News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Two Sub Wrestling’s in Out skirts -

• 3 Replies

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
Two Sub Wrestling’s in Out skirts -
« on: October 11, 2023, 07:54:22 PM »

Sub Wrestling 1

14:40 Mona - Indian fighter: I m Mona on the baren field....far outskirts from city.....big field ....no one there...only she & me.....Only big Sky over our heads.....bare feets....both in Stings ...me in blue....She in Yellow....both same sized 5'6" around 64 kg my weight.....Small pony till my upper back only.....at the centre.....waiting for Ameena to join in front of me.....YT

14:42 AMEENA: I see mona i wal to her to face her in the center. wearing my yellow, it shows my body and i can see mona body.i look at mona with stern eyes as i face her. sun down on us....yt

14:45 Mona - Indian fighter: Nice whether...Sun is not that scorchy....thin clouds keeping the things cool.....Ameena came in front of we both are at a distance of a two hands within us....I gave Ameena my right hands to offer her for a gentle touch before we Start.....It would be a Submission wrestling between two us
14:45 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

14:47 AMEENA: the weather nice ans we are in open doors, secluded area just me and you face to face, i see your hand and i shake your hand firmly to show my strength and determination to you...then i get my hands up and ready to wrestle you to the end
14:47 AMEENA: yt

14:50 Mona - Indian fighter: I had advanced you my right hand lightly for a gentle touch or so...but you show me a very firm grip...which i could feel....I step back to my position.....take my position.....hands up.....Eyes up at around your shoulders...also keeping watch on your both feets.....Hands up....circle first a step on my side....looking for an opening first...Eyes careful. YT

14:52 AMEENA: my eyes with yours and your face....circle you to the side and keeping you facing me. my heart beating quickly. i'm nervous and excited. i step closer and slap your hands away. and then trying to give u a quickly push on the shoulders.
14:52 AMEENA: yt

14:54 Mona - Indian fighter: I raise on my both feets ....& slide my hands to grip your shoulders tightly on top...keeping my feets back.....trying to establish a tight grip if possible....feets digging the ground hard ...as i look for a good grip & control first ...if i can….& I push your shoulders back…as the wrestling Started. YT

14:57 AMEENA: looking at mona i see her breasts rippling as mine when i push her. then i feel your hands on my shoulder. i digmy feet on the ground too and hold your shoulders as we start wrestling. trying to shake you pushing and pulling. my eyes glaring with your eyes
14:57 AMEENA: yt

15:03 Mona - Indian fighter: Feel our hands on each others shoulders....both digging our feets hard on the ground.....You are trying to push me back ....I went back by two steps....let you come towards me....then turn swifty on my right......& try to head lock you from sides on my right ....trying to swiftly move my right hand behind your head ...so that to establish a good grip & pull you sideways down towards the ground on my right side......with trying to slide my right leg forward in between your legs ....if i manage to lock & pull you down ...YT (You can avoid my locking attempt too...)
15:04 Mona - Indian fighter: (Pull you down= push you down) *

15:07 AMEENA: push you back a little....but it is smart trick. i feel my head head getting pulled to your side. your right arm around my head...i quickly i get my left arm behind your back. my right hand trying to join my left...happens quickly i keep moving my left leg forward i want it to be infront of your right..
15:07 AMEENA: yt

15:15 Mona - Indian fighter: I try to establish a good grip on your neck from sideways on my right...get a firm grip...& trying to push you down with all strength of my arms....You to try to lock by body in between your both hands ....as we locked in statement...but as I was having the first grip....I squeeze you more down wards....but you did a smart work ...you go a bit sideways to beat my length of stretched legs ...& beat my right leg distance...& quickly put your leg in front of my legs smartly....first drawing your head down .....now i try to pull your head up.......& try to pull you backwards now towards my right so that i may try to roll you back over my right leg which was behind you.....I m trying to pull you behind on my right now. YT
15:17 Mona - Indian fighter: ( I m now trying to pull you back & trying to roll you over my right leg behind you if i can )

15:20 AMEENA: you squeeze and hold my head in tight headlock. in hard struggle in stalemate....you pull me down and i have my arms around in bodyllock....you pull me down but when you see my leg infront you surprise me pulling me up...i keep my hold around you and i rise up then i feel your leg...i know you are trying to take me back...i push with my left hip into you, trying to prevent you from pulling me of balance backwards if i can
15:20 AMEENA: yt

15:26 Mona - Indian fighter: You push your left hip into me...to avoid my bid to pull you back....I gauged that it would be difficult for me to take you back....you had almost blocked me......I slide my right hand from behind your butts & try to slide my left hand from front in between your legs & try to trip to grip you hard by your butts from both sides which was so close at me.....& if i manage i will try to uplift your feets off the ground & will try to carry you few steps forward uplifting your body a bit in my both strong arms....Ehhhh.....YT
15:27 Mona - Indian fighter: (This should also loosen your side grip around my body a bit)

15:29 AMEENA: your hands comes from behind feeling it on my butt. your left is from the front i feel it on my crotch you join hands toghter and lift me. i try to hold on you. my left foot comes off the ground. my right touches some times as i try balance myself...i hate this as you show off your strength by lifting me up mugggggh.....
15:29 AMEENA: yt

15:33 Mona - Indian fighter: With my full strength I carry you a bit forward with my very strong arms....showing off my strength...your both foots off the ground.....I waist no time.....Try to throw you down on the hard ground with no mercy....as your both feets were up in air it was possible for me...as i try to throw you down with my full weight specially upper weight on you...You should land with a big bang on the hard soil & I would like to place my both legs on both sides of yours as your ass is gripped hard between by hands...lets seee now...... YT.
15:34 Mona - Indian fighter: (waste)*
15:35 Mona - Indian fighter: (we are fighting to prove our supremacy)

15:37 AMEENA: you lift me and move and now you through me hard. my hands leaves your body knowing i will land very hard. i use my hands to brace my landing putting both hands on the ground so i don't land on my face hard. feeling your hands around my rounded big ass
15:37 AMEENA: yt

15:40 Mona - Indian fighter: I landed myself on your top...my legs on both side of your legs...I leave my grip on your ass....& try to move my hands towards your neck for a tight wrapping...my breasts pressing yours...first time i looked at your Eyes in the fight now. …hunnnn.  YT

15:44 AMEENA: i look up and see you looking in my eyes for the first time. you look on my eyes because you are on top. i hate that u r on top of me. you have controlling position now. i dont want to wait until you settle...my breasts press and rub with ur. i plant my feet and buck suddenly hard and twist. my hands pushing on your face and neck.arrrrrrrrrffff.....lets see if i can get off me
15:44 AMEENA: yt

15:50 Mona - Indian fighter: You try to twist as we wrestle hard on the ground....I try establish my hold around your neck...pushing my chest weight down on you.....as you twist we wrestle hard on the ground....I try to push my left feet up & try to lock your left ankle with my right tightly to avoid the bridging & twisting act....Chin on Chin...my large breasts pressing on you...pubic to pubic ...I m trying to control you on the ground...Only Sky above our heads...Only you & me knows about our wrestling going on under the Sky
15:50 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

15:56 AMEENA:you hold me around the neck. i try to bridge byt my left ankle now is with your right. our chins pressing and looking into your eyes. i get my arms now around your neck. feeling your pussy on mine. looking up i see sky. i know it is me and u. i try to keep my right leg close to avoid your left leg. you are keeping me on the ground. my nipples getting stiff as our breasts press. i know you enjoy your position. your body feels sexy against mine. as i try to fight back
15:56 AMEENA: yt

16:02 Mona - Indian fighter: I know you are down....I hover & press my large breasts on you...now began to squeeze your neck very hard in between my hands....I feel your arms around my neck too....your right leg is inside my right...nipples getting stiffened...both feeling the heat .....you try to fight back....i try to press my belly on you....again looking at your eyes now....from so close now...not blinking any more...as if asking.. “Is it ok...what you can do ha?.....but softly....you must be feeing my pussy & pubic on yours...also my ass weight....not removing my eyes from yours....keep quite stale now...Ehhhh...on top.
16:03 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

