News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Red Heads Rule!

• 3 Replies

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
Red Heads Rule!
« on: October 10, 2015, 02:19:05 PM »
The following took place in August. Since there was no school, I was hanging out at my folks house at the beach. On this day, my Mom and I had spent the morning at the beach, and now we were relaxing with a drink and talking when my cell rang. I looked at the display and saw it was Pat, my Mom's friend who along with her husband Steve ran the local health club.

"Hey Pat....what's up?"

"Where are you Allie?"

"At the house with Mom"

"Good", then she got into the reason for her call.

Now, before I go on, let me add that in addition to owning the health club, Pat had been acting lately as a sort of promoter, putting together fights for local women she knew from the club and elsewhere who she'd discovered enjoyed female combat. Turns out that this was the reason for her call to me.

Pat had been contacted by a woman who was in town just for a couple of days about the possibility of getting her a couple of fights. Her name is Carlie and it turns out that Pat had scheduled two women to fight her and that Carlie had beaten both women and was looking for a bigger challenge and Pat had thought of me. Pat had set up Linda (a 40 something red head) and Jaimie (a 30 something blond) and Carlie had bested both of them hardly breaking a sweat. I asked Pat what exactly Carlie had going for her that she was able to defeat Linda and Jaimie and she replied with one word...size.

"Size?", I asked

Pat then proceeded to tell me that Carlie was 5/10 and weighed close to 300 pounds, "but" she added, "she'll give you $200 for a good fight"

Hmmm....my next school paycheck wouldn't be till mid September and although I was doing ok as a first year teacher, I could have a lot of fun with $200.

"Fine...tell her I'll be right over. What are we wearing.", I said. To which Pat replied, "bikinis" .

I hung up the phone and filled in Mom and she said she was coming with me.  I changed into my black bikini and slipped my t shirt and cutoff shorts over them and we left with Mom driving.  On the way to Pat's house, we talked about what I should do and the #1 tip Mom gave me was to avoid being trapped under Carlie or I was done for.  I agreed.

As we pulled into the driveway. Pat ,met us at the front door and told us that both Linda and Jaimie had been left topless in a pile when Carlie was finished with them.  She asked me again if I was sure I wanted to fight her and I once again said I was to which she replied, "Good...lets so this bitch what you got!"

Here's how we compare:

Tail of the Tape

Carlie Logerfield....38 years old, 5 foot 10, 280 pounds, short blond hair, 40B-38-39

Vrs

Allison Tee....22 years old, 5 foot 7, 130 pounds, shoulder length red hair, 36DD-22-34

We both were fighting in black bikinis, but aside from that, we couldn't be more
different. Carlie is 38 while I'm 22. Carlie is 5 foot 10 while I'm 5 foot 7. Carlie's got short blond hair while mine is red and shoulder length. Carlie hits the scales at 280pounds and I'm 130. Carlie's chest is a large 40B while my 36DDs are larger. This was Carlie's third fight of the afternoon as she'd left Linda Ranos topless in the dirt and Jaimie Birkley in much the same condition, so it fell to the 22 year old, second generation catfighter to take on the big woman! As I stood across the room from Carlie two thoughts entered my mind. #1,she really
was someone who shouldn't wear a bikini and #2, she was a formidable opponent. It wasn't that she was fat, but she was solid and weighed more than twice as much as me! She was broad, and indeed from her shoulders to her hips, she was straight down. For a woman her size, she had pathetically small boobs, in fact she was nearly flat chested! Oh well, I knew I needed to stay out from under her or she would crush me!

As we started to move at each other, I wanted to get the first move in, and threw a right to her stomach with everything I had behind it. It was like punching a pillow and from the way she reacted, she hardly felt anything. Then she returned the favor, burying a right in my middle which felt like it bounced off my spine! The shock emptied the air from my lungs and doubled me over and she followed it up with a knee to my chest which threw me against the wall! She came at me, looking to crush me between the wall and her body, but at the last minute, I lifted my knee and she ran into it. More instinct than anything else, this move saved me as the big blond landed on her ass on the floor holding her mid section!

I took a coupe of deep breaths to try and get my body reset and then grabbed Carlie by the hair, pulled her
up, and kneed her in the chest to repay her action. Then I let her go and walked around a little trying to re energize myself. When Carlie got to her feet, I was ready for her.

