News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A GLOWING Destruction - Susie Spirit

• 2 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
A GLOWING Destruction - Susie Spirit
« on: June 24, 2012, 05:53:15 PM »
With ALL Members of The Admin , including most importantly , Hollywood with an easy victory over the injured & doomed , Francesca Le , to stay in power ,the follow up show saw GLOW Commish , Hollywood , & Asst. Commish celebrate it all by having an " Admin Appreciation Night " where every Heel that was part of the so called Admin had an easy & fun romp over 1 of the lower talented GLOW Good Girls who were way overmatched from the start & saw ALL members laugh as well as they watched their stablemates take apart their Jobberific opponents , all except for Francesca , who hated what was going on , the reason she wanted to put an end to Hollywood's reign as Commision that has rendered her now to be Hollywood's " Gopher Girl " so she'd at least still have a job .

The next show started with Hollywood & Ninotchka talking in Hollywood's office as Francesca stood in the background , bored & ignored as she just stood there , blending in with the Flags that were set up that represented the countries of all the GLOW Girls , Good & Bad as a Good Will faith thing until the Boredom was ended as Ex GLOW Champion , Susie Spirit came in uninvited & a bit angry as Hollywood & Ninotchka just looked at her saying " What do you want Ms Spirit " in a mocking tone as Francesca in the background seemed to perk up like Susie was more like Wonder Woman entering the office to save the day , but Susie told them why she was there " Look , when Ninotchka defeated me for my title , she cheated , & when she defeated me again in the rematch , it's because she hit me in the head with a chair & then piledrived me onto that same chair , I was winning , I would of defeated her & I'm sick of what's going on her also & I demand another shot at Ninotchka here " .

Hollywood simply turned around & replied , " Look , the match had a " NO DQ " stipulation & if your too Goody-Goody Two Shoes to use a Chair , you get what you deserve & since you had your rematch & lost , you have to earn your way back up into that #1 contenders spot " Susie had her rebuttal & after a few more exchanges , Hollywood relented & said " You know what Susie , since your so adamant about rematches , how about 1 against another woman who defeated you , Destroyed you in fact without using a chair , Greta Von Pain , if you defeat Greta , you can challenge the GLOW champion anytime you want " & after going back & forth a few more times , the argument going to susie concerned about interference stuff , Francesca chimed in about making the match a LumberJill match , a suggestion that Hollywood smiled at & said " Nice One Franny , a NO DQ LumberJill Match " & since Susie wanted the Championship shot so much , she agreed " Fine , LumberJills & No DQ  & don't be giving me my weaker beloved sisters here either to counter what i'm sure will be all your sell out goons " & Hollywood just smiled " Don't worry Susie , I won't make any of those Losers LumberJills " .

Susie left the office believing all was well although something inside her told her something was afoul due to Hollywood's smile that she interpeted as a devious one , but she could not concern herself with that right now , she had to prepare for her match , Greta was a Monster , a beatable Monster as far as Susie was concerned , yes she Mauled me in out 1st match , but that was because of her attacking from behind starting in the office when I had no clue she was even behind me back when I was the Champ .

Susie , like all the other Good Girls except when she was the Champ , entered 1st & greeted her fans as she headed to the ring , still having something in the back of her mind that told her trouble was ahead & after she entered the ring , Greta made her appearance & once in the ring , Hollywood came out & said " Come on out LumberJills " & out came , Ninotchka , Maj Tanya , The Hun , Andrea the Giant , Riot , The SheHulks , The HouseWives , Kristie E , & Afrikka .

Susie just nodded her head , of course , all of Hollywood's & Ninotchka's Goons , let's see who she got for me & she waited as the Heels approached the ring & began to surround it as Susie quickly began to think inside her " Fucking Hollywood that Fucking Bitch , I knew that smile meant something , she sent out LumberJills alright , all on Greta's side though as she'll probable explain that " ALL my Fellow good girls are losers & I said None of my lesser sisters please " & that's when Hollywood spoke , " Sorry Susie , all I saw backstage were girls like the Southern Belles , The Barbies , The Littlest Angel , Little Fiji , Polynesian Princess , Whipping girl , OOps , I mean Jungle Girl , Little Egypt , Lemuria , & my sister , all of whom have yet to win a match or be competitive at all as all you stronger sisters so to say have left the arena already as news of the LumberJill match apparantly did not get to them , sorry , just doing what YOU wanted " & hearing that , Susie of course became irate , knowing her gut feeling was right as Hollywood would stoop to something like this , but Hollywood then said " Wait , Susie , I did find you some help , I was just pulling your chain when I said I had nobody , come on out & out came just 1 LumberJill to support Susie , Francesca Le , making her way down with her crutch & knee brace " OK I admit , Francesca here in hindsight is not a loser , Iv'e beaten her alot & she has beaten me alot , but there is a reason she was my on again / off again partner for a long time & I will not dent her any opportunity to compete " but still 1 LumberJill for Susie & an injured one at that against 11 for Greta , all Nasty & Mean & at full power .