09 July 2023 16:15 Ameena: i hold your neck between my hands too. i try to fight back and you press more on me. you look in my eyes like if u r challenging me to do some thing. our eyes and face so close. sweat is showing on my skin. i move and our pussy and pubic rub and press. i squeeze your neck hard in stalemate. but i know with u on top it means u r in control. our grunts fills the open space. body to body fighting
09 July 2023 16:15 Ameena: yt

09 July 2023 16:24 Mona - Indian fighter: Grunts feeling the air....but no one else listening except we both...only Sky & Almighty....I m pressing pubic on you....I lower my head down....& began to press you from both sides powerfully in between my strong Arm & Chests....I want to Destroy You......My eying was more to have more enjoyments.....rather than humiliating....Feel you also starting to squeeze ...trying to control your twisting body under my body & strengths....pressing & squezzzing your chest with mine to bust now....feeling the sweat of your breasts over my breast now...lips so close. "Give up bitch...." I utter for the first time in the match” YT
09 July 2023 16:26 Ameena: (typing from phone because power lost so i might take longer time)
09 July 2023 16:28 Mona - Indian fighter: (Ohhh I see np.....or we can do later also....np)

09 July 2023 16:31 Ameena: I feel u pressing on me. U use your strong arms to press on me. U stare in my eys i can see how excited u r. I hate this knowing u clearly got the upper hand and asserting your dominance. I twist but u keep control ur stweaty breasts pressing on mine. I say " no bitch!" I try push with my hips up frustrated. Yt
09 July 2023 16:35 Mona - Indian fighter: I think I m quite doing it on you now....I feel you are going restless a  bit....I began to squueze your large breast more & more hard under mine...nipple to nipple....my large butts on you....trying to bend your head towards my right for a break...my pubic pressing on yours hard....trying to totally smoothen & out muscle you in my arms now....my butts on top. You will get destroyed bitch...." I add 
YT

09 July 2023 16:39 Ameena: U press your breasts on mine more. I feel your erect nipple with mine my head bends a little. U keep pressing ur pubic one mine... U r out muscling me. It sexy position but i can't stop u. Desperate i make a squirm but slowly geting dominated more and more
09 July 2023 16:39 Ameena: Yt
09 July 2023 16:39 Ameena: ( power back now hope it stay)

09 July 2023 16:46 Mona - Indian fighter: I web my strong arm bones more around your neck....diigging the bone hard on your neck from both sides....trying to stop your breathing with my press now....I know you are almost done in my strong arms....both sweating quite well now....by arm bones like ripping inside through your neck...trying to turn your head more painfully sides on right...its should give you lots of pain.....pubic pressing yours...nose to nose hot air passing through our nostrils...I think soon you may pass out.....both gruntinggggg hard. ,,,pressing pressing & pressing hard....ehhhhhh...total sweat...YT
09 July 2023 16:46 Mona - Indian fighter: (Ok...????)

09 July 2023 16:48 Ameena: my neck tilt more...i try to move but your hold is very strong, i try to use my arms around your neck but i can't do much because you have top position and good hold. mona got me down and positioned herself well on top of me. every time i move i feel your pussy and breasts press more on mine..you keep your face close to mine, making it intimate...you are in control working me over. feeling weakened my hand move to your butt and tap on it.."i give up bitch"..i say
09 July 2023 16:48 Ameena: yt

09 July 2023 16:55 Mona - Indian fighter: After the hard tussle....its over at last.....I feel your body loosening...you tap my ass....i loosen my hold around your neck.....my pubic still on top of you....I loosen my hand.....loosen my breast press on yours....you must have felt relived by the such a weight pressing over yours...I know you must be getting pleased....but can't lift my thigh so immediately as they are also paining so hard & stiffened....I get up & sit on your ass lightly...with my knees in V on both sides of your waist......I tie hairs & pony back with my both hands...then gently raise my right hand towards you to give you a support to stand is together on the ground after the match
09 July 2023 16:55 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

09 July 2023 16:59 Ameena: i feel you relaxing your hold. but you are still on top i breath hard. you take your time, then slowly sit with your ass on me. your legs on both side of my body. i look up and watch you tie hair while you still sitting on me. i know this move....then you offer me your hand i hesitate for second. but i take as you help me get up. i feel embarrassed after you defeated me
09 July 2023 16:59 Ameena: yt

