News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suitefights Anticipation

• 36 Replies

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: Suitefights Anticipation
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2024, 07:37:13 AM »
I look forward to buying it soon.  Hopefully Jacky fay will continue catfighting

Offline tb12

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2024, 04:24:08 PM »
It's coming March 7. Here are some 4K screengrabs to enjoy:

This last shot is catfight perfection with both of them going after the tits at the same time.  :D

Also, props to Jacky and Nadia for agreeing to fight with long nails. You can already see some of the damage with the shredded stockings. This is why I love SuiteFights!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 04:27:29 PM by tb12 »

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2024, 05:50:17 PM »
Mutual tit attacks! Can't wait to buy this one. Post damage report will surely show which lady tits got the worse damage.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2024, 02:05:41 PM »
A brief recap of tonight's fight:

Other than a momentary separation/restart due to stalemate, the girls battled continuously with no breaks for over 20 minutes straight until drops of blood were noticed on the mats. After assessing the situation, I felt it was not worth it continue the match. Honestly, if not for the blood, I would've let them keep going.

Fight featured lots of hard hair pulling (though surprisingly little was left on the mats), some good body shots, and an ample amount of breast attacks.

Will it be allowed on clips for sale?
I hope its a classic
I'll have to edit out the last moments where blood is visible to adhere to C4S content standards, as well as omit the post-fight interviews, but there will be a version available on C4S. Gumroad is still the best place to get the full, uncensored experience.

I like the introduction 4 free shots each girl gets. They did it with lora cross vs sarah brooke. A few slaps to get them both fired up usually sets the tone
No face slaps this time, but both ladies seemed open to the idea in the event of a rematch.

Definitely need face slapping in the rematch. Also, can you say where the blood was from? Breasts perhaps?

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2024, 03:21:35 PM »

Other than a momentary separation/restart due to stalemate, the girls battled continuously with no breaks for over 20 minutes straight until drops of blood were noticed on the mats. After assessing the situation, I felt it was not worth it continue the match. Honestly, if not for the blood, I would've let them keep going.

Fight featured lots of hard hair pulling (though surprisingly little was left on the mats), some good body shots, and an ample amount of breast attacks.

I hope its a classic
I'll have to edit out the last moments where blood is visible to adhere to C4S content standards, as well as omit the post-fight interviews, but there will be a version available on C4S. Gumroad is still the best place to get the full, uncensored experience.

I like the introduction 4 free shots each girl gets. They did it with lora cross vs sarah brooke. A few slaps to get them both fired up usually sets the tone
No face slaps this time, but both ladies seemed open to the idea in the event of a rematch.

Definitely need face slapping in the rematch. Also, can you say where the blood was from? Breasts perhaps?
Since no face slapping was allowed, blood most likely from breast(s) being mauled.

Offline flore

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2024, 06:37:01 PM »

I hope its a classic

Since no face slapping was allowed, blood most likely from breast(s) being mauled.
Was there no face slapping in the match or just the slaps before the match? Either way it's not a deal breaker for me, but I do quite enjoy the pre-fight slaps.

Offline flore

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2024, 01:52:42 AM »
It's coming March 7. Here are some 4K screengrabs to enjoy:

Is it just me or are the photos not showing up anymore?

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2024, 03:24:55 AM »
Fight is for sale!

https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/bellavsjackyfay

I didn't read the fine print so I noticed after buying that the 4K version isn't uploaded yet (it hopefully will be up soon!). Like a snob, I'm waiting for that version to be uploaded before enjoying this one. I've cycled through the modeling pictures seemingly a few hundred times, though! The trailer looks great!

Offline bobf

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2024, 04:52:37 AM »
I bought it and even tipped extra. I thought it was totally worth it. I deeply hope there is a rematch.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2024, 04:26:48 PM »
Solid hairpulls and breast/nipple attacks. Although I did not see any blood during the catfight, one of the ladies really got her tits marred with battle marks.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2024, 09:47:46 PM »
Had time to watch this last night and it's the EASIEST of recommendations. Good god, both of them probably felt like death the next few days after this fight. This is an amateur catfight to its core, and I love it for that! I mean this next comment as compliment, I sincerely do(!), but no where in this fight does either pretend to have an ounce of wrestling skill. It's 20+ minutes of hairpulling, tit-mauling and other catty techniques almost exclusively. Bella and Jacky are both outstanding in this very balanced fight and it was GREAT to hear that they are interested in a rematch.

I love the amateur aspect of models catfighting and doing something completely bonkers like this, and this is one of those fights. Bella even said she likes doing these fights because they are so "primal," and that's what this fight was, just two gorgeous girls allowed to go at it for our enjoyment trying their damndest to best one another.

This deserves highlighting each time, but it's certainly repetitive, superb production quality from Suitefights. Multiple camera angles, well-lit, 4K, and great editing just puts you right in middle of the fight between these two beautiful catfighters. Pre-fight and post-fight interviews and all the work that goes into making this feel like a "premium" video truly is worth highlighting each and every time.

While I will say I certainly enjoyed this fight, I will give a bit of a heads up that this might not be for everyone. There's absolutely no wrestling and the majority of the fight are these two typically face down trying to hair-pull and maul each others tits while fighting to exhaustion. If you bought Jacky Fay/Misty in the past, that's a good comparison.

Not a spoiler at all - but Bella's "strategy" to start this fight and her previous one against Nadia literally made me laugh out loud again. She has a game plan and sticks to it! Good job by Suitefights breaking up that stalemate and also great job for letting them go at it uninterrupted after that.

