News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Blonde vs brunette final catfight (final of tournament)

• 2 Replies

Offline Himynameis

• God Member
Blonde vs brunette final catfight (final of tournament)
« on: August 23, 2020, 12:31:36 AM »
Brittany and Briana are two beautiful women who have a score to settle. They had an altercation once that never finished and was pretty even before it was broken up. Briana told Brittany to come by her apartment to finish their fight. Brittany came by with her boyfriend and Briana's boyfriend gave him.a look like "how lucky are we?". Brittany walks in with her blue sundress, with just a thong underneath it. Briana wearing a similar red sundress with a fire red thong underneath. The girls go nose to nose talking shit. "Cant wait to fuck you up in your own place" Brittany said. Briana got pissed and replied with"im glad your man is here so I can knock you out and sit on your face." Brittany pushed Briana and Briana came back with a big tit bump, sending brittany back. The guys told them to wait for the count down. The girls looked in each others eyes as they stretched and the counts counted down. Who do you think will win this catfight? Top 2 pic are Brittany the bottom 2 are Briana.

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Blonde vs brunette final catfight (final of tournament)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 04:56:24 AM »
I can’t decide on this one. How bout a little back and forth to see how it starts when they go to it.

Offline fistfightlover

Re: Blonde vs brunette final catfight (final of tournament)
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 10:18:29 PM »
This would be an awesome fight! I think Brittany would get the best of Briana
Love it when two women settle their issues with their fists!