News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Amanda vs. Jill - Interlude

• 2 Replies

Offline Dobie

Amanda vs. Jill - Interlude
« on: April 20, 2012, 02:40:56 AM »
         “I think they’re gone now,” Michelle told her daughter Jill as they approached their

home for the third time in a half hour. The first time they had been greeted by a small

crowd of friends and neighbors who had obviously been tipped off by either Jill’s friend

Amanda or Amanda’s mother Shannon.

“Finally,” Jill replied. She was frazzled from her fight with Amanda, a fight which had

ended with Jill losing her bikini to her friend. Earlier Jill’s clothes had been thrown in the pool,

leaving her with nothing to wear except her mother’s blouse, which barely covered her.

Michelle offered to bring her daughter something to cover herself up while she walked

into the house. “Never mind,” Jill said, “I just want to get inside as soon as possible.” Both

women stepped out of the car, Michelle with no top except her bra, Jill trying to cover herself

as best she could. Jill ran inside and went straight to her bedroom. She removed her mother’s

blouse and pulled on a pair of panties, then collapsed facedown on her bed, topless.

Meanwhile across town Jill’s friend Amanda was lying facedown on a swimming pool

float, her bikini top untied to avoid tan lines. Her mother Shannon slid into the pool, careful not

to disturb her daughter. Shannon tipped the float, knocking Amanda into the water with a

splash. Before Amanda could recover Shannon grabbed her bikini top, which was floating

nearby, and climbed out of the pool.

“What was that for?”, Amanda asked, laughing.

“I just wanted to remind you that I’m not a pushover like your friend Jill, just in case you

were getting any ideas. Now come on out of there. I’ve got a surprise for you.” Amanda

climbed out of the pool and followed her mother to the picnic table, where lay a bottle of

champagne and two glasses. “I’ve been saving this for a special occasion.”

Amanda clasped her hand to her bare chest in mock astonishment. “Alcohol? Mother,

you know I’m only nineteen.”

“You’re such a good girl, Amanda,” her mother replied. They both burst out laughing. “I

can’t believe either of us could say that with a straight face,” Shannon said.

Amanda sat down, propping her feet up on another chair.    “Are you suggesting that I’m

not good, Mom?”, she asked.

Shannon put a hand on her daughter’s shoulder. “Maybe we should ask Jill about that.”

“Fine. I just proved that I’m better than she is.”

Jill turned over as her mother walked into the room, carrying a bottle of brandy and

two glasses. “I know  you’re a little too young, but I thought you could use this,” she said, filling

the glasses and handing one to Jill. Jill thanked her mother and downed the brandy. “Better?”,

Michelle asked her daughter.

Jill nodded. “A little.”

Michelle put her arm around Jill’s shoulder. “I want you to know I’m proud of you.”

“Even though I lost?”

“Yes. I know Amanda and Shannon played dirty. I’m proud of you for not backing down

from the fight.”

“Do  you think I could have beaten her in a fair fight?”

“I think it can go either way. Now can I ask you something?” Jill nodded. “Do you think

Amanda would ever fight fair?”

*************************************************************************************

“Do you think I could have beaten Jill in a fair fight?”

“Of course, but why would you ever want to fight fair?” Both women clinked their

glasses together laughing. “You should put your top back on. The neighbors might see.”

“I wish the whole world could see me.”

“I felt the same way when I was your age and I beat my best friend in a catfight.”

“Jill’s mother?”

“Yes. So tell me, how did it feel?”, Shannon asked her daughter.

“It was better than se...” Amanda stopped herself, her face turning red.

Her mother smiled. “It’s all right. You can say it. I’m not that naive.  Speaking of which,

if you want me to leave you alone so he can help you ‘celebrate’ just say the word.”

“Actually I think I’d rather celebrate with Jill’s boyfriend. Does that make me a total

bitch?”

Shannon embraced her daughter again. “That makes you my daughter. You really

should have gotten her okay when you had her down, but I guess you can give her a call

right now.”

Jill’s phone rang. She answered. A moment later she slammed the phone down on the

bed. “That bitch!”, she screamed.

“Was that Amanda?”, her mother asked.

“Yes.”

“Good. I want you to hold onto that anger. You’re going to need it.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I saw the look on Shannon’s face as we left. I have a feeling we’re both in for a

rematch.”

“So I take it Jill’s boyfriend won’t be coming over.”

“I guess not.”

“It’s just as well. As of now we’re in training.”

“Training for what?”

“The rematch of course. After our fight Michelle  and I both wanted to fight again, but

somehow we never got around to it. I’m not letting you make the same mistake.”

“Do you really think they’ll want to fight us again?”

“Do you really think it’s up to them?”  Amanda and Shannon started laughing again, clinking their glasses

together once  more.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Amanda vs. Jill - Interlude
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 04:37:49 PM »
Great start I can't wait to read more

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Amanda vs. Jill - Interlude
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 09:28:27 PM »
Good to see Amanda and Jill again.  The first Amanda vs Jill was my favorite story of yours.  Looking forward to more.