Francesca was not even halfway down the ramp yet as Susie , busy staring daggers at Hollywood for abusing her power yet again , felt someone grab her foot as she slowly during it all inched close to the ropes & she quickly looked to see who had her foot , Andrea the Giant , the Towering heel with the long long long reach , had Susie by her foot & she tried to kick Andrea away , but as she did , that's when Greta made her charge & with Susie unable to free her foot from Andrea's powerful grip , Susie had limited options to try to stop the Mean Monster charging at her , her best one considering was an Elbow attempt , but with nothing on it due to Andrea's grip , Greta easily slapped the elbow away , pushed Susie forward so her front was facing the ropes where Andrea now grabbed both her feet & held her as Greta began to pepper her back with knees , knees to her right side , knees to her left side , knees to the center of her back as Susie was unable to free herself as the pain quickly set in .

It was only when Greta thanked Andrea for her help did she let Susie's feet go & Greta with a sinister smile , knowing everything was on her side , turned Susie around & as she stood against the ropes , Greta then started to pull Susie forward like she was going to rope whip her , but instead , all she did was just pull Susie's mid into her knee over & over , giving Susie 15 of them before actually whipping Susie on the 16 the whip looking attempt where somehow Susie stayed on her feet & bounded off the ropes & back towards Greta who gave the Cheerleader a High Back Body Drop on her return , a very High one that made the fans do an Awed Moan as Susie went higher then anyone would from a normal High Back Body Drop & upon hitting the mat , Susie's body looked like a worm squirming wildly as the impact was also greater than normal .

Francesca during all this got 3/4 of the way to the ring , but Hollywood gave her a little kick to her hurt knee & down she went & when she got back up , she limped even more noticably to the back , moving alot slower as well , but back in the ring , after the HIGH HIGH HIGH Back Body Drop , Greta brought Susie up & casually tossed her from the ring , right at the feet of the HouseWives who took 15 secs to pound on Susie's back with their plungers before rolling her back into the ring where Greta brought her up , Bench Pressed her high over her head & then Toss Slammed her to the mat & then quickly tossed Susir from the ring again where she landed on her feet , but quickly fell down back down on her side where Riot pulled her up , stuck Susie's head between her legs , spanked her a few times after giving the Cheerleader a big wedgie & as soon as the spanking was done , Riot gave Susie her patented Powerbomb on the floor , the rubber mat covering the concrete only lightly quelled the impact force , but Riot PowerBombed Susie so she was far enough away from the ring so The Hun could move in & give Susie 3 Big Monstrous Splashes as this LumberJill Match was a LumberJill match in disguise as 12 on 1 Handicap match was more like it & after The Hun finished crushing Susie , Riot brought Susie up who let out a lous moan of pain from the sudden tranformation from the ground to her feet before she was rolled  into the ring again .

Greta smiled as she brought Susie to her feet , clamped her large hands , around Susie's throat , & lifted her high off the mat , choking her when the boos raining down on the all the Heels & their stooped lowlife ways turned to cheers as Francesca defied her Boss & called out whoever she could , all the names Hollywood had given just a short time earlier , but the HouseWives , Hollywood , The Hun , Andrea , & Riot all intercepted them & easily wiped them out as they came in small groups , 11 Good Girls in fact who lay on the stage quickly helpless like they were in most matches & with them quickly disposed of , The Hun & The HouseWives returned to their LumberJill spots as Riot & Andrea stayed with the 11 Good Girls on the ramp & took care of them the rest of the way with ease when ever 1 tried to regain their footing , rendering them useless to Susie who for a full min was held in the Lifting Choke before Greta tossed her down rudely & began to Stomp her in the direction of Kristie & Afrikka who dragged Susie out with large smiles & lifting her up , Afrikka by her feet & Kristie by her arms , Afrikka & Kristie then rammed Susie's back into the steel ringpost 3 times , each ram saw Susie's back bend at an awkward angle & each ram getting that awed moan from the crowd as their Heroine was getting Slaughtered right before their eyes .

