News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

my decision is made (sequel to 'Does she love me?')

• 3 Replies

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
my decision is made (sequel to 'Does she love me?')
« on: January 14, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »
My decision is made.

If you have read my last story, (Does she love me?),you will know that I have a dilemma. The very hot Rock Chick who has  turned my life upside down has given me an ultimatum. Let her beat me in this fight and she will be mine, or beat her and go off with the model we are protecting.

So here I am in a grapevine pin with a decision to make. Let her take the pin and she will compensate me later. We all know what that means, and it’s certainly worth losing for.

So the decision is made, I stay still and take the three count.

Before she releases me Gemma leans forward and whispers in my ear “I knew you’d choose me Duke”, and with a huge grin rolls away and walks from the gym.

‘X’ looks at me, a withering look that says ‘what a wimp’. I just shrug and she walks off, followed by the faithful Simon.

I sit and ponder.

We finish the assignment the next day and Gemma takes me home. It was a strained journey, all the chat coming from her. I think I responded in the right places, but my mind was elsewhere.

I had been working for ‘The Firm’ for a number of years. A short while ago I was injured and had an operation on my back. It meant that most of my work was now training others and carrying out low level protection. During the fight last night the pain returned, as it did sometimes, but each time it was more painful.

I really was getting too old for this.

Gemma dropped me home and I agreed to go to her house later that evening, it was to be a promise that never happened.

As soon as she had left me I got out my car and drove to the office. There I completed all of my outstanding reports, cleared my desk and wrote a letter to my boss, Gemma’s father.

He knew about my injury, hardly anyone else did. He also knew that my days working for ‘The Firm’ were numbered so the letter would come as no surprise. It was a letter tendering my immediate resignation.

So, armed with my box of personal possessions I left the office, it was late and no one was around, just as well, I don’t do goodbyes.

I drove home packed my belongings, which didn’t amount to much, into my car. Just my clothes, a few keepsakes and photo albums, not a lot for around half a century of life.

My destination was the Suffolk countryside where I found a hotel and rented a room.

Not much happened the next couple of days. I arranged for a company to rent my house out to provide a small income, and with the bit of money I managed to save bought myself a small cottage, very isolated.

All contact with my previous life was ended overnight. It had to be this way, and yes, I am a total bastard. It hurt to think of Gemma, leaving her like that, but she had done a lot of the early running in our relationship. It was for her own good. I think.

Shit, I had two failed marriages, I was over twenty years older than her and she needed more than I could give her. Okay and I’m a first class bastard with the ladies. She is definitely better off without me.

So here I am building a new life in the middle of nowhere. I’ve decorated the tiny cottage, bought some essential furniture and converted the adjoining barn into a very high class gym to try and keep fit and strengthen the back.

I have been very careful to have no contact with my old life, except to call my kids from various public phones.

For some reason I have become a bit of a creature of habit, on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday I walk 2 miles to the local pub for my evening meal, have one drink and the walk 2 miles home. As my house is down a very dark lane I leave a light on outside so I can see when I come home.

So, tonight being Monday, I have just had a meal of poached salmon and salad with a glass of beer, and I am walking home. The stars are bright, it’s a lovely evening, peaceful, tranquil and I love it.

But something is wrong. There is too much light coming from the cottage as I approach. The outside light is on, there are no cars around, but there are lights shining from the windows high up in the gym walls.

I stop, this is wrong, I know I never left them on.

Crouching low I creep softly to the cottage wall and start to circle the building, looking carefully for any signs of life, my senses heightened. The doors and windows are all ok, no sounds from  inside. I stand still, listening, nothing. Perhaps I’m going mad, I must have left the lights on.

Taking out my keys I let myself in thinking of the book I need to finish tonight. Flicking on the lights I walk through to the gym and open the door.

‘What the fuck’ I start to say but get no further as my world goes black.

I can see light, my head hurts, my arms won’t move and I’m cold. Then a violent blow to my abs brings me back to the real world, It takes me a few seconds to realise my arms are tied behind my back and I am only wearing my boxers. Laying on my back on the matted area of my gym, I sense someone standing at my head. A bright light is shining in my eyes and I can’t focus.

A hand grasps my hair and sits me up and I realise my ribs have been taking a pounding but before I can speak I find legs coming around me into a scissors, crushing the aforementioned ribs. I can also feel breath on my neck and hear a voice whisper in my ear.

“You fucking selfish bastard Duke, how could you piss off like that”

My heart sank as the realisation dawned on me, Gemma had found me.

It seemed to take for ever to get my voice “I…I” I stammered, before my words were cut off as she squeezed those legs tighter and started punching the side of my head to punctuate her words “DUKE (PUNCH)..YOU..(PUNCH)..ARE (PUNCH)..THE ..(PUNCH)..BIGGEST (PUNCH)..FUCKING (PUNCH)..ASSHOLE..(PUNCH)”
Dazed, I was pleased when the punches stopped and she released the  scissors.

It was short lived, as she stood and started to stomp down onto my hurting ribs “YOU.. (STOMP)..FUCKING..(STOMP)..MALE..(STOMP)..CHAUVANISTIC..(STOMP).. cxnt..(STOMP)..HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT” she yelled.

“Gemma, please” I tried to plead through the pain .