So yeah, sign me the fuck up for a rematch! Throw in some face slapping and I think that would really spice up some of these "forever" holds that go on in these types of fights when they have to avoid the easiest types of counters.

OUTSTANDING effort by Bella and Jacky and thankfully we had Suitefights there to put us right in the middle of all its greatness. Hope you all buy it and enjoy it, and hopefully this is the start of a busy year for catfights.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 09:49:10 PM by Keith Stat »

Offline Malenko

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2024, 03:03:38 AM »
Jacky was awesome and you can tell she's a natural catfighter, but once again I didn't feel like Nadia did that much in this match. It just feels like she has no killer instinct to go for the win and make her opponent tap. Even with a weight advantage she basically went through the motions to get through the match. No coincidence most of her matches are a draw. I have zero interest in a rematch, give me a Jacky vs Misty rematch over this any day.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2024, 07:19:06 AM »
Jacky was awesome and you can tell she's a natural catfighter, but once again I didn't feel like Nadia did that much in this match. It just feels like she has no killer instinct to go for the win and make her opponent tap. Even with a weight advantage she basically went through the motions to get through the match. No coincidence most of her matches are a draw. I have zero interest in a rematch, give me a Jacky vs Misty rematch over this any day.

Jacky vs misty 2 would be incredible.
Jacky vs sarh Brooke,  nikki darking or bella luxx would be great too

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2024, 09:05:01 AM »
Had time to watch this last night and it's the EASIEST of recommendations. Good god, both of them probably felt like death the next few days after this fight. This is an amateur catfight to its core, and I love it for that! I mean this next comment as compliment, I sincerely do(!), but no where in this fight does either pretend to have an ounce of wrestling skill. It's 20+ minutes of hairpulling, tit-mauling and other catty techniques almost exclusively. Bella and Jacky are both outstanding in this very balanced fight and it was GREAT to hear that they are interested in a rematch.

I love the amateur aspect of models catfighting and doing something completely bonkers like this, and this is one of those fights. Bella even said she likes doing these fights because they are so "primal," and that's what this fight was, just two gorgeous girls allowed to go at it for our enjoyment trying their damndest to best one another.

This deserves highlighting each time, but it's certainly repetitive, superb production quality from Suitefights. Multiple camera angles, well-lit, 4K, and great editing just puts you right in middle of the fight between these two beautiful catfighters. Pre-fight and post-fight interviews and all the work that goes into making this feel like a "premium" video truly is worth highlighting each and every time.

While I will say I certainly enjoyed this fight, I will give a bit of a heads up that this might not be for everyone. There's absolutely no wrestling and the majority of the fight are these two typically face down trying to hair-pull and maul each others tits while fighting to exhaustion. If you bought Jacky Fay/Misty in the past, that's a good comparison.

Not a spoiler at all - but Bella's "strategy" to start this fight and her previous one against Nadia literally made me laugh out loud again. She has a game plan and sticks to it! Good job by Suitefights breaking up that stalemate and also great job for letting them go at it uninterrupted after that.

So yeah, sign me the fuck up for a rematch! Throw in some face slapping and I think that would really spice up some of these "forever" holds that go on in these types of fights when they have to avoid the easiest types of counters.

OUTSTANDING effort by Bella and Jacky and thankfully we had Suitefights there to put us right in the middle of all its greatness. Hope you all buy it and enjoy it, and hopefully this is the start of a busy year for catfights.

Hmmm... I may have to check this one out.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2024, 07:10:40 PM »

Respectfully, I think it's appropriate to push back on this a bit. If you saw the damage report and the condition of both of those ladies at the end of the match, and you thought they were just going through the motions, then I don't know what to tell you. Also, saying this was a draw and using it to denigrate Bella isn't really fair when Suitefights made the decision to stop the match after there was blood. While I think all of us (including Jacky and Bella) wanted this to keep going, it's an unfortunate reality that blood makes this a lot more difficult business wise as this restricts what can be sold on Clips4sale. As someone who buys on Gumroad, obviously this is a bummer, but I'm also sitting on my couch rather than dealing with the realities of organizing/selling and trying to run a business that consists of models competitively catfighting.

Also, I believe(?) this was Bella's 4th Suitefights match (Ivy, Stephanie, Nadia and Jacky). In her previous matches, she's 1-1-1, and I think this was the most entertaining of her fights. I think Bella gets a lot of flack for her fight against Nadia, and I think that's mostly unfair. If you've watched her fights, she ain't a wrestler! Nadia on the other hand actually does professional wrestling on the side. The gulf in skills between them was enormous, and she expectedly was able to make easy work of her. In my opinion, that's no shame towards Bella, it just proved to be an unfair matchup skill wise. On the other hand, Jacky and Bella was just about the most fair matchup imaginable. Both had no interest in wrestling and had similar tactics in a fight that went back and forth. Saying that, this type of fight might not be everyone's type of catfight they "love" (I certainly enjoyed it), but an "even" matchup makes all the difference in the world when it comes to amateurs.

I'll also tell everyone to pump the brakes a bit when it comes to wanting Misty/Jacky 2. According to Clips4Sale, that fight released October 16, 2016 (this match also had a similar outcome). Misty's most recent fight was apparently February 14, 2018. A lot has obviously changed in the 6 years since then, and I can't stress enough what a god damn miracle it is that Jacky returned after 7+ years, but the likelihood of two returns after such an extended absence is miniscule. You're much better off fantasy booking catfights that have a much more realistic chance of happening, though I'd be thrilled to be wrong!