We faced off in the middle of the room with our hands out in front and locked up in a test of strength. She definitely had me by size and weight, but turns out I had more strength so it was a pretty even contest, till Carlie got her leg between my legs and we started to fall to the floor. Luckily, she fell on the bottom and as I fell I was able to drive my knee between her legs. The big blond cried out, threw me off, and got herself in a fetal position. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled back on her head making her yell out in pain. With my knee in her back, I had the big blond under my control and while still holding her hair with my left hand, with my right I reached down and undid her bikini top rendering her topless! Then I got to my feet while still pulling her hair, and flipped her on her back. I plopped on her stomach and although her boobs were pathetic, she had a nice set of nipples and I grabbed them. Unfortunately, I only got one scream out of her before I found myself flying through the air and slamming into the floor!

Momentarily stunned, I was unable to fend her off and prevent her from wrapping her massive arm around my head. Nor was I able to stop her from slamming me to the floor and trapping me there. Carlie had me and had me good! I grabbed at her arm but it was like iron. I tried slapping and even punching her back,
sides,and head but could get any relief. I even snaked my hand into her bikini bottoms figuring to grab a handful of snatch hair, only to find that she was totally shaved down there! That must have pissed her off though because she started punching back, slamming my right boob every time! I was about to cry uncle when
suddenly she released me and started getting to her feet. I got on all fours, through my head back to get my hair out of my face, and charged at her! I hit her in the middle and our momentum took us to the
wall, where I kneed her as hard as I could in the belly several times. Carlie backhanded me and then grabbed me my the hair and spun me into the wall and slammed me hard against it. Then she spun me around and slammed me front first into the wall knocking my forehead hard. No way I was in any position to stop her as she stripped my bikini top off, turned me around, and started lobbing punches at my boobs. Then a short hard
right to my gut, and she clamped a headlock on me. She flipped me over her hip to the floor, grabbed me by the hair and propelled me across the room. A right/left to my gut and and upper cut to my boobs had me plastered to the wall where Carlie grabbed two handfuls of my 36DDs and using my boobs lifted me off the floor. I'm sure they heard my scream several counties away but there was nothing I could do. A couple of more devastating gut punches and she kept her third fight opponent topless and in a pile on the floor.

Carlie held her hand out to me to help me to my feet and complimented me saying that I was the best opponent she'd had today. I lost but had done something neither Linda or Jaimie had done...taken her bra. She asked me who taught me to fight, and I told her it was my Mom's fighting that got me into it and that I'd worked on it from there. She said, "is this your Mom?", and I said yes and introduced her to my Mom. She said she was happy to
meet her and said that I was a hell of a fighter and Mom said I was a chip off the old block. "well,
I've fought the daughter, how bout Mom showing me what she's got?"

I was immediately concerned because my Mom had until recently been going through a menopause chemical imbalance thing that has had her in bad shape for the last 3-4 months and hadn't had a fight of any kind in close to a year. I immediately started to intervene trying to answer for my Mom and really direct the question away from her, when my Mom spoke up. "Allie, I can very well answer Carlie for myself. Carlie, I'd be very happy to kick your ass...is now convenient for you?", and with that, Carlie was about to have her 4th fight of the day !

Fight Two Tale of the Tape

Peggy Tee- 47 years old, five foot 8 inches 140 pounds, short red hair, 36D-25-36

Vrs

Carlie Logerfield....38 years old, 5 foot 10, 280 pounds, short blond hair, 40B-38-39

I went over to the side of the room with my Mom and told her that Carlie was very tough and she really didn't have to do this. She told me that she had been fighting since I was 2 years old and that if she was going to trust me as a fighter, I had to also trust her. Point well taken, but Mom hadn't had a fight in months and I told her that. She told me that she'd fought big women before and to trust her. Ok...I'd said my piece..now I just wished her luck, and told her what I knew from my session with Carlie (like that she was shaved down south and that punches to her fat belly were useless).

Mom slipped off her shorts and t-shirt and then turned to Carlie and said, "Hey Carlie, let's make this fair" and she pulled off her leopard print bra, and exposed her slightly saggy 36Ds. As she moved to the center of the
room, I needed to focus on the fact that this was not my Mom about to fight the woman who had just beaten me., but Peggy Thoman one tough woman who had boxed,wrestled for years. Carlie was 2 inches taller, 9 years younger, and double the weight of her opponent. Both women were topless and the older red head looked great in her red bikini cut panties...I just hope she knows what she's doing.

As they got near each other, my Mom was the first one to strike with a stinging right handed slap to Carlie's left cheek. As they moved at each other again, Mom turned the other cheek and hit Carlie with a left handed slap that really seemed to stun the big blond. When they met for the third time, Carlie was ready to grab Mom's hand, but instead she lashed out with her right leg and caught the blond's left knee causing it to buckle and Carlie to go down on one knee. She followed that up with a right cross to Carlie's jaw, and the blond was down on the floor.

