News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anne Fox vs Linftr (Linda) : Mature Hotties Fighting For a Cock

• 49 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Re: Anne Fox vs Linftr (Linda) : Mature Hotties Fighting For a Cock
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2016, 03:23:38 AM »
It is very clear that Linda is taking the fight to Anne. She is infuriated at the lack of participation Anne has shown. I am too. At this point, a vote for Anne is a wasted vote....................she refuses to fight back. Everyone who reads this should message Anne of their displeasure. She's ruined what should have been a vicious catfight.
thank you for your charity lucky and reminder why I so despise this board at times. did you check with me before I went on holiday about posting the poll, no. do I care what you think...no
Now wait just a minute Anne. We go back a long way. Obviously you do care, or you wouldn't have posted this comment.

And why didn't you use this space to take a shot at your opponent, Linda?

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2016, 05:07:20 AM »
Wow, a tie!   While normally I would be hugely disappointed in such a result, it seems appropriate for this duel.  While fully respecting Anne, she was not available to put up the scrap that we all hoped for.  I thank all those who urged on the combatants, and particularly those who supported me.

The interest that so many showed in this match up makes me wish all the more that it had been decided with me standing astride my whimpering foe.  I suspect that the opposite could have happened too.

These poll fights are intense, from anticipation to the finish, but we should keep the combats within our cyber realm.  I hope in the future to  participate in another  fight, fully engaged, and that you good folks will cheer or jeer me on again.

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2016, 08:06:26 AM »
clap my hands. linda you are wonderful.  ;)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2016, 08:07:37 AM »
Wow, a tie!   While normally I would be hugely disappointed in such a result, it seems appropriate for this duel.  While fully respecting Anne, she was not available to put up the scrap that we all hoped for.  I thank all those who urged on the combatants, and particularly those who supported me.

The interest that so many showed in this match up makes me wish all the more that it had been decided with me standing astride my whimpering foe.  I suspect that the opposite could have happened too.

These poll fights are intense, from anticipation to the finish, but we should keep the combats within our cyber realm.  I hope in the future to  participate in another  fight, fully engaged, and that you good folks will cheer or jeer me on again.

Well said

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2016, 03:10:38 PM »
Awaiting her  move, if there is going to be one, her sneery face the only sign of fight.  I have her cowed, person to person she is far less formidable then she is with her acid tongue.  Thinking to myself that this mousy prune is going to learn her lesson, I resolve to start testing her limits, batting her breasts with a swish of my own.  The contrast allows me to sneer back at her contemptuously.

On my guard, I taunt her, my hands ready to slap and clutch hair. I have the measure of this slut.
trust me bitch my silence is because I have been eyeing up your weakness and as you open up to slap me I grab two hand fulls of your hair and yank as I step backwards and you fall forwards, pulling and tugging I drag you this way and that until I get on your back and ride you like a fat slag pony, using your hair as my reins... enjoy it bitch
Don't be fooled by this Bitch, my friends. This one comment alone indicates that Anne was ready to go toe tit to tit with Linda. Why would she have posted this if she wasn't willing to fight? She's a sneaky Slut and always will be. Not to be trusted.