News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suitefights Anticipation

• 36 Replies

Offline newfan

Suitefights Anticipation
« on: February 24, 2024, 12:31:13 AM »
The catfight between Jacky Fay and Bella Gypsy is scheduled for tomorrow (2/24). Here's hoping it actually happens and is awesome. There's been quite a drought in terms of good catfights here lately.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: Suitefights Anticipation
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2024, 05:07:19 AM »
The catfight between Jacky Fay and Bella Gypsy is scheduled for tomorrow (2/24). Here's hoping it actually happens and is awesome. There's been quite a drought in terms of good catfights here lately.

I hope it happens and is a return to form. Their last classic was bella lux vs nikki darling.

I hope bella gypsy actually tries to win this time

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 07:23:58 PM »
Looking forward to the. Jacky Fey vs Bella Gypsy catfight, Hoping SF’sencorages the ladies to really cut loose and go at it full throttle.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2024, 11:12:59 PM »
I like the introduction 4 free shots each girl gets. They did it with lora cross vs sarah brooke. A few slaps to get them both fired up usually sets the tone

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2024, 05:03:45 AM »
Suitefights just posted on Twitter that the catfight is over between Bella Gypsy and Jacky Fey. Mentioned there was some blood. Dayum!

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2024, 05:41:37 AM »
Suitefights just posted on Twitter that the catfight is over between Bella Gypsy and Jacky Fey. Mentioned there was some blood. Dayum!
Will it be allowed on clips for sale?
I hope its a classic

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2024, 06:34:03 AM »
ETD
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 03:59:18 PM by SuiteFights »

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2024, 06:36:22 AM »
ETA
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 03:58:47 PM by SuiteFights »

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2024, 06:38:44 AM »
A brief recap of tonight's fight:

Other than a momentary separation/restart due to stalemate, the girls battled continuously with no breaks for over 20 minutes straight until drops of blood were noticed on the mats. After assessing the situation, I felt it was not worth it continue the match. Honestly, if not for the blood, I would've let them keep going.

Fight featured lots of hard hair pulling (though surprisingly little was left on the mats), some good body shots, and an ample amount of breast attacks.

Will it be allowed on clips for sale?
I hope its a classic
I'll have to edit out the last moments where blood is visible to adhere to C4S content standards, as well as omit the post-fight interviews, but there will be a version available on C4S. Gumroad is still the best place to get the full, uncensored experience.

I like the introduction 4 free shots each girl gets. They did it with lora cross vs sarah brooke. A few slaps to get them both fired up usually sets the tone
No face slaps this time, but both ladies seemed open to the idea in the event of a rematch.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 06:39:46 AM by SuiteFights »

Offline newfan

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2024, 04:39:17 PM »
It appears that Jacky showed up with nails again and given what she did to Misty's tits last time and also Steve's description of the action, I have a pretty decent guess where the blood came from.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2024, 05:32:11 PM »
Can't wait for the post catfight damage report and find out which lady got the worse of it. Jacky went for Misty's tits and left her with some clear battle marks.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2024, 07:37:32 PM »
Really looking forward to the gumroad version. It sounds like fucking dynamite

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2024, 11:45:52 PM »
When will it be available for purchase?

Offline tb12

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2024, 05:03:23 AM »
Sounds good. Maybe the reason Bella had an off match with Nadia was because Nadia is more of a wrestler. Jacky on the other hand is a pure catfighter and the hair pulling sounds promising.

Still want to see Anastasia matched up against a girl with her size and skill. The nude oil wrestling with her looks great but I still prefer catfights.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2024, 06:20:21 AM »
It's coming March 7. Here are some 4K screengrabs to enjoy: