News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Joan Vs Dawn Catfight

• 0 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Joan Vs Dawn Catfight
« on: December 19, 2014, 02:46:41 AM »
        Dawn arrived at Joan's house and banged her fist on the door loudly. When the door opened she was surprised to see Joan standing there in a bra and panties. "Well if it isn't the bitch from the "DARK SIDE" , oooohhhh I am sooo scaredd!!" Joan teased as Dawn dumped her long coat on the floor in a corner and turbned aroudn to face Joan, now herself clad in only a sports bra and panties. Her huge tit's were well covered in the huge black satin bra. The older woman was smiling evily as glared at Dawn's chest, knowing how she was going to enjoy getting at it and defeating this young cxnt.
        She knew her current boyfriend would be doing flips for her once he saw the video and then the bra hanging from her bedpost! " You'll be seeing alot of it any minute you old washed up whore!". The two women removed thier tops and advanced till they stood toe to toe and each one suddenly grabbed at the other's tit's! Joan tried different holds as she struggled briefly to get a good grip on her foe's huge hooters, while Dawn was having no trouble as she gave Joan a few tit mashes! Joan's legs looked like they were already buckling a little as Dawn suddenly tugged her tits upwards by the fronts, "Now your mine you old cxnt, I knew you'd only last for a few mashes before you'd b finished!" Dawn gave another vicious smash and smiled as Jaon grunted in pain, but she suddenly exploded on Dawn and rallied back with a nipple twisting attack coupled with some tugging downwards on Dawn's expansive chest! Dawn's huge tits were stretched as far as they would go down, forcing the black skinned warrior to bend over. 
          The two warriors stood for another 20 seconds before Dawn started looking a little pained, then screamed out and started to try and crush Joan's tits for all she was worth, as Joan now ripped her tit upwards then gave her some vicious tit slams in return for the ealier one's she had suffered through and was still reeling from! "Bet that feels real good bitch, I'm going to slam the black right off you tits!, adding another one that now had Dawn grimacing in obvious pain! Dawn's own hands were filled with Joan's titflesh and she knew she was hurting the bitch, but the cxnt refused to give in too the pain. Joan's legs started to shake visibly again and Dawn looked pleased, but it was shortlived as Joan mashed Dawn's tits savagely, driving her fingers in and crushing the titflesh in between them from the sides now, grinding the flesh between her hands and fingers! Dawn's own attack waned significantly and she struggled for another full 15 seconds, which was alot longer then I thought she would based on the past tit squeezes she had been in.  Dawn was really hurting now, but still managed to look more pissed then hurt. "You fuckin whore, I'll kick your fuckin ass for this!' , she blurted out in fury as she desperatly pulled Joans hands from her tit's.
         "Well if you think you can take me then bring it on, you slut from hell",
the truimpant Joan yelled as she advanced towards Dawn, her fists raised and ready! The two beauties knew only one of them would be concious by the end of the fight! Joan had not expected this, but was not surprised by it and would probably have suggested it herself had she lost. Dawn moved quickly and cracked her across the face with her fist and Joan cried out as it slammed across her left eyebrow! Dawn quickly slammed her other fist into Joan's belly, then she rammed her fist into her left tit,  grinding the knuckles in till she heard Joan cry out. Dawn smiled widely as she proceeded to punch Joan's right tit with an uppercut, enjoying the anguished look that crossed her rival's face as it traveled upwards and then down again! Joan backhanded her foe across face then slammed her left fist into her right nipple, causing her rival to grunt in pain. Her right tit was in agony now, but Dawn struck out with a backhand of her own and walloped Joan's left tit stunning her for a needed second.         
             Before Joan could react Dawn grabbed the two tits in front of her and used them to tug her off balance then around the room as Joan was forced to follow, then she swung Jaon around by the tits and before using them to toss  Joan into the couch! Joan landed in a heap, smacking the small of her back against the arm of the couch and as Dawn came at her she knew she woudl be finished so she got her leg up and smashed it into the dark skinned beuaties unprotected pussy! Dawn sreamed in pain, but still managed to fall onto Joan, pinning  her under her wieght against the arm of the couch! Dawn tried to get her knee between  Joan's legs, but the redhead was using all her might to keep her out. She suddenly and quickly lowered her tits over Joan's head, jamming them against her face The two fighters struggled for a moment and Joan wasbeing forced backwards, but Dawn was suddenly forced back up as Joan bit her left tit just below the nipple. Dawn screamed in pain as Joan ripped her tit around with her mouth, her own face now twisted in utter anguish as the redhead savagely tossed her head around forcing the huge tit to follow! "Ohhhhh let gooo of my titt you bitchhh.....!" the hurting dark skinned warrior cried out! She struck out and blasted Joan in the belly twice, but she could not get her to release her tit and she was almost at the point of begging as blood trickled down around the sides of the older beauties mouth!
       Another story I wrote way back when.                     

Joan was relishing every second of Dawn's apparent anguish and she now grabbed two fistfulls of her hair and used it too drag her backwards as she reared her head back with her mouth full of titflesh! Dawn struck out with her knee and caught Jaon in the abdomen, forcing a rush of air from her mouth and she lost her mouthfull of titty! Dawn reacted as soon as her tit was released, jamming her knee into Joan's cxnt this time and then swinging away at her face and tit's! Joan's head snapped back as Dawn's fist slammed into her jaw, staggering the redhead! As Joan's arms went downwards Dawn's punched her in the left tit twice then worked on the right one till Joan was on one knee in pain and barely blocking the blows! Dawn grabbed two handfulls of Joan's titflesh and pinning her against the side of the couch, she crushed and tugged on them till Joan passed out! Dawn was pretty beat up as she got to her feet, smiling through her pain at the bruised and swollen tit's of her defeated foe, knowing she was in for a world of hurt when she revived. Gathering her things Dawn left with one final glance at Joan who was being tended to by her boyfriend.

Wrdwvr