News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

2 Women in a Ring with Boxing Gloves + Nothing Else

• 2 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
2 Women in a Ring with Boxing Gloves + Nothing Else
« on: July 16, 2023, 08:53:19 PM »
July 15, 2023
It isn't often when I can get an opponent who likes a Good & Dirty fight as much as I do.  And wanting a Naked Boxing Match until KO or Surrender is very rare.  There are also not a lot of mature women that have the strength, fortitude, and guile to beat a younger experienced woman, like me.  Now add; "Loser Eats Winners Pussy!" and there are precious few that would take the challenge. 

On July 15th of this year, CrazyFoBoxin not only wanted to box me naked, she was sure that she would beat me and force me to my knees to collect the after-fight stakes! 

LOSER EATS WINNERS PUSSY-NAKED BOXING MATCH: 
ENJOY!!! 

July 15, 2023 @ 3:33 AM
Simone: We meet at an underground gym and both of us strip down to only a pair of boxing gloves.  I get to the ring first and I hop over the top rope and begin to shadow box.  You come to the ring, and enter through the ropes.  I turn towards you and bark;  "I AM GOING TO POUND YOUR PUSSY UNTIL YOU KNEEL BEFORE ME!  AND THEN I'LL MAKE YOU EAT MY SWEATY PUSSY!"  . . . C'MON OLD BITCH!"  I then advance towards you holding my guard up. 

(CrazyfoBoxin): As I see you hop over the top rope I think oh great she’s gonna show off now.  I slip thru the ropes and go to my corner.  There I start shadow boxing; bobbing and weaving, getting all loosened up as I know Simone is young and able to move quickly. I look at her and I pray I can get in some good punches

Simone: I slowly size you up, throwing a few right jabs, measuring you for my real opening.  Then, in a flash, I throw a low underhanded right, aiming for your pussy!  Then comes my left hook, which I aim for your right side boob! 

(CrazyfoBoxin): As I block your jabs, I keep am eye on you, and I see you move  quickly. I twist my body and bend your punch aimed at my pussy so it hits the side of my thigh as I twist to block.  But your left hook   catches my right boob flush on the side knocking it into my left. “owww!” I  cry out but stay focused  on you and then quickly counter with a fast  right left to your jaw as your guard was low and I catch you out of position.  You stumble back, and I follow, peppering your face with wicked jabs, catching you in the nose!  I then  score a heavy left right into your sexy belly.

Simone: As we start our match I am distracted by your body and the vision of you wearing only gloves.  (VERY distracting)  With both my hands spread wide from your defense, you get inside on me and start throwing jabs.  You land a left/right combo both to my face that stun me.  It backs me up a couple of  steps.  You then follow with another left right combo aimed at my flat tummy.  I block the first punch, but the second lower blow hits me.  Your punches are crisp and acurate, and nullify my speed advantage.  As you bend forward a bit burying your punch into my belly I throw a roundhouse left at your face!

(CrazyfoBoxin): As you tag me in the face from your roundhouse punch my head snaps to the side as I stumble a bit but quickly catch myself .  I shake my head as I get my guard up to try and protect myself from your wicked punches!  I then back away out of range to clear my head. 

Simone: I am reluctant to approach you again, so I stand and rest near the middle of the ring as we both recover.  Having a slight reach advantage I now come at you with my right fully extended in front of your face to hopefully partially block your view long enough to throw a left handed hay-maker between your breasts! 

(CrazyfoBoxin): As my vision is obscured from your glove, I reach out to knock it out of the way and I land an overhand right to your face.

Simone: Your right handed counter punch stuns me!  I am a bit shocked by the power of your punches so far, and this one makes me step backwards, reeling.  I am now getting close to the ropes, so I throw a right and left jab to your right tit and pussy! 

(CrazyfoBoxin): As you counter with a couple of well placed jabs to my right tit “owwwwww”!  Then into my pussy “ugh”!  I double over slightly! Then I quickly try to get my gloves up to protect my head and face as best I can. 

Simone: I decide to come straight at you and I now start targeting your cxnt with every other punch.  I abandon all defense and try to really pound your pussy! 

(CrazyfoBoxin): “OOOf! OOOf!!  You land a couple of hard shots to my pussy!  I try to counter, throwing a wild right; then comes a left uppercut  into your pooch just barely above your pussy, landing HARD! 

Simone: I smile broadly as I start taking it to you.  A couple good solid pussy punches hit their mark, and I get really bold and lean forward into an extra hard pussy punch!  You manage a very effective uppercut that hits my lady parts full force!  "UUUUUUNNNNNGH!"  I groan as your leather hits me where it really hurts.  I bend at the waist with my hands on my knees as I glance upwards to see how much time I have to recover!   

(CrazyfoBoxin): I hurt you!  Knowing I need to move quickly I come in and give you a left right to each side of your head then a uppercut  into your face on your nose

Simone: You reach me before I can get my guard up and your first punch knocks my arms out of the way, clearing the middle.  You then land a hard right to my face that hits me square on the lips.  A trickle of blood drips down my jaw!  I then stand straight up as you now step into an uppercut that makes me retreat!  I back peddle until I feel my big ol' booty hit the ropes.  I then act on instinct and ball up with my gloves in front of my face.  I wait for any opening, as your punches rain down on me!  “UUUUUUNNNNGH! .  .  OOOOH!” 