09 July 2023 17:01 Mona - Indian fighter: We both Stand up with our bare feets on grounds again.....I turn my ass towards you...& take my patch forward ...after the Match.
09 July 2023 17:01 Mona - Indian fighter: LETS END HERE AMEENA
09 July 2023 17:01 Ameena: ok
09 July 2023 17:01 Mona - Indian fighter: HUGGS
09 July 2023 17:01 Ameena: take patch?
09 July 2023 17:01 Mona - Indian fighter: Need some rest now
09 July 2023 17:01 Ameena: ok

Sub Wrestling -  2

08 October 2023 02:58 Mona - Indian fighter:
08 October 2023 02:59 Mona - Indian fighter:
15 July 2023 23:21 Mona - Indian fighter: You wear the same dress....me also kinda same...slippers on feets
15 July 2023 23:21 Mona - Indian fighter: But you said it would be in bra's ...I said Ok
15 July 2023 23:23 Mona - Indian fighter: What a same…same bodies....really that had appealed us for the Fight
15 July 2023 23:23 Mona - Indian fighter: around 5'6" - 64-65 Kgs..Same Age
15 July 2023 23:23 Mona - Indian fighter: Now Slowly we were becoming Serious
15 July 2023 23:23 Mona - Indian fighter: I could gauge that
15 July 2023 23:23 Mona - Indian fighter: You Expressions Changed
15 July 2023 23:23 Mona - Indian fighter: I dont know what you are thinking of mine
15 July 2023 23:23 Mona - Indian fighter: Looking at Each others bodies
15 July 2023 23:23 Mona - Indian fighter: Knowing What is going to Happen here
15 July 2023 23:26 Mona - Indian fighter: No one Around....Only You & me
15 July 2023 23:26 Ameena: ok
15 July 2023 23:26 Mona - Indian fighter: Now We are Very serious
15 July 2023 23:26 Mona - Indian fighter: Many things going within our Hearts
15 July 2023 23:26 Mona - Indian fighter: Are we fighting..ohh no
15 July 2023 23:26 Mona - Indian fighter: But YES
15 July 2023 23:26 Mona - Indian fighter: YESSSSSS
15 July 2023 23:26 Mona - Indian fighter: & YESSSSSSSSS
15 July 2023 23:26 Mona - Indian fighter: OMG
15 July 2023 23:26 Mona - Indian fighter: YESSSSSS
15 July 2023 23:26 Mona - Indian fighter: I finaly take my feets out of the Slippers
15 July 2023 23:26 Mona - Indian fighter: Spread my legs a bit...hands crossed over my pubic
15 July 2023 23:28 Mona - Indian fighter: Seeing where you are also getting Raady
15 July 2023 23:28 Mona - Indian fighter: So that I Can walk at the middle at the centre now
15 July 2023 23:28 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

15 July 2023 23:30 Ameena: i look at you. i remember when i was at home you keep looking at my body and muscle. i knew you want to challenge me. now we are here i can see the serious look on your face. you want to take on me. we are alone here this make it more intense. i walk to the center confidently and look at u up and down. nervous by the challenge.
15 July 2023 23:30 Ameena: yt

15 July 2023 23:34 Mona - Indian fighter: When i see you approaching I too took my steps forward....trying to rope my hairs in a bun....showing you my biceps by that......four steps too me quiet near to you...Still not sure we could be so Lucky enough to Wrestle.....I bend my knees down....raise my both hands up on my chest.....& take the wrestling Stance in front of you
15 July 2023 23:34 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

15 July 2023 23:36 Ameena: i have strong biceps. i put my hands on my hips as i look at u. i know in india some women wrestle in kushti style. maybe u r one of them. but i do not think this is will be kushti. i think we will wrestle until one of us make the other submit. i bend my knees and face you. hands up and ready glaring at you. with my black eyes
15 July 2023 23:36 Ameena: yt

15 July 2023 23:36 Mona - Indian fighter: (Yes Submission wrestling only).
15 July 2023 23:36 Ameena: 

15 July 2023 23:39 Mona - Indian fighter: I took a circle towards my right....hands down...looking at your feets....bending further down....looking for an opening....hands up trying to gauge  the distance...as i take the steps carefully to my right.
15 July 2023 23:39 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

