News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Roommate War- Part 4: You Were NOT Winning!

• 18 Replies

Offline Damerei

Roommate War- Part 4: You Were NOT Winning!
« on: February 20, 2024, 11:08:06 AM »
Hello Everyone! Sorry for the delay, this story took me longer than I had thought it would. But here it finally is: the fourth part of my Roommate War series. If you haven’t read the first three parts I will link them below. I would highly encourage you to do so, otherwise this part may not make sense. As always I really appreciate any feedback or ideas and thank you to everyone whose feedback contributed to this story.

Part 1: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=108819.msg718946#msg718946

Part 2: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=108893.msg719259#msg719259

Part 3: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=111218.0

Author’s Note: At the start of this part of the story Melissa is still unaware of the fight that took place in Part 2.

ROOMMATE WAR- Part 4: YOU WERE NOT WINNING!

The March sun shown through her rolled down window as Melissa Williamson got off the highway onto the exit which would take her to her daughter’s campus. It had been a cold Winter but Spring seemed to at last be around the corner. Splashes of green appeared in the browned trees and she was wearing a t-shirt again for the first time in months. Although the day was peaceful, her heart was in her throat as she drove through the quiet college town. For several weeks now she had anticipated this journey.

The last few months had been as intensely surreal as any she had ever experienced. When she thought back over what she had felt, said, and done it almost seemed as if she was thinking of a different person. This saga had begun a few months earlier. Her daughter Cat had returned home from her first semester away at college behaving strangely. At first she had seemed distracted and dejected, never giving a real answer when Melissa had asked her what was wrong. However, after a few days it was as though a fire had been sparked in Cat’s chest. She began exercising with more intensity and focus than she ever had before, despite being a lifelong soccer player. Melissa had also thought it strange but somewhat funny that her daughter seemed to have taken an interest in wrestling, asking her older brother to show her moves and lightly spar with her.

Even before she knew the purpose behind this Melissa had joined her daughter in lifting weights and running, excited to spend time with her. Glad as she was that her daughter seemed to have snapped out of her funk, something was still clearly ‘up’, and Melissa was determined to find out what it was. One night, over dinner, she at last managed to pry it out. Her daughter had gotten into a real fight with her roommate Alex, one that she had lost. With no one there to separate the girls they had fought a back and forth battle, resorting to more and more vicious tactics, until, to Melissa’s shock, Cat told her how the other girl had grabbed her clit, pinned her to the ground and nearly twisted her nipple off her chest.

Melissa was shocked, she had thought the two of the had gotten along so well. At first she suggested that her daughter switch rooms, but Cat made it clear that, even though she had lost, she wasn’t beaten. She was determined to stand up to Alex and maybe even pay her back in kind. Melissa could only imagine how difficult it must of been for her daughter to be defeated like that. She had always been such a competitive girl, always determined to finish at the top of her class when it came to academics and athletics. She was always a good sport if she lost on the soccer field, but loosing a game is very different from having another woman physically force you to give in.

Despite her initial shock at Cat’s story Melissa found that she could not get the thought of her daughter fighting out of her head. When she looked at her daughter, or even when she just had a moment to herself she her mind would be drawn back to this fight she had never seen, and every time she would see Cat train, she would imagine her daughter’s body struggling against her roommate’s, and her own body would feel flushed with sensations that she didn’t quite recognize.

To her surprise she found that over the next few days she these daydreams began to shift away from her daughter and onto herself . Melissa had never fought another woman in her life. She had however always been competitive with other women. She had been a swimmer in college (coincidentally the same college where her daughter was now) and had always felt a rush at the thought of winning, not just the race, but winning over other women. Even now, swimming laps in the pool at her local gym she pushed herself harder when there was another woman swimming in the lane beside her, always determined to beat her in their imaginary race, and subtly attempting to assert dominance.

She thought back to an incident that happened just the week before Cat had arrived. She had been swimming at this pool when she saw a woman entering the land beside her who looked to be a serious swimmer. The woman began to swim faster than her and so naturally she sped up when, to her surprise the other woman did the same. Before long they were practically sprinting the lengths of the pool, very clearly racing each other. When she saw the other woman stop after a couple of minutes she stopped as well at the other end of the pool. She looked across at the other woman and saw her panting, just as she was. The nameless redhead had made direct eye contact with her, looking fierce and angry at being beaten in their spontaneous race.

When Melissa had gotten out of the pool the woman had followed her to the locker room. As the two of them had stood at their respective lockers they had clearly been checking each other out; comparing their bodies to that of the woman who had challenged them in the pool. Neither had said a word but the atmosphere was so tense you could cut it with a knife. As she had walked out the redhead had given her a deliberate bump. At the time Melissa had not really thought anything of it, apart from just thinking the woman was rude and mad that she lost. But now she wondered, had there been more to it than that? Was the other woman trying to provoke her into a fight?

Thinking about it now, she wished the woman had said something. It was like she had an itch to tangle. Every time she would go out and see another woman who looked like she might be a good fight, Melissa would imagine them throwing down. She even went back to the pool a few times, at the same time as she had gone before in hopes of seeing the redhead swimmer, although what she would do if she did she really couldn’t say.

It would have been hard to say whether she or her daughter had been anticipating Cat’s return to her dorm more. Melissa had entered the room feeling an exhilarating mix of trepidation and excitement and, although neither of them said anything, she could tell from her distracted energy that Cat felt the same. She had been anticipating seeing Alex again after thinking about the battle she had waged against her daughter, but as she and her mother entered the dorm room all thought of her was forgotten after Melissa turned her attention to the older woman.

She had met Ashley before, when she had dropped Cat off in the fall, but honestly, with all the emotions that had come with her daughter leaving home for the first time, she hadn’t really noticed her. Now however, she couldn’t keep her eyes off of her. In her fantasies of fighting another woman she had never even considered Ashley as a possible opponent, but now she couldn’t believe she hadn’t. The two of them had seemed to be almost exactly the same height (although Melissa couldn’t really be sure, as they were both wearing heels), and Ashley certainly had an athletic build comparable to her own. Once they had said their goodbyes to their daughters they had stepped out into the corridor together. Melissa had been slightly surprised when the other woman offered her a hug, as Ashley had always come off as a bit standoff-ish. Her surprise had been even greater however when Ashley had thrown her arms around her and given her a squeeze so hard that it seemed more like a bear hug than a friendly goodbye. For a moment Melissa had been shocked, but she had quickly recovered and matched Ashley’s effort, squeezing her just as hard. She had heard the faintest of grunts escape Ashley’s lips. As they separated they had shared a strange, challenging look.

