News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

will the real queen of fcf,please step foward round 2

• 25 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: will the real queen of fcf,please step foward round 2
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2022, 11:52:32 PM »
happy new years to every one

alot of fun action ..

aonly a few days remain  and  tight matches.

who will advance to the final four? it's still anyone's guess.

god luck to all the ladies :)
the prez tramp

Offline Saii

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2023, 04:42:57 AM »
I enter the room, I look around and I see my other 5 rivals... although this time I have to fight Saii... wearing my short tight shirt and my shorts... I address her with my hands in my hips... let's see what you gotta say that bitch

Step into the room looking around for my challenger, I step to Marlu slowly wearing my black sexy bra matching with my short. I facing Marlu face to face my hand on the hips "You will see how I hurt you old slut"
I look at you with anger... we begin to turn with our hands on our hips... evaluating each other with our eyes... I push you with my right tit... I raise my left hand and plunge my fingers into your hair... I I am the true queen of fcf... bitch!
Aghhh your hand reach my hair I feel your claw on my head I raise my left hand yank your hair back while our tits pressing each other “You will see I’m the real queen old bitch” I swing my right fist to your cheek while my left still yank your hair back
fucking bitch! your fist achieves its goal but only halfway, since I was able to raise my free arm to deflect your blow on my cheek... now with my free hand I try to grab your face digging my nails into your cheeks without letting go of your hair with the other hand ... our tits shoving fight

My face got a red scar on my cheek feeling burn I yell back to you "HOW DARE YOU CLAWING MY FACE OLD BITCH!!" I shoving my tits to you then rising my right knee slam to your open leg hard as I can

This time your knee achieves its goal, it hits my between the legs and that makes me release my claws from your cheeks... without letting go of your hair, I pull down hard, we both bend without falling to the ground... Our tits hang uncontrollably and I try to hit your ribs below your tits several times with my left fist... Who are you calling an old bitch? DIRTY BITCH!!!!!
Ughhhhh!! My ribs got slam by your fist while we falling down to the ground I trying to roll to sitting on your belly and fire my right and left fist to your tits “You are fucking old bitch!!!”
I try to protect my breasts from your fists... trying to stop them with my arms and my nails attacking your wrists... I raise my knees trying to turn... now I'm on top of you and I focus my attacks on your tits trying to bite one of them
I scream out as you biting my tits and rolling to the top I stagger under you trying to escape by kicking you out I pulling you hair close to me the use my fore head headbutt to your nose

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2023, 08:02:15 AM »
your blow to my nose causes me to fall sideways on the ground somewhat dazed... I try to react quickly... but when I do, you're on top of me pulling my hair... with my knees I try to swing to get you off me from me at the same time that I work with my two hands your tits... DAMN BITCH!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Saii

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2023, 04:16:17 AM »
your blow to my nose causes me to fall sideways on the ground somewhat dazed... I try to react quickly... but when I do, you're on top of me pulling my hair... with my knees I try to swing to get you off me from me at the same time that I work with my two hands your tits... DAMN BITCH!
I groan out as you hurt my tits “fucking old slut you gonna lose” with my advantage position I slam my fist to your tits while my but trying to pin you down

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2023, 07:37:51 AM »
I groan out as you hurt my tits “fucking old slut you gonna lose” with my advantage position I slam my fist to your tits while my but trying to pin you down
With one last effort I raise my stomach trying to destabilize your position, once, twice, three times at the same time that I punish your tits... I achieve my goal and now I'm the one on top of you and I start punching your ribs from below of your breasts sitting on your belly... damn bitch! this is not over...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2023, 12:28:08 AM »
Anna

You have got this

Carli ????

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2023, 12:31:46 AM »
Another multiple fight poll by the amazing Lexi, good luck to all you amazing women in this poll

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2023, 06:25:57 AM »
That was meant for me Texas Belle you fucking bitch Don’t deny it you fucking whore!!!

If we ever fight I will mess you up so bad you will delete your posts, you may even run from fcf you will be so embarrassed.

I expect you will pee your pants you will be so scared once I start destroying you and shutting up your big fat mouth.

Let’s not be subtle bitch I want nothing more than to knock your head off.

But Anna great job, your incredible.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2023, 02:59:04 PM »
ladies kudos to everyone this round,,,

just a few more hours remain

who will  be the final four to advance?
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2023, 05:57:21 AM »
this round is now complete,congratulations to all the ladies in this round

the final round,will begin wednesday.
the prez tramp

Offline JodiLuvs2Fight

• Who wants a cyber fight
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2023, 12:07:32 AM »
After I read this I almost choked from laughter.  Tramp has nothing better to do. She runs polls cuz she cant fight. I mean serioulsy?

Lexi do you ever take a break. You are always sacrificing your time to make the freecatfight forum fun for the members.  The owners should dedicate a special section name after you Lexi fum palace
Jodi does luv a good fight, care to tangle with me?