived and that she will need to wait for me  to get changed........i hear linda walking towards the door to open it and i walk off to the centre of the main room and stand beside RIKKI, and as linda enters i give RIKKI a little kiss on the cheek and go to my room to get changed leaving linda standing, steam coming out of her ears....

i can hear linda and RIKKI talking in the other room, linda calling me a bitch etc, but i slowly undress and make her wait my time..once undressed i stretch and limber up a little before i put on my black bra and panties, but then to spice things up i put on my stockings and suspenders as well, which i wasnt going to do...linda is in the main room, shouting " COME ON BITCH, WHATS KEEPING YOU "? ,  i then open my room door and slowly walk out..RIKKI"S eyes nearly pop out of his head as i enter, my breasts tightly packed in to my bra, i stand and run my hands over my breasts and down my body.... 

"IM HERE BITCH "

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 05:04:02 PM by nancEE »

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 05:24:05 PM »
Amazing, I hardly lay eyes on her, and already I am flushed with anger at her for her posturing.  Does this bitch think she owns the world?  Well, it is black or white, literally, as she is wearing her black overstrained undies, and I have my white two piece suit on.  I can see Rikki’s eyes darting, from tit, to tit, to tit, to tit.  “Don’t worry, I’ll give you a good show in a few moments” as my now glaring face turns to my foe.

“” So you breeze in and bark orders, and smear your sloppy tits all over our host.  Aren’t you the perfect picture of an over stuffed whore” and as I talk, I slowly advance, hands on hips, while you continue your silly strutting shimmy.  That stops when we are inches from  breast to breast contact.  It is always an electric shock, to be so close that you can feel the enemy vibrate and catch the scent of your prey, wondering who will start the action.

“I hope you are ready  for what you deserve", as I arch, sending my breasts gliding into yours, and with a sidelong glance at our host, I swish back, our tits ‘saying hello’.  That milli second doesn’t last long though, because my hand follows with a resounding slap to your over made up face!

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 06:24:50 PM »
ricks jaw drops as linda delivers her stinging slap to my face...rikki then steps back as i hold my face, " nice slap bitch " i hiss... i raise my right arm and swing a hard slap to linda face, my breasts heaving up and down in anticipation of what is to come..placing my hands on my hips, linda does like wise as we step closer to each other pressing our breasts together, we then trade insults before i reach out, sliding both hands in to lindas hair at the back of her head and give her hair a sharp tug,  " want to play " ?

Offline big neil

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 06:33:06 PM »
2 gorgeous ladies, but i think Nancy might just edge this...x

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 06:39:40 PM »
Satisfied with landing a nice healthy face reddening slap on this brazen bitch, I have to bear up to the inevitable return blow. Whap!  I wince and suck in a yelp, mindful of the audience, when this mop haired slut grabs my soft red hair and challenges me.  My expressive face shows disdain, as I grab her wirey helmet of hair and yank hard, feeling our tits mesh as I pull  her in.

“Give up before I totally humiliate you, you fat assed cxnt” I hiss/whisper as our faces are so close.  I wrench your hair for emphasis, feeling some strands already wafting.  My own plush bottom wriggles enticingly for Rikki, as I see if I can force my leg between your thighs.

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 07:24:51 PM »
feeling the intense pull of my hair from linda i now know what i am up against...both of us giving each other little testing yanks on the others hair as we step back and forth, side to side, then i wrap lindas hair firmly around my right hand and give a sharp pull...seeing lindas face wince, our breasts clash as we get closer to each other, so i clasp her ample left charm with my left hand gently squeezing to get a reaction from this bitch....