In the days following this meeting Melissa had not been able to stop thinking about Ashley. She had quickly found her Facebook profile and sent a friend request; looking over her pictures, comparing each aspect of their bodies and lives. Along with having virtually identical bodies, their lives seemed to have been running almost parallel. Both were professional women who had gone to reputable universities, built careers, married successful men, had a few kids, and lived in small cities about an hour apart.

Every time there was a pause in her day she would see the two of them rolling around on the ground, desperately trying to subdue each other. She could not believe how excited these daydreams made her. Her husband had even asked why she seemed so distracted. She had given him the excuse that she just missed having her kids around, she had wondered though what his reaction would have been if he had known the truth. He had certainly noticed that their sex, already passionate, had been ratcheted up to a ten on the intensity scale.

After a few days of day dreaming and internet stalking Melissa had finally built up the courage to send Ashley a message on Facebook. She hadn’t really known what to say. She ended up asking if Ashley had noticed Alex behaving strangely, because Cat had been. She had hopped that this would lead to them talking about their daughter’s fight.
When she had opened the app to look at Ashley’s reply she noticed that the other woman had just posted a picture of herself in a bikini. Melissa had to admit that she looked fantastic.

Although the aggressive hug had suggested it, Melissa was still a bit surprised that Ashley knew about the fight, but it had quickly become apparent that she knew the details of the fight just as well as she did. Melissa had tried to make it very clear that the idea of a fight between their daughters didn’t bother her. Ashley had clearly not been bothered either. In fact it seemed as though, much like her, the other mother was fascinated by the idea, she had even admitted to becoming preoccupied with the concept of fighting another woman, just like she had been. When Ashley had said that she wished she had the guts to just go for it, Melissa’s heart rate had spiked. Had she found a kindred spirit in this other mother?

As they had continued to message back and forth Melissa had wondered where to go from there. As wild as it sounded, even in her own thoughts, she had been seriously considering asking Ashley if she wanted to wrestle or something. She had been trying to work up the courage but it seemed so strange. She just didn’t know how to go about it. How exactly was a 46 year old mother supposed to ask a 44 year old woman who she barely knows if she wants to wrestle her?

During a lull in their conversation Melissa had decided to just go for it. She had even typed out her message, “Hey Ashley, I know this might sound kind of crazy, but ever since my daughter told me what happened I haven’t been able to get the idea of tangling with another woman out of my head, and it seems like you haven’t either. If you’re up for it I would love to see how we would do against each other, we seem like we might be a pretty good match right? We could just stick to wrestling, no need to get too crazy. I’m pretty sure I could make you submit! ;) LOL!”

She had been debating whether or not to hit send when all of a sudden Ashley had started talking trash about her daughter. It almost seemed liked she was trying to provoke her, she kept saying that Alex had kicked her ass. Before she knew it they were challenging each other to a full on fight. It still seemed surreal to her the next morning but she was determined not to back down. If her daughter could do it, so could she! And so she had driven to Ashley’s house and fought her.

Their fight had been a wild experience. It had been clear that neither one of them knew what they were doing, but what they lacked in experience they made up for in enthusiasm; the two of them had gone at each other with reckless abandon. They had struggled back and forth; grappling and choking, pinching and pulling, squeezing each others tits. At one point Ashley had even put her hand up her shorts and pulled at her pubes.

There had been no resolution. Before they could finish their fight Ashley’s friend Amanda had burst in the door. That had been an awkward conversation. Amanda had to have known they were fighting right? They had been drenched in sweat and clearly disheveled. Ashley’s coffee table had been moved to the side. Melissa had seen that Ashley still had the wild look of combat in her eyes and knew that she must have it too. If Amanda had guessed what was going on she hadn’t said anything. Maybe she had thought that they had been having sex. Melissa almost felt that that was closer to the truth than she would want to admit, she didn’t think she had ever been so turned on in her whole life.

Ever since their fight Melissa had been thinking about a rematch. She had never felt so intensely alive as when she was fighting Ashley, but she couldn’t think of how to get one. It’s not like they were friends, for all she knew Ashley hated her, it wasn’t like she could just call her up and ask her to fight, right? I mean how do you just ask another grown woman that you had a fight with if she wants to fight again out of nowhere? She didn’t want Ashley to think she was some kind of freak. And what would Cat say if she found out? What would her husband say if he knew?

So Melissa put it off, telling herself everyday that she would do it tomorrow, but somehow never mustering the courage to really do it. But now here it was, the moment was being forced. She had to pick her daughter up and there was a good chance that the other mother would pick her daughter up as well. As she pulled into the campus and saw the dorm halls her heart seemed as though it would beat right out of her chest at the thought of seeing Ashley again.

As she pulled up to the dorm hall where she herself had once been a student, she saw Cat standing on the sidewalk, suitcase in hand. With blond hair that so resembled hers.
She saw no sign of Ashley or her daughter. She breathed out a sigh. She couldn’t decide whether she was relieved or disappointed. She wondered where the other women were. Still, she was dying to ask her daughter what had happened with Alex over the few months since their fight.

As she pulled up alongside her daughter she saw Cat’s eyes rise and notice her car. Her daughter smiled and walked up to the rolled down passenger window.

“Hey mom! How’s it goin’?”

Cat opened the back door at set her suitcase on the seat before coming back to sit beside her mother.

Melissa beamed back at her daughter, happy to see her for the first time in months, “I’m good baby! How are you?”

Her daughter reached across the center console to give her a quick hug.

“Oh, I’m good too,” Cat said with a sigh, “those last few weeks were rough with midterms and all.”

Melissa made a sympathetic noise. “Oh I can imagine.” She decided to test the waters. “Is Alex still up in your room?”

