News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The car Race – A small Mixed wrestling

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
The car Race – A small Mixed wrestling
« on: June 21, 2011, 11:10:08 PM »
The car Race – A small mixed wrestling story

This is a recent story while I was on the way to my office….one gal used to chase me…She got the quiet Bigger White car…with much more cc over my car…so she cud obviously drive more faster than me…on the first occasion I was dominating her with lots of humiliations to her in a lil crowded lane…& becoming lil overconfident & in a teasing mood…I loosed lil alertness… & all of a sudden overtaking me from left she defeated me much to my humiliation…I just rubbed my hands…& on the bussy road there was no chance to overtake her again…& she never gave me a chance either…much to my humiliation…but don’t know exactly how next time I defeated her….so the honors were shared equally….I forgot that…but probably she kept it in her mind.
One day when I was just about 200 mtrs from my house the same car just dashed past me from left…I quickly noticed it’s the same gal…I was not knowing she is residing so near to me…I realized she increased her speed suddenly when she realized me approaching towards her when she was about to take turn from equally wide lane in my front & join me on the main stream…Suddenly she increased her speed on the turn …& overtaking me very closely from left…She drove very fast…I knew I cud not match her in speed on the empty road…as obviously her car is bigger…with much more cc…& can get a very good speed quickly compared to mine…I went slow....went with my normal speed enjoying my drive…After proceeding about 1000 mtrs I thought she would turn from the way from where she cud come across more hurdles as the lane was narrow with some more hurdles...but she might have already known the problem there in past…She dint take turn from that root…& went straight…as I realized she is very much in the race & doesn’t want to loose the race anyhow today…
I came quiet near on the broad turn behind her…she ran fast…but I came neck to neck to behind her after some time…don’t know whether she deliberately wanted to slow down & to fight the race in equal conditions…realizing my car cant make it in speed on empty road with hers…but there was no chance to overtake her…I kept myself quiet neck to neck behind her…I went another 800 mtrs ahead like that…& as soon as I got a scope I overtook her from left…as in front of her there was another car…I realized it…& captivated the chance, but also with lil fear what wud happen next…as the race is on now…but at the same time after about 500 mtrs the road wud b quiet bussy ahead…only the speed will not matter there…but in the next 500 mtrs road is quiet empty & broad…where I sud not give her chance…next I can play her…if she overtakes me here…next there’s no chance… I drove quiet fast…trying to lead…& not allowing her to take over on the empty road…next in crowd I can manage her…I cud realize her feelings…I think she was not that expert to overtake the other cars from left like me…but anyhow soon she came right on my back…but till end I dint gave her side though she gave me a horn once…indicating she can go ahead of me with her speed…I dint give her the side…though I felt a bit embarrassed at that moment as a person. I won this race one month back…After that I dint meet her …
but as I again became a bit late today…I saw she’s approaching me from back…I was not in a mood to do a race…also thought I wud enjoy driving slow…& let her go…as I was already a winner…(I had forgotten she had defeated me in the first race when I was not very alert & was overconfident…& she won by taking the advantage of that) …& I thought I should keep my winning record…also I knew it wud b not easy to compete her here on the empty road now…I drove slow…but the thing started happening the same way as last...i got tempted & also liking to get into a race with her again…& getting the same chance I again overtook her the same way I did last…I saw her struggling…but also I knew her pick up is good…she will cover up…which she did…I tried to overtake another car from left …but the space was less with smaller vehicles on my left making a sandwich position for me…but my intension was also not to allow her go ahead from my right the place which I vacated….as then m finished….& she getting a chance from right….speeds up badly like hell trying to get past me from right…as if it’s the only chance to humiliate me by defeating…but I took right quickly on time…& blocked her in fractions time…It was a narrow save for me…She tried a lot but cud not overtake me…as I went far ahead over-taking many other cars from left…she tried her best…I saw her behind 3-4 cars…but soon she chased me & came right back..i thought lets enjoy the fight with her for some more…& I dint took the first turn from where I generally take…the road was lil empty onwards…but I was confident I wud not give her side…She chased but again got defeated as I took the second turn & moved my way to my office..& saw her go straight with lots of humiliations in her face again…which I saw from the mirror & also by turning my neck back in 90 deg…I was satisfied…don’t know how the day went for her…but I was happy.
One day as she was also residing in the same locality I got realy surprised to see myself standing in front of her door step in front of my car…she was in midy…She called me inside…from her big compound. 
I went in & followed her upto her bed-room & then the wrestling began.
She used to grip my legs very powerfully in between her legs. She got real good legs…Realy I always tried to release my legs from her legs…but they were realy good.
The wrestling went for about an hour…she was realy gud with her legs lock on my legs trough out…as if she dint know another trick…& as if only as this move was enough for her…& as she was with same weight…I cud not defeat her till end…fortunately I also survived…against her mighty legs anyhow…or I was thinking I will b defeated with the kind of power they possessed.
We fought for about an hour…finaly we got separated..realising the result wud not come out…we both intelligently called off the fight!.

There after again I saw her today…She ran past me realy fast…i thought at some point I will see her…but she realy went fast….& I cud never see her again till I turned my lane towards my office…

But cud she run so fast? M still surprised!

(The race part was real..the wrestling part cud b seen)

“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: The car Race – A small Mixed wrestling
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 05:13:46 PM »
But my humble request nobody should try this…even I sud stop it…as we r loved by our family some one other is also loved by somebody…we should not hurt anybody with all this…someone may get hurt. (in accident).

(Just a minor correction)

Thanks!
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”