News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Elyse Levesque vs Laura Mennell

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Elyse Levesque vs Laura Mennell
« on: January 14, 2018, 02:02:31 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

Story took place in 2016

When Elyse Levesque showed up on the Originals many were in awe of her beauty.  Fans of Science Fiction were smug as they knew who she was well before that from her role in Stargate: Universe.

Elyse was statuesque, five feet nine inches, long neck, long limbs and just gorgeous.  She was also a self-described ass kicker.  She was at a party for the Syfy network in Canada the country most of their shows filmed.

?So you are liking this new reputation you haven?t earned.?  Syfy regular from Alphas and popular guest star Laura Mennel

?Sorry Laura do you have something to say.?

?You think youre better than us now.?

?Say what you really want to say? Do I want to fight you is what you came over her for isn?t it.  Make a name for yourself off me.?

?That is an issue, you act like you won the tournament, or won a bunch of fights? You beat NO ONE and how would I make a name for myself beating you.?

Elyse hands down at her side put her head over Laura?s trapezes turned her head and whispered in the ear ?Do you want to find out how??

With that Laura pushed Elyse ?You want the fight goo??  CRACK ?d?

Elyse was shaking her hand and watched as Laura had her hands on the table shocked at being punched.  Laura pushed off the table went for a big back hand but Elyse ducked underneath and was staring at Laura then hit an uppercut that sent Mennel up in the air and down

?That tournament was filled with women I could beat if they had the guts to fight me.?

Elyse was bouncing foot to foot ?Get up.?  She looked around ?Now that someone?s brave enough to try me I?m going to show why I?m as good as I say I am.?

Laura got up threw a right and Elyse moved caught the wrist with her right hand and slammed a left under the ribs.  Mennel dropped to a knee and Elyse walked around her twice and squatted down ?You got more.?

Laura lunged into a slap but was knocked down to the ground.  Elyse walked around nodding yes ?If she gets up I?m going to put some hurt on her.?

She had walked around looked at each person ?If she gets up she?ll be sorry.?

Laura did get up and looked for Elyse then found her.  Elyse stayed where she was hands behind her back smiling and that turned into a nod of disbelief ?I wasn?t kidding.  Maybe five years ago you were a challenge to me but even then Id probably hurt you bad but you would have at least got a shot in.?

?Why are you so arrogant?  Who have you ever fought??

?I know how good I am and soon I will have ended you and who is next.?

?Me? Melanie Scrofano from Wynonna earp

Elyse was genuinely scared at that.  She tried out for that show and was told Melanie came across as tougher.  Melanie looked tough and acted tough ?Another time and we will ooof?  Laura snuck up on her and hit a punch to the stomach

Laura grabbed Elyse by the hair and threw her across the room ?I?ll beat the respect out of you?

Elyse slid and got up to her feet and ran at Laura jumped up and hit a bicycle knee knocking her out cold.  She was staring directly at where Melanie was while standing over Laura but now Melanie was up in the air and hit a shining wizard knee knocking Elyse out.

?Well? I?ll let you know when we fight officially but good win.?  Melanie Scrofano

(Soon:  Sarah Butler vs Rachel Melvin; Janet Montgomery vs Ahna O'Reilly; Tricia Helfer vs Yvonne Strahovski req)