15 July 2023 23:41 Ameena: i circle to my right............back bending my eyes glaring at u. i want to scare u. my hands slaps urs hard and away. i move closer pushing with my right hand on your head and down. just very hard wanting to make u move and make ur head go down
15 July 2023 23:41 Ameena: yt

15 July 2023 23:47 Mona - Indian fighter: You did exactly same like a freestyle wrestler....our hands slapping each others first.....& you push your right hand on my head down....I try to jerk my head free & do the same thing with you with my right hand...try to get your neck from back & press it down if possible...take my feets now on right instead of left....left hand trying to get your right biceps & shoulder strongly from sides...keeping my legs away ...prepared if you try to go for a single leg attack...m very careful
15 July 2023 23:47 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

15 July 2023 23:52 Ameena: i push on ur head and you do the same. my big bicep bulge and flex in ur hand i know u can feel it. i put my hand on ur right bicep too holding it tight. i can see that u keep ur legs away. very smart u have skills. i plant my feet and spread them. then with sudden my move i pull your right arm and head hard to me. as i go back and i spin to my left. trying to make u fall forward or lose your balance...
15 July 2023 23:52 Ameena: yt

15 July 2023 23:58 Mona - Indian fighter: I go along with you on the ground....taking two rolls on the ground....& then grabbing your both shoulders tight in my both hands.....try to raise my butts up....& get on my knees over you..for a mount….i know your strong knees can play in between us now....but i m Ready.....nothing doing.....lets see....YT

16 July 2023 00:03 Ameena: when you grab my shoulders and try to get in a mount over me. i grab your shoulders and twist hard rolling us again before u settle on top of me. we roll and when i'm on top i spread my knees and push down. lets see
16 July 2023 00:03 Ameena: yt

16 July 2023 00:09 Mona - Indian fighter: We locked when i try to get on you with the momentum....& try to mount you on the ground raising my butts & mounting my knees hard on the grounds after the momentum....but you grab my both shoulders very hard....& show me what is your strengths ....as roll again twice on your left side.....& before we settle in a draw side by side to each others....(So fair no one on top directly without a fight...for best enjoyments...hope you will go with me).....i too grab your shoulders very tightly in my two hands....try to wrestle with your legs & try to put my legs & lock your legs first in me....lets see... YT

16 July 2023 00:11 Ameena: we roll on top of each others. trying to mount each others. you grab my shoulders as i do with yours. your leg trying to pull my leg. looking at your face and eyes. i want to push you away. my left hand grabs your windpipe squeezing it.
16 July 2023 00:11 Ameena: yt

16 July 2023 00:22 Mona - Indian fighter: I slide my legs above your waist...my right leg on top....You try to pull me away from you.....& your left hand grabs my wind pipe pushes it back ...Ohh...no....I slide my pubic a bit close at yours to get a grip over your waist from sides...& try to slide us a bit back on sides....so that my right hand can grab your left hand properly from sides....& press it down from neck if it is possible....YT

16 July 2023 00:27 Ameena: you right leg is over my hips. my left hand struggling with ur right as press it down away from your neck. still my right grabbing your shoulder. i push my pubic forward into u. trying to roll you to your back with me on top..lets see...yt
16 July 2023 00:27 Ameena: yt

16 July 2023 00:29 Mona - Indian fighter: You roll on top of me...with my both legs mounted on your waist....I hufff....try to head lock you quickly in my both hands wrapping your neck tightly from behind & pressing my thighs hard over your body from both sides....your breast pressing mine hard...you are on top but i m pressing you hard now in my gaurds. YT

16 July 2023 00:33 Ameena: i roll on top of you. i feel your legs around my wasit now. you squeeze tight with ur legs. and pull my head down....my breasts rub on yours. my nipples are erected. you are trying to squeeze me. i put my hands on your shoulders pushing hard and grunting. then i decide to be more aggressive because u squeeze me tight and put my hands on your neck. pushing hard and choking you to make you let go of me....lets see
16 July 2023 00:33 Ameena: yt

