News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Internet Site Cartoon Header Girls Battle

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Internet Site Cartoon Header Girls Battle
« on: June 03, 2012, 08:24:10 PM »

** Saw this cartoonish Hot Ebony Babe as a Header for a Hot Babe site & thought that even though she is a fake cartoon girl , she is 1 hot Cartoon Babe & always wanted to use & abuse her for a Fantasy Story , so here it is .
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jasmine has been a complete Beauty Queen her entire life , competeing in Pageants since she was a small child , something her Mom made her do for 2 reasons , (1) Jasmine had a liking for these Pageants & (2) Doing these Pageants kept Jasmine busy & away from the Riff-Raff as she did grow up in 1 of those neighborhoods in Detroit that are well known high crime areas .

Winning alot of Pageants did help her & her family move to a better neighborhood & enable her to go to a better school where she played Basketball & Volleyball , as she stood 6'2 to go along with her Drop Dead Gorgeous Model Body & while also at school , she won Prom Queen in 8th Grade & every year of High School , but like almost everybody , she had a Girl who just did not like her for whatever reason , Maureen , who did compete in the same Pageants that Jasmine did when she was younger & had to watch Jasmine win crown after crown , but as Maureen got older , Pageant Love was way gone & Tomboy life took over as she got into Motorcycles , Auto Mechanics , & Wrestling , with the Wrestling , she actually was on the High School team her last 2 years & when she went to college , she became a Wrestler at a club to pay her way through college & was just an inch shorter than Jasmine at 6'1 .

College did not seperate Jasmine & Maureen however as their small time roots did make them both go to a big time Household Name college in what was every year said to be 1 of the best places to live in Michigan , a complete 360 from alot of places in Detroit & after a few years , Jasmine decided it was time to pursue sports as a way to stay in shape & started playing pickup Basketball games , but 1 day after the game , she & her fellow B-Ballers went out to eat & on the way out , she picked up a School Paper & in the ads section , she saw an ad for " Female Wrestlers Wanted " Fun & Easy - Good Pay - Free Training " & thought , hey , I could do it , I can stay in shape & get money , so she gave the number a call & as soon as the Promoter saw her , she was as good as hired as long as she could take on the training , which she did like Bees to Honey .

Wanting to concentrate on her Schooling & Training , Jasmine thought of nothing else & besides the few girls she was training with , she had no clue as to who even wrestled in the small Fed she had joined & unbeknownst to her , her old foe , Maureen , did wrestle for the same small fed & now in her second year , her Character , Maureena the Mauler , has become the Ladies Champ & is called the Mauler due to her Character being 1 Sadistic uncaring Heel  when in the ring & 1 day , she saw Jasmine training while having a meeting with the boss about the upcoming " Big Event " a 2 day affair where Day 1 would see the Top Girls in Tune-Up Matches & Day 2 would have the Bigger & Better Matches & since Maureen was also the girlfriend of the Promoter , she said she was watching the trainees & that Jasmine Girl looked impressive & she wanted her in a Tune-Up & since the Promoter knew Jasmine had 1 purpose at that time & she didn't have to worry about the rest of the stuff , she was far enough along to do it & granted his Girl the match & after practice , he called Jasmine in & told her that he wanted to use her for Saturday's show & she got real excited , but he was quick to say " hold on Jasmine , I know it will be nice for you to have your debut & get before the crowd & make money , & it will be nice for you to meet everybody besides the same girls you train with here , but , we have a show Saturday & Sunday , Saturday is a Tune-Up show where the top girls have easy matches to prepare for Sundays show where the top girls have their " Long & Competitive " matchups & I want to use you on Saturday , in fact , I want you to face our Bad Girl Champion & make her look like she is way ready for Sunday Nights Match , which basicly means " JUST LET HER OWN YOUR SEXY ASS "" .

Jasmine told him she'd do her best , she was not happy about having to lose , but she was getting paid nonetheless & was willing to earn her way as she did hear her trainers telling her that alot of newbies , men & women might have to do this for a short time in their career & when match night came , she was shown around the Locker Room & introduced to the wrestlers she'd now be working with , all except 1 , Maureena the Mauler  , thinking it was strange that all the other girls were meeting up & going over spots to do in their matches , but Jasmine dismissed it as she told herself she was just hear to make Maureena nice & dangerous for tommorrow night's Title Defense .

Jasmine relaxed until she was told to head for the ring & she went out , getting instant looks of " Nice " from the crowd who took to her instantly as she thought to herself " At least I have theme Music playing & all that Jazz for this Match " as she played her Good Girl role as she headed to the ring & did some sexy stretching as the Champs music played as she was introduced , but didn't come out right away , making Jasmine wait , even as the fans heard Maureena begin to talk while hidden out of sight " well ,well , well , tommorrow night is the big night & tonight they put me in the ring against this Beyonce Wannabee , Jasmine Star in her debut match , well Jasmine , you are not in my league & I have a good mind to not even waste my time with you , but i'm here & I want to show everybody what I'm going to do to Angel Devine tommorrow night , so prepare to be MAULED " .

