News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BFFs StreetFight

• 4 Replies

Offline barnicle

• God Member
BFFs StreetFight
« on: July 02, 2022, 04:15:17 PM »
BFFs StreetFight

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Re: BFFs StreetFight
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 08:24:01 PM »
I love when two equally matched girls are pitted against each other and they have a picture together. It really is easy to envision these two starting out in a playful battle after the guy taking the picture points out " your boobs look like they are hugging." One of the girls says " I think they're fighting." The other one says " I think we should join them, want to fight?"  The other girl says " only if he is the prize."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 08:27:24 PM by ooreach »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 02:27:12 PM »
I love when two equally matched girls are pitted against each other and they have a picture together. It really is easy to envision these two starting out in a playful battle after the guy taking the picture points out " your boobs look like they are hugging." One of the girls says " I think they're fighting." The other one says " I think we should join them, want to fight?"  The other girl says " only if he is the prize."
Loving the playful scenario. Who do think would win. Looks pretty even.

Offline ibarfi1000

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 03:54:04 PM »
Such fights have the potential of going crazy, with lots of headbutts and punches

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 08:53:20 AM »
[size=0px]Sharon (on Right)[/size]
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.