News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159

• 107 Replies

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
Re: NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2021, 09:24:44 PM »
Replying to your "just give you fucking bitch" demand, I take both hands grab your bra cups and shove you backwards. FUCK YOU cxnt!  I raise my hardened fists scraped knuckles and all. I'M NOT DONE UNTIL I KNOCK YOUR SORRY ASS OUT BITCH!  I can hear a coordinated "Ooooooo" feom the crowd. You raise your fists and I notice your knuckles are scraped and bruised as well. We begin circling each other again determined to beat the shit out of the other woman.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 09:25:40 PM by sue5159 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2021, 11:25:26 AM »
My left nipple seeping milk, the crowd notices and cheers.I too notice your hardened raised fists are just as messed up as mine.

Pressing my bra cups, it tells me you need moments not sure how long to recover, get tour breathe or whatever, my has taught me this is typical desperate behaviour from a fighter, it is clear you have had some training but not as much as me but it is also clear you are a natural fighter or one with lots of experience, that last move if anything he tells me makes it clear this bitch is hurt, but fuck I am hurt to.

I use one hand to sexily sultrily playing to the crowd, but also to make my move an in you front statement, my trainer has taught me to play the crowd and my opponent, I know I am playing the slut but I want you to think I am a bimbo, stupid just a slut anything to win this psychologically. We are clearly equals, I need every trick I can, I notice you decide not to copy and enter this fist fight with hair in your face, it is clear you want them to respect you where I am fine being the hot slut, this time it lets me see clearly and we both need every advantage we gain.  My trainer looks on he nods it is clear he knows I am  is using everything he taught me, my guy says fuck that was hot and slutty not realising it was my way of getting a clear view of my rival and your vanity denying you the same.

I scream back FUCK YOU BITCH

WE circle each other desperate to beat the shit out of each other. We move in I am covering with one arm at all times, but jab at your face and upper torso, in fact my last blow strikes your left cheek, the crowd explodes as our heels tap in the dust. We both are covered in sweat, chests raise heaving.

I get another blow at your left cheek, you are backing up a bit, many people wonder are you hiding an injury or waiting your time the thought of you maybe being more hurt arouses the crowd, but nobody knows for sure.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 11:27:41 AM by Cara69 »

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2021, 10:25:48 PM »
As we circle your right fist catches my left cheek moving causing my head to jerk to the side a bit. I hear the rise in the crowd noise after that punch. As I lean back my head a bit you attempt another shot at my left cheek and I am able to avoid it with that with that leaning maneuver.. Seeing an opening I throw a hard sweeping right cross towards your left jaw. i feel my knuckles also making contact with the corner of your lip as I complete the punch. The spectators yell crazily seeing your head snap to the side.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2021, 01:44:19 AM »
I smirk bitchily as your hair flies and I strike your cheek the crowd loves it.

Now as I go to punish you you get a lucky blow in, I blow poorly but catch your upper arm stopping the full blow but it hits hard, my hard and hair fly to the side violently, brutally it is clear it connected and some bitch laughs smirking LOOK HOW EASY IT EASE FIR THESE TWO TO MAKE THE GUYS COCKS EXPLODE IN THEIR PANTS, that crowd is clearly aroused at that blow.

My whole upper body twists painfully as I partly move with the blow to minimise damage, but am more driven by the force.

People cheer at you

YES SUE THET HAD To HURT THE BITCH

GET HER

AND CHEER ME

GET HER FOR THAT CARA

KNOCK HER HEAD OFF FOR THAT CARA.

I turn to face you I see blood on your fist I feel Trickle on my lower lip, the crowd sees it and goes wild.

I move in and we again circle I feel a few jabs in my shoulders then finally an opening I send a powerful wild right hook at your left jaw, it connects too now it is your head and hair swinging violenty I scream TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU FILTHY WHORE

The crowd exploding our brutality has driven them wild but us wilder I have never had such a rage inside me to just pound the other bitch to ko, never, my sex my nipples so hard my pussy soaking, right now I am pure bitch.

Hearing the crowd comment so openly these sluts are so close, both finding our near equal is erotic to me.

People screaming at you

THAT HAD TI HURT SUE AND FIGHT BACK BITCH

AS OTHERS CHEER  ME

HURT HER CARA

GET THE BITCH

IT is clear the crowd is split I suspect a primal thing wanting us both to fight on
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 01:45:40 AM by Cara69 »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2021, 05:54:23 AM »
Fuck upceach other you two.  You both are sexy hot throwing those punches and taking the hits let’s see how long you both can even more :) thank for this fight   Both of you  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2021, 10:36:55 PM »
My head noticeably jerks to the right as your fist connects with my left jaw.  The crowd  gets even more crazy.
YOU GOT HER CARA!
C'MON SUE...PUNCH THAT BITCH
I  see you grin with pride from landing that punch. I back up a bit and notice you let your guard down. I grab your upper left arm and unload with a hard straight right jab towards your left eye. TAKE THAT YOU FUCKIN SKANK!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:48:26 PM by sue5159 »

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2021, 12:17:25 PM »
Oohhh!  That looked like a nasty one!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2021, 06:27:13 PM »
I smirk and snarl FUCK YOU BITCH

I feel an arm grabbed and will all your blows aimed at my head I deflect  that nasty eye blow.

You release my arm for your own defences I can not get past your head defences either as you too defend up high.

I fake a left st your head and send an uppercut to your left breast.

TAKE THAT BITCH
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 06:36:45 PM by Cara69 »

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2021, 09:51:22 PM »
I block your left fist coming at my head which turns out to be a decoy punch and feel the sting of your uppercut to my my left tit. I in turn fake a right punch to the left side of your head and you you grab my  right arm with your left hard to stop it. The right side of your face is completely open and i smash my left fist into the right side of your face feeling my knuckles strike your cheek and graze the side of your nose in the process.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2021, 06:14:19 PM »
My head flies to the side again and I trip sideways, many people sense I could have fallen.

I turn face you their time I stagger back in towards you slowly.

I scream YOU FUCKING BITCH

We jab trade blows, now I get an opening a hard left jab to your right tit and then finally the left  side on your face is open now my knock legs crash into the left side of your face catching your lip.

The crowd screaming at us both so frenzied.

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2021, 10:34:25 PM »
After my sharp right cross smashes into your face forces you to stagger, the din of the crowd rises to a new level. You recover coming at me and we exchange punches. You throw a a left to my right breast. i lower my left arm blocking the strike however you try something unexpected lifting your leg and your knee comes up high enough to hit me in the lip causing it to press against one of my teeth.  YOU DIRTY FUCKIN BITCH!  Taking advantage of an opening on the left side of your face I fire a straight powerful right jab flush to your left eye.

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2021, 02:21:53 AM »
You two are beating the total hell out of each other. Sue, can you put Cara out? I mean she is tougher than though huh but Cara , how much longer can you take Sue on yourself I think Sue does look hot swinging those punches Better look sexier even slutty doing it Cara  ;)

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2021, 06:19:56 AM »
Those tit and pussy hits awesome!! But you two have taken a lot of brutality   This is hot!

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2021, 01:36:48 AM »
Cmon Cara, settling this with your fists is what you do best, keep up the body and face punches your so close to winning this

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2021, 11:30:36 AM »
You send a left jab to my eye but at the same time I send a powerful roundhouse right to your left eye, the crowd explodes as we both wreak havoc on each other. Our heads and hair fly to the side , we bot(h stumble sideways screaming,  YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU SLUT, FUCK YOU.

The crowd explodes as we both fall to a knee and stand a few metres apart.