“No,” Cat replied nonchalantly, “her mom picked her up like twenty minutes ago.”

Melissa decided to leave it there for now. After all, she was just seeing her daughter again. The two of them made happy small talk, discussing Cat’s midterms and Melissa’s office politics. She heartily congratulated her daughter on making it to Spring break. After about ten minutes of this Melissa decided to probe again, she just couldn’t help herself.

“So,” she asked tentatively, “how have things been with Alex?”

Cat paused and gave her mother a sharp look before replying with a little chuckle, “Things have been good mom, it seems like we’re back to being friends again.”

“So…,” Melissa prompted, trying not to let on how invested she was, “what happened, did you two talk about your… your fight?”

Cat gave a wry smile. “We discussed it, but there wasn’t much talking.”

“What do you mean?” Melissa asked, practically bursting with curiosity, “What did you say?”

“Well… we sort of went at it again.”

“No!? You fought again? What happened? Who won?” Melissa shot out her questions in rapid fire.

Cat was smiling wider now, although it seemed she was trying not to. “Well, when we first saw each other it was really awkward, neither of us really said anything, but that first night back we ran in to each other in the showers. We argued and almost fought right there, but we managed to make it back to our room.”

Melissa’s head was spinning, she felt like she was about to burst. “And then? Who won?”

“Well, it was a hard fight,” Cat replied, no longer bothering to conceal her joy, “It was really back and forth but eventually I got her head between my legs and she gave up.”

“Oh my god,” Melissa breathed, “well I guess I should congratulate you again.”

Melissa then looked up sharply, “Wait a minute. You said you argued in the showers? Did you… fight…?”

“Did we fight what mom?”

“Uhh.. were you dressed?” Melissa stammered, going beet red.

Cat laughed sheepishly and looked down, she was blushing too. “Well, no. I mean we were both pretty heated, and just in our towels. I mean it’s not like we stopped to put clothes back on.”

Melissa’s head was spinning. She could feel her hands sweating against the wheel. “Oh My God! Cat! What was that like? I can hardly imagine.”

Cat laughed again, “I don’t know… sweaty? I was super nervous at first but once the fight started I didn’t really have much time to think about it.”

Melissa let out a disbelieving scoff of a laugh, shaking her head. “So you guys dropped your towels, fought, you beat her, then what? What did she do?”

“I don’t really know what happened. Once I beat her we just started joking around and it was like we were friends again. Maybe we just needed to be on even footing again. You know tied 1-1.”

“I guess that makes sense,”  Melissa said after a moment, “So, you think you will stay roommates?”

“Yeah, I think so mom. It would be nice not to have to find a new roommate next year. We were talking about looking for an apartment here over the summer.”

“So you really think you can just keep living with her,” Melissa said, “your not mad at her at all.”

“No, I’m really not. I mean the whole thing was partially my fault, the fight wasn’t just on her. It honestly seemed like it brought us closer together, weirdly enough. Plus to tell you the truth…”

“What?”

“I kind of liked it,” Cat said, not looking at her mother.

“Fighting?” Melissa questioned with breathy anticipation.

“Ugh yeah,” Cat replied hesitantly, “It was honestly such a rush.” She began speaking with a more animated confidence, “I never done anything so primal in my life. I mean to pit myself against another woman, to try to force her to admit defeat while she tries to force me to do the same, I can’t imagine any other competition that could ever come close.”

Melissa felt herself flush. She didn’t know how to reply to that. Her daughter had just described her own feelings to a tee. They sat in silence for a moment before her daughter spoke again.

“Have you ever fought mom?” Cat inquired, “I know you can get pretty competitive.”

Melissa swallowed. She almost blurted out the truth then and there, but what would she say? Oh yeah, I fought Alex’s mom back in January. She just couldn’t make herself do it.

“What do you think I’m in a secret fight club for moms or something?” Melissa smiled “No I haven’t fought anyone.”

Cat looked disappointed. “Well would you ever want to?”

Melissa couldn’t believe where this conversation was going. She tried to control her breathing.

“You know what, the way you talk about it I think I just might.”

They sat there in silence for about half a minute before Cat asked, “So… Who would you want to fight?”

Melissa reached for the first thing she could think of. “Oh, I might wanna have a go at your Aunt Kathy one of these days,” she said laughing.

“Oh come on mom,” Cat said, “she’s a mouse. You would kick her ass, you’re so much bigger than her. Don’t you wanna fight someone that would give you an actual challenge?”

“Ha, yeah I guess so. Who do you think I should fight then?”

Cat paused again. After about thirty seconds she spoke.

“Well, I don’t know, you and Mrs. Stevens seem like you’d be pretty evenly matched.”

Melissa inhaled sharply. Her heart was suddenly beating so loudly she was surprised Cat couldn’t hear it.

She tried to play it off. “You think so, why is that?”

“Well you are both like almost the exact same size,” Cat replied, “and I know she takes the gym pretty seriously too.”

Again Melissa tried to dismiss her. “I lift all the time, I beat you when we arm wrestle! You really think she’s as strong as me?”

“Ha. ha,” Cat laughed sarcastically, “that was like two years ago that you beat me mom. And Yeah, I actually think your probably pretty even fitness wise.”

“Oh please, I was a college athlete.”

“So was she. She played tennis at UCLA.”

“I do…”

“Mom!” Cat interrupts. “Mom. I don’t know how to say this so… I saw a picture of her sitting on your face.”

Melissa’s world upended. “Wha… what? What do you mean?”

Cat’s face was bright red and she wouldn’t look at her mother, but she plowed determinately ahead. “Back in January, after me and Alex fought and we were back to being friends, we were sitting in our dorm just hanging out and Alex got a picture from her mom,” she swallowed, “and it showed, well it showed her pinning you and basically sitting on your face.”

Melissa was shocked, she remembered Ashley taking a selfie when she had briefly had her pinned, but she hadn’t thought much of it. She had never considered the possibility that Ashley would have sent the picture to her daughter, and she had certainly never imagined that her own daughter could have seen it.

Melissa finally spoke, “I don’t know exactly what you saw or what she said, but she did not beat me, her friend came in before we could finish.”

