News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story:Katy Perry vs.Lady Gaga Caged Action

• 1 Replies

Offline cager

• God Member
Story:Katy Perry vs.Lady Gaga Caged Action
« on: September 27, 2011, 06:53:11 AM »
Disclaimer:all Fighters are 18 or Older!  Prologue:at a Hotel near the Las Vegas Strip,Katy Perry is Relaxing after a Serious Workout! as Katy gets a Massage from a Local Dancer, Beyonce is on the Otherside of The strip,meeting with Lady Gaga. Beyonce says to Gaga,"Honey,This Ain't gonna be Easy,Katy's come along way since your Last Match with her!" Lady Gaga smiles and replies,"I want it that Way,She's Improved to the Point where i Won't feel Guilty about Beating Her!" at the same time, in a Warehouse off the strip, Paris Hilton is Fighting Nude with 2 Female celebs,her First Fight is With Jessica Simpson,who she is Beating to a Bloody Pulp! Her second Fight is going to be with Lindsay Lohan!

as Jessica Collapses at the feet of Paris,Sunrise Adams is Counting her Money from Paris Defeating Jessica! back at the Hotel, Katy is Stunned to see Lil'Kim walking in. Lil'Kim says,"Hello Katy,I'm going to be Watching You and Gaga Fight,Tonite. Lil'Kim Walks up and Gives Katy a Quick Peck on the Cheek and says,"Win or lose,You're gonna Get Laid!"

back at the warehouse,Lindsay Lohan's naked form lay at the Feet of Paris Hilton! Sunrise walks up and Says,"Great Work,You beat 2 Girls Tonight. one more Pair & You'll be Released!"

Paris is surprised to see the Naked form of Britney Spears walk into the area. Sunrise grins and Says,"Beat Her and the Other Girl,You'll be released & Able to take some cash with You!" The fight Between Brit & Paris is Short,Britney lays Sprawled at the feet of Paris! Paris next sees none other than Pamela Anderson walk out! the Fight is Even Shorter,with a Bloodied and Beaten Pam laying near Britney! Sunrise Adams returns,Hands Paris a Briefcase and says,"Your Money & some Gifts are inside,Get Dressed and You're Free to Go!"

Paris gets Dressed and finds almost 300 Million dollars in the case,with a dominatrix Suit,Mask,Whip,and Boots as Well!

The Fight:in a Club just off the Strip,the Cage is Waiting! in Her Dressing Room at the club,Katy is Informed this is a Nude Cage Fight with Lady Gaga under 'Vegas Cat' Rules,meaning that if Lady Gaga Loses,She has to Fight 12 Matches at the club until Released! in Another dressing room at the club,Lady Gaga is stripping off her Clothes as Beyonce Pleads,"Please,Don't Do this! She's Ready to Make You BLEED!" Lady Gaga Replies,"Even if She Wins,I'll Feel Better about fighting her! Why Don't You go to that club we Learned about and Get some 'Action' while i Fight Katy,OK?"

Beyonce nods and Responds,"OK. i Need a Little action anyway!"

a Tone Sounds,Both Women head for the cage. in the Cage,Katy is smiling as Lady Gaga enters and thinks,"Whoa,She looks More Fit than i Expected! No Wonder beyonce was Worried!" the Bell sounds and the 2 women Go at it! they each take Turns Delivering Blows,to the delight of the Crowd!  Katy Gets Gaga into a side Headlock and drops one Hand until it Strokes Lady Gaga between the Legs,Lady Gaga begins Moaning,Showing that Katy has Learned some Tricks for this Match!

Lady Gaga Escapes,but is Already feeling turned on,Unable to Focus on the Match! as Lady Gaga manages to Clear her Head,Katy kicks Lady Gaga Between the Legs!

Lady Gaga gets to her feet and Bull Rushes Katy! she Knocks Katy down, but Finds a Tough Fight,Katy has been Sparring and Getting Better!

As Katy and Lady Gaga Continue to Fight,behind the Curtain, a Figure watches with Interest and Thinks,"I'm gonna Enjoy Fucking Katy until the Maid Finds her Asleep!"  Back in the Cage, Lady Gaga is Unable to see because Blood from a Bite is in her Eyes! She Manages to Clear the Blood,only to Find Katy Charging at her!

The Fight is Still going on,Everyone expects a Draw,but Katy Climbs the Ring Ropes and Launches herself into an Attack that Knocks Lady Gaga to the Floor and Chokes the Blonde until the Bell sounds!

Post-Fight:Katy Leaves the Cage amidst Loud Cheers! as she Does,Katy is stunned to see J-Lo & Christina aguilera both walking towards her! each Woman gives Katy a Peck on the Cheek,they lead her back,Where the Lovely Ciara is Waiting! Ciara leads Katy back to the Hotel. Later,a Maid finds Katy Asleep and Hangs a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the Door!

Even Later,Katy comes to, finding herself aboard a Lear Jet,Sitting next to her is Lil'Kim and also Connie Chung! Connie remarks,"Welcome Hone,Rest ok?"

Katy nods and Lil'Kim Explains,"Connie was in a Pool,the winner would get to take You Shopping in New Orleans! Connie Won!"

as the Jet Wings it's way to New Orleans,back in Vegas,Lady Gaga is Busy fighting while Sunrise Adams watches from the Shadows!

This story is dedicated to venusflycrap! Dan

Offline cager

• God Member
Re: Story:Katy Perry vs.Lady Gaga Caged Action
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 08:22:30 AM »
No Problem. want me to set up a Pit Fight for Katy with Either Shitney or Jessica Wimpson?