News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Watching my Partener get Destroyed 35 - German Muscle prepares for another PPV

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Hello again from your pal , Otto Von Bauman , here we are after this tedious month , at the dawn of another PPV , where at the last one , Jule & Zule recieved & major challenge from Marianna Martini & her pal , Juliana Martinez & escaped with the Tag Titles by a thin margin , but they believed it was a fluke despite what happened & were so angry at recieving the challenge they did , they attacked Marianna & Juliana in the Parking lot the next day before the day after show & have put them out of action .

The Big Boss announced today though , as a punishment for their actions a few weeks back , that at this upcoming PPV , they will not be made aware of their challengers until match time , leaving them unable to prepare for however they will be facing which sucks , but tonight , they do know who they will be facing , Charlene & Marlene , The California Blondes , all the way from San Diego , California , & despite the fact their names are similar sounding , they are not related at all , but they sure do make 1 fine Tag Team & it's too bad my German Muscle Girls are not going to give them a nice SWF welcome tonight .
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here comes the California Blondes & wow , look at those outfits they have on , black leather bikini tops with red laces & gold accents & black leather short shorts also with red laces connecting the shorts with gold accents & their outfit is finished off by ankle high gold boots & the outfits wow again , I can't help but think there might be a wardrobe malfunction tonight , I mean , the outfits are being held together by laces & their tops are barely containing their breasts & not surprisingly , they are getting a very warm reception right now as they head to the ring , that's right Blondies , smile now because soon you feel the wrath of German Muscle .

Speaking of my girls , German Muscle , now that the Blondes are in the ring , my girls come out to their usual chorus of boos , that's right people go ahead , boo , because you'll be doing plenty of it , Charlene & Marlene don't have a prayer tonight & with the usual " No DQ " rules in effect for this match , my girls I'm sure will use that as they just LOVE beating up Blondes .

The Ref calls for the bell & as Jule & Zule lay their belts down on the mat in their corner , Charlene & Marlene High Fiive & Hug each other , aw , how cute & finish up their little pre match routine by posing back to back while sticking out their chests for the fans as they smile oh so sexy while doing so , smiles which will be quickly wiped off their beautiful faces , oh wait , they are about to be now as Jule & Zule attack as the Blondes break their pose & before they can react , Charlene & Marlene are grabbed by their hair & dragged mid ring as they weakly slap at Jule & Zule who i'm sure are both in huge pain from the slaps that won't even break eggs & as they reach mid ring , Jule & Zule while still holding them by the hair , give their foes 5 Big Punches to their soft but firm mids , getting sexy " Unghs " from the Blondes & at the 1st chance , cover up their mids with their arms as they try to recapture some air & as they do so , Jule & Zule do a trade off & just toss the blondes to the other GM who quickly hold them by their blonde locks again & fire 5 more Heavy Punches into their mids & let go of the hair after that & watch as both blondes drop to their knees sucking air .

Jule moves behind the kneeling Marlene & holds her arms back , allowing Zule easy access to her mid again where she blasts her with 10 more punches , getting a puppy like ung with each punch as Charlene is right next to her partner , still winded , not being any help to Marlene & after Marlene recieves her 10th punch , Jule moves over to Charlene , whos only defense is " No-No " as Jule has her on her knees & holds her arms so Zule can punish her mid with punches some more , 10 of course as no blonde will be singled out , they will be treated as equals .

After recieving 10 punches , Charlene is push forward & down , laying near Marlene who is also face down & after taunting the crowd real quick, Jule & Zule give the blondes 3 Stomps between their shoulder blades & then 3 to the small of their backs , boy do these babes know how to umph oh so eroticly , but Marlene has no time to recover after the Stomps as this time Zule grabs her up to her knees & holds her arms back as Jule gets to pepper her mid with 10 punches & after she is done with Marlene , Zule heads right over to Charlene & holds her on her knees with her arms back so she can feel 10 more punches in her cute mid before Zule pushes her down & then both Jule & Zule stand & look at the quick carnage as I truly believe the blondes can be pinned already if Jule & Zule wanted to end it that quick , but the California Girls i'm sure don't want to come all this way to have a quick match & it appears Jule & Zule haven't even worked up a sweat yet & want to punish the blondes some more as they bring both blondes to their feet & lock on Full Nelsons on them & shake them side to side almost instantly , Ragdolling both blondes who are limp in the move , but are being Ragdolled so powerfully , the Ref cannot even check them to confirm that they are out & won't be able to as eventually , Jule & Zule toss the blondes down rudely & Jule & Zule take a small breather by taunting the crowd & engaging the Ref so he won't check on Charlene & Marlene & declare them KO'd & stop the fun .

Luckilly , by the time the Ref does want to check them , Charlene & Marlene are lightly stirring , probably have no clue as to where they are , but stirring they are & my girls love to Destroy anything moving in the ring when it comes to their opponents & Charlene & Marlene have to be without a doubt the sexiest playtoys being used by anybody tonight so far & like they have been doing most of the time in this short time so far , Jule & Zule use the 2 on 1 advantage to their advantage as it's Marlenes turn once again for some pain as Jule & Zule hold her up as they stretch her fully by her arms & give her 5 big kicks each to her mid , using their power to keep Marlene up who is out on her feet & after delivering 5 kicks each to Marlene , she is let go of & drops like a ton of bricks to the mat as Jule & Zule drag Charlene up & hold her up stretched by her arms & smile wide as they take turns kneeing her in her mid 5 times each , using their power again to keep an out on her feet Charlene up during it all , I told you they won't be smiling for long .

Jule & Zule now fling Charlene down & again survey the blondes on the mat , allowing them recovery time so they can feel their next punishment , & the next punishment sees Jule & Zule bing Marlene up & lean her over front 1st over the top rope & taunt the crowd for a moment again before giving Marlene 7 knees each to the small of her back , doing it slowly as they are in no hurry to get anything over with right now , but after they finish up with Marlene , they pull on the ropes & Marlene is forced to go falling backwards onto the mat & writh in pain as Charlene is brought up & finds herself against the ropes the same way Marlene just was where Jule & Zule as you might guess , give her 7 torturous knees to her back slow & steady to keep her alert & feeling the pain as tonight Jule & Zule are being really calculated in their destruction of the California Beauties .

Jule & Zule again take a moment to look at the blondes on the mat & slowly give them Big stomps in the small of their backs so they feel each one as the fans have boo'd my girls the loudest they ever did , usually my girls are just Kill - Kill - Kill as fast as possible , but tonight , they are sending a message to all that they cannot be stopped unless a real fluke happens , but after giving the blondes 10 Stomps , Jule grabs Charlenes legs & spreads them while zule grabs Marlenes legs & spreads them & every 10 secs for a full minute , they deliver & nasty kick right to the crotches of the blondes , do the math & that is 6 nasty kicks the blondes just took & after the 10th crotch kick , Jule & Zule switch blonde victims & give them 6 more Crotch Kicks as the boo'ing continues & the Ref can do nothing to help the blondes at this point .

Jule & Zule then drag Marlene up to her feet & back her into the ropes & trap her arms over the top rope & hold her in place & eye her tits as they look at each other & plan what to do next , which turns out a new body part is about to take punishment , indeed Marlenes tits as Jule Chops 1 tit & Zule Chops the other to the tune of 25 each & after delivering the 2th each together , they just let her drop & bring Marlene up & trap her the same way & make her tits the target of 25 chops each as Jule & Zule laugh & taunt her & the crowd & when done , they let Charlene drop & cover up as they bring Marlene up again & trap her right back over the ropes the same way as before & Chop her like before , this time Jule & Zule Chop the other tit than before & when done, it is time for Chaelene to take more tit Chops with Jule & Zule doing the opposite tit from before .