“Why didn’t you tell me that you and Ashley fought?”

“I don’t know,” Melissa sighed, “I guess I was just a little embarrassed.”

“So, what are you going to do, are you going to fight her again?”

“I don’t know, we haven’t talked since we fought.”

“Well, do you want to fight her again?”

Melissa finally looked her daughter in the eye. “Call Alex. Have her put her mother on the phone.”

Cat pulled out her phone and dialed. It rang twice before Alex picked up. Melissa could hear her bright voice over the speaker.

“Hey roomie! What’s up?”

“Hey Alex! Is your mom there?”

“Yeah she’s here, we’re just in the car on the way home.”

“Can you put her on the speaker, my mom wants to talk to her?”

“Oh, ok” Alex said knowingly, “here she is.”

“Ashley,” Melissa snapped, “what is wrong with you? Why would you send that picture?”

“Hello to you too Melissa,” Ashley’s said sarcastically, “I sent it because I wanted to show my daughter that I can kick ass, just like her.”

“Only one problem with that Ashley,” Melissa said, “you didn’t win.”

“Only because Mandy came in when she did. If she would have been five minutes later she would have seen me sitting on your face again.”

Melissa felt her face flush in anger. “You were NOT winning our fight!”

“Look Melissa, I’m sorry that you’re embarrassed because your daughter saw that you had my pussy in your face, but I was kicking your butt.”

“Fuck you Ashley! I had your pussy in my face for five seconds. You had my feet in your’s for like five minutes!”

“Oh, my feet were in your face too Mel.”

“I was on top when we broke up!” Melissa growled.

“You were between my legs!” Ashley snapped back, finally getting aggravated.

“You know what Ashley,” Melissa snarled, hardly able to believe what she was saying,“if you’re so sure of yourself how about we find out right now.”

“Oh I would just love to kick your ass again! When and where?”

“I said right now bitch. My house this time. 1824 Mackenzie Lane.”

“Your on whore,” Ashley said, sounding excited rather than angry, “Me and Alex are on our way. I can’t wait to force you to give in front of our daughters. Same rules as last time?”

“Sounds good slut. No biting, eye gouging, or punching in the face.”

“See you in an hour bitch.”

With that one of the women on the other line hung up the phone. Melissa was breathing heavily and she could hear Cat panting as well. She looked over at her daughter. Cat’s eyes were wide with excitement and adrenaline.

Her daughter met her gaze and just said, “You got this mom.”

They were about a 15 minute drive away from their house and they spent this time discussing strategy for the fight. Melissa couldn’t believe she was having this conversation with her daughter. It was almost like Cat had become her coach, she kept giving her advice like, “you gotta remember to use your legs mom, they’re your strongest body part,” and “if she gets a hold of your hair try to grab her tits.”

When they got home Melissa immediately went to her bedroom to change into the clothing she would fight in while Cat went downstairs to get the basement ready for the fight by moving all the furniture out of the way. They had decided that the basement would be the best venue for their contest.

Melissa knew that she probably had about twenty minutes before Ashley got there. She   opened up her the top drawer of her dresser and rifled through until she found what she was looking for. She quickly stripped before pulling on the same white sports bra and white lycra shorts that she had worn during her fight in January. She walked over to her floor length mirror as she put her honey blond hair up in a pony tail. She looked almost exactly as she had before she had driven to Ashley’s house. She gulped as she noticed slightly frayed patches on her bra where Ashley had buried her fingers. She could not believe that after almost two months of fantasizing she was finally going to fight the other woman again.

She made her way downstairs to her basement. It was a large room with a low hanging ceiling, dark grey shag carpet and somewhat dim lights. There was a small bathroom off to the side, and another door that led to their garage gym. Cat had pushed the couch and the reclining chair were her husband liked to sit up against the wall, and moved the low table out in to their garage. Her daughter had changed into sweat pants and a hoodie and was sitting on the couch. She looked up as she entered the basement.

“All ready mom?”

“Yeah,” Melissa replied through a clenched jaw. She felt nervous now for the first time since she had gotten off the phone with Ashley. She couldn’t believe that she was about to fight for the second time in her life, this time in front of her daughter and her daughter’s roommate who she barely knew.

“Well,” Cat said, “I just got a text from Alex and they are about five minutes out.”

She must have seen that Melissa was so nervous because she smiled before continuing. “You got this mom. You’re looking great and you’ve fought her before. Just keep calm and kick her ass, and know that no matter what happens, I think you are awesome for actually going through with this.”

Melissa actually felt oddly buoyed by this. “Thanks honey…”

She was cut off as they heard the doorbell ring. The two of them looked at each other. “I’ll go get it,” Cat said, and she practically ran off up the stairs. Melissa paced in the basement as she heard the front door open and muted voices carry down the stairs. When she heard them start coming downstairs she turned and faced the entrance. She didn’t know how to stand so she settled for putting her hands on her hips.

Suddenly they were there. Cat led the way, followed by Alex and her mother Ashley. The two mothers immediately locked eyes. Ashley was wearing a white and blue floral sundress and high heels which she pulled off as soon as she got downstairs, leaving them by the staircase and stepping into the room barefoot and in her dress. Her chestnut brown hair was also tied back into a ponytail.

Alex stepped into the room as well. “Hi Mrs. Williamson,” she said awkwardly, avoiding eye contact. Melissa couldn’t exactly blame the girl. What does one say to the woman your mother is about to fight?

“Hello Alex,” she replied as the girl went to sit right beside Cat on the couch against the wall. It looked like they really were friends again. Melissa looked back to Ashley. The other mother looked annoyed and like she wanted to ask her something.

“What’s up Ashley, are you going to get ready?” Melissa asked

Ashley looked embarrassed “Can I borrow some workout clothes or something? We drove straight over here and I didn’t have any in the car.”

Melissa smiled gloating at Ashley’s obvious discomfort at having to ask a favor. “I don’t know, do you really think you’ll be able to fit yourself into my clothes? I don’t want them to tear.”

Ashley rolled her eyes and sighed. “Yes, I can obviously fit your clothes Melissa. Now come on, I can’t fight in this dress, are you really going to make me fight in my panties?”