(CrazyfoBoxin): I follow you to the ropes and you cover up. On instinct like a good fighter should I look for opening in your defense.  As I pound lefts and right into your sides trying to weaken you with body We are now both sweating profusely.  I continue my assault  on your body trying to poke holes into your defense, landing punches to your belly, tits, face, and pussy! 

Simone: I endure some pretty powerful punches as your fists strike my side boobs and ribs!  Each punch bringing me closer to my big booty hitting the floor.  I have to try an all or nothing uppercut to your pussy, or I will be chowing down on white girl pussy!

(CrazyfoBoxin): As you give my pussy a shot I move slightly it isn't a direct hit, but enough of a hit to hurt me.  I now grab you in a clinch breathing hard as I hold you tight I moan “you bitch.” Sweat is now pouring off our bodies!  I rub my sweat covered boobs against yours.  You are now holding me up on my feet but I have you tied up.

Simone: We are both exhausted, our stiff nipples slide across each other as we struggle.  Our HARD nipples scraping against each other makes the match exceedingly erotic!  I finally manage to slip off one of my gloves and use my free hand to remove the other glove.  "O.K., OLD LADY, NOW I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU MY WHITE BITCH!"  I then slide my hands up between our bodies and I manage to clamp down on both of your nipples.  Then I start to twist them as hard as I am able.  "WHO'S YOUR DADDY, WHITE BITCH?!? . . . WHO'S YOUR DADDY!" 

(CrazyfoBoxin): “Owwww owwwww!!!” You slip your gloves off and slide your hands up between us and clamp onto my erect nipples!!  “owwww, owww!!! YOU BITCH” I  scream  as you twist, pull, and pinch my throbbing, erect niples, without mercy!! “owwwwwwww !!!” 

Simone: "I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS NOW!  I'M YOUR NEW DADDY!"  And with that taunt I lower my fabulous booty to lower my center of gravity and I then pull you counter-clockwise BY YOUR NIPPLES and attempt to throw your white ass against the ropes where I just was. 

(CrazyfoBoxin): “Owwwww owww!!!” You pull me around by my nipples “owwww!” YOU BITCH, then you throw me into the ropes.  I am AGONY now “owwwww FUCK!” 

Simone: I then release your nipples and raising my left hand backwards, up behind my ear I then proceed to Bitch Slap you throwing alternating open palmed left and right handed face slaps until your face is crimson.  Then I again grab your nipples and start kneeing your pussy as hard as I can!  "WHO"S YOUR DADDY BITCH?!?  I AM YOUR NEW DADDY, AND YOUR NEW MOMMY!  NOW SURRENDER AND EAT MY PUSSY!!!"
Simone: (YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO!)

(CrazyfoBoxin): “Owwww owwww!!” You slap my face back and forth as i shake my head  trying to clear it.  Then you grab my nipples again and pull “owwww! . . your a bitch . . owwwww!!” The pain is searing!  Then you tell me to surrender, and that your my daddy and mommy. I can’t take it anymore!  Tears roll down my cheeks as you destroy my tender nipples.

Simone: I now lift you up off the floor and reposition your back against the ropes.  I then start pounding your belly!     

(CrazyfoBoxin): “Offff owww offff offff!!!”  I lean into the ropes trying to get my guard up as you land punch after punch into my belly  “Offf, Offff, Offff!!”  Your fists go deep into my belly as I whimper! 

Simone: My arms are now moving like pistons as I alternately use left and rights, ALL to your belly!  I AM YOUR NEW MOMMY!!!

(CrazyfoBoxin): “Offf! Off awww awwww!” I throw my arms around yours and drop to my knees exhausted, and no longer able to defend myself.  I kneel as you finish me!  “YOUR MY MOMMY , YOUR MY DADDY!!!”   I MOAN INTO YOUR EAR!

Simone: As you groan your surrender to me I give you a final knee to your pussy and watch you drop to the canvas.  I raise my hand in victory and then one last time I grab your nipples and pull you up to your knees!  I then Bitch Slap you in the face and you lie flat on the mat! 
I then start FUCKING YOUR PRETTY FACE!    "EAT IT WHITE cxnt!!! 
I then grind my clit. into your nose!!!

(CrazyfoBoxin): As you knee me in my  pussy I go down onto the canvas!  You reach down and pull me up by my nipples  ONE LAST TIME!  Then you bitch slap me again.  I go down hard landing in my bare ass and back.   as I lay on the canvas spread wide open  as you stand over me.
“I am yours Baby!” I whimper.   

Simone: “YES!  And you were GREAT!”  I fuck your face for what seems like hours until I come 3 times!!!!! Then I give you a final kiss and flex my toned arms.  “I can’t wait until we have our rematch.”

(The END)   

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: 2 Women in a Ring with Boxing Gloves + Nothing Else
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2023, 06:17:37 PM »
Hey Simone, don't hesistate to reach out if you ever wanna get your sexy black ass kicked by a white girl. Same rules and stipulations as above, i'll bring you to your knees and make you beg.

One problem with that is that I only use Trillian, and you don't have a link on your profile.  I will NOT switch, and do not need another Instant Messaging Application.
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline MeganFights

Re: 2 Women in a Ring with Boxing Gloves + Nothing Else
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 04:52:45 AM »
I want Simone to eat my pussy after i best her