Jule & Zule take a rest to taunt the crowd again as on my closed circuit feed I hear the dumb ringside commentators talking on how the Ref should stop this , shut up you Idiots , my girls will stop this when they want to stop it ot the 20 min time limit comes 1st , but until then , my girls will continue to send a message to whoever they will be facing at the PPV as Jule brings up Marlene & Zule brings up Charlene & drape them upside down in the corners where they hang limp as Jule & Zule plan their next attack as they slowly but steadily give the Blondes knees to their mids & Forearm Blows to their crotches as the Ref could only scold them for their choice attack , but as long as the blondes are helpless & suffering , Jule & Zule are more than happy to keep it going as again , they are not interested in ending it quickly tonight .

The Turnbuckle assault lasts 90 secs as a bit through , I believe the match had made it to the halfway point , still leaving plenty of time to dish out more pain to the blondes as Jule & Zule back up to mid ring , back to back , & then charge forward , crashing into the blondes with force & knocking them free from the Tree of Woe moves they just took & again Jule & Zule just look at each other & smile at the site of the helpless blondes laying on the mat as they are ready to pile on more pain as they move in & with a handful of hair , Jule brings Charlene up & gets her onto her shoulders as Zule does the same to Marlene & with both blondes on their shoulders , Jule & Zule begin to spin around with their victims , giving them Airplane Spins & when done spinning , Jule & Zule take a moment to undizzy themselves before tossing Charlene & Marlene right back down to the mat & follow up with covers as I thinbk they are bored with the blondes now as the Ref moves in , 1-2- but no 3 as Jule & Zule lifts the blondes up out of the pin & then leave them laying as they ponder what to do next .

Jule & Zule bring Marlene up & holding her so her front faces the sky , Jule holds Marlene up over her head by her arms as Zule holds Marlene up over her head by her legs & they Ring Parade her around the ring like a trophy , doing a few tours around the ring until they just drop her without warning & she crashes hard to the mat as Jule & Zule bring Charlene up & lift her overhead the same way , only Zule has Charlene by her arms & Jule has her by her legs & they Ring Parade her around the ring before dropping her without any warning & with both Charlene & Marlene laying at awkward angles with their shoulders on the mat , Jule & Zule plant a foot on the chests of the babes & taunt the Ref as he goes to make the pin , 1-2- , but no 3 as they lift their feet up before the 3 , but quickly replnt their feet on the chests of the blondes & makes the Ref count again , 1-2- but no 3 as remove their feet before the 3 & do this 12 times in all before walking away & laughing at the disgusted Ref & ir appears the biggest SWF Massacre of the year will continue .

Jule bends down on her knee & stays there as Zule 1st drapes Charlene over her sisters knee then piles Marlene on top of Charlene & as Jule has the 2 blondes bent fused together , 12 times Zule sits down on the bent pair & stands up to relieve some pain before taking a seat down again & afterwards , Jule shoves the blondes off her knee as Zule then kneels down into the same position as Marlene is 1st draped over her knee & soon Charlene is draped onto her partner as Jule 12 times stands up & sits down on the blonde duo as the time limit is shrinking , the only good news for the blondes to around 3 mins remaining .

For the next min & a half , Jule & Zule spend that time giving Charlene & Marlene slow but steady Backbreakers , never losing grip of the California Babes who are just barely cognizant so they feel every move & hold given to them & Jule & zule drop them & watch the blondes lay punished again until they hear the announcer say " 1 min remaining - 1 min remaining " & go into action as they bring Charlene up into the dreaded German Stretch & hold her in it for 15 secs before turning it into the German Bomb as they jump & pull their feet into Charlenes ribs while keeping her stretched by her arms & legs & then move to Marlene & put her into the German Stretch & hold her in it for 15 secs before turning it into the German Bomb as " 15 seconds remain " is heard , but Jule & Zule plave the blondes mid ring & put them both spread eagle next to each other as the announcer begins the countdown " 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 " but as he counts down , Jule & Zule plant a foot on the chests of the blondes as the Ref moves in & 1-2-3 as with 4 secs left , Jule & Zule claim a Double Pin for a Victory via Execution of the California Blondes , ready for the PPV & do the same to their next opponents & to add insult to injury , Charlene & Marlene have to be taken from the ring on stretchers as Jule & Zule walk next to them taunting them as the stretchers are wheeled to the back & the show cuts away to a commercial break .

The End 
You never grow old until you stop being young