Suddenly Melissa was struck with a bolt of inspiration that made her nervous to even think about, but could she actually go through with it?

“You know what Ashley, sure, if you really need something to fight in here you go.”

With that she reached down and peeled her sports bra over her head, throwing it to a surprised Ashley who reflexively caught it. The other woman’s eyes had widened in shock as she gazed at Melissa’s suddenly bare breasts, and her mouth actually fell open as Melissa pulled off her lycra shorts and threw them over as well, standing there completely naked.

Ashley was openly gawking at her now naked body and she could feel Alex and Cat tense and stare at her in surprise as well. Although they had always been a relatively close family, it had been quite a few years now since Cat had seen her completely naked. She was unable to resist turning to see the two girls reactions and she saw Cat’s shocked eyes. Alex was looking at her with approval and maybe even something like arousal. In truth she was more than a bit surprised at her own daring, but she stood there as confidently as she could manage. Throughout the whole saga of her battle with Ashley she felt that the other woman seemed to have her on the back foot and she was more than a little happy to see Ashley look uncomfortable for once.

Suddenly she heard Alex speak, “Damn, way to go Mrs. Williamson!”

Cat followed, “Yeah, way to go mom!”

Melissa saw Ashley’s eyes harden. It was clear that she was not happy about being upstaged in front of her own daughter. “Ok bitch,” she said, “if that’s how you want to do it, we can do it.”

She pulled of her dress and quickly stripped off her bra and panties until she was as naked as Melissa was. She heard their daughters cheer on the couch behind her but now her eyes were fixed firmly on Ashley. Standing across from each other like this Melissa realized that this must be the first time in probably twenty years that she had been fully naked with a woman of her own age outside of a locker room. Despite all of her previous bravado Melissa had to admit that the two of them couldn’t be more evenly matched. It was almost like she was looking in a mirror. They were just about the same height at 5’6, and it looked like Ashley weighed somewhere near her own 141lbs. They were both clearly very fit, but not to the point that they had lost the softer feminine look. Ashley seemed to have about the same size boobs as her own 32Ds, and they both had a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. It even looked like their feet were the same size.

She broke the tension, “Are you ready now bitch?”

“Oh, you bet I am slut,” Ashley snarled back.

With that the two of them began to circle like alley cats, squatting down and eying each other cautiously. Melissa didn’t know if it was the fact that they were naked or the presence of their daughters but the two of them were much more hesitant this time.

Ashley suddenly took the first step forward but Melissa quickly matched her as they closed the gap between them.  When they were within arms length they reached out and clasped hands, pushing at one another. It quickly became clear that neither of them was going to outmuscle the other as they continued to grasp, push and then release their hands in a struggle to force the other back. They soon began to look for better leverage by grabbing each other by the upper arms and shoulders. Every time Ashley gained ground, Melissa would halt her progress and push her back. The same held true when she was able to advance.

Seeing that this test of strength was getting them nowhere Ashley shoved one of Melissa’s arms to the side a stepped into and beside her, throwing her right arm around the back of Melissa’s head and cinching in a headlock before trying to yank her down. Melissa exhaled in annoyance and tried to return the favor but was only able to get her arm across Ashley’s upper back. Their breasts hung down as they bent at the waist, with Melissa’s left breast and Ashley’s right being squeezed up against one another as they twisted and turned around the carpeted floor. Not able to get a headlock of her own Melissa took her free right hand and clamped onto Ashley’s left breast on the far side of her body. Their heavy breathing turned into groans and yelps as Ashley mirrored her, clawing into Melissa’s right breast with her free left hand.

With both hands now tangled up Ashley tried to take the fight to the floor. She thrust the back of her thigh against the front of Melissa’s and pulled her head down and forward. Melissa stumbled across Ashley’s leg but managed to quickly regain her footing. Although she had managed to remain standing it was a near takedown and Ashley, clearly encouraged by this near success went for it a few more times, but each attempt became more feeble as Melissa was now expecting it. Both women were now grunting in frustration at their inability to escape this standing stalemate.

She heard Ashley snarl, “You’re coming down whore!”

Although she had so far managed to avoid being taken down, Melissa’s head was starting to feel the pain from the pressure applied by Ashley’s headlock. She knew she had to find someway to get out of it. Unable to think of any move that could free her, she decided on the simplest maneuver possible: she just fell down, dragging Ashley down with her as the other woman cried out in surprise.

They immediately let go of their holds on each other’s breasts and each of them began desperately trying to get on top of the other, trying to push their opponent over onto her back. Melissa managed to get Ashley down first, but the other woman heaved her over before being thrown over herself. They rolled over and over, trading top position and shoving at each other’s shoulders. Their legs began to tangle together. Once Melissa felt Ashley’s bare pussy rub roughly over her own as they rolled. She let out a yelp of surprise as the other woman’s pubic hair ground against her own and their labia bumped together sharply.

As they scrambled around on the ground, Ashley managed to get a hold of both of Melissa’s wrists while being on top of her. Melissa thrashed her arms about furiously but was unable to free her wrists from Ashley’s grasp as the other woman, using the superior leverage of being on top forced her arms to the ground with her hands up over her head.

She pinned Melissa’s right arm under one knee but Melissa managed to reach up and grab a hand full of hair with her left hand, yanking down and bucking desperately at the same time. Ashley was pulled off to the side but managed to catch herself on her elbows and remain partially mounted. She then grabbed Melissa’s loosening ponytail with her free right hand and tugged herself back fully on top. Ashley again tried to subdue Melissa’s free hand, and although she fought furiously to keep it free, Melissa had the disadvantage of still having her right arm fully trapped under Ashley’s leg, and eventually found her left arm trapped in the same manner as Ashley’s two hands overpowered and forced down her one, trapping her arm under Ashley’s other leg.

Ashley gave a little laugh as she bounced slightly, squishing Melissa’s breasts under her butt cheeks as Melissa groaned in pain. Melissa bucked like a wild horse but was unable to unseat her opponent, and with each buck just meaning that Ashley came down harder on her tits, Melissa had to try something else. She could barely move her hands, but after a few bucks to create space she managed to work them under Ashley’s thighs. She took a deep breath, dug her fingers in and heaved as hard as she could, thrusting with her hips as well, finally managing to throw Ashley forward and off of her, although the other woman’s butt ran firmly over her face as she was flung forward.

