News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pay Per View Oil Wrestling and Foxy Boxing

• 6 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Pay Per View Oil Wrestling and Foxy Boxing
« on: September 18, 2021, 02:44:52 AM »
   As a kid in the 90's I would see Oil Wrestling, Foxy Boxing and other female fighting shows in PPV ads, but could not order.  Can any of the older fans let me know if any of those shows had good competitive fights or were they scripted shows?  Did anyone tape them?
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Pay Per View Oil Wrestling and Foxy Boxing
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 07:28:32 AM »
   As a kid in the 90's I would see Oil Wrestling, Foxy Boxing and other female fighting shows in PPV ads, but could not order.  Can any of the older fans let me know if any of those shows had good competitive fights or were they scripted shows?  Did anyone tape them?
I was too young to see those videos when they first came out so much like yourself I've been on a hunt for these most of my adult life (I've found a majority of them).If you're interested in oil/mud wrestling you should definitely check out the heavyweight and lightweight mud wrestling tournament videos from the early to mid 80s. They were competitive especially the lightweight tournament. You can find the individual matches at Rockin-Roxanne's site or the whole lightweight tournament on Steel kittens site. My personal favorite was a PPV called Battling Babes from around 1990-91. It had 3 oil, 3 boxing, and 3 mud matches on it all competitive and hard fought but I'm pretty sure the winner was predetermined. The sad thing about that event was the most widely available copies are HEAVILY and POORLY edited! >:( The matches are still pretty entertaining but it's frustrating because you can tell you're obviously missing large chunks of the actual match. Over the past 3 years I've been lucky to (after all this time) see 5 out of the 6 wrestling matches (I'm not a foxy boxing fan) UNCUT thanks to the internet, almost bringing a ending to an almost 30yr search! ;D I've been looking high and low trying to get my hands on the final match IN FULL from that PPV to finally complete my search so if ANYONE can help me find the first oil match from that PPV I'd be forever in your debt. The match featured "Dolly Roger's(?)"(a pirate gimmick) vs "the biker babe"(a biker gimmick played by Stevie from Golden Girls wrestling fame). Roxanne has the match on her site but it's the edited version and unfortunately that match was the most heavily edited one of the entire event. They for some reason decided to edit the entire match from entrances to the winner being declared to under 2min! Keep in mind each match was 3 rounds! >:(
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 07:31:47 AM by jaybee »

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 12:34:40 AM »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 09:27:41 AM »
is this it ? https://spankbang.com/3kih1/video/wrestling+catfight
Thanks for the reply!
That was the PPV but that's the edited version. The full versions of the matches seemed to only exist as bonus matches on other videos or part of some compilation. I originally saw The Cheerleader vs Naughty Nurse mud match UNCUT as an extra on a Foxy boxing VHS years ago. The other four matches from the video in the link you sent that were UNCUT were apparently on a separate VHS. Instead of the 6 matches it had four, 2 mud and 2 oil no boxing.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 09:31:15 AM by jaybee »

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2021, 06:40:23 PM »
is this it ? https://spankbang.com/3kih1/video/wrestling+catfight

This was a little before my time as looks to be 80's Tropicana matches.  I got a few of their VHS tapes back in the day.  The events I'm looking for are 90's events on PPV.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Windwatcher5

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2021, 11:41:45 PM »
There is a Facebook group called RIDING THE HOLLYWOOD MUD WAVE, it has interviews with a few of the wrestlers from those VHS tapes. They have at least 1 free chapter in a promo and the others are $2 which is good because the audio/editing is not the best.

PROMO for RIDING THE HOLLYWOOD MUD WAVE: https://youtu.be/rSTgkIBQgtg Skip to 1:41 secs in for the audio to kick in.

Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/people/Riding-the-Hollywood-Mud-Wave/100063616193859

Offline Videan

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2021, 08:58:20 PM »
I always wanted a competitive bitchy oil/mud wrestling matches.

The 80s/90s I swear our fetish went through a renaissance similar to the one we’re going through now with hard Catfights and the only fans girls challenging one another via Twitter.

Although I’d love and absolutely love and would buy if someone put together an oil/mud wrestling version with belly punches, body slams, body splashes, and tons and tons of shit talking and pride on the line.  Something that a lot of the current fights are missing is the entire shit talk atmosphere.