News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Coming Soon - All the Marbles Series ( What started it all for alot of us )

• 2 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Coming Soon , somebody else brought up the idea of doing it , but since they haven't , the adventures of Iris & Molly , the California Dolls , will soon be here  ;D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:51:47 AM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
The movie brings back memories. I remember seeing it at the drive-in when it first came out. The drive-in charged $3.00 a car load on Friday and Saturday nights and would show 3 movies. Me and my friends would take a couple car loads so full you could hardly move. We would also load beer and booze into the cars. One week that was one of the movies that was showing. While it was showing I didn't bother with anyone I stayed glued to the screen.

I still love that movie and got it on DVD from amazon about a yr ago.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
great idea LSJ, who are the two total babes you cast as the new Dolls?  Below is a short story I did for another board when someone suggested a new All the Marbles movie, hope you like....

Truly a classic for female fight fans, but All the Marbles was a box office flop.  Not even the star power of Peter Falk, who was a big draw at the time, could help. Even Playboy panned the film.  Not a good “date” movie.  I may be one of the few people who saw it at the theater (very glad I did)

Since we’re all just wishing here, I like the Carmen Electra/Kim Kardashian idea for the new “Dolls”.  They had a short but sexy wrestling scene in “Disaster Movie”.  Plus Carmen has hosted the NWWL (Naked Women’s Wrestling League) as their Commissioner.

Simple plot, they’re both working at Hooters and know they need to make some real money before they lose their looks. A wrestling promoter (he’s “down on his luck” of course, every wrestling promoter in the movies has to be down on his luck).  The girls get into a fight when the dishwashing machine goes haywire and floods Hooters with soap suds, each one blames the other, so they fight it out in a wet, soapy mess.

The fact they both get fired and tossed out on their sweet round asses just makes the wrestling promoters pitch that much easier.

The girls escapade includes underground fights in Mexico, and of course all those mansions in LA where millionaires pay to see no rules catfights. They make a name for them selves beating two former WWE Champions at a charity event in Miami, which gets them a PPV title shot in Vegas when the #1 contenders are booted for juicing.

In the PPV they’re matched against the Olsen Twins playing themselves…scratch that, bad girls Jamie Priestly and Meagan Fox. The promoter is forced to pull the plug on the broadcast when all four women wind up butt naked, but those in attendance will never forget that night.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 05:13:17 AM by Mr. Cavalier »