The two women whirled to face each other but remained on their knees. They each gave a few false lunges, attempting to fake the other out. Eventually they clasped hands again. This time however, neither let go and they engaged in something like the juvenile games of mercy that kids play, each trying to bend the others hands back. They snarled at each other, neither willing to give up this little game despite the ache in their hands and arms.

In the relative quiet Melissa could hear Alex’s soft voice. “I can’t believe she finally found someone as stubborn as her.”

Their hand began to tremble as their fingers turned white from pressure. With a shout of effort she planted her right foot and drove forward, yanking her hands free from Ashley’s grip and throwing her arms around the other woman’s back. Their tits, now wet with exertion, slapped together as they desperately squeezed at each other. Ashley had a wild look in her eye and Melissa could feel that she looked the same. Somewhere during the course of the fight their ponytails had come undone and their hair hung loose and damp. Ashley tugged into her even harder, putting her chin on her shoulder and driving her onto her back.

Melissa found her own head coming to rest naturally on Ashley’s shoulder, her right cheek pressed up into Ashley’s left. She struggled to breath as the other woman squeezed her for all she was worth and pressed her into the floor with all her weight. She pressed her head against Ashley’s bending her neck to the side as she planted one foot and pushed off, rolling them both onto their side, as she turned her head she felt the edge of Ashley’s lips touch her own.

Ashley raised her legs up, but before she could get them past her waist Melissa countered, bringing her own legs up to force them back down. Even as they continued to bearhug each other their legs fought their own battle, tangling as each used their feet to try and trap and subdue the other mother’s. Ashley’s head slipped past her own and Melissa felt their noses scrunch together, contorting into grotesque shapes. Their eyes were lined up, and Melissa could even feel her eyelashes brush briefly against Ashley’s, before their heads slid onto the opposite shoulders, trading places.

She heard Ashley yell out, “You fucking bitch!” as she released her top arm and punched Melissa in the side.

Melissa groaned and yelled back, “Fuck you, you fucking whore.” As she replied in kind.

The two of them battered each other with short, but still painful punches to the sides and back. Their lower arms still hugged each other, although they were now not so much squeezing as clinging. Their punches weren’t able to generate very much force, but they continued for what seemed like a long time. Their legs continued to battle for supremacy with their calves and thighs wrapping together and their feet trying to both trap their opponents and remain untrapped.

After several minutes of this Ashley caught her with a punch in what must have been her kidney or some other equally sensitive place. Melissa yelped, and then snarled in annoyance as her momentary distraction had meant that she loosened up her legs enough for Ashley to slip her right foot free and raise it up between them. Melissa felt her push her foot into her abdomen, with her toes pressing into her belly and her heel grinding against her clit. She let out a raspy groan of both pain and pleasure as the other woman extended her leg and shoved her away.

The women both shoved themselves back a few feet to a safe distance before sitting back to catch their breath. Ashley looked a mess and Melissa was sure she looked the same. Their faces were blotchy, their bodies were covered with red spots, and their breasts were slightly swollen from being compressed for as long as they had been. Melissa could feel how hard her nipples were, and from the looks of it, Ashley’s were the same. Their hair hung wet and stringy around their shoulders. Both of them were sucking in ragged breaths.

Melissa spoke first, her breathing still labored, “Couldn’t — take it — bitch?”

Ashley responded with a scoff, “Oh please— Melissa. I was— just sick — of you sweating on me like a pig.”

Melissa responds by climbing back to her knees and shuffling forward. Ashley matches her new attack with arms raised, obviously anticipating another bearhug or game of mercy. She heard her cry out in surprise as she suddenly dove down towards her legs. She let out a groan of her own as Ashley threw herself forward, somehow managing to sprawl down on her, forcing her underneath. She felt the other woman’s wet breast press into her back, and her rock hard nipples dig into her skin as she wrapped her arms around her waist to keep her in place.

Melissa clung to the other woman, her hands grasping on to the back of Ashley’s legs.
The fight slowed to a crawl as the two fatigued women shuffled around the floor on their knees. Their ragged breaths were punctuated with grunts as every so often one of them would temporarily release a hand to wing a punch into the other’s flank. Both of them were drenched in sweat, both their own and their opponent’s, even the carpet beneath them was starting to dampen and the basement had begun to smell like a gym.

One of Ashley’s hands unclasped from around her waist and Melissa braced herself for another punch to the side. Instead she felt the hand crack sharply against her right ass cheek. She yelped in surprise, then yelped again as Ashley repeated her strike.

“UGH!” she groaned out, “bitch!”

She released her right hand from Ashley’s thigh and responded with similar strike. She felt the other mother’s shapely ass jiggle beneath her slap. Ashley hit her again and again she responded, and on it went, the two of them trading spankings from this awkward position.

Melissa realized that this wasn’t working. Because Ashley was on top she was hitting her harder than she could hit back, and she had to expand some energy just to keep Ashley’s weight from smashing her into the floor.

She planted her feet and gathered her strength, driving forward and half lifting Ashley’s torso up onto her shoulders, slamming the other woman’s back down against the carpet. She heard the air driven out of Ashley’s lungs by the impact and used this temporary shock to clamber up past her legs and crawl up her torso, coming up to pin Ashley’s arms underneath her legs.

She suddenly remembered the catalyst for this fight; the picture that Ashley had taken and their daughters had seen. Remembering this picture she scooted up a bit farther, sitting up and shoving her crotch in Ashley’s face. She heard the other woman groan in protest as her wet pubic hair invaded her face, pressing up against her lips and nose. As Ashley began to thrash around Melissa looked up to where their daughters were sitting on the couch directly in front of her. She threw them a triumphant look as if to say, “See girls, look who is sitting on whose face!”

Alex met her eyes and started to cheer for her pinned mother, “Come on mom, you got this! Get her off of you!”

Cat began to yell out as well, “That’s it mom, hold her down!”