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 07:57:38 PM »
Wow I picked a great time to check the site. My favorite catfighter Lin is going to work over poor Nancy in the end and in my fantasy world she mauls and punches her tits till she crying her surrender. Of course Nancy is going to make her pay a high price for the victory!
Wrdwvr

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 08:40:40 PM »
We are trading hair tugs with  each other, making little twitches and yelps as hair tightens and litters the room.  She yanks my hair harder and I show my displeasure by digging  some nails in her scalp.   Afraid of losing the hair pulling duel she started, the slut drops a hand to my precious titty and hefts it.  “You nasty tramp” I mutter while one hand shifts to her bra strap and slides/pushes it down.  “You losing something?” I ask as gravity starts to provide freedom for her sloshing bag.

I try to twist away the breast she is prodding while I dart  my hand at the now half unveiled breast of hers and pinch whatever skin I can.  “Lets hear the first squeal from you!” as I am determined to make a spectacle of her in front of Rikki and there is plenty of loose udder skin to grab.

I feel triumphant, knowing that I have started on the path to her humiliation.  "I'm already stripping you, how much dignity will you have now!"  Nothing is so exhilarating then taking it to a dirty bitch like her.    I can sense that she will be a brittle target as I escalate our encounter.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 08:43:24 PM by linftr »

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 09:37:48 PM »
smirking, i know i have drawn linda in already by cupping her breast..she has now pulled down my bra and grabbed at my boob, feeling the pain, it turns me on and i let go of lindas wild messy hair and grab at her top pulling it down...rikki on the side lines seems to like that both of his ladies are now topless and i play to him, slapping her left tit, then her right leaving red welts on the sides of each breast....

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 09:59:34 PM »
Owww, owww, the bitch slapped my free swinging tits twice.  Now knowing that Nancy is shameless, and her waving tits didn’t faze her in the slightest, I step back with a pair of pink marks on my boobs.  At least she has what looks like a lobster bite on her left tit from my ‘pincer’.  Smarting from our admirer watching my tatas get tagged, I swing a slap underarm, hitting the bottom of Nancy’s heavy bag, watching it wallowing upwards like rippling jello.   Next time, I’ll feed it to her!

I flip my hair back and side step, I am too good to just trade tit hits with her, and swing my left hand sidearm at the breast I just swatted, as it slumps back down to it’s parking spot on Nancy’s tummy.  “I owe you more!” I hiss.   Realizing that I am much noisier and more verbal than this dour frump, I just ignore it, being sure that Rikki prefers my more expressive manner.

Offline TF_Stormy

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2018, 05:46:29 PM »
Nancy has my vote  :-*

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2018, 07:18:17 PM »
after trading slaps to each others breasts, both of us with large red welts on our girls i turn and glance at rikki who is sitting with the biggest smile you could ever see on his face, then he stood up and i could see why, the man was so excited watching us both...i add fuel and get rikki a little more excited calling linda a filthy slut, then i rush her, grabbing 2 firm hands full of her hair, i pull her head down...holding her head down with one hand full of hair i swing my other hand at her hanging droopy tits..the smacking sound gets rikki shouting, "GO GET HER NANCY"....
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 07:19:24 PM by nancEE »

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2018, 07:53:34 PM »
Ughhh, sweating and grunting as this hag tugs my head down by the hair, I am stung by a whack on of the side of my tit and hear the dull fleshy whopping sound.  Owwwwwww I yell, and hear Rikki’s cheers echoing.  Well, I am not going to take this from her, when she has two hanging bags swinging right in front of me.  Each hand whacks a tit, slapping them together hard enough to shake the sweat off, and then I  latch onto those boobs just above the nipples and dig and pull down hard.

“I’m milking her Rikki!” and he exclaims joyfully “GET HER DOWN LINDA HONEY!”.  I feel her quivering as her jugs distend and I yell “She’ll have even more stretch marks!” as I feel her knees bending.  I have an up close look at this woman’s breasts, warts, wounds and all, as I start to wring them out!  Fortunately my tugging arms are also protecting my breast from her wild flailing, and I start to back away, towing this cow by her fat tits.  Rikki gets to cheer not only my tit clutching torture, but my gleefully wriggling buns.