News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Eliza Taylor vs Teresa Palmer

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Eliza Taylor vs Teresa Palmer
« on: January 07, 2018, 03:54:08 AM »
(Took place in 2016)

{alt}
{alt}

Teresa Palmer had not had any kind of altercation with other celebrity since losing to Kaley Cuoco.  She fought hard but a motivated Kaley Cuoco is a tough mountain to overcome.  She went strength for strength and this was the result.  She never won, she watched Emma Watson fight a completely different kind of fight against

She was home in Australia with her family.  Teresa Palmer was a very zen person and always saw the joys.  Yet she had a need for release as well.  She thought about all the things that led to her legendary war with Ashley Greene and thought about how Ashley was more in her mind.  How losing to Kaley Cuoco was more in her mind maybe that was why she was thinking of Ashley? She beat Kaley in their first fight and lost the rematch, would she beat Ashley.

Seating out looking at the beautiful Australian outdoors she got a call  ?Yes I?m home?  ?Fight a fellow Aussie, its not that crazy girl who jumped me.?  ?Oh Eliza Taylor, yes I?ll fight her.?

Teresa and Eliza were both told to watch an clip from Australian show Underbelly Razor and they never bothered.  The fight would be in a bar, it would be topless and there would be a winner

Teresa got to the bar first and there were a lot of Australian celebrities there to watch this.  Eliza got to the bar and stood next to her

?Surprised you accepted this.?

?Why would you be surprised that I?d be willing to fight you.?

?You are a lot of steps up from me and losing to me.?

?Not going to lose, my CV is amazing with Ashley Greene on top of it.  You never win and lost to Lindsay Lohan.?

?Are you making fun of me?

?Whatever you need to think?  Fact is we?re both here and Im not going to be your first.  I?m hearing Ashley Greene wants to fight me again which makes me want to hurt someone.  Do you wish that to be you??

Eliza got up ?Time to take this to the back I think.?

Teresa walked to the back ?I?m going to treat you like Ashley Greene from this point forward unless you decide to stay put!?

?How about you treat me like Greene but we start topless?  Eliza walked past Teresa and took off her shirt and removed her bra  Amazing large tits.

Teresa was smiling and put her hands behind her back ?We all know the rules here, fight topless and no interference.  First blood wins, has to be more than a superficial scratch though.?

?Take off the bra and Ill show you how ready I am.?

Teresa took her bra off and threw it to the crowd ?We got ourselves a fight folks be smart and bet on me.?

Eliza ran at Teresa who easily dodged it then slapped Eliza in the back of the head.  Eliza turned around and was hit with a quick three punch combination.   ?You never took on a gal with anywhere near my skill?

Teresa moved in quick and  lifted Eliza up but Eliza started kicking her legs and fought the throw.  Eliza tried to separate Teresa?s? hands but Palmer was surprisingly strong.  Eliza then reached under and scratched her tits.

?What.?  That actually loosened Teresa Palmers grip and Taylor stepped back kicked Teresa in the face sending her flying into the air

Eliza played to the crowd then dropped an elbow down on Teresa?s chest then stood up bringing Teresa up to her feet as well and hit three hard punches to Teresa?s stomach dropping her to her knees.  Eliza Taylor was impressing everyone.

Eliza waited for Teresa to get up then leaped into a slap putting her down.  ?Check the bitch?  She demanded but Teresa wasn?t bleeding

What Teresa was doing was hiding her face.  She wouldn?t let anyone see if she was bleeding.  This irritated Eliza who thought the slap busted Teresa up ?Damn it watch out for her blood?  Eliza started to pick Teresa up by the hair when  Teresa pulled Eliza?s legs out sending her down ad then grabbed at Eliza?s tits and gave them a twist and it got a large scream from Eliza Taylor.

Teresa stood up bringing Eliza up slowly by the tits and when Eliza was completely up she threw her arms up and hit Teresa?s arms upwards.  She then leaped and took Teresa down grabbing her by the hair and was hitting her head to the ground

Teresa grabbed at the blonde tresses and turned Taylor over and hit Eliza?s head and then the two began rolling around the ground.  Eliza got up to her knees and was lifting Teresa up when Teresa grabbed her tits and gave them a squeeze.  That got Eliza to let go and scream.  ?Oh Shut up?  Teresa said with a right hand across the chin.

?You seem to have a real chip on your shoulder but in the end ??  Eliza kicked Teresa in the stomach before she could finish

?I won?t lose? I can?t?

Eliza Taylor was up her perfect breasts bouncing up slightly ?I?m not a loser, losing to Lindsay Lohan was a freak accident.  I am not losing to yyou and if the blood has to come from your tits then so be it.?

?Lohan beat you? Lindsay so past her prime it isn?t funny Lohan beat you.  Lindsay needs a cheap shot to win Lohan.  Ok this has gone on long enough?

They both threw punches but Palmer was going lower and ducked under the punch stepped forward and punched the right tit of Eliza Taylor

Eliza turned and angry of the punch, she spun to face Teresa who straight kicked her into the wall.  ?Lohan I can?t believe you lost to cheap shot Lohan and did better against me than that crazy woman.?

Teresa went for Eliza?s tits.  Eliza put her foot forward and pushed at Teresa?s shins which caused Palmer to fall to her knees.  Eliza hit a knee to the face

?I?m good enough to be fighting anyone?

Eliza went atop Teresa and began slapping her ?Bleed damn you BLEED?

Palmer was covering up, she wasn?t bleeding but who knew what would happen.  Eliza was stronger than her which obviously meant she was stronger than wimpy Ashley Greene.

Ashley fucking Greene? She was getting hit and all she could think of was that bitch Ashley Greene. She hated the fact that Ashley always got under her skin she is more to the universe but Ashley

?Well?  Eliza said and got Teresa?s leg on her nose and was pulled off

Teresa was up blocked a punch and hit a punch to the stomach and the stomach was soft and she felt Eliza crumble.  That wasn?t enough though and Teresa hit a knee to the stomach then pushed Eliza onto her back and sat on Eliza getting her knees and pinning them to Taylors sides.

She slapped Eliza a few times and then heard ?Give her the claws?

She slapped Eliza again ?Bleed or I?ll??

GIVE HER THE CLAWS more people screamed.

The crowd got to her and Teresa began to claw at Eliza?s large tits until she broke skin and the moment blood started she stopped and stood up ?I?m so sorry.?

Eliza turned onto her stomach ?Its ok it was a fight it was a fight?

?You did good girl but .. My girls?  Teresa jumped into the trio of Phoebe Tonkin, Claire Holt and Isabel Lucas.  They got Teresa dressed and left together and all Eliza could do was wait for everyone to leave. 

Ruby Rose stayed ?Keep improving, keep it up and one day I?ll fight you proper.?

(Soon:  Rachel Melvin vs Sarah Butler; Elyse Levesque vs Laura Mennel; Ahna O'Reilly vs Janet Montgomery)

Offline vals

• God Member
Re: Eliza Taylor vs Teresa Palmer
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 01:23:53 AM »
Nice story.

4on1