Encouraged by her daughter’s cheering Ashley started to flail around violently. Remembering from their prior fight how she herself had gotten out of a position similar to the one Ashley was now in, Melissa bent down to avoid the other woman’s legs and scooted down onto Ashley’s belly to make it harder for her to be thrown off. She kept the other woman’s elbows pinned beneath her arms

She shoved her wet tits into Ashley’s face, pressing them down as hard as she could. She felt the other mother’s lips rub against the underside of her boob as she struggled to breathe. One of her hardened nipples poked at Ashley’s closed right eye. The other woman thrashed around desperately, bucking and grabbing at Melissa’s side and legs. She felt one of Ashley’s hands claw ineffectually at her ass cheek, as her struggles started to slow.

“Give up Ashley!” she growled, “Give up! I’ve fucking got you, you… AGGHH!”

Melissa let out a guttural scream of shock as Ashley shoved a finger in her butthole. She jumped up, pushing off the other woman and taking a few steps back. Ashley quickly stood up as well. Melissa literally could not believe that another woman had just shoved her finger in her ass.

“How dare you you fucking slut!” Melissa growled furiously, “I’ll kick your fucking ass!”

“Bring it Mel!” Ashley growled back, panting from nearly being smothered.

The two women shrieked wordlessly as they rushed each other, burying their hands in each other’s hair and tugging each other around the room. Melissa, eager to get revenge on Ashley for her violation, let go with her right hand and plunged it downward, groping for Ashley’s pussy. Half a second later she felt one of Ashley’s hands dive deep, her strong fingers probing at her crotch. The brown haired woman tightened her legs, reducing Melissa’s range of motion, but she struggled on, running her thumb and forefinger along the length of Ashley’s womanhood.

Melissa shoved forward and, due to the awkward way the other woman was standing, they both just sort of fell to the ground in a tangled confused ball, all though of strategy and defense abandoned, as they each pulled at the other’s hair with one hand and dug at their vagina with the other. She felt Ashley buck her hips forward against her hand almost involuntarily, as if she wanted more. Ashley’s fingers invaded her as they rolled back and forth, rubbing at her clit and plunging in and out, just as she did the same.

Melissa felt herself moaning against her own will and heard Ashley moaning in reply as they desperately dug at each other. She felt the orgasm building in her body, fighting against it with all her willpower. Ashley’s moans seemed to be building to a crescendo.

Melissa wondered what their daughters must think, seeing their two forty-something year old mothers rolling around the basement floor in a naked tangle, frantically fingering each other?

As they both seemed to be approaching orgasm Ashley changed tactics. She just grabbed onto her labia and started twisting. A scream was torn from Melissa’s throat as a lancing pain shot up into her stomach. Desperate to pay the other mother back in kind she pinched Ashley’s clit between her thumb and bent forefinger and twisted in reply.

Ashley screamed like a mad woman into her ear and let her go. It was as though she was suddenly possessed with the strength of a demigoddess as she grabbed Melissa’s hand and pulled it away, before grabbing her shoulders and coming up to her knees, forcing Melissa facedown into the carpet. Ashley mounted her back and slipped forward as Melissa tried to stand, wrapping her legs around the back of her neck and squeezing, crossing her feet to lock in the scissor hold even as Melissa fell to her side.

Melissa immediately clawed at Ashley’s thighs, desperate to break the hold. She could feel Ashley’s sopping pussy pressed into the back of her neck and tried to move her head as much as possible, rubbing the brown haired mother’s crotch as much as she could. She felt her breath quickly running out and the edges of her vision start to go dark. She lifted her own foot, pressing at Ashley’s feet out in front of her, trying to separate them.

She didn’t know whether it was her clawing hands, pressing foot, or rubbing neck that did it, but Melissa managed to pry Ashley’s legs apart. The second she felt her feet come undone she shoved the other woman’s legs up over and past her head. Scooting out behind her on her side and coming up to her knees. Ashley managed to get to her knees as well but before she could turn to face her, Melissa lunged forward tackling her from behind, shrieking as she threw her arms around Ashley’s neck and locking her legs around her waist. The other mother took her for a ride, somersaulting forward in move that made her vision spin, but Melissa managed to hang on.

Ashley grabbed at her arms and when she couldn’t pull them loose she pressed a hand into Melissa’s face, grabbing at her features and pinching at her nose. Melissa barely felt it. She was lightheaded like she was in a trance. The sounds of the room seemed to be going dim. She just tugged backwards as hard as she could, pressing her heels into Ashley’s pussy for extra leverage.

Ashley’s hand fell away from her face and seemed to go limp. All of a sudden she felt a tugging on her arms before they pulled apart and muffled voices speaking next to her. She looked up to see that it was Cat and Alex standing above her, both trying to separate her arms. When her arms came undone, Alex reached down and grabbed her ankles, separating her legs which were still wrapped around her mother. Melissa wasn’t even trying to hold on anymore, her body just didn’t seem to be able to let go.

As they got untangled their daughter’s pulled them apart. They laid about three feet away from each other, both on their backs staring up at the low ceiling, panting to catch their breath. Melissa heard Alex and her own daughter speaking in whispered voices but she couldn’t make out what they were saying.

After a couple minutes Cat came back over to her, reaching down to help her to her feet. She handed her a bottle of water. Melissa wasn’t sure where she got it from but she gulped it down eagerly. When she set it down on the couch Cat threw her arms around her in a fierce hug. Her bare torso pressed against her daughter’s hoodie covered one.

“Oh my God mom! I’m so proud. I just, I just, I just don’t know what to say!”

In spite of that statement Cat continued to speak in rapid fire sentences, but Melissa wasn’t really listening.

She turned from her daughter and looked back towards Ashley. She saw the other mother laying on her back, hands over her eyes, bare breasts glistening with sweat and swelling towards the ceiling with each labored breath. Her own daughter was sitting by her head, talking to her mother in a hushed tone. She thought about what Cat had told her earlier that day. How the mutual struggle of fighting Alex had brought them closer together. Melissa realized, looking down at her battered rival that, somehow, she did feel a deep sense of connection with the other woman. They had shared a rare and primal experience, and Melissa honestly felt that, despite having only spoken to her a few times, she knew Ashley better than almost any friend she had.