A back elbow landed across my throat before she sat me up and put me in a sleeper hold. With the pounding I had taken it took but a few seconds to put me out cold.

When the bright lights reappeared my head was pounding, my ribs were sore and my arms numb. I had no idea how long I had been here but the  burning pain in my shoulders told me it was a long time.

A sharp kick to my ribs send pain spiralling through my body and cleared my head enough to see Gemma standing over me “No one treats me like this you fucking bastard” she hissed before going on “and gets away with it”.

When I first saw her here in my gym she was wearing a black top and jogging bottoms with black trainers. Now her feet were bare and she wore tight red shorts and a white sports top. She looked really good, her legs and abs  toned to perfection. Her right fist was continually punching her open left hand.

I was nervous, I knew she could be very violent, and lets face it, I was in no position to fight back. “Gemma I’m sorry” I started.

“Shut the fuck up Duke” she yelled “I don’t want to hear your sorry excuses, just prepare to take your punishment like the poor excuse for a fucking man that you are”
“Gemma please….lets talk” I suggested weakly.

Her reply was to stomp my abs so hard I was nearly sick, I doubled forwards gasping for air and she spun around and kicked me full in the face. I tasted the blood almost immediately as my lip split open and my left cheek hurt like hell. My right eye started to swell and blackness  swept over me again.

As I regained consciousness  this time I kept my eyes closed and kept still, despite the pain that was engulfing me. I needed to think. I was in trouble and I needed to do something fast.

Assessing the situation I decided my hands were held firm in handcuffs behind my back, my abs hurt, my ribs felt like there could be a fracture, I could taste blood in my mouth and I thought the swelling to my eye would obscure most of the vision when I opened it.

All in all a pretty sorry state. ‘Might even have trouble pulling a decent bird’ I thought. Shit Duke concentrate.

I opened my good eye just enough to see Gemma pacing around the gym like a caged animal. I groaned a little, she stopped pacing and strode towards me. When she was close enough I shot out my leg and swept her feet from under her. She went down hard on her back with a crunch and I heard the air shoot from her lungs.

Taking the opportunity I rolled quickly and unceremoniously on top of her small frame and used my massive weight advantage to hold her there. I ignored the pain coursing through my body, leant forward and sent a head butt onto her forehead which stunned her enough for me to get up and escape from the gym.

Now I had a slice of luck. The gym was an old barn and the door leading to the cottage kitchen had a large old fashioned bolt on the kitchen side. I rushed through the door, slammed it shut with my foot and pushed the bolt into place with my shoulder. I was just in time as I heard Gemma barge hard at the door.

Shit this was far from over, but at least I had time to think of my next move.

Gemma pounded the door relentlessly, and I made continuous  requests for her to calm down and talk. Eventually she was quiet and agreed to chat if I opened the door. So I took a deep breath and swung open the door.

She stood in the middle of the gym naked.

I took two steps forward and stopped, she came towards me, her perfect body, toned, pert and ready for action. Jumping into my arms she wrapped herself around me, kissing my neck, shoulders, face and mouth. Her appetite getting more ferocious as she gradually pulled me gently to the floor.

We made love in the most incredible way. Twice. I was shattered.

Then she leaned into me and whispered “I just wanted you to know what you will be missing”

Before her words sunk in she flipped into a handstand then crashed down again, her knee connecting with my crotch. The pain was totally consuming, she smiled then rammed her head into my face. I heard my nose crack and soon after tasted blood.

In my poor state I could not respond, and she looked fresh as the dew.

Her punches and kicks rekindled the pain in my abs and pecs and I was struggling to stay conscious.

When she was done she sat on my chest “We could have been so good Duke, but you just couldn’t resist following your cock, you are such a fucking selfish bastard” she yelled then gathered her clothes and left.

She had a point but can I really help it if all these good looking women chase me?
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
Re: my decision is made (sequel to 'Does she love me?')
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 08:14:24 PM »
This is the last story in a long series of tales about me 'The Firm' and Gemma. I hope you have enjoyed reading them as much as I have enjoyed writing them.
I would like to thank all of those kind people who have left post regarding the stories, and all of the people that appeared in them.
A lot of the basis of the stories are based on truth.
Finally I would really like to thank Gemma for being such a great sport and giving me licence to 'play' with her, you truly are one in a million and I'm proud to have you as a cyber friend  ;)
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 12:50:54 AM »
:o The end?! Oh my!!! and I left you like that? wait a minute... YOU LEFT ME!!! YOU PIG!!!

I have to say Duke... I loved this series, you kept it twisting and turning every step of the way, even to the very end! it was brave to leave it with no happy endings or wlking into the sunset moments and yes, I am sad to see the tale conclude, after all I still know nothing about this 'firm'!!!

But I should thank you for including me in this wonderful tale of violence and lust! it was so fitting for this forum and an incredable honour for myself to even be a part of it! Yes Duke... you are a Bastard... but you'll always be the Bastard who got away ;)

cyber love you babes x

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 01:01:58 AM »
I'd also like to say that in the short time you've been here you've posted 25 stories!!! that's awesome! you've become a big part of this site and contributed wonderfully, be it tales of a wrestley nature or your smart arse banter in the chatroom lol, you've become a big part of the landscape and I'm glad of that ;D

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.