After ramming Susie's back into the ring post the 3rd time , Afrikka & Kristie sent Susie back into the ring , by tossing her over the top rope as they showed their combined strength , already dangerous enough on their own & as soon as Susie hit the mat & went almost limp , Greta wasted no time in bringing her up & tossed the limp rubber legged Cheerleader back outside at the feet of the SheHulks , who brought Susie up & held her high above their heads by her arms & legs , upside down so Susie's eyes were staring helplessly at the ceiling as Serena & Ursulla paraded the Helpless Concquered Cheerleader around to all 4 sides of the ring for all the fans to see & then they handed her off to Ninotchka & Tanya who then Ring Paraded the doomed Cheerleader themselves , but going back the other way until they met up with Serena & Ursulla again who were now both down on their knees & sarcasticly told Ninotchka & Tanya " Give her back to us " so Ninotchka & Tanya did , by dropping Susie's back right down onto their mean intended knees , jarring Susie back into the conscious world where she squirm helplessly in pain as Ninotchka & Tanya then squatted down & did their little Russian Dance , popping up 5 times to Forearm Bash poor Susie who was stretched out across Serena's & Ursulla's knees still & after the 5th Forearm Bash , Serena & Ursulla yelled sarcasticly at Kristie & Afrikka " Watch this you weaklings " as like Afrikka & Kristie did moments before , Serena & Ursulla used their combined awesome power to toss Susie back into the ring via OVER the top rope again where a not surprisingly fresh as a daisy Greta was waiting .

Susie was just a sexy ragdoll for Greta at this point as all the LumberJills got to partake in the fun more than they were supposed to be & it took Greta with her size & power little effort to bring Susie up into a Suplex position , but instead of Suplexing her , she gave her a nasty Brainbuster over & over , getting that " Oh Shit " reaction from the crowd with each on as just before the 1st one , Hollywood spoke again " Francesca , this match was your idea Sweetheart , your responsible for Susie's execution here tonight as much as she is & since you disobeyed me by getting your little friends to help , great job they did by the way by gettig their asses kicked as well & upon seeing the Heels on the ramp lay more stomps to all the cute GLOW Jobbers , Hollywood corrected herself " Still geting their asses kicked on the ramp , I want you to finish what you started " & with Francesca lost in thought , Andrea grabbed her & carried her to the ring & placed her on the apron where Hollywood said " Francesca in the Ring , Ref , great Job , please leave " & as both made the confusing switch , Susie was still recieving Brainbusters , recieving her 6th when Francesca entered the ring where she again stood confused not knowing what Hollywood was talking about about finishing what she started as Greta gave Susie a 7th Brainbuster , this time a Jumping 1 that was nastier than the 1st 6 generic ones & after that 7th Brainbuster , Greta lay Susie at the dead center of the ring & put her as Spread Eagle as Susie's flexible body could go & then just placed her pinky lightly onto Susie's forehead as Hollywood ordered Francesca to count the pin on Susie & after reluctantly getting to her knees , made a bit longer due to her hurt knee , Francesca closed her eyes , eyes that were welling up with tears & did what she had to do , 1-2-3 as she made the pin count on her fellow Good Girl , but Hollywood told her that she did not allow it as she thought Francesca made the 1-2-3 too quickly & demaned she count to 10 , slowly , so there was no doubt & even though Susie was in great shape & could endure a big beatdown , 12 on 1 was insane & she was still way out as Francesca started again as she did cry for Susie at this point as slapped her mand on the mat 1- waited 3 secs , & slapped her hand to the mat a 2nd time , & did that the entire way until she slapped her hand on the mat a 10th time .

Hollywood then made Francesca raise Greta's arm in victory & it took all the Heels little time to clear the ring & ramp as the show went off the air after showing the 11 Good Girls laid out on the ramp & then Francesca on her knees crying as she tried to rouse Susie , who for either a 3rd time or 4th time now was shown sprawled & defeated on the mat as the camera faded off as the last seen vision from this episode .

THE END

You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline jjr9

Re: A GLOWING Destruction - Susie Spirit
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 08:56:53 PM »
AWESOME SQUASH MATCH!  The former champ completely overwhelmed and crushed!

Offline Morb_SJ

Re: A GLOWING Destruction - Susie Spirit
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 08:00:41 PM »
Really nice destruction, must say.