She unwrapped herself from her daughter’s embrace and walked over to her still prone opponent, extending her hand with a gracious smile, which Ashley hesitantly returned, looking a bit wary. She had tears in her eyes. Melissa pulled the other woman to her feet and gave her a friendly embrace. She felt the other woman’s damp hair brush against her shoulders and their battered and moist breasts press gingerly together. They just held each other gently for a moment. An understanding seemed to pass between them.

“So,” she said stepping back to look Ashley in the eye, “that was a hell of a battle.”

“Yeah,” Ashley replied softly, “you kicked my ass.” There was disappointment in her voice but no real bitterness.

Melissa gave her another smile, broader than the last. “Well yeah, I did. But that easily could have gone the other way. I thought for sure you had me a couple times there.”

The other woman at last returned a bright smile. “I was so damn sure I beat you when I had your head between my legs.” 

“You’re telling me! I almost passed out.”

They hugged each other again.

“Listen, I’m sorry for some of the things I said to you, and for the things I said about Cat.” Ashley said somewhat sheepishly. “She’s a great girl. I was just trying to provoke you. After Alex told me about her fight I just wanted to get into it so bad, and that was the best way I could think to do it.”

“Thank you for saying that.” Melissa replied sincerely. “You know I was so close to challenging you myself. But you know what, I’m kinda glad we fought the way we did. No hard feelings right?”

“Hard feelings? No, no. That was the most fun I’ve had in years.”

“Even though I kicked your ass?” Melissa joked, playfully pushing Ashley’s shoulder.

Ashley smiled, “Ok, ok, yes. You kicked my ass. Just you wait until next time though.”

“Oh my god,” Melissa laughed, “Don’t even get started!”

They broke apart and walked over to wear their clothes lay, in opposite corners.

Melissa heard Cat talking to Alex. “I can’t believe our stupid argument led to… led to this!”

“I know right,” Alex exclaimed, “I can’t believe we just saw that!”

She heard Ashley wince in pain as she tried to pull her dress down over her head.

“Hey hold on,” she said, getting an idea, “let me get you a robe. I’ll be right back.”

With that she walked quickly up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom. She was surprised that it was dark out, their fight must have lasted longer than she thought. She walked into her ensuite bathroom and grabbed a silk robe off the hook. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror before she pulled it on. She looked like a mess. Her hair was a tangled bird’s nest, her face was red and splotchy. Her breasts were swollen and covered in light marks from Ashley’s fingers. Thank God her husband was gone for the weekend and her son wasn’t getting back until tomorrow. She wasn’t sure what she would tell them, but that was a problem for tomorrow.

She grabbed another robe out of her top drawer before heading back downstairs. As she came into the basement she was somewhat surprised to see Ashley, still naked, sitting down on the couch between their daughters, talking to Cat. She walked over to her and handed her the other robe. The other mother breathed a heartfelt thank you as the silk came to rest against her hot skin.

“So… it’s getting dark out,” Melissa said, looking at Ashley and Alex. “Do you two want to stay the night? We could make you some dinner.”

The two brown haired women looked at each other and smiled.

THE END. (Maybe?)

Online Reader112

• Writer always looking to hear about IRL experience
Re: Roommate War- Part 4: You Were NOT Winning!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 08:44:29 PM »
The much anticipated conclusion to their previous match! Thanks for following through. I loved it.

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 09:27:58 PM »
Excellent and I hope it’s not the end

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 10:19:22 PM »
Fantastic. But they need to get through the night….together

Offline diane p

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 11:59:07 PM »
 that was great all the way around  fight could had went either way
seems moms might have to have a rematch no doubt
just hope she brings a change of clothes next time  :)

Offline Damerei

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 09:11:28 PM »
Thank you to everyone who commented. I'm glad you guys liked the story!

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 08:47:18 PM »
This was a very good story about 2 mothers in their 40's fighting. You described the fight as if you were sitting in the room watching them. You can feel the pain as they both tore into each other grabbing what ever they could and using their legs as weapons.

Many people on here believe only women in their 20's get into fights, but irl women in their 40's and 50's also have fights.

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2024, 09:24:28 PM »
Hey Damerei,
You were right it was far more enjoyable if you read the whole series.
A lengthy read but well worth the time.
Thank you for your considerable time and effort

Offline Damerei

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2024, 12:09:30 AM »
Hey Damerei,
You were right it was far more enjoyable if you read the whole series.
A lengthy read but well worth the time.
Thank you for your considerable time and effort

I really appreciate it. Thanks for putting in the time to read it!

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2024, 04:01:23 AM »
Mom's rematch please!

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2024, 12:53:41 PM »
For me having 2 women in their 40's in an all out catfight is very exciting. Rolling on the floor and legs tangled and letting them fight until one of them is too tired to continue.
I know everyone likes nude fighting but for me if they had their fight with both of them in office attire,  blouses skirts and pantyhose would add to the excitement. When the fight was over blouses ripped open exposing bras and runs in their pantyhose.
This was an excellent story. Can't wait for a possible third fight.

Offline Lightkeep11

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2024, 01:07:00 AM »
This was such a an incredible series, it was well worth the wait. Definitely one of the best I have read on here. Melissa and Ashley in particular are such good characters. Your writing really does make you feel like you're there watching them.
Looking forward to seeing what you do next.

Offline Damerei

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2024, 03:10:23 AM »
This was such a an incredible series, it was well worth the wait. Definitely one of the best I have read on here. Melissa and Ashley in particular are such good characters. Your writing really does make you feel like you're there watching them.
Looking forward to seeing what you do next.

Thank you! I am really happy that you liked it so much. I do have an idea for one more final part to this series, but I can’t decide whether I want to write that or move on to a new story. I have really enjoyed writing this series, but I don’t really know how much farther I can go with it before it starts to become repetitive.

Offline Crimsonrash

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2024, 09:19:14 PM »
Wow you should be proud of this series. You nailed some great character dynamics that aren't super common in this genre.

Offline Damerei

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2024, 12:44:03 AM »
Wow you should be proud of this series. You nailed some great character dynamics that aren't super common in this genre.
Thanks! I’m really glad you enjoyed it.