News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ECNWC

• 8 Replies

Offline edwardsm123

ECNWC
« on: January 12, 2011, 01:16:29 AM »
I can not recommend that anyone outside USA tries to purchase any DVD's from ECNWC.

I tried to buy one a couple of months ago. I sent all money fine through Pay Pal and waited, and waited, and waited some more....
Nothing after about 3 weeks I emailed ECNWC Pay Pal email address asking what was going on no reply to emails.. So fed up I raised a Pay Pal dispute. Suddenly I got email saying was sent from ECNWC. I again waited, and waited, nothing.

Then I get a email from Pay Pal saying that they have ruled in my favour in the Pay Pal dispute but can not pay me the $43 or so as ECNWC have cleared out their funds from Pay Pal and have a balance of 0.

I know this may not be ECNWC fault and it may have got stolen or lost in post but still they should refund money or offer to send recorded delivery. I never had this problem back in the day when I used to get VHS videos from DWW before they like most sensible people worked out what the internet was!

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: ECNWC
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 09:53:02 AM »
It's really a pity that a great catfight producer like ECNWC have a so bad behaviour toward its customers.
Thanks for this warning.
I was on the point of buying some DVDs from ECNWC, but I give up!

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 12:42:49 AM »
My experience has been quite the opposite.  I have purchased 2 videos from these folks and the turnaround has been amazing.  2 days and I have them.  But, I'm in the US which probably is what is making the difference.  Sorry you had trouble.  The material is awesome.....

Offline Chris_Germany

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 09:09:46 AM »
Hi all,

Bob is a great guy, great communication and nice videos, fast shipping, it took 8 days to europe / germany. My Last Order was 12/2010 and everything was fine!

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 10:24:28 PM »
i just bought a dvd from this site i had no problems it took just 10 days for me to reciev my goods i also live in the uk and by the way the content was awsome cf 47 brittany vs gemma WHAT A FIGHT these 2 beat the shit out each other great fight

Mandarin

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 03:16:59 PM »
I have orderd several videos from this company and had great service.  the videos were delivered promptly and GREAT fights

Offline luvsfights

• I have a catfight and female combat fetish
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 08:45:05 PM »
I've never had a problem with the orders I sent to ECNWC.  I have almost all their DVDs and I think they're one of the best out there.  I wish they put out DVDs more often but when they do the content is usually outstanding.

Offline edwardsm123

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 12:09:50 AM »
F*ck u

We are not the same person. I did order from ECNWC and the DVD never turned up.You want to see the order number?  . This might be the British or US postal service as ordered just before Christmas. All respect to ECNWC though as they did refund my money after trying to send.  SO WHY NOT GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE BLABBING YOUR MOUTH OFF.  In my post I was simply telling people my experience of purchasing from ECNWC as a UK purchaser.

Offline mjgrota

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 03:14:27 PM »
Have not ordered from ECNWC so I am not apart of the drama above. My purpose of this post is to say I have decided to not buy any product from any vendor unless it is available for immediate down load. Just my personal choice. But this is money the vendors are losing by not providing downloads. It's really their business decision.