Now Mom took a play out of my playbook and put both knees in Carlie's back, grabbed two handfuls of her blond hair, and started to pull back on her head. After Carlie screamed the first time, Mom asked her if she'd had enough. The blond grunted out "NO" and so the red headed ratchets up and pulled her head back further. As the blond screams out again, again Mom askes her if she's had enough. Another grunted "NO" from the big blond and Mom pulls a little harder. Now Carlie is desperate to stop the pain and is trying to grab my Mom's hands but all she is able to do is flail away as the older red head is firmly in control of the situation!

My Mom has had Carlie tied up like this for close to 2 minutes when she obviously tired of the stalemate and just released the blonds hair, and Carlie's face slams into the floor. Stunned, it take 20 or 30 seconds for Carlie to start to get to her feet and as she's on all fours, Mom grabs her in a standing headlock. As she helps the blond to her feet she delivers several vicious knees to her mid section which would probably devastate a normal sized opponent, but as I found in my fight has little effect on a woman Carlie's size. Mom continues to ratchet up her headlock when suddenly Carlie wraps her arm around my Mom's waist, stands up and throws the red head over her shoulder and ultimately to the floor. Carlie reaches down and grabs a handful of red hair and pulls Her to her feet and delivers two short powerful rights to my Mom's side. Then with one massive hand over each of my Mom's 36Ds, she lifts her in the air by her boobs. Mom screams out in pain and as Carlie gets her to eye level she says, "not so tough now are you Mom" and starts to laugh, until Peggy lashes out with her right foot and executes a perfect shot to Carlie's crotch.

The big blond drops the red head, grabs her snatch and drops to her knees. My Mom takes in a couple of deep breaths and readjusts her bottoms as she walks around and surveys the scene. I knew that were I in her situation Id be trying to figure out how to end the fight here and now and get away with only minimal damage, but that's not always the way Mom's fight mind works.

Strategy finalized, my Mom hits Carlie with another right to the jaw and lays her out, then mounts her big stomach and grabs her sizable nipples in a vicious nipple roll! As Carlie starts to scream out in pain, she reaches up and latches on my Mom's boobs, digging in her sharp nails and mashing the 36Ds in her large hands. Now both woman are screaming in pain and it's just a mater of who blinks first! Mom seems to have the upper hand and continues to press her advantage as she viciously attacks Carlie's nipples, but the big blond is not done yet, and starts raking her sharp nails across my Mom's boobs, leaving her boobs scratched and bloody before she then starts pounding her fists into her now softened up mamories. This was more than Mom could take and she abruptly released Carlie's nipples and got off the big blond.

My Mom waited as Carlie got to her feet, rubbing her bruised boobs and taking deep breaths. My Mom had been spectacular and it was obvious that her medical issues and lay off had had no effect on her fighting ability as she had handed the big blond tit for tat through the whole fight, but I could see she was tiring and knew it was time to end this fight. I guess Carlie figured the sane thing, as she sprung at my Mom and slammed her into the wall. Then she wrapped her arm around my red headed Mom's head and took her down to the floor, pinning her with her superior weight. Reminded me of the tight spot I was in when I fought Carlie. I saw my Mom struggling to move beneath the heavyweight blond, and was afraid this was going to be the end of the fight. Suddenly it was Carlie who was striking out, plowing her fist into my Mom's left boob, and it was Carlie who rolled away and broke the hold. What the hell happened? All I know is that as they rolled away, Carlie called my Mom a bitch and Mom made a kind of shit happens gesture. (Ok...turns out that Mom snaked her hand into the front of Carlie's bikini bottoms, inserted two fingers in the big blond's snatch, and started to
masturbate Carlie! Holly Shit Batman! Never would have thought of that!!!)

Now Mom had a smirk on her face and Carlie had venom in her eyes. She charged my Mom but she stepped aside and Carlie hit the wall head first and landed on the floor totally stunned. At this point my Mom had an easy job grabbing Carlie's legs, lifting them abs pulling them apart, and placing her foot firmly on the blond's crotch. "okay

Carlie...what's it gonna be? Had enough?" And with that Carlie uttered two words, "You win" but Mom wasn't done yet.

"Excuse me, I don't think I heard you?" At which point Carlie yelled out "YOU WIN BITCH!"

Offline Allie22

• God Member
Re: Red Heads Rule!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 04:03:19 PM »
Never trust an older red head....

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 03:37:09 AM »
You never know...always possible.

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 04:01:39 AM »
Better than I expected. She realized the better woman won and respected that.