16 July 2023 00:35 Mona - Indian fighter: (My ankles locked over each others)....
16 July 2023 00:40 Mona - Indian fighter: You roll on top....my ankles locked tightly over your waist....I m squeezing you Hard....Our breasts pressed...We locked tightly with each others....no one can separate us now...both squeezing each others hard...its between strengths & Stamina now....I m squeezing you....& slowly taking my legs up over your body & trying to tilt you along with my ass a bit on my right side....pressing your neck deep down towards me....if possible i will tilt my butts a bit more & roll you over under me on the ground ..lets see...YT

16 July 2023 00:57 Ameena: i spread my knees wide as much as i can. so you can't tilt me to the side. using my muscles against yours feeing you squeezing............i push with my hands harder on your neck. trying to strangle you more. i'm sweating and breathing hard
16 July 2023 00:57 Ameena: yt
16 July 2023 00:57 Ameena: ( sorry forgot to press enter)
16 July 2023 00:57 Mona - Indian fighter: (Uppsss...np...hope you enjoying the gauging of each each others strengths & set of skills)

16 July 2023 01:02 Mona - Indian fighter: (My hands were wrapping your neck from behind & pressing them towards me....so your hands are also behind my neck  right?)
16 July 2023 01:02 Ameena: ( no from front, on your throat)
16 July 2023 01:02 Mona - Indian fighter: (Ohhh i thought we you rolled over i warpped your neck down from behind in my both hands...I will correct...np)
16 July 2023 01:08 Ameena: ( you are on your back, and squeezing me and i have my hands on your neck/throat )

16 July 2023 01:10 Mona - Indian fighter: When you rolled me down i tried to wrap my both hands behind you....but you push your head back....& press my shoulder down with your both strong hands...you are on top....& you press my neck down with both of your hands.....ohhh you are choking me now...What a strength...i could feel you all strength on me...no....my legs wrapped behind your waist....I grab your right wrists tightly with my left & your left with my right...grab them tight...so that you can also feel my grip very well....& with all strengths of my hands I try to pull them apart on my both sides....& if i manage i will try to slide my right hand from inside behind your neck tightly for a tight grip over your neck & your left hand will be outside..lets see...you are on top of me....but we are fighting equally.
16 July 2023 01:10 Mona - Indian fighter: YT
16 July 2023 01:10 Mona - Indian fighter: (Yes got it honey).
16 July 2023 01:10 Mona - Indian fighter: np

16 July 2023 01:15 Ameena: i have very strong arm. you saw my bicep muscle. i feel your hands from the opposit direction on my wrists. i press with my thumbs on your throat tighter. my pubic close to you now. i push forward with my crotch against yours directly. making my pussy now press on your pussy...i want to force you to release me if i can
16 July 2023 01:15 Ameena: yt

16 July 2023 01:21 Mona - Indian fighter: I m trying to pull your wrists out...but feel they are so strong....Really not able to beat them on strengths...but still till reduces the intensity a bit...but my hands may get tired....I try to unbuckle your thumb hard with my thumb....& try to hit my pubic on yours to unsettle you.....now suddenly i change my grip....& relase your wrists.....& grip back your throat hard with my right hand....& began to push my right hand behind hard with my right hand....trying to give you too much pain ...& ease out your grip on my throat...trying to push your head back....& at the same time trying to raise my upper back up on the grounds....bitch.....I thought to call you as inside me for the first time
16 July 2023 01:21 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

16 July 2023 01:24 Ameena: (you are choking me with your right?)
16 July 2023 01:26 Mona - Indian fighter: Yess with my right ...
16 July 2023 01:26 Mona - Indian fighter: (Left holding your right bicep from sides to control your hand)

16 July 2023 01:28 Ameena: you pubic hit mine making me move. you right hand now grabbing my throat i move my head back. my right hand eases up on your neck. my left grab your right hand now trying to pull it from my neck. i push with my left hand on your neck. as i try to raise my back up. i can see the look on your face. very hard and intense fight.
16 July 2023 01:28 Ameena: yt