While Maureena was talking , Jasmine spent half the time playing her role & the other half fumbling in her mind about Maureena's voice being not so strange & finally it started to come to her as the Champ came out to confirm who it was , Maureen , her old foe from pretty much 8 yrs old to now , 14 years later , as Jasmine was now 22 years old , even though Muareena wore a Gladiatoe like outfit with her hair donwe , Jasmine knew it was her & thought , damn , I have to lose to her , crap , anyone but her .

Maureena entered the ring & gave a cocky wink in Jasmine's direction & Jasmine instantly knew that Maureena knew she was training & she basicly handpicked her as her " Tune-Up " just so she could defeat her because she had the pull in the fed to do so & it would eat away at her since this rivalry died hard .

The bell rang & Jasmine took a deep breath saying in her mind " Hear we go , I can't belive I have to do this " & went to lockup with her foe & as she attempted to do so , Maureena bent down & was able to catch the not expecting it Black Beauty  off guard & was able to lift Jasmine off her feet & hold onto her as she charged with her to the corner , crushing Jasmine in the corner & then followed up with 5 Shoulder Blocks into Jasmine's mid as she stood in the corner & then Maureena lifted Jasmine right back up & charged with her to the opposite corner , crushing her again as she crashed Jasmine into the turnbuckle & like before , followed up with 5 Shoulder Blocks into Jasmine's mid while holding the ropes for extra thrust & after she stopped , Jasmine dropped to her knees holding her aching mid & as Jasmine knelt there doing so , Maureena gave Jasmine a kick to 1 of her Tits & then the other , making Jasmine lean backwards against the ropes where Maureena gave her Stomps to whatever open area she could as the Ref gave her the 5 count to break the illegal action she was doing .

Maureena backed away & took her berating from the ref as Jasmine leaned forward , back onto her knees & holding her hot bod as Maureena dismissed the ref & moved back in , bringing Jasmine up by her hair  & holding her up in a standing position as 4 times she taunted Jasmine saying " Come on Beyonce " each time before lightly Slapping her cheek as Jasmine reluctantly sold the little ouchie & continued playing Helpless as Maureena followed the Slaps up by Snap Maring Jasmine to the mat & planting a foot on her chest as the ref began the count 1-2 , but no 3 as Jasmine kicked out , something met by Maureena with ZERO concern & just followed up by dragging Jasmine back up by her hair , Bitch Slapped her 2 times , & then Hair Beiled the Ebony Babe to the mat before taking a brief moment to taunt the crowd .

Maureena dragged Jasmine by her hair to the ropes & with Jasmine sitting on her side , Maureena was still able to Choke Jasmine on the Middle Rope as the ref did his 5 count again . Maureena counting along with him to mock him & play her Baddie part before she broke just before the 5 count & dragged Jasmine back up with another handful of hair & got behind her & locked in a Full Nelson on a weakened Jasmine & began to quickly shake her back & forth & soon was doing it Ragdoll stlye as the Ebony Beauty was out on her feet & just when the ref wanted to stop it , Maureena flung her to the mat & agrued with the ref saying " Im the Champ & I say when it's over & it's not over , look , she is still moving " .

Maureena disengaged with the ref & got on her knees next to Jasmine & pulled her up so Jasmine was bent forwards over her knee & she added insult to injury by spanking Jasmine on the Bare Cheeks that were not contained by the back of her outfit & after she finished with the spanking , Maureena was able to spin Jasmine around so her back was now stretched over Maureena's knee & with a hand over Jasmine's tits & 1 right on her crotch , Maureena pushed down hard , bending Jasmine stretched further over her knee & then , to show her power , lifted Jasmine up 5 times & dropped her into a Backbreaker without ever letting go & after bringing her up to do a 6th Backbreaker , Maureena instead powered Jasmine up onto her shoulders & hit her with an F'U & followed up by cockily putting her knees on Jasmine's shoulders lightly & mashed down on her tits as she yelled at the red , " count her you idiot " & he moved in , 1-2-3 & Victory was Maureena's , but she was not done , this match was about making an example Storywise & Personal as Maureena took the mic , Beyonce here was as easy as I thought she would be & Angel tommorrow will be different , let me remind you Angel on how dangerous I am as I know alot more Finishers & Submisions like my old favorite " & with that , Maureena dropped to the mat & put Jasmine into a Crippler Crossface while also being able to hold the mic near Jasmine's mouth so her screams & cries could be heard as she franticly tapped out until Maureena got bored & stood up as Jasmine lay in a heap sobbing , but the Mauler was not done & said " of course & I have my Maul hold , a hold that saw Maureena place her knees on the back of Jasmines shoulder blades & in a Boston Crab like way , pull her legs up & back , even further than that of a normal Boston Crab , holding the Maul on as Jasmine screamed loudly " I quit - I Quit - Oh my Fucking God I Fucking Quit - Stop It - Stop It - STOP IIIITTTT " as the tears continued to flow as Maureena finally let go & said 1 more example for Angel , " Look at this Baby crying here , you know what you do to Babies , you put them to sleep " & with that , she brought the broken Black Beauty up & showed more of her power by getting her onto her shoulders & dropping her down into her trademark finisher " I Dream of Maureena " ( CM Punk's Go to Sleep ) & after that , sat on Jasmine's face & told the ref to count again as she rambled on for another full min before finally getting bored of even Humiliating her old foe Jasmine .

« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:31:21 PM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young