News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfighting And Screwing At The Same Time

• 11 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Catfighting And Screwing At The Same Time
« on: November 03, 2012, 05:39:46 AM »
How many men out there dream of fucking your wife or girlfriend while she's actively involved in a catfight ? It is possible. There's a drawing on my profile depicting two females going at it while their lucky men go along for the ride. I find this to be extremely hot. Anybody feel the same way ? 

Offline Tomico

• God Member
Re: Catfighting And Screwing At The Same Time
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 09:40:31 AM »
Ive thought about it but its quite clearly impossible without something like "Bernard's Watch".

(Did anyone watch that show?)

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 04:44:10 PM »
See Lucky...............I told you so. You're the only one who has this fantasy. Nice try, hon.

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 04:55:31 PM »
I don't think you could fuck her while she's fighting, but I always fantasize about fucking her brains out after the fight ends.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 06:33:19 AM »
I call it Polo but its more like jousting. You are each banging your woman from behind while they're slapping and clawing at each other so they're mounted like hood ornaments on your johnson, so to speak.
A good story I remember reading this is in was one about two asian couples and their wives fighting.
I including a link to it, it's in my old group
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MNqVUM_w0caMchAMyd9W5s0cpfI7ja6fmhdp9stiz-DoH5qfSoyujuoi8ZweonD-XMipWK12oVRERki7MA2RKthywVllZ5vN2mxD1g/Favorite%20Stories/Chinese%20Couples%20Collide
hope you enjoy and gives you ideas.
It's not my thing but yea it could happen but probably only as a fantasy.
Stone
    Thanks much for your comment. Was unable to find the link, but I think you've got the right idea. Fantasy or not, as you can see from the depiction on my profile, it is possible to fuck the catfighters from behind as they attack one another.

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 03:56:52 PM »
It's  a nice little fantasy, and you might be able to pull it off if the women we're just play fighting. But If the women were wrestling or fighting competetively,  I can't imagine how they could fight & fuck at the same time.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 08:04:30 PM »
It's  a nice little fantasy, and you might be able to pull it off if the women we're just play fighting. But If the women were wrestling or fighting competetively,  I can't imagine how they could fight & fuck at the same time.
     Norm, it would work as long as the participants buy into it. The wives have to agree to limit their attacks on one another to the titties, hair and the general upper body areas, for obvious reasons.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 08:15:07 PM »
I had this fantasy from long time, but unluckily it can be only a fantasy. Where did you find this pic? It looks interesting.

I published the story here
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,26655.0.html

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 08:53:50 PM »
I had this fantasy from long time, but unluckily it can be only a fantasy. Where did you find this pic? It looks interesting.

I published the story here
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,26655.0.html
    Thanks for the feedback Gmenn.

Offline bustyfightlover

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 09:43:34 PM »
It would work with the ladies just going at each other in a hands on titfight! Maybe the pleasure of the sex might help the pain in their chests!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 05:11:43 PM »
If Maureen kept to the rules of two hands in each others hair it could work, although I might pull her off you if I yank too hard, the men would have to work hard to stay inside us x
    Anne, good point. The way I visualize it, the men would have to grasp the fighters hips throughout the battle. And, I thought we could maybe change partners every so often. You're the one I want to be inside of.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 02:29:48 AM »
I like the idea but like others I have worries about the mechanics of the whole thing.  It seems like if one of the women got knocked off, the hubby could be in a world of hurt!  Maybe restrict the ladies to slapping each other's titties or something to reduce movement.