News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

White girls vs Latinas .. 3 rough one-on-one fights!

• 18 Replies

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: White girls vs Latinas .. 3 rough one-on-one fights!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2017, 12:18:59 AM »
Bear, you may very well be right.  When I went to HS, WAY back in the 60's, it was very rare to see or even hear of a physical fight between girls.  It happened, but it was rare.  In more recent years though, I've read where there are more girl fights in school than fights between boys.

I don't know if there are more, but fights between girls certainly occur with a greater frequency than when we were in school.  A lot of it has to do with changing social norms.  It's now much more socially acceptable for girls to throw down than it once was.  I guess that's the upside (or downside, depending on one's point of view) of the equalizing of the sexes. 

Offline fit_girl

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2017, 03:09:19 PM »
But what I don't get is when the girls either plan a fight in advance, or they come upon one another, talk for awhile, and then decide to fight, and they're on a city street or sidewalk, in a mall, or some other public place, where they must know there's a chance of police interference.  Why don't they agree to meet in a more secluded place, where they can settle their differences with little chance of being seen by the authorities?
If I would have to fight - I would rather do it in public because there is always chance that I will loose and in that situation I would not want some girl to humiliate me as long as she wants... Altough I think 95% of time it would not happen, but who knows, there are a lot of sick people all around there...
And I think- if fight is beeing broken by somebody I would only have to resist for 1-2 minute in fight without beeing sg pinned and then it will be called a draw :)

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 08:40:41 PM »
Bear, you may very well be right.  When I went to HS, WAY back in the 60's, it was very rare to see or even hear of a physical fight between girls.  It happened, but it was rare.  In more recent years though, I've read where there are more girl fights in school than fights between boys.

I don't know if there are more, but fights between girls certainly occur with a greater frequency than when we were in school.  A lot of it has to do with changing social norms.  It's now much more socially acceptable for girls to throw down than it once was. I guess that's the upside (or downside, depending on one's point of view) of the equalizing of the sexes.

No prizes for guessing what side of the fence members of this site are on!

Something I've noticed is that girls have play fights with their friends a lot more often now than in the past. And if females enjoy that kind of rough and tumble play, they don't grow out of enjoying it at puberty, and start seeing fighting as something that needs to be taken very seriously, the way boys do.
Catfight rules!

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 08:49:36 PM »
But what I don't get is when the girls either plan a fight in advance, or they come upon one another, talk for awhile, and then decide to fight, and they're on a city street or sidewalk, in a mall, or some other public place, where they must know there's a chance of police interference.  Why don't they agree to meet in a more secluded place, where they can settle their differences with little chance of being seen by the authorities?
If I would have to fight - I would rather do it in public because there is always chance that I will loose and in that situation I would not want some girl to humiliate me as long as she wants... Altough I think 95% of time it would not happen, but who knows, there are a lot of sick people all around there...
And I think- if fight is beeing broken by somebody I would only have to resist for 1-2 minute in fight without beeing sg pinned and then it will be called a draw :)

That's a very honest admission. I think a lot of females would agree with you there, though few would admit it. I always shake my head when I see girls going out into the middle of a road to start fighting. Now why would they do that if they didn't want their fight to be interrupted?

I've noticed that most female fights that go the distance end with the winner having to be physically pulled off the loser, even if she's given up and stopped fighting back. Females seem to be really in to the winner/loser domination aspect of combat, which is something that catfight production studios picked up on long ago.
Catfight rules!