News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

would like to watch another woman fight my wife

• 4 Replies

Offline big fan of female fights

would like to watch another woman fight my wife
« on: April 14, 2021, 02:53:43 AM »
older couple here my wife is not looking to fight but she will if somebody starts it im willing to pay somebody to fight my wife no rules no interference let them fight till one quits i made the mistake of stopping my wife fight at a bar now i wish i let her so if anybody is interested  e mail me ty steve my wife is only 5ft 2 169 lbs  big tits

Offline boxermarto

• I am a 64 yo male who loves boxing
Re: would like to watch another woman fight my wife
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 02:58:54 AM »
My wife has laced on the gloves for boxing to a KO on more than one occasion. Stacy is 5'3" 160 with 36Ds.

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 04:55:20 PM »
older couple here my wife is not looking to fight but she will if somebody starts it im willing to pay somebody to fight my wife no rules no interference let them fight till one quits i made the mistake of stopping my wife fight at a bar now i wish i let her so if anybody is interested  e mail me ty steve my wife is only 5ft 2 169 lbs  big tits

I'm assuming this is fantasy but just in case you mean it let me see if I have this right.

You are offering to pay someone to start a real fight with your wife who, you say, doesn't want to fight? You then intend to standby and watch to see if one or both are injured?

What interests me is, if you succeed, will she press criminal charges against you, the woman you hire to criminally assault her or both of you? I'm assuming you will handle any medical and/or legal bills for all parties including the potential divorce costs.

Offline magarethe30

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 09:48:35 AM »
where are you from?

Offline leatherhound

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 05:07:36 PM »
Where are you close to?? Atlanta, Dallas , Knoxville, Charlotte USA is large peice of ground you know-
Mature married male, loves catfights, couples fights well dressed confident BBW. Hosiery, garters, and heels or tightly buttoned/ belted leather trenches with boots.. I’ll fight for any reason so long as there is a woman involved.  Southeast U S.