News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Chance Encounter...part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
A Chance Encounter...part 2
« on: March 21, 2011, 09:50:27 AM »
A Chance Encounter …Part 2.

……..So it was that about forty five minutes later we sat in a curry house in the high street where we ordered food and a good bottle of red wine and she ordered me to talk.

I told the whole story , throughout which I was transfixed by her beautiful face and sometimes mocking facial expressions and I think I was going red as the stupidity of what I had done was becoming apparent.

By the time I had finished I felt sure she would get up and walk out, she didn’t. I sat quiet, and just a bit embarrassed as her eyes looked at me, studying every part of my face.

After what seemed an age she spoke “You’re not bad looking for your age, look pretty fit too”
I grabbed my wine and took a sip unsure of what to say or do, I did not need to worry, she hadn’t finished.
“Now you made a fool of yourself, you really should find out who you’re coming up against, I mean letting a little thing like me get the better of a big guy like you”
“Well you seem to know how to fight” I stammered.
“I’m 29 years old, I’ve been fighting since I was 12” she replied, before continuing “ I am an expert in four martial arts, I box, kick box and wrestle pro style and no holds barred, I also fight for money especially mixed martial arts”

Then she treated me to that smile and I’m sure my heart missed more than a beat.

“But” I started before she broke in
“How does someone my size end up so vicious?”

“Well yeah”
I’m a rebel, my parents could never control me and fighting was my salvation I guess” she mused
Our food had arrived and we started to eat, a few pleasantries were exchanged then she put down her cutlery and looked straight at me.
“Do you want to fuck me?” she whispered with a gleam in her eye.

I choked and grabbed for the water and seemed to be trying to speak but no words came. “I..I.. I’m sorry?” I finally stammered.

“You’re not sorry Duke, you’re shocked” she laughed, “That’s what I’m like, spontaneous, direct and horny as hell” She shrieked happily.

“You can fuck me Duke but there’s a catch, you have to fight me first”

I sat staring at her, damn she was hot, but why me, she could have any man she wanted.
“I know what you’re thinking Duke, but I like you, I prefer older men and you’re cute, and big and you look fairly strong so you might be able to hold out against me for a while”

Fit, fun, sexy, confident, she was everything a man could want.

We finished dinner and I paid then we started to walk the couple of miles back to her place. On the way we got to know each other a bit more.

Her family were wealthy and despite her rebellious past she was still the apple of daddies eye. This was born out as soon as we reached her house. It was huge, she lived alone. We entered a hallway and I could see the kitchen ahead. Pointing to a door on the left she ordered “You can change in there you should find something to fit”

I went in and it was a small room with cupboards down one side, a window looking over the front of the property, and a toilet and shower through a door at the back of the room. Looking through the cupboards it was obvious this was not the first time she had brought someone back to fight with. An array of male and female costumes were on hand.

Choosing a pair of black square cut tight shorts, I changed as ordered.
I ventured back into the hall as she came out of the door opposite, I immediately wish I had chosen something more loose fitting.

One look at her perfect body in a red string bikini and my cock stood to attention, she saw it, smiled and shrugged “I normally have that effect”

We went into another room, the gym. Lots of equipment and a large matted area, “We’re gonna wrestle” she stated “I’ll try not to hurt you too much “ she teased.

I smiled, weakly. How should I play this I wondered.

We both spent a few minutes warming up, I am sure her routine was designed to drive me wild, and I admit it succeeded.

Having just replaced my bottle of water (she had thought of everything it seemed) on the floor. I was turning when a lightening fast leg swung a lethal foot into my ribs. Stumbling sideways in great pain I dropped onto one knee clutching the injured area, but before I could gather my thoughts her legs were around my neck in a wicked head scissors. Using her momentum she took me over sideways and I saw her ankles lock and felt those vice like thighs begin to crush my head. However, for a big guy I was quite mobile and I had done a bit of wrestling. After the initial shock of her fast attack my mind raced ahead and as she locked the hold, I managed to twist enough to be on my knees, her legs around my head and me looking along her toned body towards her face.

Her face registered a brief flicker of surprise at my move, which turned to concern as I pushed forward using my weight and size advantage to bend her in half, simultaneously grabbing her wrists and pinning them to the mat above her head.

Feeling quite pleased that I had thwarted her plans I relaxed a little.

Big mistake.

In an instant she released her scissors and brought a heel down hard on the top of my head with enough force to allow stars to explode inside my brain. I released her arms and grabbed at her waist.

My thoughts were that attack is my best defence despite the pain she had inflicted, and I pulled her into a bear hug and stood up. I was tall enough and strong enough to have her off the ground but she was quick and clawed my eyes deep and hard.

Damn I thought this bitch is ruthless.

I twisted fast holding onto the bear hug and slammed her to the mat in a belly to belly suplex. I heard the rush of air crushed from her body as my slightly out of shape 250lb body crushed her to the floor.

Before she could recover I had pulled her up, hoisted her onto my shoulders and put her in a rack around my neck. Almost immediately she was groaning in pain. I pulled at her throat and legs bending her harshly and hearing popping noises from her back.

It seemed to take ages before she submitted through gritted teeth, and I lowered her to the floor.

She glared at me and I said to her “You should be careful who you fight young lady”

She stared at me for sometime before replying “You fucking bastard, you never said you could fight”
“You never asked” I retorted
“So how come I got the better of you at the warehouse?” she growled.
I thought for a moment “I guess I was a bit slow, and I really don’t like fighting girls that’s why I tried to walk away, and I am a pro wrestler, at least I was, I’m retired now and not as quick or fit as I used to be, not as sharp I guess”

I stood and put my hand out to pull her up “I’m sorry, hope I didn’t hurt you”
She took my offered hand and let me pull her up, and as quick as a flash sent another of those wicked kicks into my ribs. The immediate intense pain was debilitating and I dropped to my knees, looking up at her just in time to see her forearm about to strike the side of my head.

Fuck this is one tough girl I thought as the forearms continued to pummel the side of my head until a darkness came over me………….

To be continued…..

Please feel free to leave some feedback
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
Re: A Chance Encounter...part 2
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 08:49:50 AM »
thanks pete  ;D
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it