16 July 2023 01:43 Mona - Indian fighter: With my push behind....your head goes back....Your right hand eases on my neck ....you try to pull my right hand down with your left...but i too show you strength of my Arm....triying to slide my legs more over you & clintch my pubic more harder with you....your right hand grabs my neck again.....I grip my left hand hard behind your neck......& try to slide my buts on my left side...& try to push your upper body towards my right with my all strengths...& try to tilt my butts bit more on left...& try to make a room detween us from sides...with pressing tour neck very hard with my right on my right sides...lets see now...YT.
16 July 2023 01:50 Ameena: your pubic is tighter on me. i try to press my thumb on ur throat more. more room between us i roll with you to my left side. your right side...we are still in same hold.yt
16 July 2023 01:50 Ameena: yt

16 July 2023 01:56 Mona - Indian fighter: You roll to my right side...we are again side by side,,,,My left leg on top of your waist...I wrap my hands behind from under your arm pits....& hold you in my laps...as we are breathing stronger ...m feeling your chest beats on me....slowly i try to tilt my keft butt up & try to roll you down with my butts on top of you...& my legs will be on your both sides,
16 July 2023 01:56 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

16 July 2023 01:58 Ameena: you hug me closer to you and i wrap my arms around your head and neck from behind. you are using your legs hhold and roll with your ass on top of me. i hug you hard as i rest for a moment. frustrated u r on top but i need hold you now and not give options
16 July 2023 01:58 Ameena: yt

16 July 2023 02:01 Ameena: ( i hope u was ok with hand choke. i used because i know us girls when we fight we choke with hands many times)
16 July 2023 02:01 Mona - Indian fighter: (All fair till now ,,,i have no regrets at all..fentastic fight full fair...no doubt)
16 July 2023 02:01 Ameena: (thnx)

16 July 2023 02:05 Mona - Indian fighter: We are in close clutch...I roll on top of you...breathing high on you...nose to nose....you hug me hard...I too squueze you so hard....we are squeezing each others so hard....We are also sweating now.....my legs on both sides....I try to raise my knees up...& lay on you like a frog position on top...pressing my crouch hard on you.....breasts mashing & pressing you down...putting my all hip weight also on you to loosen your strengths now..lets see...we are locked tight
16 July 2023 02:05 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

16 July 2023 02:07 Ameena: i hug you tight. squeeze hard turning my knuckles on your spin to hurt you. i feel squeezing. you crotch on me stomach i can feel it. breats smashing on mine. you feel heavy. u r slowlly working me tight. i try to buck hard with my hips trying to dislodge of me
16 July 2023 02:07 Ameena: yt

16 July 2023 02:09 Ameena: ( yes i understand. i wrestled irl and i know what u mean. both in club or home. i have seen fights and i fought myself i know how it is)

16 July 2023 02:14 Mona - Indian fighter: Both holding each others very tight....you try to buck my hips...but my hips are strong too...& in a frog like position ...presses your down...now you in my total grip....pressing my breast hard on yours I should suffocate you now....pressing you hard...now will not give you an inch....web myself strong around you like iron...as we lay still there
16 July 2023 02:14 Mona - Indian fighter: What a tight lock
16 July 2023 02:14 Mona - Indian fighter: YT

Almost End here - The Next Part could not be saved

Want to test World bests

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
Re: Two Sub Wrestling’s in Out skirts -
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 10:28:36 PM »
Very hot and I love it xx
Big girls fight hard

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 02:23:53 PM »
Hi, Mona, very good fights with a very interesting opponent. Especially on a large field. Two strong women need a lot of space for a fight, so as not to smash everything in the room, and so that the losing woman has no excuses that the sofa prevented her or the corner prevented her when they grappled, being there in an embrace with a rival.. And, of course, you are perfect for each other in size and desire to fight. And in this fight, not only your two fiercely intertwined bodies are woven into a tangle, but also your mutual feelings, excitement, adrenaline and the desire to master your opponent at any cost (I know how much you want to be defeated by a very strong opponent, but you will always do everything to make her lose).. You and she should definitely continue your war.To be honest, I would really like to be present at your duel with her. I'd like you to subdue her in a catfight. Good hunting to the Bengal tigress.

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 06:54:54 PM »
Thanks for the comments miss hell, Suhmann

Will.look forward for a re- match Miss hell.

& suhmann I m realy eagerly waiting to get with your wife again dear...blv me...lot of things has to be settled with her dear...blv me. 
Want to test World bests